Author Topic: learning to understand the symbols of Spirit  (Read 1454 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
learning to understand the symbols of Spirit
« on: January 09, 2020, 12:09:20 am »
I just want to take a moment here and tell you about how Van is trying to teach me some new things.  This is something I already knew but had forgotten since I have had few dreams lately.

For the past couple of weeks, every time I see Van, he is wearing a Scottish kilt.  Now I know, or at least I think I know, he never was in Scotland, and there was no such country when he was on Urantia, so I was puzzled as to why he would present himself to me as a tall, burly man with a beard, but wearing the kilt.  It made no sense to me.

My heritage is largely Scottish.  It took me several days to figure out that he was trying to tell me through the symbolism of  his attire that he and I are of the same clan or family.  Ah, okay, now I understand the symbolism of the kilt.   We are from the same Adjuster family, and that is one reason why we were teamed together as student and teacher.  We "get" each other so to speak.  He understands how my Adjuster speaks to me and how I interpret things.

Just a little tidbit that I thought might interest you.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:16:34 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: learning to understand the symbols of Spirit
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 12:42:50 am »
Thank you Amethyst for this precision. So, I interpret what you say as follows : for a Celestial Teacher be assigned to a student, there must be some kind of affinities, closeness, fellowship, fondness, sharing the same understandings, between the two of them. It is not only leading to a spiritual growth. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 02:40:01 pm »
Clency,
I have no information on how other teachers will be assigned or have same qualities with their students.  I can only speak to the lesson I got from Van on his relationship with me.  It does seem logical though  that there would be some areas of extra compatibility with the teachers and students.
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 05:11:09 pm »
JACK0802AB -  To Clency
"You had three persons, all ONES WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER call you up and not a single sense of making it to a transmission on paper, or computer, or in mind.  You are genuinely left blank.  That is not normal Clency but it has happened for the past fourteen days.  That means you are losing the ability to transmit mostly and that is sad and that loss is coming about because you feel service is requested.  It is not.  You have to step up and give it without asking for anything else in return.  Ron is full of flavors in that department and can give you all sorts of clues as how that gets done.  But you Clency had  so many things go wrong you prefer to be teased into action rather than volunteer it."

JACK0802AB - "Clency I tried six times for fifteen minutes each.  One Without Name and Number Welmek did it similarly, then so did Paul of Tarsus and one Ron knows alone, One Without Name and Number Henson tried too without effect   Why did you not hear our voices?

"The answer lies in your disagreement with Ron over what to do for LIGHTLINE.  You think LIGHTLINE is for those who know the URANTIA Book.   Not so.  It is to be used by OTHERS OTHER THAN URANTIA BOOK READERS., because they are the ones who need lessons, not mere readers of the Urantia Book.  Ron knows that precisely and in fact makes it clear he is not going after Urantia Book readers with the Sixth Epochal Revelation (SER).  Why send new material to an old reader if that reader no long reads the present Urantia Book at all?  Most do not.  Ron tells you to revive interest in a new revelation you have to make information available in new minds for new revelation to take hold properly.  You simply do not see it nor does Julio or most of you.  Ron is so radical you might now even recognize how he does it!

"But that is what it takes and we who are ONES WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBERS are fully advised that is how we see it too and that MICHAEL OF NEBADON is fully understanding this view as the right thing to do.  Now how are you missing hearing our voices at all?  I am sorry to say that you Clency make it so hard to be friends even.  You refuse Ron and you refuse anyone who sees things differently than you do.  You dare not expect full favors when you cannot see why something is being done, and your Adjuster is parsing your contacts in order to remind you that the House that Jack built decades ago can not longer stand, and that House is full of disagreements over how to handle the SER.  You must some how learn there is a difference between you and Ron and others because you do not clearly understand that SERVICE IS FOR OTHERS AND NOT YOURSELF!"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Amethyst, your dream was fine and you got what you should have from it, but you Clency do misunderstand what it was about.  It is not affinity by a teacher with a humans view points, but the ability of the teacher to recognize the degree of service provided and that is the same as the origin of the idea that all good things do come out of bad means at times.  Clear yourself better Clency as you are flying too high to maintain your centered position with teachers and so on.  Take a week's rest from LIGHTLINE if that is what it takes to settle you down.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Ron leaves us no choice but to state this too:  if you are going to do LIGHTLINE do it right.  Julio that idea of Zoom is not right.  Finish what you started but you need a telephone conference and not the bells and whistles of Zoom.  Ron dislikes it inherently and you are making it difficult for the Portuguese language to be heard at all with your frequent complaining that things should be done better.  Your wife is ready to help but not with all this extras on things with Zoom.  You might fail simply because you are trying to drag too much into this before you establish a need.  Further stated, you have to be able to transmit and you do not do that well at all.  Ron will not list you as Lightline until your use a telephone service and.or learn to transmit fluently.  MOTHER SPIRIT."  k

RON here_  This days is nothing but problems and I frankly cannot wait for it to be over.  However, let me state something for all of you to hear:

"I am quite sure I need a rest from the work here in that we never seem to agree but to disagree on what is to be done.  Part of that is the inability to easily speak.  The other reason is we are not easily understanding absolutely vital for all to understand:  WE DARE NOT LEARN THE OLD WAYS AGAIN and I will stop the charge to teach the old URANTIA BOOK.  That is now what we teach, but what we use, and there is a great difference about those statements.  The old Urantia Book is now so full of errors I doubt any of you know where they are and where it is safe to teach entirely.

Clency you insist LIGHTLINE FRANCE is around the FER.  It is not.  LIGHTLINE is about service to new people and you better be sure you know your concepts rather than quotes because the concepts have been revised considerably in the sixth epochal revelation well on its way very soon.  I am not at liberty to say much, but those who teach the FER, the fifth epochal revelation, without understanding what they are really saying will likely be removed by the celestial teachers and that is because we must reorient who our audience is.  LIGHTLINE IS FOR THOSE WHO NEED REVELATION, not corrected, but brand new.  Clency it is hard for you to do that given your orientation, but you run the probability of hitting transmission problems if you do not adopt a sharing attitude with European allies such as the Netherlands, Belgium, the Low Countries and the Municipalities.  Please call upon Elise for some transmission help and encourage Elise to adopt your style of teaching and have her find her voice on your LIGHTLINE TOO.  JACK0802AB is ready to help there and find your way back to transmitting for the ONES WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER for all of us as you need that practice to keep your voice in their voice too.  

Lastly, I need a little reckless time soon and that means I have to take on the Deity Absolute to figure out where things really are.  Sue Whiley you did great work with Machiventa Melchizedek so do NOT LET IT SLIP by sleeping all day again as that is just your referring headache and lady problems you get now and then.  I am fully disagreeing with your inability to hear as it is more your inability to overcome that horrible heat you experience and I wonder if you have any air conditioning at all?  Further, to you DINGXIN watch out for your own marriageable problems as I am getting a nudge from areas that know birth signs developing out of your view and it should not be.  Just watch out carefully.  I do not mean to alarm anyone either.

Finally, we are running out of good news again mostly because there is no good news.  This is a solid bunch of people to be here but honestly it is hard to move through constant battle noises and we have that again with the Paradise version of what is to be done with Urantia again.  Now it seems we are hearing  that the Magisterial Missions are running hard just to keep the idea alive much less to do it.  I have no idea why but that is hard to say what is to be done at this moment.  There is so little consistency all I can do is tell you what I hear or they tell me directly.  Here is JACK 0802AB to talk for a spell:

JACK0802AB = "Ron you are not wrong and today is a good example for you.  You are in real bad straits again and so on, but the real problem is that Julio is making it so difficult for himself he might not even get on the air for the advertised date for the Brazil Lightline.  Fully understood Steinmetz has no real understanding what this is about and worse yet is fixated on the FER and that is not going to fly with MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  You know it and tried to warn him but he does not listen nor does he understand your messages to him well enough to comprehend what he should do.  He is not the one to run Lightline Brazil and you tried to warn him he does not work that at all well.  fully understood it takes wife Margarete to do Lightline well but she is pushed back by a recalcitrant Julio.  

"Fully done, we must take the bull by the horn, and I will attempt to be MC for the Zoom version which should never be done, and he needs to understand why:  most people do not like all of that equipment to work with Julio.  You are making a big mistake to go Zoom.  Go regular telephone conference accounts.  Rpm you are okay so long as you run 10 or less callers and change services quickly now as they are unable to maintain the entire spectrum of frequencies in their equipment.  Call Amethyst to start the call next Sunday not but use another service for this coming Sunday to see if you can handle the bandwidth required there.  K"

END

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 05:13:00 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania