Author Topic: Machiventa Melchizedek Speaks on Color Codes for Emergency Preparatons  (Read 2355 times)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Teacher: Machiventa Melchizedek
Subject: Color Codes used for Emergency Preparation
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 07/01/2020 12.30pm (AEST)

Sue: For some reason right now I am hearing Ron’s Adjuster speaking to me: “Sue will you continue with Machiventa as he wishes to speak some more with you?”

Sue: Alright, so I am ready to type for Machiventa and thank you Ron’s Adjuster for the very loud prompt.

Machiventa would you care to speak?

“Yes, no need to speak it as I hear your thoughts and you hear mine as this is translated to you. We have so much on our plate to get going with, it makes too few workers to keep up with the pace of what is now going to be a real test to your willingness to stay the course. You are very aware there is nothing better than to be here with this stuff than to muck around with the normal life’s concerns, as vital as they can be. Your life is short and you know it. You could care less how it ends but how you can avail yourself to help as much as you can, time permitting. We know your busy schedule and it will get crowded before long. You are attendant and have need to be as you are aware now how necessary it is to so serve as life as you know it is now very intransient. I say that because you will become conscious of the fact that your mortal life is over and your morontial life begins, even while you are in the flesh. Such is your progression with your abiding Adjuster. You have reached many morontial circles and growing ever higher in the spiritual circuits for which you are now transmitting me. I am Machiventa Melchizedek speaking with you, dear one, and let me send this message out to your readers.

Planetary Emergency Codes to be aware of:

Red - that is urgent and disastrous and even catastrophic
Orange- that is imminent and ready to cause havoc
Yellow- that is to raise alarm and be vigilant
Green- An all clear and is safe to continue life uninhibited.

“These codes we will issue to you in the ongoing disasters that is present and emerging on the planet. We do not mince words and I do not either. When I say a certain Colored Code, take heed and listen to our advice appropriate to what this pertains to as your life may depend on it. What we are seeing as a planetary emergency is at this stage is an Orange Code and will lead into a Red Code any moment in the near future. We cannot determine the exact timing but we are certain of the imminent nature of the earth’s internal behavior and its likely venting. The earth’s axis tilt will sway in a way that will cause this to eventuate in all likelihood. The pressure upon the crustal plates will make it collapse in its emergence of subduction and collision as well as for the breaking along certain zones of resistance. These zones of resistance are showing signs of activity and this is what we watch out for. As it is, we are attendant on the planet to be ready and waiting for the time to be of assistance to the humans on the planet. Our activity will most likely be evident in a few to six weeks from now. Such is the imminent dangers you are all to be made aware of. It is sort of like knowing there is a huge wave forming, but we have no way of knowing how it will rise and to what extent it rolls and crashes into the shore as waves oftentimes do on a small scale. But this is on a larger scale unlike anything seen on this planet. I ask that you maintain vigilance and keep calm please while we assess this emergency as close as can be with the Power Directors who are attending to this nature of the earth’s cores fluctuation. 

“As this is a message to allow you to be better prepared with our use of the Color Codes that is pointed out to you above, keep this in mind and know what each color code represents as I will be using this method in my reports as they are ongoing. This is all I have to say for now and wish this to be posted and that is good to go with. Thank you and may you have a good day. K.”

End.

T/R note: Thank you Machiventa, that is a very useful method and I find it easier to know what it is that may be expected as you report them. Many regards to you Machiventa. Sue.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Machiventa Melchizedek Speaks on Color Codes for Emergency Preparatons
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 12:48:07 AM »
Many would like to know, while we are still in the YELLOW code, how to be vigilant and prepared before the RED flag is raised. We have been given previously, I don’t remember well, a list of preventive measures to follow, but now that we are entering the emergency or imminent zone, it would be wise to remind us all what are the rules of behaviour when facing dangerous situations. There are only two of them that come to my mind, but not all the list, like : 1) having some liquidity 2) enough food and water to sustain for 2-3 weeks. Can anyone add to the list ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 03:20:05 AM »
Yes Clency and thank you for thinking forward too. I think you have listed the main essentials and the next to add to the list is to try to remain calm and always be prayerful to attune to your Adjuster through these times. Seeing what is transpiring with the bushfires it is good to listen to the advice of the emergency service authorities and follow their guidance as they are there to help as much as they can and it really is a help when people do listen and act accordingly. Lives will be saved and have been through this process during the bushfires we are seeing in my country. This has been a real awakening for our people to pay attention daily to the updates of our emergency authorities. I think also with what is a global event, it remains to be seen how, where and when those areas will be impacted. We just have to watch out and use our good sense to know what to do when it becomes confronting, if time permits it for us to get out of harms way. If any one else can add to the list, it would be good to place it as it helps the public and guest who may be reading these pages. Thank you Clency.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 08:56:02 AM »
It is said, in an article I read sometime ago, that american people are the most prepared of all nations in the world to face emergency situations. In every family, there must be a survival kit, it is part of their way of life and those who are addicts are known as « preppers ». If one makes a google search, he will come up with hundreds of survival kits of all sorts, there are for all emergency situations, you just have to pickup the one which is the most compliant to what you are looking for. We have talked about financial liquidity, food and water supply ; I think we can add to the list a survival kit which comprises of some basic pharmaceutical and medical elements, like bandages. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 05:55:29 PM »
Many types freeze dried foods can last for 20 years.  Also many people forget is toilet paper and plastic disposable grocery bags for waste.
ur606