Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 4623 times)

Daisylove

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello everyone.
« on: December 31, 2015, 12:14:56 AM »
I'm happy to introduce myself on this forum, me and my dad have been following along for about a year now and we have even had the chance to personally talk to Ron. My name is Betty and I am originally from Las Vegas, NV but am currently located in San Antonio, TX. I have been a reader of the Urantia book ever since i was a little girl and my dad would read me passages of the UB. It's so comforting to know that we are not alone and we have so much to look forward to in our lives. I was so hesitant to introduce myself at first because I was at a loss for words being that everyone on this forum has so much to say and I sometimes couldn't even follow along! But I am here now to say what's on my mind and hopefully make some new friends and most importantly learn how to be a better me. I've learned that life is one big learning experience, and being only 25 I still have a lot of time to grow and learn. I love that I can open the Urantia book and find inspiration in its words and all the information on this forum about the mission makes me more elated and at peace with knowing what is to come. If there was only a way to reach out to individuals, even the closest ones to us. 

Lynda

• Pynotera/Pre'Msha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 12:38:18 AM »
Welcome DaisyLove/Betty,

I am so glad you joined us! Please never feel you cannot express yourself here because you are truly among friends. There are many discussions here and sometimes they go over my head but if you continue to read the posts you will soon pick up enough to know what is going on. I will look forward to hearing from you and just jump in when you want, you will not be judged here as you may have already discovered as you mentioned you had been following along for some time now. I am very pleased another younger person like yourself has joined as you will see there are younger members here and it only adds to the wonderful unique blend here. Thank you for sharing a little of your story and blessings for having the courage to join. 

Much love,
Lynda 
"A funny thing happened on my way to ascension...."

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 12:41:38 AM »
Welcome Daisylove,  

I'm very happy to learn of your journey and with the background of your knowing many things from the Urantia book, you will be able to understand more and more of our discussions.  Post like you did as it is very helpfull for our spiritual expansion as we express our understanding.  

As for reaching out to others with what we are so excited about, our asking our thought adjusters to touch the heart and mind of any friend or acquaintance through the spirit of the Father works wonders in my experience. 

Sincere greetings and promise of friendship on what to me is the most exciting site for taking part in the magisterial Sons Mission.  Warm regards, Daniel
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:57:27 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 01:22:14 AM »
Welcome Daisylove,

It is nice that you have said hi to us. May we express our love to you and yours as we live this 'Once in an Eternity' time on Urantia.
Ron H.
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 05:10:42 AM »
Hello Daisylove,
Welcome and It's wonderful to have you here with us!
And to all Brothers and Sister, Mother and Father - I look forward to sharing the next year with you. Lets keep LOVE as our theme.
Based on regular Urantian time it's 50 minutes to go until the new year here in New Zealand.
Love, Domtia, Jim
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 07:04:44 AM »
Daisylove,  I add my welcome to you and to all others  new to our family here.    I have been a member here  a little over  2 years and can only tell you that it has, so far, been a life changing  experience.   Welcome....LarryG 
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 07:17:42 AM »
Hello Daisylove!  You are very welcome here. We are one big happy family, plodding along, doing the best that we can, with
trust and faith in our selves as well as in our Celestial family. Being young is no handicap here. Look forward to hearing
more from you.
Lemuel

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 07:32:13 AM »
Welcome, Daisylove!  What a joy it must have been to have a father read the Urantia Book to you as a child!  As an adult, I spent time reading it with my mother-in-law. That was a great time for me, and one of the reasons for my joining this forum. You will truly enjoy the comradary here.

I join with JamesD to say, Happy New Year to all of my friends here!  May we all find this a place where love, patience, kindness and understanding abound. Let us remember 2015 as a year we all grew closer to our TA's through this common meeting place, this "spiritual hearth" Ron Besser has so lovingly created and upheld for us all. I, for one, am very grateful for having this forum available and my hope is that many more, like Daisylove, find this sight and add their name to our membership!

In Michael's Service,

Geoff606

Daisylove

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 12:23:56 PM »
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. 

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 02:25:37 PM »
Welcome, Daisy/Love you are blessed as we all are,  I also welcome all other new members, as for myself, I am a newbie also, Happy new year to all, we know its going to be the best one ever for out beloved planet!  DOMTIA, PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL, thanks to our celestial family, from the lowest to the HIGHEST!
Eternal Love will not be denied

dreamcat

• Writer At Work
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Dreamcat Entertainment
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 03:15:07 PM »
It gives me great joy that my daughter Betty (Daisylove) has joined our forum. Betty is an editor in training for our next to come job of helping the Mission spread its wonderful message. The Urantia Book has been my guiding light for many years and I made sure that my children read the book too. Betty was the oldest and she got the most out of it so that makes me happy.

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 07:22:06 PM »
Hello Dreamcat, Welcome to you Brother. I look forward to your reading your thoughts and wisdom here. Love, Domtia, Jim
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 07:26:24 PM »
Glad to meet you both. :D
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »
The pleasure is all mine to meet you both.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Shokre

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2016, 04:56:37 PM »
Welcome Dreamcat and Daisylove. It is always so refreshing to see a family working together for the same purpose.