Author Topic: Thank you for the conference call, some questions  (Read 1394 times)

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you for the conference call, some questions
« on: January 02, 2020, 07:54:41 pm »
Thank you for the wonderful conference call. I am very encouraged and looking forward to the next, full of hope for the future, for the Mission and the coming of the Kingdom. Thanks for all participants and Happy New Year to everyone!

I have a question to Ron to please diagnose a hard medical case if possible. My adult son suffered food poisoning last February and now, eleven months later, had to have a surgery as a consequence to the poisoning. He lives far from me and not giving me enough details over the phone, but still in recovery, unable to get out of bed and had over 100 F fever for the past five days. I feel that this is very critical and out of the ordinary, and that the doctor must made a mistake. I pray and give thanks for his healing. Please Ron, help to identify the problem, please advice! Thank you so very much.

Secondly, I stand ready to make my best effort to serve with a whole heart as Father has set me free from the endless ministry work. I would like to ask what opportunities those of us have who are not yet serving in a greater capacity? How to become part of the work as opposed to just listeners? Is there any biophysical or habitual hindrance, ability or lack of it that I would need to know or make changes of to hear better? (for instance, we just learned about caffeine affecting the brain unfavorably, type of food intake) Is there a need for more transmitters? Could I please get an answer that would direct or correct me to move towards inner peace and accomplishment? Should we practice, or called to do so?

Thank you for your kind response in advance.
Sons of God

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thank you for the conference call, some questions
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 12:16:11 am »
I must apologize to you all for cutting off from the Lightline conference.  My time is not always my own, and the telephone is certainly not my own.  I hope to be able to access the transcript so I can at least listen to the message.  A few years ago Donna Lynn Sarsfield had set up a Zoom conference call which I attended a few times until we were warned off it.  I still wonder why we were warned off.  I was able to talk face to face with several forum members including Sue Whiley, Overmind, Donna Lynn and several others.  It is true that not much spiritual knowledge was explored here, but it was more like a get together.  In time it may have become something more.  I am just thinking that an internet based Lightline would be much better for some of us at least.  There is something to be said about actually seeing the person one is addressing, certainly if we are located several thousand miles apart.  Sue had to be there at 8:00 AM to attend a Zoom call at 8:00 PM our time.  What is time anyway?  I don't mean to sound critical, but this telephone thing does not work well for me.  I appreciate the revelation that we get but I must hear them again, not just once.  I have a great many of Lemuel's audio transcripts on my computer and I greatly enjoy listening to them.  I have even posted some of them on Facebook for the enlightenment of my several friends.  All said, I am happy to at least been able to check in with Lightline.  No worry, we will get this together.  God works in mysterious ways but the results will be spectacular.  
Domtia

RON HERE ROGER - Donna did us a disfavor by setting up a web address that constantly competed against the sober good will on the discussion forum.  Several of your colleagues, not you though, were unhappy with certain conditions that transmute into our work that made it difficult to run just one operation.  The Deities themselves warned me over and over to disallow these kinds of competition when starting up a forum that has a lot of deliberate and difficult questions to settle as discussions.  Her works was fine.  Please do not misunderstand that.  But she made the fatal error of crossing swords with the Creator Son on other issues she could not bring to do for herself.  As a consequence she was prohibited from further transmitting is a gift and not  to be used to run other people's lives.

I also decided that she was asking for rights i could not grant and could wind up posting pieces on that Zoom that were not helpful to establishing the Magisterial Mission ideals.  She was angry with me.  She was angry with the discussion form sometimes, and she let it be known in her prayers that I should be eliminated from her use of a transmission specialty she liked to call, :her wearer."  I do not pretend to know all about that as I do not.  However another problem developed with it:

Those who gravitated to it we mischief makesrs and had to eventually be removed from this site too.  I cannot tell you how vexing it is to know people are plotting against one and let it stand when I knew what they were preparing to do.  I decided I had to act shortly but never did as Donna became quite ill with a virus she picked up in a saloon some where, probably for her hair.  It decimated her and she eventually dies of malnourishment.  Two of the four on that site were cited for false transmitting I remind you and that is why Zoom was disallowed totally as a final decision reported from on high as well.  Hope that helps.  RON

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:50:23 pm by Ron Besser »
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 02:09:36 pm »
SonsofGod:

You ask two questions:

I have a question to Ron to please diagnose a hard medical case if possible. My adult son suffered food poisoning last February and now, eleven months later, had to have a surgery as a consequence to the poisoning. He lives far from me and not giving me enough details over the phone, but still in recovery, unable to get out of bed and had over 100 F fever for the past five days. I feel that this is very critical and out of the ordinary, and that the doctor must made a mistake. I pray and give thanks for his healing. Please Ron, help to identify the problem, please advice! Thank you so very much.

RON: Your son is suffering from SEPSIS ALLIANCE.  That means he has a small perforation at the base of his anus which allows bacterial to get into the body cavity.  He inserted there enough to scratch the skin and he must see a dcotor at once to cleanse the wound and suture it safely back into place.  The trial of a fever is due to the body fighting the bacteria and causing sepsis to occur.

Question 2:

Secondly, I stand ready to make my best effort to serve with a whole heart as Father has set me free from the endless ministry work. I would like to ask what opportunities those of us have who are not yet serving in a greater capacity? How to become part of the work as opposed to just listeners?

RON: Now dear question maker, that is for you to answer.  This must end.  To do the work for any of these Missions, one must show a readiness to know what talent you bring to the table, and what you can do for the Chief-  I sometimes call the chief The Gipper after an old Ronald Regan movie who always made his best football plays for one he called THE GIPPER.

In any case, I had to decide what I wanted to do and showed them I am a good organizer.  What are you good at?  Tell yourself, and what can you do to work at if for The Gipper?  Now do not tell me you are good at having children.  That makes me think too hard.  But you are not easily characterized because you are a lady that enjoys the house and so on,  Well, that suggests immediately out reach like getting LIGHTLINE HEARD among the uninstructed, does it not?  That kind of work is hard and thankless but it needs to be done as you are a host of information they do not have and it is beneficial if they are willing to listen to us.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 02:51:38 am »
Thanks a million for the diagnosis, I have forwarded it and hope and pray that it will be taken care of. Concerning my second question, your words are well received and your advice was very helpful. I apologize for acting childishly, I feel corrected and thank you for your invaluable leadership Ron. You are absolutely right, I must stop questioning. Although always full of questions, we all are also full of solutions by the grace of God. I am a teacher, called to promote the Kingdom of God. There are many ways to reach out and many gifts to utilize on different platforms. I start working as hard as I can and my Father shall lead me step by step to succeed. I already done some preliminary work to continue on. You are the prime example of diligent work and dedicated life for all of us to follow. I thank you once again. 
Sons of God