Author Topic: A change in Serara Forum member status to view each person's country.  (Read 1005 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
To Ron and all members and visitors of the Serara Forum.

Main Subject: - A change in Serara Forum member status to view each person's country.

I believe many members and visitors are thinking of having an international telephone conference, a light line, Lightline in languages other than English and French.

I am interested in making a Lightline in Portuguese, but I need at least two more people here in the Serara Forum.

I thought of looking at the members, but there is no information from the country of origin.

Perhaps by the computer number (ID) or the source of the connection it is possible to verify the origin of each member and automatically put in the member register of the Serara Forum.

Therefore, if Ron authorizes it, I ask Serara Forum visitors to join the Lightline in languages other than English and French, to send a private email to become a member of the Serara Forum for the administrator Ron Besser, aronolac@comcast.net. (Ron if the email is wrong the email I ask you to correct me).

Similarly, I provide my private email julio.steinmetz@gmail.com. If there are at least two other people, besides me, interested in making a lightline (Portuguese), I will register in a conference company.

I believe there must be at least three interested people to make a Lightline to get started.

As the popular and sacred saying goes, where there are more than two people gathered in the name of Jesus, Jesus will be with this team.

This suggestion of placing the country of origin in the Serara Forum member register through the origin of the internet connection I believe will benefit everyone, as members will communicate right here in the Serara Forum, often through private messages to agree on the Lightline for languages other than English and French.

Potentially, from my personal point of view, I believe there is potential to create lightlines in the Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Chinese (actually Mandarin) languages, and who knows later on other languages that I believe are important. as more visitors from other languages request authorization to become members of the Serara Forum via private email to administrator Ron Besser explaining the reasons for becoming a member at aronolac@comcast.net

What do the people here at Serara Forum think of the idea?

=======

Para Ron e a todos membros e  visitantes do Fórum Serara.

Assunto principal: - Uma mudança do status do membro do Fórum Serara para visualizar o país de cada pessoa.

Eu acredito que muitos membros e visitantes estão pensando em fazer uma conferência internacional de telefone, uma linha de luz, Lightline em outros idiomas além do inglês e francês.

Eu tenho interesse em fazer um Lightline no idioma português, mas preciso pelo menos de mais duas pessoas aqui no Fórum Serara.

Eu pensei em olhar os membros, mas não há informação do país de origem.

Talvez pelo número do computador (ID) ou seja a origem da conexão seja possível verificar a origem de cada membro e colocar automáticamente no cadastro de membros do Fórum Serara.

Desta forma, se Ron autorizar, eu peço aos visitantes do Fórum Serara que quiserem participar na linha de luz (Lightline) em outros idiomas além do inglês e do francês, que mandem um e-mail privativo  para se tornar membro do Fórum Serara para o administrador Ron Besser, aronolac@comcast.net. (Ron se o email estiver errado o email eu peço que me corrija) .

Da mesma forma, eu coloco em disposição meu e-mail particular julio.steinmetz@gmail.com. Se existir pelo menos mais duas pessoas, além de mim, com interesse de fazer uma linha de luz (Lightline) o idioma português eu irei fazer o cadastro em alguma empresa de conferência.

Eu acredito que o mínimo deve ser três pessoas interessadas para fazer um Lightline para poder começar.

Como se diz o provérbio popular e sagrado, aonde tiver mais de duas pessoas reunidas em nome de Jesus, Jesus estará com esta equipe.

Esta sugestão de colocar o país de origem no cadastro do membro do Fórum Serara atráves da origem da conexão da internet eu acredito que irá beneficiar todos, pois os membros irão se comunicar aqui mesmo no Fórum Serara, muitas vezes através de mensagens privativas para combinarem sobre a linha de luz (Lightline) para outros idiomas além dos idiomas inglês e francês.

Potencialmente, em minha visão pessoal, eu acredito que existem potencial de criar linhas de luz (lightline) nos idiomas português, espanhol, russo, polonês, chines (na verdade mandarim), e quem sabe mais tarde outros idiomas que eu acredito que sejam importante na medida que mais visitantes de outros idiomas peçam autorização para se tornarem membros do Fórum Serara através de email particular para o administrador Ron Besser, explicando os motivos para se tornar membro, no email aronolac@comcast.net

O que a turma aqui do Fórum Serara acham da ideia?
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A change in Serara Forum member status to view each person's country.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 02:20:46 am »
Hi Julio ! Clency here.

I encourage you to go ahead with the idea of creating a conference call in portuguese, it is not just only english and french, it must be multilingual, this is what LIGHTLINE is all about, is not it ? The more there will be, the best it is. Register for an account with a telecom company in your country and invite those you know who are interested to join you. This is what I did and for the first conference call in french I held yesterday afternoon, we were six or seven to participate. Since it is my first time, there have been some hiccups that need to be corrected, but I am learning with experience and I hope to do better next time. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 04:59:55 am »
Clency, let me hear about your first conference call if you summarize it for me please?  I am deeply interested in how you develop this and how you give back all that has been given to us.  We are the world Clency but we speak too many languages to make the distinction that we are all of one God.  I do pray for your success and for the French to learn to speak the original language the fifth epochal revelation appears in.  The French translation is the best translation ever, but there still are points of interest in the book it stumbles badly upon, and that is from the Salvington gang to Urantia who says that.

My interest is to see to the success of the French Lightline.  It needs to grow Clency to save what is left of a wonderful program I so deeply lament fell into ruin by sectarian fighting and blight by a group of people who had no true comprehension what they practiced and why it was important to save for the future.  You Clency know why it is important to win and establish this small voice we have left to speak to the delight of actually hearing the view of God spoken out loud to us. 

Now Clency I ask this of you and let me know your view or answer for all of mankind truely:  "What can be done for you to make sure the French Lightline stays alive?  What can I do for you?  What can WE do for you to perpetuate a tiny sprout of love for all humanity they need to hear from a Lightline?"  I will do it if  there is anyway for me to do it for you and many on this list can too.

Julio,  I respond to you in the next text window.  Meanwhile Clency if you have anything to review about your first meeting let me see it here. 

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Clency, Ron is right.  Tell him if there is anything we all can do to inspire your leadership to form a more perfect union with God in France and those who speak French only.  Ron is a real dud when it comes to language as he has no memory capacity for vocabulary.  He must infer the meaning by just reading what you write and leave the rest to a Google translator.  In any case his plea is real and he can do a thing or two if you show your cards to strengthen your contacts and to persevere in spite of triping badly over JACK 0802AB as your moderator yesterday.  That was not your fault!  The fault was the Supreme attempting to come in and take you over and you are just like Ron:  this does not work. 

"Ron this morning is in abject poverty of heart for God as he knows we have so damaged him he hardly moves about his own home.  Yet he persists in providing support to you and all who can spread out now with your hearts for ME and for GABRIEL and for all who have also been severely harmed by a rogue supreme, and I direct Ron to write the word supreme with small letters now.  The supreme is dead and the issue being resolved in and on the highest levels of Spirit as possible.
"Further more, you Clency show great promise as you did very well in spite of the blight on JACK 0802AB, and I came in and saved the day and we got done all you needed to get done for your first and not only Lightline broadcast.  Why you did not reset a new date is beyond me and Ron. but you set another time and another and another until the wrinkles are worked out and you and Ron broadcast your mutual but different language influences.  Ron is the marvel of heart and soul for all of this and so are you Clency, but you have the difficulty understanding for Lightline France to work you have to meet regularly and all the time.  To do less breaks the entire effort down and out  the door.  PREPARE TO SET A NEW DATE AND TIME NOW. Do so Clency or the entire matter is broken down by sheer lack of use.  I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  JACK 0802AB is vital to our cause Clency, seek him out in prayer and take his message down and let us all see it, okay?  Ron must wait and wait and wait for some clearance and it must come soon or he is dead too.  Let us pray you have some idea to continue without constant pressing from us and Ron.  Good day. MICHAEL."

JACK0802AB - "I am One Without Name and Number, and I am one powerful entity now.  CLENCY:

"Why you procrastinate with success in your hand is beyond me!  You set no date for the next French session?  Ron has a hard time understanding that part of you yet you persist to hide more than you show.  My problem with you yesterday was your incapacity to think on your feet.  You sat there for a full three minutes without being able to speak yet Michael finally came through and forced you into working it very well indeed.  You did right and well and all but one of them want it to continue.  Continue it and these rough problems of will and probabilities will settle out very well.  If there is another person in the group who follows you who can be co-Host sign them up if you feel too much pressure on you for some reason.  It is privilege to be host and not a harsh will against you to get it right.  Ron practices all the time and never gives in to false ideas of pride or prejudice.  You are very similar with the makeup of Ron and it is you alone in France right now who can carry this whole idea forward.  It must be done if you love God and God helps everywhere he can, but there is very unsure ground on  Urantia now days as to who and what should prevail. 

"I am JACK 0802AB and YOU did not stumble.  Our circuitry was not up to strength enough to overcome what is confusion to your mind as what to do for a group when you come before them.  Michael helped you out and do not lose that!  Set another date and do it at once!  i am JACK 0802AB, ONE WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER, at your service and keep it going Clency.  From what Ron is hearing he is delighted with this!  JACK.   "LATER"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 05:14:37 am »
JULIO,  I address you here.
You are most willing to do this for yourself and for all of us.  Lightline is yours to do.  But you must understand this:  You are not sufficiently well to take it on by yourself.  Answer me this:

"Who among you can you team up with to make this happen?

"Please answer that before I tell you more.  WHO can you team up with and speak Portuguese and run Lightline with you?  they must do this or you become hopelessly confused about what you must put into effect for others to join you in Brazil and all who speak Portuguese.  Who?"

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Julio you are not the one to set the account up by yourself.  You are hopelessly confused about the processes of modern Brazil and the Portuguese community.  They look to you well but can never depend on you because you are lacking all true fundamentals of revelatory leadership.  Ron is deeply aware of your harm to yourself on many levels and would help but you are truly blind to all of that help until you recognize you cannot do all you say you can do.  It is impossible for you to lead and be ill at the same time.  Your work is a killer and you know it but you are too young to retire and they are not listening to your wish to reduce your work load for you.  In spite of that Ron depends on you to get a LIGHTLINE going for followers there and he must do it soon or you lose Ron as a help.  He is too ill himself to take on your challenge too.

"I therefore recommend to you Julio, you answer that question Ron asks you right away and mean to be sure that person is ready to help because if he or she is not ready to do so, your answer is wrong.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service too.  Good day, Julion."

JACK 0802AB -  "I AM ONE WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER, JULIO.  Please go to your Urantia Book and really read who that is and my power is great.  Yet you put me off in translation because you do not understand I am an actual entity. That is partly because your translation is so poor your translation in Portuguese should just be thrown away!  It is that poor.  BUT you must understand you do better than that translation, but you must also listen to your wife when she says to you, 'Julio, you understand nothing! '  She should lead us and you should help her but she is too shy to be heard here.  She should step forward and be that person you are to answer for to Ron above.  WHO? Julio, WHO?  Your wife for one!"

END

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 08:28:35 am »
Ron, here is a translation of an email I sent this morning to all participants of yesterday’s conference call in which I elaborate a protocol. If you read between the lines, you will have an idea what kind of hiccups I am referring to.
THANKS GIVING 
A big thank-you to all those who make the effort to attend the conference call. This was my first experience as a Master Conference (MC) and I dare say that I am far from knowing-it-all ; there are some improvements still ahead. I apologize if the conference has seemed at a certain moment to be going astray. I am just learning as I go.
It is necessary to establish a protocol so as everyone may work it out for the benefits of all. The MC chooses beforehand a topic of interest to deal with and in general transmits a message from a Celestial about the same subject and to be honest I am not in such a position for now to do so, but I hope to be up with it in a near future. 
The MC is the one who is in control of the conference call, it is he who decides at what moment there is a start and stop. He has also at his fingertips the necessary technology to mute off and on the audience.
A space is allocated to the participants, at the end of the conference, for questions and answers, but it must be clear that it is desirable not to make it like a debate platform. The conference call must last for one hour and if there is enough time the MC can close with a prayer.
The date of the next conference call is not yet decided, you will be advised in due time by a posting on the the forum. Thank you all for collaborating.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 10:10:34 am »
Thank you very much Clency,

As a Master of Ceremonies (MC) here is Jack 0802AB to speak to your organization Clency.

You are pulling those protocols off the old idea of a teaching mission Lightline call.  we no longer follow them

That means you must come up to standards with the new protocols. They are as follows:

1 - Once you start the conference by greeting all who call in, you greet with your name and that fact you are the host.

2 -  Turn on the recorder.  Announce your Lightline Conference call by saying.  "THIS LIGHTLINE FRANCE.  I AM CLENCY _____ TODAY IS THE 29TH  OF DECEMBER, 2019.  wE NOW OPEN THE FLOOR TO ALL OF YOU IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BEFORE WE INTRODUCE OUR MC.

START RECORDING

If they all remain silent then the MC will step forward through YOU Clency as Jack or Michael.

If  they speak to you let them finish and then let the MC step forward to you Clency to transmit.***

***Clency, sit a your phone and hold the receive in your hands and practice picking up the receive and pretend you now are taking the MC to transmit.  We will practice with you until you do this easily.  You have to do this Clency until we establish what has to be spoken and prepared for as you are the HOST and must provide the :workings" for the conference call to be LIGHTLINE now.

3 - Prepare the conference call by the direction of the MC and what he directs to be done.

4 - When all is finished and it will last about half an hour to an hour,  Tell your class you are cloSIng the Lightline for now stop recording.  AND PLEASE arrange the next meeting date either by announcing the date and time you decide or let the MC help you set it.  Never hang up with some idea of the next date.  please do this as this standardizes the Lightline as Ron always does it this way too at my direction.
END JACK

Ron - I must go Clency but you make it exciting to do this and we are all plugging for your great success!  Keep going!:

END
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 11:14:16 am by Ron Besser »

Online Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 11:56:34 am »
Dear Clency
Happy Christmas for all of thé membre of this forum .Clency plus coule yiu share thé recorder of last lightconference .
Thanks in advance
Domtia

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 12:50:02 pm »
Manitra, malheureusement je n’ai pas enregistré la session précédente, je ne suis pas encore tout-à-fait à mon aise dans la manipulation de cette technologie, mais je suis confiant que je parviendrai à le faire la prochaine fois avec l’aide du Maître de Cérémonie, JACK 0802AB. J’ai posté la date de notre prochain rendez-vous dans la catégorie “LIGHTLINE FRANCE”, vous serez le bienvenu si vous pouviez y assister. Merci pour l’intérêt que vous portez à ce projet.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2019, 08:02:38 am »
I spent all day yesterday studying English in an intensive English course I am doing and have not accessed the Serara Forum since my last posts.

So just now I'm reading the latest news.

Yes, Ron, you are absolutely right that I am not well enough to take on a Lightline alone. However, at the moment I have no one to do this to me. I am contacting some people who have not returned the message, showing disinterest.

I believe that there is a great lack of interest in Brazil in the Urantia Book and its updates that occurred with the old Teaching Mission and currently, for the transmissions and receptions that are happening in various parts of the world, especially at the Serara Forum.

A very clear example of the lack of interest in the Urantia Book in Brazil. I live in Brasilia, the federal capital of Brazil, with more than three million inhabitants, currently being the third most populous city in my country, second only to the cities of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

I made a group of whatsapp about the Urantia Book. So we made five thousand pamphlets about the Urantia Book, we distributed the propaganda in strategic places like libraries and universities, and we arranged a fraternization meeting for the night of August 21, because according to the Urantia Book is the date of birth of Jesus. . Yes, the Serara Forum updates have fixed the date for August 22nd. But most of the few Urantia Book readers here in Brazil, unfortunately, do not believe there have been updates of the Urantia Book.

Continuing, despite efforts to make a celebration on the evening of August 21, 2019, here in a well-located but affordable restaurant in Brasilia came only 10 ten people. This in a metropolis with more than three million inhabitants.

Despite this news, I keep trying to find people who might be interested in making a light line (Lightline) in the Portuguese language.

Post Scriptum: Roberto and I, who is also a reader of the Urantia Book in Brasilia, will meet in person, and will try to bring some more Urantia Book readers to a meeting, possibly next Saturday, January 4, 2020. , around 16:00 here in Brasilia. At the meeting I intend to talk to the group about the Light Line in Portuguese language at the Serara Forum.

=======

Eu fiquei o dia inteiro ontem estudando inglês em um curso intensivo de inglês que eu estou fazendo e não acessei o Fórum Serara, desde minhas últimas mensagens.

Então somente agora estou lendo as últimas notícias.

Sim, Ron, você tem toda a razão no sentido de que eu não estou suficientemente bem para assumir uma linha de luz (Lightline) sozinho. No entanto, no momento eu não tenho ninguém para fazer isto comigo. Estou entrando em contato com algumas pessoas que não retornaram a mensagem, demonstrando desinteresse.

Eu acredito que existe um desinteresse muito grande no Brasil no Livro de Urantia e suas atualizações que ocorreram com a antiga Missão de Ensino e atualmente, pelas transmissões e recepções que estão acontecendo em várias partes do mundo, principalmente, no Fórum Serara.

Um exemplo bem claro no desinteresse no Livro de Urantia no Brasil. Moro em Brasília, capital federal do Brasil, com mais de três milhões de habitantes, sendo atualmente a terceira cidade mais populosa do meu país, perdendo em termos de população apenas para as cidades de São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro.

Fiz um grupo de whatsapp sobre o Livro de Urantia. Então, nós fizemos cinco mil panfletos sobre o Livro de Urantia, distribuímos a propaganda em locais estratégicos como bibliotecas e universidades e marcamos uma reunião de confraternização para a noite de 21 de agosto, pois segundo o Livro de Urantia é a data de nascimento de Jesus. Sim, as atualizações do Fórum Serara corrigiram a data para o dia 22 de agosto. Mas a maioria dos poucos leitores do Livro de Urantia aqui no Brasil, infelizmente, não acreditam que houveram atualizações do Livro de Urantia

Continuando, apesar dos esforços para fazer uma confraternização na noite do dia 21 de agosto de 2019, aqui em um restaurante de Brasília, bem localizado, mas com preços acessíveis, vieram somente 10 dez pessoas. Isto em uma metrópole com mais de três milhões de habitantes.

Apesar destas notícias, eu continuo tentando achar pessoas que possam se interessar em fazer uma linha de luz (lightline) no idioma português.

Post Scriptum: Eu e o Roberto, que é também leitor do Livro de Urantia em Brasília, nós iremos se encontrar pessoalmente, e tentaremos trazer mais alguns leitores do Livro de Urantia, para reunião, possivelmente, no próximo sábado.04 de janeiro de 2020, por volta das 16:00 aqui em Brasília. Na reunião eu pretendo falar para o grupo sobre a Linha de Luz no idioma português no Fórum Serara.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 10:53:45 am by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2019, 09:11:52 am »
I just spoke with my wife Margarete just to participate in the "Lightline" in the Portuguese language (Lightline) and she said she supports my participation, but she doesn't know if she will participate either. She says she has many commitments to the house, children, grandson, does not see very well.

I am still trying to convince my wife Margarete to participate in the Lightline in the Portuguese language. My wife Margarete said she will think about it.

I believe in my wife's participation in a leadership role and I said this to her as well.

I will tell you a little about my wife Margarete, and how much I know that she is really a very special person and how much I really know that she is able to play a relevant role in a Lightline in the Portuguese language.

When I first met Margarete and I were at a country party. We danced together. We sat together drinking beer. And suddenly the first kiss happened. On the way out, I kissed her and touched Margarete's waist and had an electric shock. That's right! A current of electric energy passed through my body. I clearly felt the electric current. Later, later Margarete told me that she felt the same, that is, she felt the electric shock, the electric current. This has only happened to Margarete all my life. Similarly, she told me the same.

Have more.

My wife has a very rare sign on her back. It's like a bunch of embossed grapes. She went to a demartologist and was taken a piece of the sign for examination. The sign is benign. Practically few people in the world have the sign that it has a rarity in millions. The dermatologist wanted to take my wife to lecture, and of course my wife did not accept it.

I will tell you the fact that Margarete told me and in my vision was when the sign appeared on my wife's back:

- When my wife was a teenager, around fifteen years old, she was riding a bicycle and fell on her back in the sand. From there came the signal on the back. The sand got stuck in Margarete's back, didn't come out, and turned into a beautiful bunch of embossed grapes. The sands turned into another black substance, forming like a raised bunch of grapes.

Another story.

Initially, some comments. From what I have read and understood about the origin of the Urantia Book revelation, unless mistakenly, it seems to me that William Sadler received the messages when he was asleep. I repeat I do not know if this is true.

I know, however, that Edgard Cayce received the messages when he was unconscious, so he became known as the sleeping prophet.

Similarly, I once had a conversation with my wife at night when she was unconscious. A long talk. I feel like I talked to my wife's Thought Adjuster.

Sometimes my wife Margarete wakes up at night in a state of unconsciousness.

Yes, I know there is the sleepwalking phenomenon. But I believe that what happened to Edgard Cayce was not sleepwalking. Similarly, the conversation I had with my wife was very real, except it wasn't my wife who was talking to me. From the conversation I believe it was either the Thought Adjuster or the Seraph Guardian of Fate by my wife Margarete.

Another story:

One time my wife nearly suffered a fatal accident (which would kill her) while crossing a street. When he saw it, he felt a backward pull that made my wife Margarete back away. Then a car sped past her. Only there was no one. My wife was alone and no one was close. Neither was I close. She told me this story later. I believe an intermediate being saved my wife by pulling her back to avoid being hit by a speeding car on the street.

All the kids love my wife Margarete. She has a really special charisma with children.

My wife Margarete already participated in a youth leadership group of the Catholic Church when she was a teenager. When I met her she was still leading the way in meetings in various cities. I participated with her in one of these events, that is, strategic leadership meeting to outline actions.

So these are examples of how my wife Margarete is really very special and, I know she has huge leadership potential.

=======

Eu falei agora a pouco com minha esposa Margarete para participar na "linha de luz" no idioma português (Lightline) e ela disse que apoia minha participação, mas não sabe se irá participar também. Diz ela que tem muitos compromissos com a casa, filhos, neto, não enxerga muito bem.

Eu, ainda, estou tentando convencer minha esposa Margarete para participar na linha de luz (Lightline) no idioma português. Minha esposa Margarete disse que vai pensar sobre o assunto.

Eu acredito na participação de minha esposa em uma função de liderança e disse isto para ela também.

Vou contar para vocês,  um pouco sobre  minha esposa Margarete, e quanto eu sei que ela é realmente uma pessoa muito especial e quanto eu realmente sei que ela é capaz de um papel de relevância em uma linha de luz (Lightline) no idioma português.

Quando eu conheci, pela primeira vez, eu e a Margarete estávamos em uma festa no interior. Dançamos juntos. Ficamos juntos sentados, tomando cerveja. E, de repente, aconteceu o primeiro beijo. Na saída do baile, eu dei um beijo nela e toquei na cintura da Margarete e tive um choque elétrico. Isto mesmo! Uma corrente de energia elétrica passou em meu corpo. Eu senti claramente a corrente elétrica. Depois, mais tarde a Margarete me contou que sentiu o mesmo, ou seja, sentiu o choque elétrico, a corrente elétrica. Isto somente aconteceu com a Margarete, em toda minha vida. Da mesma forma, ela me contou o mesmo.

Tem mais.

Minha esposa tem um sinal raríssimo nas costas. É como se fosse um cacho de uva em relevo. Ela foi em um demartologista e foi tirado um pedaço do sinal para exame. O sinal é benigno. Praticamente pouquíssimas pessoas no mundo tem o sinal que ela tem ou seja, uma raridade em milhoes. O dermatologista queria levar minha esposa para fazer conferências, e, logicamente, minha esposa não aceitou isso.

Vou contar o fato que a Margarete me contou e em minha visão foi quando surgiu o sinal nas costas de minha esposa:

- Quando minha esposa era adolescente, por volta de quinze anos, ela estava andando de bicicleta e caiu de costas na areia. A partir daí surgiu o sinal nas costas. A areia ficou encravada nas costas da Margarete, não saiu, e se transformou em um lindo cacho de uva em relevo. As areias se transformaram em outra substância de cor preta, formando como se fosse um cacho de uva em relevo.

Outra história.

Inicialmente, alguns comentários. Pelo que eu li e entendi sobre a origem da revelação do Livro de Urantia, salvo engano, me parece que Willian Sadler recebeu as mensagens quando estava adormecido. Eu repito eu não sei se isto é verdade.

Eu sei, no entanto, que Edgard Cayce recebia as mensagens quando estava inconsciente, por isto ficou conhecido como o profeta adormecido.

Da mesma forma, uma vez eu tive uma conversa com minha esposa de noite quando ela estava inconsciente. Uma longa conversa. Eu sinto que conversei com o Ajustador do Pensamento de minha esposa.

As vezes, minha esposa Margarete acorda de noite em estado de inconsciência.

Sim, eu sei que existe o fenômeno do sonambulismo. Mas eu acredito que o que acontecia com Edgard Cayce não era sonambulismo. Da mesma forma, a conversa que eu tive com minha esposa foi bem real, só que não era minha esposa que estava conversando comigo. Pela conversa eu acredito que fosse ou o Ajustador do Pensamento ou o Serafim Guardião do Destino de minha esposa Margarete.

Outra história:

Uma vez minha esposa quase sofreu um acidente fatal (que iria matá-la) ao atravessar uma rua. Quando viu, sentiu um puxão para trás que fez minha esposa Margarete recuar para trás. Nisso passou um carro a toda velocidade na frente dela. Só que não tinha ninguém. Minha esposa estava sozinha e ninguém estava perto. Nem eu estava perto. Ela me contou esta história depois. Eu acredito que um ser intermediário salvou minha esposa ao puxá-la para trás evitando que fosse atropelada por um carro em alta velocidade na rua.

Todas as crianças adoram minha esposa Margarete. Ela tem um carisma realmente especial com crianças.

Minha esposa Margarete já participou em grupo de liderança de jóvens da igreja católica quando ela era adolescente. Quando eu a conheci ela ainda participava na liderança, em reuniões em diversas cidades. Eu participei com ela em um destes eventos, ou seja, reunião estratégica das liderenças para traçar ações.

Então, estes são exemplos de como minha esposa Margarete é realmente muito especial e, eu sei que tem um potencial de liderança enorme..

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 09:14:14 am by JuliodaLuz »