Author Topic: How to Understand Evil  (Read 11660 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to Understand Evil
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2016, 11:49:27 AM »
wonderful information  Ron, concerning   the Book of Life.....thank you so much as always...LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2016, 07:47:10 PM »
I just caught up reading this thread this morning and wow I am so grateful to the wonderful insights given here, thank you brothers Overmind, Shokre, Lemuel, Ron B and DaCandyMan and others.  RonB you have really opened the window with God the Supreme to help us understand better the role of the Unqualified Absolute with the example of colliding galaxies analogy.  As I was reading DaCandyMan's approach about the natural disasters, I was struck with how much I resonated with this approach and can see the possibility that this may play out here given the dismal spiritual status situation our planet is now seen in and I completely understand how the Father may have to make that difficult decision on which way this is to go.  Evil, as I was thinking on it, I kept getting the picture of children in a playground playing and I see how children will play and some will likely clash on something and then break out in disagreements and consequently break out in a fight to settle a score as is typical to happen in a playground where there is no one there to pull these kids apart and put a stop to the dispute.  It is in the finer parts as a whole, evil plays out unknowingly in these actions, and it leaves a trail in its wake, sometimes it has some benefit other times it has some dire consequences where one has to pick up the pieces and start over in a better frame of mind.  I couldn't help but see how evil is resident whether we like it or not, it is there and if checked it can be manageable but if unchecked it can be another force to reckon with.  Still thinking and absorbing a lot that is shared here.

Thank you for these discussions and I await for the Father's decision in regards to the demise of our troubled world. It appears His mercy has been so extended that I wonder how much more can this planet get away with? Isn't enough already? Maybe I think I like RonB's picture of shaking the chicken of its feathers would do a whole lot of good, then again it's the Father's call in this matter. May His will be done in accordance for the best of the Universe at large.

Sue/7inOcean

DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2016, 08:22:49 PM »
Dear 7inocean, from my own understanding of our current situation on urantia is that we are so spiritually bankrupt that most people fell to the level of an animal.  they are not contributing to society, or spiritually to god, what then is the meaning of living? they are alive but not really living.  how much more mercy could be extended until the father decides enough is enough and this cannot continue anymore.  like ron said god knows just enough where that boundary of evil is and takes approach appropriately.  i believe that a cleasing is needed to take back urantia, although it sounds evil at first but the result and ultimate intention is for the benifit of all in the future. 

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2016, 08:34:27 PM »
{. . .}
Thank you for these discussions and I await for the Father's decision in regards to the demise of our troubled world. It appears His mercy has been so extended that I wonder how much more can this planet get away with? Isn't enough already? Maybe I think I like RonB's picture of shaking the chicken of its feathers would do a whole lot of good, then again it's the Father's call in this matter. May His will be done in accordance for the best of the Universe at large.

Sue/7inOcean

Sue, I'm curious as to why you used the term above "the demise of our troubled world."  Where, if one has read the UB they might notice that there have been listed 33 times where Urantia had been diverted from disaster on a planetary scale.  Nevertheless, in order to have a material universe there must be a potential for evil, where anything that is material in nature is evil.  It is how one acts upon that potential which presents to our Father the information by which adjustments can be made.  Life is energy and energy cannot be annihilated, only changed, whereby it can revert back to its original form of light.

I'm not sure how some of these analogies come to light but it would make more sense to use the Urantia Books context in that Galaxies don't collide, they merge and change.  Suns and planets my collide and other bodies, but as a collective mass of a Galaxy their individual parts might collide but when through time and evolution they merge.  As might be understood in the following quotes.

( 1292.10 ) 117:7.16 It is possible that the Supreme may then be personally resident on Uversa, the headquarters of Orvonton, from which he will direct the administration of the time creations, but this is really only a conjecture. Certainly, though, the personality of the Supreme Being will be definitely contactable at some specific locality, although the ubiquity of his Deity presence will probably continue to permeate the universe of universes. What the relation of the superuniverse citizens of that age will be to the Supreme we do not know, but it may be something like the present relationship between the Havona natives and the Paradise Trinity.

( 1293.1 ) 117:7.17 The perfected grand universe of those future days will be vastly different from what it is at present. Gone will be the thrilling adventures of the organization of the galaxies of space, the planting of life on the uncertain worlds of time, and the evolving of harmony out of chaos, beauty out of potentials, truth out of meanings, and goodness out of values. The time universes will have achieved the fulfillment of finite destiny! And perhaps for a space there will be rest, relaxation from the agelong struggle for evolutionary perfection. But not for long! Certainly, surely, and inexorably the enigma of the emerging Deity of God the Ultimate will challenge these perfected citizens of the settled universes just as their struggling evolutionary forebears were once challenged by the quest for God the Supreme. The curtain of cosmic destiny will draw back to reveal the transcendent grandeur of the alluring absonite quest for the attainment of the Universal Father on those new and higher levels revealed in the ultimate of creature experience.  

--------------

( 1304.2 ) 118:9.9 God the Supreme is the personalization of all universe experience, the focalization of all finite evolution, the maximation of all creature reality, the consummation of cosmic wisdom, the embodiment of the harmonious beauties of the galaxies of time, the truth of cosmic mind meanings, and the goodness of supreme spirit values. And God the Supreme will, in the eternal future, synthesize these manifold finite diversities into one experientially meaningful whole, even as they are now existentially united on absolute levels in the Paradise Trinity.

The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2016, 08:52:34 PM »
Dear 7inocean, from my own understanding of our current situation on urantia is that we are so spiritually bankrupt that most people fell to the level of an animal.  they are not contributing to society, or spiritually to god, what then is the meaning of living? they are alive but not really living.  how much more mercy could be extended until the father decides enough is enough and this cannot continue anymore.  like ron said god knows just enough where that boundary of evil is and takes approach appropriately.  i believe that a cleasing is needed to take back urantia, although it sounds evil at first but the result and ultimate intention is for the benifit of all in the future.

"DaCandyMan" -- everyone is entitled to an opinion, but until one has become one with our Father, can they not presume to know what our Father intends to do.  As for life on this world, those who live have already lived once and if necessary will live as many time as is needed for them to get it right.  That however, is dependent on the environment which they must experience in order to get it right but, our Father may not always be right, but He is never wrong.  To take on a defeated attitude, is only for those who believe in a rapture of sorts, where they believe themselves better than others, and are only willing to wait around for our Father to act, instead of acting for themselves to make positive change.  It is one thing to recognize that there are problems that need to be corrected, but another to sit around and let it happen without attempting to do or say something about it.  Remember that we are all in the same boat, so to speak, and we sink or float together, so one can either lend a hand with pulling on an oar, or sit there and watch other do all the work.  Which one do you wish to be?

(1307.4) 118:10.23 When men pray for providential intervention in the circumstances of life, many times the answer to their prayer is their own changed attitudes toward life. But providence is not whimsical, neither is it fantastic nor magical. It is the slow and sure emergence of the mighty sovereign of the finite universes, whose majestic presence the evolving creatures occasionally detect in their universe progressions. Providence is the sure and certain march of the galaxies of space and the personalities of time toward the goals of eternity, first in the Supreme, then in the Ultimate, and perhaps in the Absolute. And in infinity we believe there is the same providence, and this is the will, the actions, the purpose of the Paradise Trinity thus motivating the cosmic panorama of universes upon universes.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 09:01:44 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2016, 09:33:37 PM »
hi midichlorian, thank you for your reply, i think there has been a misunderstanding of what i intended to express.  i don't presume to know what the father intends to do, and you are right that unless they become one with the father they cannot know.  what i'm doing is merely speculating thats all and find this a viable option.  secondly i think you are assuming that i'm the sort of person that wishes for providence and wait for the father to act which im not, and i dont think we know each other well enough to assume what each of us are like, so i'll just leave it like that.  btw i wish to be the person that does all the work than someone one else to help me if its possible. thank you

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2016, 09:40:25 PM »
Hi Ron...

Thank you for your explanation... it was most helpful in answering my question... I now see that the saying that "s**t happens", along with "The best intentions of mice and men will sometimes go astray" are more spiritually profound than their literary beginnings...

Love To All,

Doug....
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2016, 09:48:48 PM »
hi midichlorian, thank you for your reply, i think there has been a misunderstanding of what i intended to express.  i don't presume to know what the father intends to do, and you are right that unless they become one with the father they cannot know.  what i'm doing is merely speculating thats all and find this a viable option.  secondly i think you are assuming that i'm the sort of person that wishes for providence and wait for the father to act which im not, and i dont think we know each other well enough to assume what each of us are like, so i'll just leave it like that.  btw i wish to be the person that does all the work than someone one else to help me if its possible. thank you
I'm sorry "DaCandyMan" if what I wrote offended you, but it was not meant to come across that way.  However, my reply was based on your narration where I mention one here, "i believe that a cleasing is needed to take back urantia," where I might ask, what kind of clea[n]sing is it that is needed?  That statement can take on several point of view, where as an opinion, does sound like a retaliative cleasing?  

I'm glade that you have made yourself more clear as to your position, and I wish you well in your endeavors.
Thank you in advance.    

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2016, 11:22:04 PM »
I would like to tell you all something which I do not think you are very aware of if at all.

Michael of Nebadon reported to me this morning that the Father has returned to Urantia a type of Thought Adjuster that does not indwell anyone.  These are ALPHA ADJUSTERS.  Their job is primarily to provide a list of humans who fall into several categories on Urantia and in the Planetary System of Satania, as they are on all planets in Satania, including Urantia, that are not in Light and Life.

On Urantia, the worst of all the planets being swarmed over by the newly designed Alpha Thought Adjuster who can discern evil, even a speck of it, look at two major categories:

1)  Alpha Adjusters visit you and ask where in the mind is the evil producing gene or the evil producing patterns that are killing the human to ascend?  Is this in you now?  If not, they travel on to the next human in search for the condition and the answer.

2 Alpha Adjusters risk nothing by asking each of us and me, why do you do what you do for the Mission?  Soul is asked to answer because the soul is incapable of lying.  The human mind can.  The soul cannot.

I could go with this post many different ways, but I am keeping back some ammunition in case I need it later.

First, let me say to Overmind, that I did not chastise you at all.  I examine all posts that have a hard core intelligence in them like yours do Overmind, and felt you short changed yourself and your subject because you did not bother to look outside of the box of the subject.  I expect the same from you to me if I should ever write a paper on human emotions, for example.

Second, DaCandyMan really does well to keep speaking.  You write DCM:
"From my own understanding of our current situation on Urantia is that we are so spiritually bankrupt that most people fell to the level of an animal.  They are not contributing to society, or spiritually to God, what then is the meaning of living? they are alive but not really living.  how much more mercy could be extended until the father decides enough is enough and this cannot continue anymore.  like Ron said God knows just enough where that boundary of evil is and takes approach appropriately.  i believe that a cleansing is needed to take back Urantia, although it sounds evil at first but the result and ultimate intention is for the benefit of all in the future. "

Ron - I place on notice for you DCM that the returned Alpha Adjuster is now in control of the Urantia Justice System.  What does that mean?  The Paradise Trinity now relies upon the Trinity Teacher Son to step in and direct the Alpha Adjusters to areas of the Urantia globe where He thinks the biggest black rot can be found.  Recently Margul says to me, :I train the Alpha Adjuster to learn how to tell the difference between error and evil. These training sessions are not held in groups but in individual cases where the Alpha Adjuster cannot clearly delineate the type of mind that is creating evil and therefore cannot recommend what to do with that individual. Nonetheless, DCM, the cleansing you are convinced as necessary has begun.

You all might ask, why a special kind of Adjuster to do this?

The answer seems to be in the Father's wishes to stamp out all vestiges of evil brought on by the blessings of evil through the work of Caligastia in particular, and by Lucifer especially in particular, because they colluded in bring Urantia to its knees because they want to get even with Michael of Nebadon.  The evil ones decide that Michael of Nebadon, above all others, forced them into rebellion and then sat on their faces to eat grass until they were physically sick of the trick to give advice that sounded good but caused them to feel guilt for their views.  In one your remarks DCM you said you were not the kind of person to seek Providence, but I beg to tell you that you are not only in reception of Providence, but you use it very well without even knowing you have been give the grace of God to learn so much, so quickly, I am truly happy for you.  In you the Providential nature swims free of the glory most people show but so seldom understand.

Cleansing through the Alpha Adjusters is because Michael of Nebadon has said to the Father: "We cannot cleanse evil like Paradise can cleanse evil, and our personnel cannot find evil the way your Adjusters can find even the tiniest mote of evil in an otherwise wonderful human being working hard to find and trust God."   Father let loose the Alpha Adjusters on Urantia only late last year (November and December 2015), but they were called back to Divinington, to evaluate their findings and they were asked not to do anything until they were recommissioned to come back in March 2016.  This time they have orders to mark those for no ascension until they either are reclaimed for God, or that there is no way to reclaim them, as they have already died spiritually or nearly so.  Michael tells me that those so marked will be allowed to live out their lives on Urantia and then be reconsidered at death what to do with them.

Yet there is a certain group especially associated with terror.  God the Supreme has numbered them at well over 350,000 who are so tainted with the sin of horror they will not be listened to further and are already removed by natural or war-death figures.  Another 500,000 are in the same category and will be remanded into custody by the Alpha Adjusters who make them go silent for the rest of their lives.

Since this is the last step in the Justice System to set Urantia up without causing further bloodshed because of the Justice that has to met out to the population on Urantia, there will be a period of waning influence of the Alpha Adjusters for several weeks as they complete their work on Urantia and they assign to Monjoronson what they found, what they have done, and when they will leave.  I asked Monjoronson on behalf of all of you this question:

Ron - "Monjoronson, who do we thank for this delay of the Magisterial Mission?"

Monjoronson - "Thank no one as the Mission indeed is already running on the mansions worlds of Satania, and we must bring it down to the material level on Urantia, soon, or it dies of its own weight for what you have done Ron, and what we intend to do for the rest of you.  Keep your noses clean for the nest two weeks and await a signal from on high that the proceedings of Easter weekend played out exactly as we thought they would, and that we now leave the tempting and the fooling alone forever for you all."

Mantutia Melchizedek - "Ron has sworn he will never be tempted again except he knows as he told George this morning, spirit has him by the short hair, and because he believes he is to help spirit to be obtained in a Mission, the nest time they ask for something special like we did for Good Friday, he's probably do it again and await another PR disaster.  He is right and he is not right because we won't do it again because we fooled ourselves mostly and not most of you.  Justice demanded we try Ron and George Z., and many others of you on this list, and we fused the idea of Good Friday with the travail of Jesus carrying the cross no more.  Instead we have enough evidence that good will is rampant among all of you at least on the forum and its guests, and now the Alpha Adjusters must make the markings of evil and remove it and the Missions will go.  The mansion worlds already enjoy the Magisterial Son, Serara, speaking to them over their version of television.

"I am directing that Ron get his rest soon because his body is still racked with the indecisive use of material energy.  The pressure to move well without throwing a temper tantrum has been his main challenge.  Cleansing is necessary but not any kind of cleansing and not among you and DCM and Ron and Sue and so on, but to rid Urantia of that what has become entrenched in human genes this time.  I am Mantutia and we await the day now for Monjoronson to declare the Magisterial Mission open and visible, either with Jesus beforehand or afterwards, depending on the Father's will in each case.  I am Mantutia and I greet you all soon on other matters of State.  I am Mantutia and wish you a good day."

This is Ron concluding these remarks so that you all understand a little more.  When evil gets in the genes, it is no longer a morality involved but an evil hijacking of pattern that has been contaminated.  This is one more example of evil being preempted for other than morality purposes, but genes do affect behavior and it eventually becomes a morality issue, but the Father through the Alpha Adjusters is going to smash that counterfeit ring too!  Questions are welcomed.  thank you.

Ron
For the Son and the Spirit and for the
Father in particular to speak to the Alpha Adjusters and the Paradise Trinity uses.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:22:42 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2016, 11:59:53 PM »
First, let me say to Overmind, that I did not chastise you at all.  I examine all posts that have a hard core intelligence in them like yours do Overmind, and felt you short changed yourself and your subject because you did not bother to look outside of the box of the subject.  I expect the same from you to me if I should ever write a paper on human emotions, for example.
I realize that because we approach this sort of thinking in a similar manner. I try to uplift the thinking of others all the time, often sounding like I'm starting an argument when I feel I am not. I suspect it is similar for you. I also had a recent revelation about these matters (of correction) a few hours ago, but it is hard to explain. There is more I want to talk about with the topics of evil, will and causation, but I am giving myself more time to think about the different variables involved here.
On Urantia, the worst of all the planets being swarmed over by the newly designed Alpha Thought Adjuster who can discern evil, even a speck of it, look at two major categories:

Are they called Alpha Adjusters just because they lack the experience of indwelling a human? Just curious.

Ron: As far as I can tell, the term Alpha refers to something like the alpha male,. leadership in crucial areas of societal order.

Do the new Adjuster Aides also work with the Alpha Adjusters?

Ron: I have the distinct impression they are one and the same.  I had forgotten the work of the Adjuster Aides by name, but I think they now take the title of Alpha Adjusters, because they no longer directly work with your Adjusters, but determine from an independent examination what the mind situation may be with each individual being so examined. 

Can we request an Alpha Adjusters to look at our individual cells and remove problems?

Ron - That I do not know as they are under the direction, first of the Father, and second by the Paradise Trinity.  How you make a personal request is unknown to me and especially with the Trinity being non-personal, it may not be possible according to Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son, who directs all this from his abode on Salvington today.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 12:33:47 AM by Ron Besser »
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
[@Ron] Re: How to Understand Evil
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2016, 01:16:31 PM »
Justice demanded we try Ron and George Z., and many others of you on this list, and we fused the idea of Good Friday with the travail of Jesus carrying the cross no more.  Instead we have enough evidence that good will is rampant among all of you at least on the forum and its guests, and now the Alpha Adjusters must make the markings of evil and remove it and the Missions will go.  ...  [Ron here]: Questions are welcomed.  thank you.

Ron
For the Son and the Spirit and for the
Father in particular to speak to the Alpha Adjusters and the Paradise Trinity uses.

@Ron: does Mantutia Melchizedek's statement (quoted above) indicate that the March 25th affair was a test to uncover/discover evil or disloyalty among those using the forum?

Ron: I do not think so.  What seems to be bubbling on Salvington is a determination to follow strict Paradise procedures and that seems (I do not know for sure) to require a security check on Urantia to dig out those who say they help but in actuality do not.  The family has a lot of children on Urantia who are not helpful, but since you and I are children in that family too, we get the same treatment and it is no fun either.  That is the best I can do at this time.  Ron

Love,
Walt
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:26:19 PM by Ron Besser »

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2016, 01:38:40 PM »
Many thanks for replying, Ron. Much appreciated.

Love & Gratitude,
Walt

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2016, 07:29:29 PM »
Are they called Alpha Adjusters just because they lack the experience of indwelling a human? Just curious.

Ron: As far as I can tell, the term Alpha refers to something like the alpha male,. leadership in crucial areas of societal order.
Oh, I was thinking of alpha as in the status of a program being tested. I can see how silly that would be now that I think of it.

Can we request an Alpha Adjusters to look at our individual cells and remove problems?

Ron - That I do not know as they are under the direction, first of the Father, and second by the Paradise Trinity.  How you make a personal request is unknown to me and especially with the Trinity being non-personal, it may not be possible according to Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son, who directs all this from his abode on Salvington today.

I think you meant to say the Adjusters are non-personal.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2016, 08:34:44 PM »
Hmm.
Last post says:
Overmind:
I think you meant to say the Adjusters are non-personal.

Why I went, Hmmm, is because you may be missing something important in knowledge about the Paradise Trinity.  The Urantia Book, I believe compares them to a corporation.  A corporation is a legal entity and so is the Paradise Trinity.  As infinity and upholder of the universe laws, they do not look at persons but trouble spots and correction of spots, not people.!

The A;[ha Adjusters are a prime example of impersonal fiefdoms let loose on Urantia and other places today to wipe out black spots and not the issue of personal evil.  Because these evil black sports that have to be removed before the Missions are safe to operate on Urantia, the Paradise Trinity has taken the lead on directing these Adjusters toward the very problems we all deal with minimally ourselves.  The Paradise Trinity does not deal in contradistinction to personality, but it never addresses an individual without first referring the individual the must incorporate as Justice to the personal Deities-- the Father, the Son, or the Infinite Spirit, for recommendations as to what to do when they remove that individual for contributing to evil and sin.

The Paradise Trinity is infinite.  The Trinity knows nothing personal in the entire universe as they as a corporation act like a corporation and not like the mail clerk in the mail room who sees addresses and wonders who they are.  The Trinity never looks to see who you are, but what you can do for the universe on a non-personal scale.  

The Magisterial Mission deals in adjudication and refers all matters of adjudication to the Paradise Trinity, for only the Trinity or the Ancients of Days as Trinity representatives in time, are allowed to judge fully what should remain on Urantia and what should stay.  The Alpha Adjusters are a gift of the Father t o the Paradise Trinity t o adjudicate standing evil on the ground on Urantia and other planets in Satania, so not everything has to go to Uversa and the Uversa Supreme Court to be settled there.  I can be settled on Urantia, and the Urantia Supreme Court which has been modified to be able to take what the Magisterial Mission must do and adjudicate here and leave the rest to the Ancients of Days if necessary.

I prefer that Margul make a statement now so you really get the idea you cannot impair the Paradise Triniyt on anyone but the Father, the Son, and the Spirit.

Margul, Trinity Teacher son, reporting from Salvington: "I am appalled that you Overmind did not know that the Trinity is non-personal, and that is because you must make that assumption when you deal with the subject of evil.  Evil is a collective description of misrepresenting the spirit of Nebadon into the beehive of human life without recognizing that She is Nebadonia, and that She received that title from the Ancients of Days in Her work to deprive Lucifer of all talents necessary to destroy Urantia and other planets in Satania.  It is the highest judicial award in the time-space universes and you should bow your head in recognition She has saved your hide more than once over issues you still do not comprehend in your life with the matrix of evil often extending to you because of the type of work you are involved in on the internet.  Mother Spirit compares your life to a truant who caught the gold ring with Ron showing you where to go for it while you spin round and round on a merry go round that has no ending for evil doers you sometimes work for.

"Meanwhile, the difficulties we face on Urantia are not helped by people who do not know the Urantia Book well enough to become an official of the Magisterial Mission or of the Second Return.  Look at the Paper on the Paradise Trinity to fully understand how they work and how their work is priceless on Urantia, for without them, the entire planet would go up in flames without their concern for forest fires and shadow rainbows that spit fire into the heavens and nobody knows why.

"I am Margul, and when I return to Urantia, I will quizz all of you for your knowledge of the Paradise Trinity so that we are well with each other when the time comes to affair everyone either in or out of these divine Missions.  Good day."

Ron - I guess that is hard on Margul for any of us who are contenders for various positions in the divine Missions not to know the basics about the Paradise Trinity.  I wonder, and this is not just to Overmind, what you might explain to yourself, what the Trinity of Trinities is about, and what constitutes its three levels?  Nothing over dramatic in this question, but if you know what the Trinity of Trinities is for, you have most of the answer then.

For the Son and Spirit and many others watching this thread with great interest on Uversa,
I am a mere transmitter and fan of the Urantia Book, and call myself mud and sometimes Ron.

Thank you
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2016, 09:07:27 PM »
If I may suggest since Margul has mentioned study of the Paradise Trinity in TUB (and quizzing us on that), is it possible Ron to start another thread just for comments/questions related to Paper 10? There is much to understand and maybe we can take it section by section. Domtia.
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~