Author Topic: REMINDER - This Site is Too Vulnerable to Last Sometimes  (Read 2037 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
REMINDER - This Site is Too Vulnerable to Last Sometimes
« on: December 06, 2015, 09:56:27 PM »
Dear list,

I just wish for all of you to remember that if there is a serious disruption of the Internet this site could be lost or down permanently.  I am having trouble with maintenance and hosting as well and I doubt I can straighten it out perfectly in the probable time allotted.

Second, so long as I have a corresponding email address that keeps working, you can use that to connect with me if you wish to.

We are living in the end times as forecast centuries ago, and while that is something not to be afraid of, its inconvenience to our communication circuits and to our practice of so much inter connectivity will be felt sorely by all of us if the Internet and email get overloaded a fail us in service.

I am only reminding you of the cold hard facts and that we have to take chances now and then to keep communications going.  The bottom line is that we may be out of contact with each other off and on for the next year or so.  However, I would think it is important to Serara and others to keep the site up so at least you can check in with what you have to say and to hear other than the messages coming in over the emergency broadcast channel that will not go down unless spirit leaves the planet.  In other threads we have discussed this channel and I suggest you become familiar with it so you can tune to it when all else fails.

Otherwise, this has been a wonderful way to keep the serious ones who wish to serve the divine Missions together.  The proposed staff for the Magisterial Mission will have their own web sites to work with, but I have no idea what that may be and await news from Serara to tell us how to keep together if this site fails.  So I leave this message to stand for a few days until or unless the spirit Missions may wish to say something to us to see to continued communications.

Thanks for listening
Ron/Admin
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: REMINDER - This Site is Too Vulnerable to Last Sometimes
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 10:51:50 PM »
Ron,
Can the web site be mirrored so if you go down you  would have a copy some other place to go to?  Is the failure from hard ware, or from the web master? Are you looking for a new web master to service it?

Will you still have your Face Book page?

Ron H
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Dan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 02:02:53 PM »
...so long as I have a corresponding email address that keeps working, you can use that to connect with me if you wish to

I can email you from this web site as long as it stays up, I'm only shown your name not your email address. If you wouldn't mind posting your email address.
Now, mistake not, my Father will ever respond to the faintest flicker of faith (155.6.17)

Minneapolis, MN

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 04:15:01 PM »
Beloved Forum Fréres and sister, Ron raised in the communication Spirit, Until The Gods are with us here
who is against us, and, as the Sunlight illuminates and regenerates new souls, minds awake more, together we are living in the Union thoughts attached to the multitude present in fitters
this time of uncertain Apocalypse and all human / Divine we already win evil for the good future of Urantia
Forgive my absence due to malfunction of an old PC, yet the Spirit in the Union
of love and sharing ideas invariably continue in the future by opening all circuits Urantia
of Edentia, on Uversa, the power generated by the love of those assisting us, despite all these predictions ....
We are everyone already bound by the power of Love and remain shining precious jewels
connected like a necklace of glittering stars to our Divine parents..mes friends, my brothers, sisters of this sad planet
we send smiles, songs of love, praise worship of our beloved parents majestic associated with your brilliant and subtle human feedback, we are fortunate, blessed in the research of the Spirit,
Thank you to our wonderful instructors guides, associated adjusters growing presence down here, thank you for your active participation, courageous, conquering in these messages, dialogues, blogs, we remain vulnerable, fragile, certainly, but together we are One, and of a law refers to universal Enlightenment on Urantia Pére ..
who have allegiance with patience, humility, courage, we are instantaneous lazer rays of love in service
How sweet and pleasant to my soul to be among the good, the righteous who live their faith, the agondon "land", the valiant brothers and sisters, without flinching for future generations to come, let us know that SA power is there, His protection, wraps us all in one glorious body to his volonté.Il is so
Well hello to you aimé..Bernadette Forum in France

[attachment deleted by admin]
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 11:20:32 AM »
Chère Bernadette,

Pas longtemps que ce matin, je me disais à moi-même que cela fait longtemps qu'on n'a pas vu Bernadette sur le forum et voilà que vous apparaissez avec votre style verbal qui vous est propre, plein d'amour fraternel et d'encouragement.

Je suis heureux de vous revoir et aux noms de tous les membres du forum je vous souhaite un bon retour parmi nous.

==============================================================================================

Dear Bernadette,

Not so long as this morning, I was telling myself that Bernadette has been quite a while out of the forum and there you are with your own way of pouring out words full of brotherly love and uplifting.

I am glad to see you again and in the name of all members of the forum I welcome you back among us all.

Clency (t4t) 
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 01:14:13 PM »
Chèr Bernadette
Il est si bon de vous revoir sur le forum. Je ai regardé pour vous et prie tout va bien.

Il ya deux semaines, je aussi perdu un ordinateur et je comprends qu'en ce moment la perte est vraiment perceptible. Donc heureux de voir votre présence parmi nous et de lire vos mots souriants.

I hope you can comprehend my attempt  to converse in French.   Good to see you.  
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.