Author Topic: What did Luficer say  (Read 1664 times)

cobergland

• View Profile
    • Email
What did Luficer say
« on: June 29, 2016, 02:22:59 AM »
Have been searching, but cannot find a statement by Lucifer regarding his actions.  It's not the paragraph found in the Caligastia Trial by Ron (above), but rather goes something like  --- I am not the monster you think I am...(to paraphrase) or something like that.  If anyone can point in the right direction, I would like to find that to read.
BTW, the testimony of Caligastia was chilling.
Thank you
Craig
Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What did Luficer say
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 09:27:43 AM »
Coberland, I believe that what you refer to was  disclosed to us in one of the ABC Summeries as Ron shared with us the chilling account of the trial and consequent  extinction and as I remember it was a difficult thing to  read and comprehend for it was filled with such hatred for Michael and the Father....It took a few days to get over and come to grips with for it was very unsettling. ......LarryG
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:35:43 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 03:49:40 PM »
I don't know, I think Ron posted it sometime in the forum after the Caligastia trial. It might be gone at this point.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 01:37:01 PM »
Have been searching, but cannot find a statement by Lucifer regarding his actions.  It's not the paragraph found in the Caligastia Trial by Ron (above), but rather goes something like  --- I am not the monster you think I am...(to paraphrase) or something like that.  If anyone can point in the right direction, I would like to find that to read.
BTW, the testimony of Caligastia was chilling.
Thank you
Craig

@Cobergland: said Lucifer before the moment of his execution - "I am Lucifer. I am not contemptible. [And] I am right!"