Author Topic: Requesting Personal Guidance for the Correcting Time  (Read 478 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Requesting Personal Guidance for the Correcting Time
« on: August 02, 2016, 12:14:40 PM »

Dear Forum members,  I am startng now to begin to try to increase the length of my transmissions.  Please bear with me as I think it is a process and may take a little time to build up my stamina.  Rome was not built in a day and I am still relatively new at this and struggle with weak eyesight and need to give my eyes a rest from time to time.  But it is my desire and intent to get this right.

Teacher:  Mother Nebadonia
Topic:   Requesting Personal Guidance for the Correcting Time
T/R:  Amethyst
Date: August 02, 2015

Mother Nebadonia:  “Hello my dear children.  This is your Mother Nebadonia who speaks.  We  know of the difficulties some of you experience as we pass through this Correcting  Time and on to the Missions.  Many ask, what does all this mean?  Are my physical symptoms part of this process, or is it just old age or other physical problems?  Why am I not able to receive more transmissions?  How can I be sure they are accurate?  How do I know if it is time to work harder, or take a step back and take stock of the situation?  

You have a large array of valid questions and should go to your Father Within for direction.  Also your Father and I see your concerns and want to help and support you. Each and every one of you are very precious to us.  Come to us in your stillness and learn the skill of listening with your ears, your heart, and your mind.  The forthcoming answers can be very, very subtle.  I cannot stress enough how subtle these signals can be, especially if you have not trained yourself to recognize and pick up on them.  It takes time;  it is a process, but the process begins with your persistent filtering out the noise in your mind and give voice to those very faint (at first) messages. But you must learn to capture these messages, word for word, whenever you can do so safely.  ( Amethyst:  For example, do not try to write them down should you happen to receive something when doing something that requires your undivided attention.  I sometimes receive things at the most inopportune moments.)  You will discover that the more you can pick up on these oh so subtle responses and document them, an overall pattern and direction will emerge telling you just where the information is going, and what total message is forming.  This will also help those of you who are learning to be T/Rs .  It will give you practice on capturing and  understanding  the information.

The pace of information coming to you is accelerating, as are the events that are preparing you for the changes.  It is vital that your mind circuits be in alignment with these incoming Spirit circuits, and your Father and I are here to help you with more assistance that you know.  You only have to turn to us and ask for our hands to guide you and your thoughts.  Trusting in what you learn from us may be one of the most difficult things you can do, but it is also one of the most necessary.  Some of you still are afraid to trust because you fear you may be wrong in what you put forth, but nothing will be successful until you begin to do it.  We can align you in these circuits if you just come to us and ask.  My children, we love each and every one of you with a Love you cannot imagine.

Ask us for the extra stamina you need to help carry your part of the load.  We know of your struggles, and sometimes you do not perceive the necessity of our requests.  TRUST US.  We, Mother Nebadonia and Father Christ Michael are your divine parents and have only your highest needs and welfare on our Hearts.  

I will leave you now to ponder these thing.  Good day my most beloved children.”

END
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: Requesting Personal Guidance for the Correcting Time
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 11:08:38 PM »
Hi, To receive Mother Nebadonia is so calming...when she speaks, her 'fingerprint' is always there regardless who the TR is. Great!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...