Author Topic: Site Shutdown 9 Jun to 11 June 2016  (Read 1921 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Site Shutdown 9 Jun to 11 June 2016
« on: June 09, 2016, 09:22:14 PM »

Michael of Nebadon:
"I want this site shut down until Saturday, the 11th of June.  You will all do well to rest and think about what is about to happen and if you need this site at all?  We leave it at that for now.  I am Michael of Nebadon."

Ron - I have to live with these decisions and on a day you have honored me with birthday wishes which I truly appreciate and thank all of you for taking the time to remember me.  However, I have a responsibility to call attention to weak posting as really like no posting at times more and more.  A lot of new people are practicing and that is okay.  But everyone has to learn that the time is coming we are not going to practice any more and you all will have to make decisions how good your transmissions are because you are to post to this discussion forum and to the new TML as is without the title "practice." except for our beginners and beginners started a few days ago and last six months until they are declared mature and no longer post as practice.

I now have orders to shut the site down sometime later today (the 9th) and reopen the 11th at some point.  This is not punishment but a recess.  I am hoping the recess allows you to rest up and come back with critical analysis and some real thinking without one or two line posts high fiving posters.  Assale, you have been told to stop the practice as well as you are among the worst to do it.

My apologies for ruffling feathers, but be glad there is nothing to check for a couple of days and in lieu of posting now go out and enjoy the fresh air wherever you are.

With apologies before hand and best wishes to see you again on the 11th sometime. 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Site Shutdown 9 Jun to 11 June 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 03:51:39 AM »
Thank you Ron and Father Michael.  As well we probably need to connect more closely to our Thought Adjusters while we go out for that breath of fresh air. Nothing like a good shut down (the mind as a factory especially) so that by the time we re-open on the 11th (even that number is auspicious) we will all be rejuvenated, refreshed, ready for the Missions and prepared to do the Father's Will.
Love and blessings...
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 04:42:31 AM »
RON DARLIN 'G Dear administrator, beloved scribe THANK This immediate and necessary Announcement >:(

Wisdom and respectability are the nicest advice of this forum created by an evolutionary Mortal Beloved
Urantia has become "OBscurantia" d after the writings and messages of this space / time 2016, it is good to fraternize in sincerity and truth, kindness in sharing the Spirit that unites us all and all on Urantia called
OBSCURANTIA ..c is clearly and correctly that all Ames service for the sovereign must Pére BE

[attachment deleted by admin]
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 04:45:52 AM »
RON DARLIN 'G Dear administrator, beloved scribe THANK This immediate and necessary Announcement >:(

Wisdom and respectability are the nicest advice of this forum created by an evolutionary Mortal Beloved
Urantia has become "OBscurantia" d after the writings and messages of this space / time 2016, it is good to fraternize in sincerity and truth, kindness in sharing the Spirit that unites us all and all on Urantia called
OBSCURANTIA ..c is clearly and correctly that all Ames service for the sovereign must Pére BE

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY    DARLIN ' G   RON BESSER.... ETERNELOVE   IN  SERVICE FOR THIS  LIGHT WAY

[attachment deleted by admin]
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 11:05:23 AM »
I am here Father to do your will. I await in faith for the announcements, on this upset date, June 17, 2016. I'll be steadfast doing your will even if the announcements are not transmitted today. It's Your will, Father, not mine, shall be done.

Bless all my brothers and sisters, and Happy Father's Day to all.

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 12:02:47 PM »
It is so good to find back our house and classroom. Thanks Admin.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

LarryG

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 12:06:55 PM »
Amen to that!!!!