Author Topic: Admin Addition to Serara and TML web sites  (Read 2285 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Admin Addition to Serara and TML web sites
« on: June 26, 2016, 08:01:46 PM »
Michel Levasseur has been added as an additional administrator to this discussion forum and the new TML web site.  His work is to fill in for me when I have to reduce my presence for other other work to be done in the Magisterial Mission.  His work is eminently well done in this area, and he knows web site work inside and out and will be at your service if and when he must be called upon to rectify any problem before us on these sites.

His appointment is at my suggestion and I will favor his work to be ready to go in my place as I sometimes must leave for a couple of days in the future, and there must be no interruption to keep a steady hand on the tiller, as administrators have to be vigilant and guard against those who define life as what can we sell you and never mention God once.  We need also be vigilant in the administration of these two sites so that we insure that the purpose of these sites is upheld.

Please welcome Michel Levasseur with me, our Canadian administrator.  I have the highest confidence in his abilities and in his professionalism to do the right thing in application for what is needed.    God prevails, and we administer, as the saying goes, and we have all that is necessary with Michel to continue to do that well.

Ron Besser/Admin
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Addition to Serara and TML web sites
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 08:09:46 PM »
Welcome Michel. and thank you for all the hard work that you have done, in service to this most worthy of missions.  Domtia Charlie.  Peace and Love to you and yours.
Eternal Love will not be denied

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 06:19:27 AM »
Welcome Michel.  I have long admired your capacity and the quality of your work. It is very much appreciated.
Your contribution to this forum is formidable. Thank you.
Lemuel

LarryG

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 09:10:00 AM »
I join   with others here, Michel,  as we welcome and congratulate you on becoming   an additional Admin.  to aid  Ron as he needs  you to step in......   congratulations....LarryG

Allie

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 09:34:41 AM »
Michel!   You are welcomed by us as you begin your new duties.    We are at your service.

In the six months I have been a member of the Forum, I have read your postings.   I know you will perform admirably!

Ron has chosen well!

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 10:02:09 PM »
Welcome Michel! Or as we can say in french, bienvenue mon ami!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 12:11:00 AM »
I'm so happy about your appointment as additional site administrator Michel, know I will support you in any way I can from now till the cows come home, Daniel
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.