Author Topic: MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - Supriese About Mansion World Ascension  (Read 1354 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - Supriese About Mansion World Ascension
« on: December 23, 2019, 12:39:46 am »
23 December 2019 at York Pa USA
MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - Supriese About Mansion World Ascension

This is Machiventa Melchizedek.  I am truly off planet for ages if I cannot get Ron to work the SER when it is available.  It is now ready for publication, but we are facing a war like you never saw before, as the Father refuses to bilk the Supreme out of existence until there is good reason to end it all and start over with a type of ascension plan we can all use.

ASCENSION PLANS FOR MORTALS
“As the Urantia Book states, all mortals who are of survival capacity are offered a way through to the heightrs of perfection by what we call and ascension plan.

“Ascension plans vary, and for humans in Nebadon, upon death of the physical nature, the soul of flesh bearing humans arrives on a mansion world for the ability to relive and to become instructed on the proper way to behave as a spirit being.

“ Urantia has problems now because it is still considered an apostate planet, but it does have one guiding light, and that is the Bestowal Son, JESUS.  For that reason, I MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, leave alone the complaints in order to achieve the idea that the career to provide the training to perfection must be seriously modified.  It has not yet been done so, but that is coming shortly and all will be required to redouble their efforts to reach synchrony with the indwelling Thought Adjuster and very well.

“I will return to Urantia as Machiventa Melchizedek in a few weeks.  Ron is desperately trying to revise ways to get the Teaching Mission established as a new force on Urantia, and we hope he can under the circumstances.  Today he was attacked verbally by an old friend known as Melichlorian, and that is who it is Ron, and he is not well at all and sent you a picture of him posing for this interview right now.  He seems to know you inside and out he says but in fact is terrible mistaken.  You, in turn, cannot imagine how he says things go for you and he does it through psychic invention and fails miserably over all issues.  There is one issue you know well and you wonder how or what he gets this to be his idea.  He is available not hut carried the heat of all pedophiles himself and walks not in your footsteps but in the evil of his own accusations.  Fully explained it cannot be, but he is near his own demise spiritually as you question his viability with so much hate in him. 

“In the asecnsion career, humans rarely encounter the hatred of such a creature that speaks to you today.  But beware they abound all over the place and will make your live a misery if you do not claim anything at all.  You do not and let it slide as it slides and do nothing about it.  It is an extraordinary situation and that must be let be for now; however, the ascension career for most on this discussion forum is a great trial to speak to yet as we have not decided what to do with you as a group of interested individuals who can hardly hold the course, yet you all do one way or another.  The one we call White Stone is already maiking amends in his heart for you Ron as you show him wily good will and that is not easy to do.  Keep him informed with all the rest of them and he will join the spiritual forces about and happily so for the work to be done after all of you pass in years to come. 

“As future members of the ascension scheme in Nebadon, Satania– that being the name of your Planetary System– continues to hold the best way up to the higher spheres for training.  Until you met Jeff and Gary there, you were settled in your view they were the steps to go with regularity, But you discovered such huge differences in your friends you wondered if you were intruding instead of moving to discuss the past with them and the future with all of them.  They are as undecided as you are and are not very happy now to know you care yet and they do not.  You seem to accept that well also, but the one you call Gary is now deciding you are the real thing and never leaves the thought alone.  You do make a difference to all but that is not part of the ascension plan for them at all.  Let us not confuse this lesson though with that change of affairs you brought on alone with Gary in particular.

“Your heart bleeds for the day of simple friendships as his does.  No one cares that much otherwise.  We are also aware you bring to bear something astounding you discovered.  Do you want to tell them?”

Ron here: I am surprised they allow me to discuss it and I thank them for the permission.  I will be brief but you think about it too as I found it quite astounding.

With Jeff and Gary was a girl friend Cindy.  She is with Jeff and Gary on mansion world four I believe and working their way shortly to mansion world five.  When I hold conversations with those three, I get glimpses of pictures of facing them, so to speak, to hold these talks with them.  When it came to Cindy, she was always sitting down and never could speak with her using a full form.  I thought about this long and hard and suddenly it occurred to me the following:

A flash back: years ago I was permitted to see the trial of Caligastia near the end of that trial.  I saw the Omniphim testify against the Lucifer rebellion and to appear in the court before the Ancients of Days, there came a battalion of Omniphim.  They marched in formation in long rows of shimmering forms, but they were only visible from about mid waist up.  There was nothing visible thereafter, and it was like watching a chorus line, line after line of such, that my vision was cut off from seeing nothing but the top parts only.

Suddenly it occurred to me this was sort of the same picture I was receiving from my girl friend so may years ago when were in high school together, Cindy, I said to my mind, is an angel!!!!  I can see her only form the waits up.  She is not sitting down, she is one of the universe aides we might call an Omniphim.  I thought to myself the Bible speaking of the fact that we are like the angels then upon our death at some point.

What in the world do I make of this?  MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPOKE AS FOLLOWS TO ME THEN:

“Ron, you were never to discover that at ll.  But now that you have, congratulations on doing so as it ends your endless speculation about the form many women take when they join the mansion worlds for training purposes.  Cindy is a Seraphim, not an Omniphim.  You cannot tell the difference when looking through the psychic dream world you use to see situations on high.  You have quite an apparatus to do that and it serves you well as it shows you correctly what you are to see.

“For that reason Cindy now understands you understand.  She is not human anymore.  She is an angel.  Now what does that say about the ascension scheme?  You now know that the mansion worlds hold the secret to evolution to become something else so well t hat they also develop Orders of Beings you are not on earth.  Cindy is a true Seraphim.  Jeff is becoming an Omniaphim, and Gary is becoming fully a Midwayer and you love them to pieces it seems.  Jeff is like an Omniaphim already, and loves to avoid you completely, as you tug on his memory of his past and the happiness he had on Urantia with you and others.  Gary hardly remembers you but suddenly remembers the oath of fidelity he gave you sixty years ago, ‘we will always be friend, Ron.”  That was sacred to you and you hold it deeply yet as he now does.  Why?  God loves a sinner, but he loves a lover too and true friends are that in heart always. 

“Some males in the ascension career become Midwayers.  Gary is the Midwayer you enjoy deeply, Bzhutu.  Jeff is a cold hearted Omniphim.  Cindy is a truly seraphim, and worse yet Ron, you will become not a Midwayer, but stay fully human in your ascension career, and only one Finaliter you know, VESPASIAN, stayed fully human as you are of the ilk of an Emperor, fuly considered at all.  Staying human allows you full memory of all you have ever done or been and t hat post on Milichlorian was exactly the trick that brings them down Ron.  Humans are full of rapacious love affairs and he is not different.  However, he places it all on you as a psychic exercise and wonders himself why he posted that picture at all as it is he truly in a demonic dress of all tings.  You did well to show it off and to let people know this kind of thing goes on and on.

“In any case, be assured that the trial he brings to you is short lived as he cannot stand the lime light and he now knows you are not a fraid of any accusation since it just is not true.  Besides he is reay to quit fully and will do so now.  Jeff the Omniphim says this: ‘You are not my friend, you are my goat, and I dislike you just enough to say goodbye forever.  I will remain an Omniphim for my entire career unperfected.  I will become a Finaliter like you someday and then we work together I hope.’

“Cindy says to you, “Ron you called me your girl friend and I was, but where does that come down with me today?’  Ron says I see no change Cindy, form difference and all.  (Cindy:) 'So it is with me lover boy.’   Now this to you who are slow to understand. 

“Gary is a favorite among all of us on the mansion worlds.  Ron loved him in the school they attended together and felt he had pledged an enduring oath when he hears it as a seventeen year old.  Today Ron and Gary are alive for seventy seven years together, as they both love the idea of fidelity and truth and they both will inhabit the mansion worlds together briefly as Midwayer companions and then leave for their own work to perfect themselves.  I dare say bifurcation is in the works for these two easily.  Nebadon has very, very, very few bifurcated entities as one time humans and I am hungry to help them reach that decisions for good. Ron is leery. Gary is leery. Gary asked Ron.  Ron said Gary I would if you really want me too.  And he said he does, but it is a long road to the Deity Adventure, and Father has a lot to say on this matter too.  So we let the decision to be final under wisdom gaze of Paradise, and that is not yours to worry over Ron, at all. He is your friend forever and you do well to let him rest now and then as himself.  He has learned Ron Besser by study and foretaste of your silly ways of speaking truth and it works so well for him too.  You are pals truly and your remember Gary so well he takes your pictures as perfect for his memory too, as he lost all of his memory when that tractor crushed his skull that day in mid May of 1982, just asy ou were gearing up to open the engineering shop for Velzy Inc.

“It must be understood to all of you that Ron has learned just enoug hto become very popular on the mansion worlds too, as he doubles down on Better Davis, his favorite movie start for outrageous crying sessions over her movie, and particularly the movie “All About “Eve” as the opening scene is Better Davis as Margo,  sitting at her dressing room mirror with friends standing around as he gets ready to put her civilan clothes on to go home.  Ron says to Bette Davis, you showed a lot of ample body in that scene, Bette.  She says that was a horrible scene to do, because I was about glamor and the camera was to my back and you said, “How was there room?”  And I could not stop laughing and you are my friend too.  I am your Gary with long red finger nails.”   Now to be serious . . . .

I am Ron Besser, and folks I am going through the hell of Order transition on earth and it ain’t a pretty picture.  Machiventa Melchizedek allowed me to speak of my discover about the mansion worlds and I wonder if I did this group any good to tell them what I now know.?

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - “Probably not. Lemuel will squirm.  Amethyst will wonder what the heck your really told them, and Sue will got off into flights of fancy and who knows what Clency will think too.  The French are slow to understand the wacky nature of Americans anyhow.  Be assured Ron the painful legs today and the blindness are consequences of challenging God the Supreme, but that is soon done as you are and you become a Midwayer in artificial skin not but a true appearing humans  in Midwayer form.  We worked hard to get that for you as you enjoy them very much.  They are brilliant and friends of all who support God and you do fully with them.  The funny thing is that Gary Robrhaugh was your solid friend always and you for him and others will follow your pursuits too as Tom G, is ready to go over and wonders how he lost sight of you as well as David W. And many others as you lead the pack for God and they need it very much as well to be in the family of God as you once had with all of them so many years ago. 

“We are using Reflectivity for this message Ron, so you shimmer with them for good as they rest in the light recession on all the mansion worlds today.  You work with them and are aware oft hem and it is a time for rest and sometimes worship.  They do it all today and you worry them not.  Be assured they are yours to be with someday. Be assured we do not shed our gear easily, but to become a Finaliter, we stand with all ascenders, and that is a mixed bag of Angels, Omniaphim, Supernaphim and other Orders you know not.  That Receiving Circle in the Paradise Bunker is yours to enjoy too as it can be raucous as the Deities are ready to tease now and then over how they got there,” 

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - Supriese About Mansion World Ascension
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 01:17:46 am »
Ron--
Machiventia Melchizedek was right when he said that Amethyst would wonder what the heck you told them. 

First Machiventia Melchizedek  said: (about our ascension plan)"It has not yet been done so, but that is coming shortly and all will be required to redouble their efforts to reach synchrony with the indwelling Thought Adjuster and very well."  Ok so far, so good.

But then you say that your friends on the mansion worlds are Seraphim, Midwayer, and Omniphim, but to the best of my knowledge, they do not have Thought Adjusters.  So how is it possible for them to be ascending mortals (or other classifications of beings) without Adjusters as stated above by Machiventia Melchizedek.

RON: My friend Jeff and my friend Cindy are fused.  The trial for them is to become universe life without having to complete the mansion world experience strictly human.  Their work is to obtain the experience of higher spiritual life while they are still in a morontial form on mansion world six and five as they go back and forth to recall their work as human ascenders.  I will not get into it here, but Amethyst it requires a revision in thinking so you do understand that the removal of God the Supreme, changes how God teaches ascending mortals in Satania only, that to progress now requires changes in form never contemplated before.  Machiventa Melchizedek tells us what is being doing accurately, but earth minds like ours hardly comprehend what a change in form means.  Grandma, Amethyst, might now be a seraphim to complete her understanding of spirit for when she faster becomes a Finaliter.  A Finaliter is not a super human.  They are a different order entirely, but we have never been told to think of it that way at all.  

Jesus told his followers in Paper 167, section 7 that " “The angelic hosts are a separate order of created beings; they are entirely different from the material order of mortal creatures, and they function as a distinct group of universe intelligences. Angels are not of that group of creatures called ‘the Sons of God’ in the Scriptures; neither are they the glorified spirits of mortal men who have gone on to progress through the mansions on high."

So I plead guilty to total confusion as to what all of this means. ???  Are there certain exceptions for some?

RON = This observation by you is why this kind of mansion world transition was not taught to us in the Urantia Book.  Human thinking is without mota.  You know what that is I assume.  Without mota something is as it is and does not change, but on the mansion worlds in our part of the universe, the new life forms for expansion of immediate experience to be instructive what it is to experience spirit life faster and richer.  You Amethyst since you were about ten years of age were transitioning into a morontia form.  We never speak to that because the child's mind is not capable of understanding you are becoming something else as you grow up.  In the old days nothing was seen in the life of a human on Urantia except as Grandma and friends.  They all "looked" the same, but now that God the Supreme is really out of the picture, the universe must figure out how to provide the universal education of a progressing human can be provided experience that the Supreme supplied automatically, but no longer.  On Satania mansion worlds that is to transition each ascending human beyond mansion world three for now, into the Order that provides the early spiritual experience of what that individual will become when he graduates Nebadon.

It is not hard to state, but you look at the Jesus statement far too literally as you make an assumption that is not true.  Jesus spoke truthfully and still does with that quote.  But you assume that being an angel is a direct creation firs.  No , that is not true and never was true, but the the statement is true if you are a seraphim and if you are yet an ascending mortal looking at a seraphim as a human.  It is not fully true if you are a mansion world ascender today.

Sometimes I miss the obvious, but this one is a puzzle for me.  I do want to be a teacher one day, but before that day comes, I have so much to learn.

RON - You do not teach raw revelation to mere children,  At least not yet.  You are advanced enough on earth to know that a Trinity Teacher Son exists at all, but you also know that a Trinity Teacher Son works in time differently than he does on Paradise.  It is called "phasing."  On earth Margul is designed to be of the spirit order of a Supernaphim.  He appears as a Supernaphim in meetings with the spirit leadership of Nebadon.  That the Urantia Book states as a phasing of Paradise life when they must make time contact. 

On our mansion worlds now, Jeff my friend has transitioned into the phase of spirit as an Omniaphim.  Cindy is acting as a full and true Seraphim, as they are being prepared to graduate their training already experienced in the super work these orders represent to us, and that is to provide actual OJT, on the job training of the type of future spiritual work they are to do upon graduation from the local universe. 

I have only just begun to understand these things my self.  My friend Gary R. is transitioning into the form of being a Midwayer.  Jeff and Cindy and Gary and myself were good friends in our youth in the same classes in high school, and the friendship sticks deeply among all of us.  Otherwise I would never have been shown this lesson in ascension and transition.  Feel free to ask more, and I am sure I will learn more trying to find the answer for you.

PS:  God informs me Amethyst you are a prime ascension classification that you too may become seraphic early on in your career on the mansion worlds to learn your spirit ministry as a Finaliter someday.  For me, my friend Gary says to me, "Ron you and I are true Midwayers already.  We love them and they love us too and I am happy to join the family of Midwayers as I transition through the mansion worlds to graduate one day as you Ron, a true Midwayer in principle already.   You will not be a seraphim here Amethyst, but your new morontial form, when that day comes, is likely to already be seraphic for ascension at least in Satania.  How that is handled beyond the mansion worlds I do not know or will I likely know for now. 

RON

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 06:10:05 am by Ron Besser »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

White Stone

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 02:26:26 am »
I am at a loss to understand where much of this information was even meant for any of us to read, Amethyst. I agree with you, humans don't ascend to become Angels, or Midwayers either.

The term "bifurcation" is being used improperly here as well, since it is referring to a splitting from one, into two, as a branch separates into two branches. Here, it appears there is a desire for two beings to become one, which is not bifurcation.

All the information about Gary and Jeff and Cindy  and God loving lovers, has no benefit to any of us on this forum. It is not only incoherent in it's presentation, it has no obvious relevance to us, as forum members. If I am wrong, please explain why it was included, and it's value to the forum.

Can we focus on the Sixth Epochal Revelation, since it was mentioned as being ready for publication? What is the hold-up here? Someone keeps losing concentration on finishing this promised teaching. My patience is surely being tested by its failed appearance; concurrently, I speculate that, in view of all the sporadic twists and turns this forum takes, it would be close to impossible to formulate a replacement for the Urantia Book that would stand any test of time.

Of one thing I am certain:  this all has something to do with the demise of God The Supreme, and the ramifications manifest in this misdirection of thought. Until this is rectified, I have doubts that any SER will be in print any time soon.

White Stone

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 07:07:28 am »
WHITE STONE - In truth you are correct.  But in fact you are wrong.  Bifurcation as used in the Urantia Book refers to making two entities one in mind and heart.  It does not require just one form and that fact is that bifurcation on the mansion worlds is unheard of except in Nebadon, and it is allowed on all of its two thousand five hundred, so far, Planetary systems.  Bifurcation is taking place between Cindy and Jeff as we speak.  She the Seraphim, and he as the Omniaphim, are not separate entities but are becoming of one view although retaining their actual spirit service as themselves.  That takes some doing to understand.

I also prefer to announce that while I am preferentially a Midwayer I too take on the hue spiritually much as an Omniaphim as Jeff has done already.  I suspect that true friendships on Urantia are the result of the attractions of mind for future spirit service as the same objectification as spirit has born directly.  I also point out to you that an Omniaphim and a Seraphim are of the same Infinite Spirit family that Omniaphim are part of on Uversa and on Paradise.  They are interchangeable depending on the service requirement.

When you and I and Amethyst and the rest here become spirit and are working in the Major Sectors of Orvonton, we will transition as verifying Orders to verify the full experience of what the service requires us to be to be successful.   You White Stone are likely to become some sort of Spirit being that works with the Power Directors, and as such will likely become a subordinate member of their development as you ascend to the Deity adventure to become a Finaliter.

Never forget that transition requires a different mode of attention to the details of spirit understanding of what is to be done.  I am a Midwayer most likely.  You may become an unrevealed entity of the Power Director family, Amethyst is likely a minister of the realm always and becomes a Finaliter in final form when she is fully graduated as perfection for herself and service to her lovely Mother of God on high.

White Stone you misspeak a couple of times in your comments abov.  I assume that is just the fact you are not fully informed as to how the lack of God the Supreme changes things for our ascension is truly missing in your understanding of what is happening here.

I troubles me somewhat you are also saying we should not be taught something because it is off course with what we were initially taught with the fifth epochal revelation.  You are not right to ever suggest that, and knowing you the little I do, I am willing to bet you grasp this now even better and will be comfortable with it.  I leave it all for now except to allow Michael of Nebadon a brief statement here now:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron is already mostly a Midwayer, he loves them and enjoys them tremendously.  His body is racked with pain and poor understanding of how the transition he is making is actually to the true health as a genuine seraphic midwayer!  Yes! we can even do it that way as Ron is so without friends and family he needs the insight of an angel to understand his lot, but also that of a mind of a Midwayer to understand his duty.  He is deeply in pain and blindness yet but that ends shortly for him and us very soon.

"You White Stone are truly of the Power Director status to come, and we on high plan the ascension careers for life on the mansion worlds especially on Satania, and we already see you as a little Power Director once you move from personality training to actual work experience even on Satania mansion worlds.  Jeff and Cindy were excellent friends with Ron all their lives and he with them and his friend Gary.  But they left Urantia tragically and Ron is hear t broken over that happening to them, and feels so much better they are safe and sound and being well developed on the worlds above all of you as mansion worlds.  He is never without Gary and the thoughts of  the Omniaphim Jeff and the Seraphim Cindy as they mean a great deal to Ron yet.

JEFF SPEAKS - "Ron has been a dear friend since 1955 before you were born White Stone I am sure.  We were pals for long eras of fruitless works as high school students together, and shared many things together no one else ever would have happened, but in the end he loved me and I loved him as he did Cindy and his best pal Gary who never left him down ever.  Besides them there are a couple more of our class in high school up here happy to know him again when he shows up on the first mansion world for personality allocation.  In any case White Stone, a lot of people come over to the mansion worlds wondering even where they are?  It takes a few moments to understand you have died.  It takes years to understand you are still alive and working to become something you have no imagination for for the time being.  Ron is so unusual he gets to hear all of this and listens well to his lessons as he makes things work on Urantia I was told could never happen on Urantia now or in the future.  We are fully proud of him and of you and all who actually make the grade to understand what happens to us as humans on a mansion world system now so full of humans from Urantia, they do not know what to do with all of them yet.  It will only get worse as Urantia goes berserk with earth changes very soon.

"I am JEFF and Ron remembers me as a friend who could do anything because my parents were wealthy compared to his, and he loved the huge brand new pink Chrysler Imperial with bench seats so big  you could lie across them and still not touch the doors on either side.  He was bemused by the size of it as I was and I love driving him around with my friends in it to go to moves mostly.  I am with Cindy my wife and he and she loved each other too and I find it strange that this is how these school experiences have led to.  You White Stone have the same affiliations in your life too, and somehow or other those friends and neighbors of the past you lived will tie into what you will have as friends up here and work together in new transitions you never dreamed of when doing them.  We leave now but my friend Ron is very much worth listening too as he is one of the rarest birds you will ever find and who cares less if you get grouchy.  He happens to think the world of you.  Jeff."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks voraciously,  and it is this:

"Ron needs to be beard better than he is but for the most part he is content to work behind the scenes and follow our orders to be what he must become.  Lately, though, he has been hit so severely with an angry God the Supreme, over losing him to Jeff and Cindy and Gary, that he does really terrible things to upset him and he gets his wishes very well.  They stole his TV clicker and he could not even turn his TV off to go to bed and was so enraged he appealed to me to knock the Supreme of his hubris and force the return of the clicker.  It came back Sunday morning under a chair he happened to have moved.  It made him think that perhaps he had dropped it.  He did not, but the Supreme is always so clever that when he pulls something like that mind is never quite sure how the loss happened in the first place.  He has lost salt shakers, keys, mortar goods like sandwich fixings, and a host of other things he shrugs off but is now so thoroughly irritated with these goings on he has served notice no one gets a pass with him until he is normalized.

"Normalized, is his word.  My word is sanitized but he resists that too and needs his earth life a little more yet to feel good about life on earth again.  You White Stone beat the earth to find better and just cannot ether and Ron never asks for kudos but never gets them either so it is a draw.  His work for Lightline is extraordinary and Clency will do the same too as Clency is like Ron so much they are two peas in a pod sometimes.  However, White Stone, you are of the design that never allows someone to best you, but can be bested by Ron accidentally as he opens his mind to potentials youneed to explore too but stay back due to the fear of being ostracized.

"You White Stone saw the posing of that horrible creature and what he said to Ron.  Ron looked at it and laughed and said to himself, okay, whoever you are, let your horrible views be expressed publicly and see how exposing your thoughts to everybody serves you.  That angry individual was really out to scare Ron, but wound up being scared himself as Ron has nothing ever to hide and never sees life like that individual accused him of.  Sexuality on Urantia these days is a huge and franks loss to humanity while they think themselves so sophisticated.  We also comment that the individual who sent that is nearly spiritually dead again as the phase he is going through is the final phase of schizophrenia so bad it kills the spirit life permanently if he is not resurrected quickly and cleanses of those mind horrors. 

"Ron loved Jeff and Cindy and Gary deeply and lost them upon graduation only to learn of their deaths so horrible and so early he lives a haunted existence until he found them again on the mansion worlds Here is his friend Gary who willingly speaks now of his friend Ron as he sees him today:"

GARY -  "You Ron saved me from oblivion by finding me on the mansion worlds over a year ago.  You cried to find me and tell me I was far too valuable to let myself go and I believe you deeply.  My parents are over here with me now and I have their support too.  But I also have the support of Jeff and Cindy and Ron.  Ron is the only one who is still on earth and in a great fight with God the Supreme.  Be assured he loves me greatly and cries sometimes at the fact I am so distant when he needs the warmth of the fund we once had together on earth.  He loves us all mightily and hates the fact there is nothing left to him or us as friends once upon a time.  I am Gary, and I say this to you Ron, I am becoming a Midwayer to learn the ways of intelligent life with full dedication to God.  That is you too Ron and some of you who read this too.  His friend LEMUEL is ready to become an Omniaphim likely, and CLENCY they tell me you are greatly admired by Ron for your strength of mind and hear for all.  He believes you will become a Mighty Messenger some day, and one of us up here not named will be too Ron.  You Ron are already a Mighty Messenger in many ways and you call them being so many a bevy of MM;;s and that is hilarious because they are really rare.  One Without Name and Numbers is so high, yet Ron knows several of them as he never asks for such high honors but they are bestowed on him all the time as a promise for the future of estate, some how. 

"I am GARY, and you are not Ron, but we wait for transitions on Urantia too, and they are bound to surprise even you and that is that for now."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We close this to remind you White Stone, to think better than you do as you are fully engaged in Ron;s mind to be whatever you want to be so long as you do not shoot yourself in your foot again over little things that irritate you greatly.  You never seem to be quite on what Ron has to say, but he says it with a hugely inspired mind to serve regardless of the slings and arrows thrown against him, including yourself White Stone.  He holds no rancor against you and is glad you st ay.  Good day."

END

White Stone

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 09:40:04 am »
BIFURCATION in the Urantia Book, Ron, does not speak of making two into one. Go read it again, Ron.  It speaks of the creation of ENERGY and SPIRIT stemming from the Eternal Son. You, sir, have misunderstood this.

I do still disagree with your thinking, that we humans, become as any created beings, created without Thought Adjusters. That said, I am still at odds with your understanding and state that you may want to read again, the Urantia Book, and how it does say that humans do not become Angels, or Power Directors. Yes, we may learn of them, but I don't know where you get the ideas you do, that we become Mighty Messengers, and such.

I have not changed my mind about anything I said in my last post. We get nothing from your story about your friends that helps our ascension path at all. You made no mention of the SER.

President Trump has a similar disregard for the truth. His call was perfect, he is the best at everything, according to him. Even in light of all that has been stated about his wrongdoing, he claims no fault done by him. He writes his own rules, changes what he doesn't like, going totally against the grain of the way things truly are. I have no faith in his ability to lead this nation into better ways. He has lost his guidance, has no pilot anymore.

Can we expect any better from you, Ron?

White Stone

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 09:52:13 am »
White Stone there are billions of people who still think Jesus is the one and only Son, literally.  Wait to they get a whiff there are over 1 million Creation Sons and growing and every one can be Jesus!

Now I am in the same place you are telling them you need updated peoples in the billions.  I am telling you you need updated too and much better than they are for sure.  However, boy have you got a whippoorwill attune when you strike the hour with me calling cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo.  Polly want a cracker?

You are maybe going to be great in the next life and I hope you are, and I will look up to you and pray you send nothing down that deprives me of the planet I live on--  maybe.  In any case you need some living in that head of yours to feel better about Ron and the rest of us who do worry things just a tad better than you can seem to do at the moment.
K

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 10:50:12 am »
Ron--I thank you for your comments.  Living without the Supreme is such a game changer that I expect it will take us all a long time to begin to understand what we need to know.  Now this does change my thinking about our mansion world experiences.  

I used to say that the only thing I know, is that I don't know anything at all.  Well I do know a few things, but the more I learn, the more I know how limited my understanding is.  

White Stone--Sometimes it is really difficult for all of us to learn and accept new and expanded ideas, but without the ability to do that, we would forever remain in a static state of non-growth.  
Blessings,
Amethyst

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2019, 11:18:00 am »
People! Enough of empty talk. Where is the new Revelation?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2019, 01:11:19 pm »
I am the same way, Prozonov, where is it?

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "I am the Chairman of the Revelatory Committee that wrote the book.  We do not know where it is either as Ron does not know where the book is also.  That is all I can tell you~:  MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "THAT devil that just deleted your post is none other than a seraphic bum known as Orchid.  She is not detained and will not have an ind pendent life for some time to come.  Her life is full of hate and  venom over your rule on Urantia and hates anything to do with you and makes your life miserable as a few more are doing right now and they are in grave danger too and unless they desist they are imprisoned for awhile as well it Orchid.

"Now, where is the book?  I have it!  it stays with me until Nebadon can take it.  We have no planetary government back on Urantia at all as it was destroyed one more by the Ultimate this time and this time it stays destroyed until we are sure it can be rebuilt to our specifications and no theirs.  K"

"Now about the book:  We hold onto it until there is clarification of how the planetary government can look.  Machiventa Melchizedek is okay with what is but it is not enough to run the planet at all.  We are sure you are going to have a blow with central earth core too andvery soon but are quite unsure what form it will take at all.  Los Angeles is in deep doo doo and that is not our way of saying thing but Urantia likes bathroom scat to describe real messes and that is that for Los Angeles.  K"

:No book until we lear the idea that Urantia has its own government again and that we have a place to read it too.  Until then we just drift.  Ron hates it too.  But that is just tough Ron!  K.  Mother spirit with MICHAEL OF NEBADON etc et ctc etc    K"

END. . .

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2019, 01:15:39 pm »
Hi While Stone. Relax. Don't stress yourself with the news. Even though the news is really amazing. I believe that when you first read the Urantia Book, you had to remake many concepts. Similarly, news from the Serara Forum are updates from celestial beings, including Mantutia Melchizedek, who was responsible for coordinating the selection of all documents, at the first contact committee that culminated with the Urantia Book, published in the US, in the English language in 1955. Evolution in the worlds of time and space is constant. Besides, I'm sure the Urantia Book was just a little revelation about God, the universe of the universes, and about ourselves. Much more exists to be revealed, but this revelation occurs gradually according to the maturity of civilization.

Hi Ron Besser, I think you're like Edgard Cayce. Certainly, there were critics also to Edgard Cayce. But both have in common that you do a service in seeking to bring God's light to our planet without expecting anything.

=======

Oi While Stone. Relaxe. Não se estresse com as novidades. Mesmo que as novidades sejam realmente surpreendentes. Eu acredito que quando você leu o Livro de Urantia pela primeira vez, teve que refazer muitos conceitos. Da mesma forma, as notícias do Fórum Serara são atualizações feitas pelos seres celestiais, incluindo, Mantutia Melquisedeque que foi o responsável por coordenar a seleção de todos os documentos, na primeira comissão de contato que culminou com o Livro de Urantia, publicado nos EUA,  no idioma inglês, em 1955. A evolução nos mundos do tempo e do espaço é constante. Além do mais, eu tenho certeza que o Livro de Urantia foi apenas uma pequena revelação sobre Deus, o universo dos universos e sobre nós mesmos. Muito mais existe para ser revelado, mas esta revelação ocorre aos poucos de acordo com a maturidade da civilização.

Oi Ron Besser, eu o considero como se fosse um Edgard Cayce. Com certeza, houve críticos também a Edgard Cayce. Mas ambos tem em comum o fato de fazer um serviço na busca de levar a luz de Deus para nosso planeta, sem esperar nada.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 02:22:57 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2019, 02:42:51 pm »
Thanks for the answer. I'm afraid there will be an evacuation. In a dream I came for plane tickets ...

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2019, 03:21:48 pm »
Prozonov--You may be on to something there.  Just yesterday I had a dream about packing and getting ready for a trip on a plane.  I have not been on a plane for decades.
Blessings,
Amethyst