Author Topic: LIGHTLINE FRANCE  (Read 2855 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LIGHTLINE FRANCE
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2020, 11:33:39 AM »
Clency I have to speak in English to be best understood.  You indicate much unhappiness over your last LIGHTLINE.  You must hold the next one in a week, not two weeks.  Here is why.

I will tell you this Clency:  Our work in LIGHTLINE IS CRITICAL but you are making it difficult by worrying you are  sure you should not be the one doing LIGHTLINE.  I note two things for you:

1 =  You are perfectly acceptable.  But you hold a grudge, call it a resistance level, and that harms you.  It is a species of civil war inside and you block easy transmission.  Transmission is more than having a teacher.

2 =  The new Teaching Mission will be ready very soon and before your next scheduled LIGHTLINE.  LIGHTLINE FRANCE must not wait two weeks to provide the service again as it is a killer for interest and you need to press on, not back.  We need to find a co host at once!  That will take this resistance level way down.

With a CO=HOST you will help insure the following:

WHY WE FIGHT
I offer this since I do not believe many really understand what we have to learn.  We do not want the fifth epochal revelation to bother us any more.  Get that.  You on this list are not dragging that revelation here because it does not need our help!  Drop it as the reason you are here.

You are here to educate!   We fight because the world insists we educate by quoting a revelation so out of date we teach error!  Yes some parts are fine yet, but we MUST SET THE EXAMPLE that change has occurred so great we either change or lose the truth. DO NOT TEACH THE URANTIA BOOK IN LIGHTLINE!!!  Teach to educate that change is forced upon us and we have to change our behavior.

My interest in establishing this discussion forum was to introduce the fact that Jesus was no longer the single player to revive our failing culture.  Now we have Paradise Sons to help with that.  

Then I had to change from making those Paradise Sons known, to understanding that Paradise held nothing to be ready on Urantia to have new Paradise Sons come to it now.

Then we got shot again and had to change this list so it understood that we have an evolutionary debate that decides the Supreme Being was a rebel!  We are barely making headway on that issue alone.

Now this web site has to learn that the fifth epochal revelation is to be reprinted in a smaller form along with the SER, and that makes it dicey to plan for a Teaching Mission, that holds both revelations well so long as stick TO THE TRUTH OF CHANGE.

DO NOT TEACH LIGHTLINE USING THE OLD.  LIGHTLINE  is meant to teach the new situation and how it fits the old truth: GOD IS ONE!

Clency and Julio you run danger to insist you know better under these confusing new circumstances.

END
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 03:23:52 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2020, 12:57:56 PM »
Well, okay Ron, I will see it with the little group of followers whether Saturday next fits in their timetable, so we can go on with the conference call without interruption. Anyway, I have planned to advise the group to have a conference before the announced date of 24-01 if ever there is a real need to do so. Thank you for your caution.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2020, 03:26:39 PM »
Clency, I think it would help you a lot if you had a discussion with Elise and maybe Andre_P to feel them out to help you host the Lightline as that will facilitate easier hosting, believe me.  Email them to see if they fit with your idea on these presentations and use them for the next events.   Thank you.   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 12:45:25 AM »
LIGHTLINE France

Prochaine Conférence : Vendredi 24/01/2020 à 20h, heure locale

Numéro d’appel : 01 80 14 00 57

Le Code d’accès : 119146#

Pour la deuxième fois consécutive, l’enregistrement de la conférence n’est pas audible, il y a trop de grésillement et cela rend horrible une bonne écoute, si bien que j’étais obligé d’écourter la conférence par elle-même, qui a duré une démi-heure, au lieu d’une heure. Tout mes regrets et mes remerciements à ceux qui ont fait l’effort  pour y assister, malgré les inconvénients, en espérant que les problèmes seront résolus lors du prochain rendez-vous. MERCI
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2020, 08:31:15 AM »
Les invités et les membres francophones/francophiles du forum sont priés de noter que la conférence téléphonique de LIGHTLINE FRANCE qui devrait avoir lieu ce soir (vendredi 24-01-2020) à 20h est reportée à demain soir (samedi 25-01-2020) à la même heure, en raison d’un changement de dernière minute dans l’organisation. Veuillez nous en excuser. MERCI