Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 6517 times)

Lynda

• Pynotera/Pre'Msha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Introduction
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2016, 05:16:56 AM »
Hello Gilligan and welcome! I hope you find everything and more here. You will find everyone here like family who are very warm and welcoming so feel free to discuss any questions you have.

Domtia
Universe Language Courses - Father Announcement as Well
« on: December 11, 2015, 03:26:22 AM »
Michael of Nebadon - I am adding a note too.  The purpose of this exercise is to introduce the sounds you will hear to learn the new language.  Domtia is the first word we teach.  It sounds like what you hear in the English language when you say DOME SHA - and it means good bye or good day.  I will use it all the time now so you can get used to it.  Domtia.
"A funny thing happened on my way to ascension...."

gilligan

• When the student is ready...the teacher soon appea
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 08:36:31 AM »
Good Morning All,
I have so much catching up to do here & am very happy for this most gracious welcoming committee!
I ask that you will permit me to post & reply at my snail pace which is pretty much my comfort level...my apologies.

To All- I will re-post my original attempt in the general sections of this forum.
Ron B- I would like as much knowledge as I can get on the Ultimaton so I will post my questions for you over there.
Overmind & Jack F- Your posts got me to thinking about channeling or receiving. Currently I only get strong gut feelings when I review/chew & digest material. I would love to be able to connect with my spirit guides/thought adjusters to help me sift the wheat from the chaff....but for now I have a couple of folks who channel my questions for me & one confirmed for me that Commander Hatonn/Aton , the main compiler, of the PJ's is the real deal. So I have a question now to all which is if I think most of us here have access to folks who are able to get us information from the other side, or can do it themselves, what would the harm be to read away & ask for confirmation with any of that material? I suspect some of you have done that already with the UB...I find some of that material to be as hard to believe as well. I get a strong feeling that the PJ material was to get us really fired up so as to explain how we have been duped, going way back, so that we can all start having some serious discussions as the stewards of this planet. I remember reading over & over many times Hatonn saying that God will not do the work for us, but will work with us & that we have to get very busy & make the changes ourselves. Well I for one do not want to be given a fish....I want to be taught how to fish so I can pass that on down & then pray it will be repeated on down the line. I sincerely appreciate your posts fellas with love & respect from one steward to another.
One more quick thought....I get an overwhelming feeling that the UB book/papers are the real deal & once I have finished with my studies here with the folks who wish to talk about the free energy opportunities, I would love to read the UB in it's entirety.
I wish to know move my thoughts & feelings over to the other sections now & am very exited to be here.
v/r
Jim

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2016, 09:57:45 AM »
Welcome Gilligan.  I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.  I am a long time reader of the UB, forty some years by now, but I knew it was the real deal the moment I first laid eyes on it.  It presents the only belief system that makes sense to me.  Without it I may have had God, but never a church.  I feel the discussions on here are much more useful than hearing the same old sermons every Sunday.

Domtia, Roger
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2016, 10:33:19 AM »
Dear Gilligan. Be very welcome in this forum will be a place where people from all continents of our planet Urantia, discuss various topics on the Urantia Book and a little of everything, including science and technology.

How has interest in the subject "ultimaton" it is possible to move forward on this issue and to work in the company, according to our Ron Besser Administrator, it is being created to powered machines "ultimaton".

One of the first machines to be created fired "ultimaton" possibly will be to purify water cheaply and this will be a great advance. As I see it possibly happen when the great tectonic changes, one of the most serious and initial problems will be the need to get drinking water for populations worldwide.

Then will come the transport vehicles (land, sea and air) powered "ultimaton" that will enable the revolution in the world transport.

Regarding the Urantia Book, I tell people that the Bible and other sacred scriptures of the various religions of the world are like the "tip of the iceberg" and the Urantia Book is the whole iceberg because it represents about all religions the world to complement, correct, and move the concepts about God and ourselves.

Since I read the Book of Urantia, as a whole, also I felt that
It is a huge revelation for humanity on our planet, as a complement to our religious teachings, it is consolidating the feeling related to faith.

In this place the internet, this Serara Forum, people around the world are united in God, in search of spiritual advancement.

A big hug, from South America, Brazil, at the moment you begin to participate in this Serara Forum.

Namaste.

Julio da Luz.
===

Caro Gilligan. Seja muito bem vindo neste Fórum Serara, um local em que pessoas de todos os continentes de nosso planeta Urantia, discutem diversos assuntos, sobre o Livro de Urântia e de tudo um pouco, inclusive, ciência e tecnologia.

Como tem interesse sobre o assunto "ultimaton" é possível que possa avançar neste tema e até trabalhar na empresa que, segundo nosso Administrador Ron Besser, está sendo criada para fazer máquinas movidas a "ultimaton".

Uma das primeiras máquinas a serem criadas movidas a "ultimaton", possivelmente, será para a purificação de água, de forma barata e isto será um avanço muito grande. Ao meu ver, possivelmente, quando acontecer as grandes modificações tectônicas, um dos problemas mais graves e iniciais será a necessidade de conseguir água potável para as populações do mundo inteiro.

Depois irão vir os veículos de transporte (terrestre, marítimo e aéreo) movidos a "ultimaton" que irão possibilitar a revolução no transporte do mundo inteiro.

Em relação ao Livro de Urantia, eu digo para as pessoas que a Bíblia e as outras escrituras sagradas das diversas religiões do mundo inteiro são como a "ponta do iceberg" e o Livro de Urantia é o iceberg inteiro, pois retrata sobre todas as religiões do mundo, de forma a complementar, corrigir, e avançar os conceitos sobre Deus e sobre nós mesmos.

Desde que eu li o Livro de Urantia, por inteiro, também senti que
representa uma revelação imensa para a humanidade em nosso planeta, de forma complementar a nossos ensinos religiosos, pois vem a aprofundar todo o sentimento relacionado à fé.

Neste local da internet, neste Fórum Serara, pessoas do mundo inteiro estão unidas em Deus, na busca do avanço espiritual.

Um grande abraço, vindo da América do Sul, do Brasil, neste momento em que começa a participar neste Fórum Serara.

Namastê.

Julio da Luz.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:35:37 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2016, 11:44:20 AM »
To Gilligan and to all who welcome him, let us bring our meeting together back to the ground with both feet firmly planted on Terra firma.

Gilligan:  You are running the risk of getting spiritual indigestion.  It has happened to a number of people who have come here to the discussion forum and then discover they have no way to integrate what spiritual material they have already discovered with the fifth epochal revelation, for that is what you are working with on this forum.  At some point Gilligan, you may fee the need to withdraw in order to digest what is coming at you in this place and with people here as members have taken to heart and are working very hard to assimilate as well.  Material such as the Phoenix Journals are well known to me and I have read them perhaps fiver or six years ago, and they are convincing as you yourself have stated.  We do not wish to advise you other than they are not consistent with the fifth epochal revelation as its text book, the Urantia Book originally published in Chicago, in 1955.

I do not want to sound like an old fashioned "school marm"  but in someways I should take the responsibility to advise you all, or maybe warn all of you, that Gilligan is in a delicate condition spiritually and must be handled with as little pushiness to get him up to date.  I am reminded of President Bush when the Soviet Union fell, and how rapacious the American administration was to tell the Soviets, now the Russian Federation, what to do with its new found government and democratic philosophy.  America screwed up royal to do that, and we on this forum will screw up royally to if we press Gilligan in his way.  I doubt Gilligan or many of you feel any particular concerns in this area, but I remind you that the Urantia Book refers to its own revelation as reduced in authority because it has had to be so direct to state the cold hard facts of Urantia's experience and existence in the universe of Nebadon.  We tend to forget that the animal human creatures on Urantia are not used to be informed about anything, much less that God will incarnate as this site is primarily dedicated to.  Go easy and answer Gilligan's questions, but also allow Gilligan his trust in other material until he himself sees something better elsewhere and maybe that "elsewhere," is this forum.  It is too hard to predict which way the novice spiritually enlightened human will go in his or her choices, but with Gilligan, the move from one place to another spiritually is fraught with over consumption of truth too early too soon to assimilate at all well.

Gilligan, I infer from your several responses, that you have a personal system of transfer of information from mind to heart to the spiritual.  You yourself need to be circumspect with your self and draw the line only you know where to draw for your own comfort level.  You are asking for information that is connected to the vast resources of the Power Directors, and being cautious not enough with the vast resources of the Universal Father.  Many of us are starving for spiritual waters and food, yet if we gobble it down too fast from such an important revelation as the fifth epochal revelation can be and is, the Urantia Book itself, not in these exact words though, warns of serious spiritual indigestion and a failed attempt results to enlighten you properly.

I do not think I have ever issued such a warning before, although we have had people like Gilligan come and go because they drew the line against over revelation to preserve what they do have to be evaluated later under other circumstances which will become evident later on.  Do not think I am messing with your heads on this subject either, for many strange "isms" have developed over the centuries by people who thought they knew enough to take on large drafts of revelation, only to find they had too much and misunderstood what they did have!

I am not placing a damper on what Gilligan wants to know and do here, but I am raising a yellow flag to Gilligan and to the "welcoming committee" as he refers to us who say hello to his initial test flight on the forum.  Proceed as you wish, but beware of the contagion of too much too soon.

Thanks to all for looking at the situation and proceed with kindness and respect for a newbie who has much to learn.

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2016, 12:37:20 PM »
My remarks to Overmind's Reply #12 above :

In my opinion, please correct me :

1) Allmost all texts of the Phoenix Journals come from the same person (spiritual entity) , who is Michael of Nebadon and from some other sources on this forum.
2) The method of transmission of the Phoenix Journals seem to be near to, if not the same, as you know T/R on this forum and not to channelling. It is explained many times in PJ by its source.
3) I feel not well to compare truthfullnes of spiriual information of UB and PJ but it is mentioned generally many times by the spiritual sources of information, that this information as presented may be not true even the same day and the majority of informaion in PJ concernes reality of Urantia and specially the politics of the US of A.

André

gilligan

• When the student is ready...the teacher soon appea
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2016, 02:00:47 PM »
Okay it just happened to me again...I just attempted another post in response to Rons reply with my Samsung tablet & it did not post. I will give it another go on my P.C.....good grief.

Ron B, I posted some questions at the general discussion group as well so you may want to give those folks a heads up as well over there on the Phoenix Journals.

I am so happy for your profound wisdom....I have to admit I was chuckling a little bit over spiritual indigestion because I have been doing exactly just that....devouring info like a mad man. The main driving factor has been getting myself educated on free energy so we can advance our civilization in ways most people have not even considered. I am 57 & am feeling the push to get some people fired up as I am about this in my neck of the woods...but get the cold shoulder pronto. So when I stumbled onto this site I was overjoyed with the fact that I might be able to help in some way & find some like minded folks here  on this material. There is a PJournal # 37 titled Science of the Cosmos that I believe has free energy clues in there as well. I have no formal education in the sciences though to know if it "holds water". I was hoping I might be able to have some of you folks who are educated in the sciences to be able to confirm for me & yourselves as another option to the Ultimatons to advance this agenda. I just want to give back & am not looking to patent or commercialize this for profit for myself.

Your sage advise is solid my friend & maybe it is best for all here to withdraw my posts concerning this info. I will in no way be offended in any way Ron so please feel free to do so at your discretion.

I will be asking questions for you though on the Ultimatons once I get more up to speed with my new friends who have much more knowledge than me in the sciences & channeling.

Reality checks can be a good thing folks...much thanks Ron
v/r

Jim

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2016, 02:59:44 PM »
My remarks to Overmind's Reply #12 above :

In my opinion, please correct me :

1) Allmost all texts of the Phoenix Journals come from the same person (spiritual entity) , who is Michael of Nebadon and from some other sources on this forum.
2) The method of transmission of the Phoenix Journals seem to be near to, if not the same, as you know T/R on this forum and not to channelling. It is explained many times in PJ by its source.
3) I feel not well to compare truthfullnes of spiriual information of UB and PJ but it is mentioned generally many times by the spiritual sources of information, that this information as presented may be not true even the same day and the majority of informaion in PJ concernes reality of Urantia and specially the politics of the US of A.

André

1. There is no way for me to tell you who the real sources were.
2. Channeling is less brain intensive than the type of transmitting that has been used for the Teaching Mission, and transmitting itself has not only advanced over the decades it has been used, but it is a personal activity that deals with individual brain structure. Therefore, I highly doubt the author in question would have used the same exact process familiar to those who currently transmit on the forum.
3. The UB offers a vastly greater foundation of information that is largely unchanging, especially when removing the science of the early 1900's. If the PJ mainly contains information about topics like politics that are either irrelevant or false after a period of time, then is it even worth reading at this point? The two sources just aren't all that compatible from what I have seen, and the UB is the better source because it is not so much filtered through human minds. I've seen people try to use both at once, and it has just caused problems in understanding both the spiritual and physical world. Maybe the individuals I observed already had personal issues that were simply influenced by the material, but from what I read and experienced a few years ago, I've just known to stay away. Instead of talking about the writings as a whole, it would be much better to discuss individual topics, because then we could cover specifics and not generalize.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

marjon339

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2016, 05:29:10 PM »
Hello to All.
My name is Mark Jones (aka Marjon339). Some of you may remember me from several months back. I took a bit of a hiatus and thought it would do well to reintroduce myself. Accordingly I will keep it short and sweet and relay my occupational interest is centered on all forms of energy and my spiritual interest rest in serving others for the Greater Good and for the glorification of Mother and Father God, Prime Creator, Archangel Michael and the entire Company of Heaven.

I look forward to renewing connections with those I have communicated with prior and establishing new friends as well.

I bid you a most wonderful day.

Sincerely

Mark/Marjon339

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2016, 06:55:55 PM »
Welcome back Mark,
... my spiritual interest rest in serving others for the Greater Good and for the glorification of Mother and Father God, Prime Creator, Archangel Michael and the entire Company of Heaven.
I'm in harmony with your statement, and also seek to acknowledge the beauty, glory, goodness which abounds ...  but unfortunately oft I forget my goal.

With your help and all here I hope we can become more focused and share our experiences on this great journey.

JimD
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2016, 06:56:54 PM »
Hello Mark (Marjon339),

Welcome back to the family!    As you renew old acquaintances and make new friends, I hope you find what you are looking for.    We are here to help.

Namaste,
Allie  
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

marjon339

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2016, 11:22:13 PM »
Hello Mark (Marjon339),

Welcome back to the family!    As you renew old acquaintances and make new friends, I hope you find what you are looking for.    We are here to help.

Namaste,

Allie  

Thank you Allie, You are the best!
Talk Soon

Mark

marjon339

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2016, 11:32:53 PM »
Welcome back Mark,
... my spiritual interest rest in serving others for the Greater Good and for the glorification of Mother and Father God, Prime Creator, Archangel Michael and the entire Company of Heaven.
I'm in harmony with your statement, and also seek to acknowledge the beauty, glory, goodness which abounds ...  but unfortunately oft I forget my goal.

With your help and all here I hope we can become more focused and share our experiences on this great journey.

JimD

Thank You So much JimD. I agree on the intent to focus and in turbulent times it seems the goals have a tendency to change leaving us to start again on routine occasion but such is the nature of the beast...  

Thanks again for the welcome!
Mark

terryjackson

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2016, 05:16:12 PM »
Hi everyone!  I am Terry Louise   Jackson, an RN who has been lurking and loving it. I am post  cva  so hesitated to write since I have flighty thinking. But I know you are family and will understand. Am a member of OKC  Urantia Book group an occasionally host meetings at my house. I like all the concepts you sweeties toss around and wish I could meet you.😇

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2016, 05:24:37 PM »
To my Friend Terry!   I have been sending prayers your way since your previous post to me!   So glad to hear from you again.

Do not worry about any flighty thinking.   We are an understanding group.   Actually, I think that helps in writing a post on this Forum!  

Terry, you are with your Family!

Blessings,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi