Author Topic: "Your role in mass human events - the counselor", Monjoronson, JamesD, 21Aug2016  (Read 622 times)

JamesD

• View Profile
Teacher – Monjoronson
Subject – Your role in mass human events - counselor
Category - Monjoronson Staff and Messages
T/R - JamesD
Location - NZ
Date and Time –  21 Aug 2016 , 11:03pm Z

J: “Dear Father, I sit now in readiness to takes messages or lessons, be it Your will”.

Monjoronson: “James, You are punctual today. That is good”.

“There is more energy available to this activity now. It is a good time to hone your skills.

“What do we have in mind for you as you continue to grasp not only the important principles but more of the disciplines useful to your growth. The baby is starting to climb the gate on the crib.
Be you on your way to accelerated spiritual growth along with many of your comrades”.

“Many more mortal humans are feeling touched, gently pushed by a need for greater global and spiritual awareness. Despite there being so much presented in your media of various imbalances and destruction on the planet the majority seem to avoid the topics as not to need their attention. Slowly however it has become a nagging background in their semiconscious and many will be ready to act when the impact on them is so great as to ‘be in their face’, and unavoidably discomforting”.

“The question for most will be what can I do about this? Many will simply ‘herd’, following others in joining groups and/or individual expression electronically. The important thing for you and your fellows to remember is initial motivations to action will come generally from anger. ‘What have all those corporations and governments done to create or not stop this’”.

“Our advice [though may have be “instruction”] to you and your fellows is to NOT join in any waves of communication because you think you are supporting a good cause. Remain calm, thoughtful, discerning, watchful, private when any small or large outpouring occurs. Slowly evaluate elements of any such occurrence in quiet, asking yourself and Us “if I take action am I supporting an anger fueled situation””.

“Look for those who may be expressing themselves through Love. Quietly get alongside them, demonstrate calmness, peace and nod when they express joy in the prospect of a changed world. Your role is of counselor. A counselor who is attentive and listening, accepting that a conversational pause is okay while you form your response within Love”.

“I emphasize, do not approach protagonists. Evaluate any situation carefully, then be only on the periphery. Allow the natural forces of like attraction and our guidance before becoming close to anyone and always remain humbly aloof. Avoid the bright lights of fame as you are most effective as the informal counselor, or the teacher when asked”.

“That is all for today. Thank you for your preparation towards the success of this session”.

J: “May I have a name?”

M: “We use Monjoronson”.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 08:36:27 PM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
“Our advice [though may have be “instruction”] to you and your fellows is to NOT join in any waves of communication because you think you are supporting a good cause. Remain calm, thoughtful, discerning, watchful, private when any small or large outpouring occurs. Slowly evaluate elements of any such occurrence in quiet, asking yourself and Us “if I take action am I supporting an anger fueled situation””.
Advice like this is very perceptive and can only come from our Dieties on High like Monjoronson. As we are humans, our tendency is to react and respond with our usual ego perspective and that usually is faulty. Think before you leap, hold your horses, keep your powder dry and such are sound and practical actions we can start practising...at least for me that is going to be spot on.  
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~