Author Topic: Old Topics Removed as of 01:02 04Mar2016  (Read 1281 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Old Topics Removed as of 01:02 04Mar2016
« on: March 05, 2016, 01:20:16 AM »
Dear List,
I have cleaned some of the database as I do every year.  I cleaned out about 2,500 posts and their topics if there were no responses to them for 8 months.  They are dead weight and we have the work of Michel L. who has archived what was worthy of keeping, and I hope he continues working it with Lynda and perhaps with Overmind.  Your work needs to be finished soon because I am told we are going to close this site for about ten days after the appearance of Jesus.  I also await for instructions about how to do that when they deem it appropriate to tell me.

Jesus - "I am Jesus. And Ron has told the truth.  We have decided to shut down all of his web sites until the place clams down.  Because we start the new Teaching Mission soon, that will include the tml.website site and the new archive site we recommend be built with PHP.  Tell Jason Melchizedek he is ready to fly home anytime now and he does not know that,  Jason you need to hear the cycle you are going to be part of once you return to Urantia.  Jason is also Monjoronson when he has to be since he really is a Magisterial Son in disguise."

Jason - "I am a Melchizedek when Father allows me to be so, and no it is not possible to be either/or, but in this case, I am unique in that I have had to be a Melchizedek at times and my own Order of Avonal Son will have me back as soon as I return to Urantia for whatever Jesus is talking about."

Michael of Nebadon - "You know my first bestowal of my seven was as a Melchizedek.  Jason is on a Bestowal Mission as an Avonal Son on Urantia and we have executed the documents for him to return to his normal status in Nebadon.  [Ron: This is Jason's third bestowal and he has come as a Melchizedek to work it out to Urantia.]"

Ron - You never know when you go to say something what else you might get too.  I am falling down over not being able to even guess that Jason was really telling us that a Bestowal was in effect when he said he was a Melchizedek and that he was "secretly," a Magisterial Son.  Well GOLL LEE!

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Jack_French

• View Profile
Re: Old Topics Removed as of 01:02 04Mar2016
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 02:34:05 AM »
Ron, I have on my side kept a copy of the most important 2015's posts so that in case of server shut down these posts are archived in several places around the world. Because I know that others on the forum do the same
Domtia, Good Day to ALL
My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 05:57:07 AM »
Thank you Ron B, Jesus and Father Michael of Nebadon for letting us know about the foreseeable site's shutdown (after Jesus' appearance) as I was wondering how this site and the others,  will go when they will probably crash with a flood of interest and critical prodding after Jesus makes his presence felt and the populations go on a rather emotive ride for a while.  While this is sensible to do, even though the sites are valuable tools to reach people to help them understand better those things they need to know and grasp for themselves, yet all in all I see wisdom too in that the Father gives those shutdown times a good window of personal reflection and insight for all to see, feel, think and seek for themselves and hopefully calm down and realise the full import of Jesus and what he has to say to us all on this troubled world of ours.  

The shutdown time is a good time for all of us members to pray even now for Jesus and Serara to succeed in their missions and that the teaching mission will have a sure footing in the near future as we all need to be so grounded in the way of life the Father has so intended for His children.

I pray for you all and may the Father has his way in all of us and that He may be lifted up and be so adored and praised for the love, the patience, the forbearance and wisdom that He and His many Sons and Daughters who He sends to assist us Urantians in our hour of greatest need.  What tender mercy and grace is bestowed upon us that He even seeks us and calls us to Himself!  Many thanks must go to all those who love and serve Him and His universe of children, who work tirelessly to enable even the lost ones to know Him and love Him too! To the Most Highs, thank you. To the revered Melchizedek brothers, thank you. To the most gracious Avonal Sons, thank you. To the many orders of beings unknown to us who work behind the scenes for us, thank you. To all the beautiful orders of angels whose affection and patience and over care is truly touching, thank you. To our Local Universe Creator Son and Creative Mother Spirit, Michael of Nebadon and Nebadonia, who loves with a steadfast and eternal love, thank you. To the Universal Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit whom we speechlessly adore, admire and cherish, THANK YOU!
Last but not least, to Ron Besser our wonderful gifted brother and administrator and to all you die-hard Forum members and guests, thank you for the many interesting contributions you have made that has both enlightened and enriched our lives and our walk with God.  YOU who have stood here with faith, trust, patience and forbearance, there is no greater friend than these.

There is indeed a time for everything under heaven, and now it is time for God to have His way in and through Jesus and Serara and Team upon our beloved world Urantia! Amen!

Jesus you taught us well in the words of your prayer and it is so true even now, "Our Father who is in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven..."    Father, may I join Jesus in prayer, may it be so that nothing comes back to you empty but full of joy and life as you will it! Thank YOU!

In praise and gratitude and prayer, 
Sue/7inOcean

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 12:03:38 PM »
Thank you Jack French and 7 in ocean for all you do for this Forum! Both of you constantly chime in with serious, supportive and inspired incouragement. This piece by you Sue, probably says more perfectly and fully what every one here is yearning to say ourselves to our parents and creators but less elequently, thank you most admired sister.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:34:03 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.