Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Forgotten Dreams  (Read 42 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Forgotten Dreams
« on: January 16, 2020, 01:50:13 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Forgotten Dreams
Date/Time: 16th Jan 2020 07:50 Local  06:50 Z

https://app.box.com/s/yy9jno6sixanmyif6z1gep2314t8bj6p

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Forgotten Dreams
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 08:57:52 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio recording
Forgotten dreams

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. ‘Forgotten dreams’ someone says, I can’t remember who it was : ‘If a man does not have dream, he has nothing’, well of course in a way it is true, but I want to talk about the dreams that we had as young people, boys and girls growing up. I want to be like Johnny Westmiller (Tarzan), because when I was small we were able to go to the movies on a Saturday morning and it was Roy Rogers, Gaby Hales and Tarzan and Johnny MacBrown and these people. Of course, it is quite normal for us at that time to identify with the heroes that we saw on the movies, and then a little later on when one starts one’s adolescence and in the higher education school, perhaps you began to have inclination to what you would like to be, so you imagine all sorts of things, all sorts of possibilities. Then there are the dreams that one has during sleep, I had a many nightmare where I wakeup having been terrified by some monsters or other and to be very relieved and happy that I was still alive. I am sure we all have those experiences as well during our sleep.

Thinking about forgotten dreams now, I wonder why it is this, I suppose I hope 99 people over 100, 99 children out of over 100, when we were young in the movies, we identified with the good guys, nobody wanted to be the bad guys or has there someone who did. Human beings I beleive are inherently good and if they had the good fortune to be borned in a family where there is some kind of religious background, belief and faith, that is the most wonderful foundation to build upon as one grows older, but of course that is not the case. If the child is borned in an atmosphere where there is no spiritual religious education at all or a very little in school, it is very easy for one’s ego to become more and more dominant. You all know when you have learned to pray immediately you turn inward and if one has never been taught how to pray, then of course they did not know how to turn inward and by the time one is an adult, if you have never had this experience then it is going to be very difficult for any religious or spiritual teaching for that person.

Our dreams, our ambitions lead us to imagining that in different situations and in different places and this can infused such excitements and anticipations into our feelings and of course as time goes by and these feelings of excitement and anticipation may increased until the day that our dreams are finally realised. Some are not of course, but those that are realised are those dreams where for us it was a reality and we wanted to make it a reality. So, it became our mindset, it is so exciting to think about it all the time and to anticipate a piticular situation. We all have dreams that we have forgotten over the years. As young boys and girls, we all had our own situations, our fantasies, we all had our different crushes, may be a crush on our teacher. I know we had a very attractive biology teacher, well I must say she was a type of young lady that enjoyed looking at her, she was attractive and of course as young adolescent we found it all exciting and imagined all sorts of things which I won’t go into detail here, but I leave it to your imagination.

We all have had these experiences, but dreams are imaginations of certain situations. The real dreams take place in the early hours of the morning, from which you wake-up and it is impossible for you to go back to sleep. This you become to recognize is a true dream and it may be full of symbolisms, but you will remember most of the time as you well know, you dream and then you wake-up and after a few minutes you can’t remmber anything about it. A real dream stays with you throughout the day, weeks, months and years. I remember all my true dreams, they still mean a lot to me and these dreams I can never forget. Perhaps, it is the same for some of you. Dreams that you have not forgotten, dreams that you can never forget, that stay with you throughout your life. Forgotten dreams are dreams that you will meant to forget, because they were never true dreams, they were imaginings, fantaisies and of course there is nothing wrong with that, it is creative to stimulate one’s imagination.

So, if you have had forgotten dreams, then I hope you are not disappointed, because your forgotten dreams are never true dreams, but nevertheless they form an important part in our formation as children, as adolescents and as adults. All these dreams – true dreams or forgotten dreams – have helped us to be where we are now and so in moments when one is pensive and reflective, we can look back on somebody’s dreams, yes, but the forgotten ones are forgotten and for very good reasons : they did really mean anything at all. Thank you for listening, have a lovely day and I hope to talk to you soon, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.