Author Topic: Member Diamid Banned  (Read 1259 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Member Diamid Banned
« on: June 22, 2016, 11:45:33 AM »
Admin to Members:
DIAMID, the user name, is gone!

Some of you have received personal emails from this individual who is perpetuating a scam to remove money from you through fraudulent statements to provide him or her with personal information.  Never, never, let your heart be persuaded that help for people who claim great need for you through providing them information that could take everything you have in the bank into their bank.  They are thieves and must be treated as such.

You who have received such personal emails know who you are and you need not worry further of him or her contacting you through this web site as he/she has been permanently banned as of about noon today.

I sincerely regret letting him through our security.  All others who perpetuate scams to cheat members of their hard earned cash will meet my full measure of displeasure.  Thank you for your patience and help in matters such as this one has developed into.

Ron Besser/ADMIN
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

terryjackson

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Member Diamid Banned
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 04:41:05 PM »
Thankyou, Ron.  I am 71 and knew it was a scam, but feared he might be able to get at what little funds I have...was truly worried. So thankyou for taking care of it.
Sincerely, Terry J.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Member Diamid Banned
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 11:06:24 PM »
Ron--I have always appreciated the fact that you are a very good gatekeeper.  Thank you.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken