Author Topic: My name is Andy & my Thought Adjuster..,  (Read 2878 times)

andi

• View Profile
My name is Andy & my Thought Adjuster..,
« on: August 26, 2016, 10:55:47 AM »
Hello All Personalities!
First I must give a BIG HELLO to FATHER the Creator of All!  I love you Father so very much!  One day I will be in your arms face to face.  That is my driving desire, my purpose to be Perfect as you are Father in all ways and means and spirit.  Also to my Dearest Celestial Parents Michael and Nebadonia!  I have felt you both on and in me, tickling me and helping me grow in Light & Life.  I love you both so very much.  I am moved beyond words as I sense you both this very second as I type.  Truly I am blessed to have the will to do Father's will for all eternity.  How adventursome to be part of God the Supreme Actualization.  To achieve a seventh stage uplift and work in the outer-verse.  One day I wish to be a planetary manager and more.  Urantia is such fertile training grounds.  We are all blessed. 

My Father?  Michael?  Nebadonia?  Monjoronson?  Prince Machiventa? and so many other celestial brothers & sisters Please recognize me & my Thought Adjuster with a few words.  I have been truly feeling the power of Jesus/Michael as a doer without hesitation such as with his bestowments.  A surrender to Father's will. 

I am here to assist in correcting time and uplift Urantia in Light & Life.  I am forever your faith son, your agondonter son, your son that will forever be loyal to Father's Will.  I am no longer worried about mistakes I make as long I move forward with Jesus Christ my Brother and Master.  All of this is so very powerful and fulfilling to my soul and TA. 

Thank you Mr. Ron Besser for manually accepting me & thought adjuster into this forum.  Ron I sent you an email just now to you account.  I realize now that I've never met a fellow UB reader/student.  Portland Oregon appears to have some UB groups and ACIM groups.  Amazing how there is no resistance in some aspects of my life and recognizing the resistance in other aspects of my life.  Feel a strong pull to have someone with TR capabilities to contact my TA.  Ron, that is part of the message I sent you and I know you are so very busy.  Thank you in advance.

Found UB when I did online search for Jesus thoughts on buddhism.  Clicked the link to 131:3.1 (1446.3)  and I could not stop reading and still cannot curb my enthusiasum.  I thank Father for all that I am and all that I become.
So a Big Hello again from me and my Thought Adjuster to all of you and your Thought Adjusters. 

Sincerely Andy & TA

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: My name is Andy & my Thought Adjuster..,
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 11:48:02 AM »
Hello Andy,  May I be one of the first ones to welcome you to this forum.  I am also new to the forum but have been studying the Urantia Book for over 16 years. I absolutely love it.  My welcoming you this way is to show you how everyone on this forum welcomed me.  WOW!!!! Such sincere brothers in Christ. Thank you for answering the call.  Your new friend, Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 11:49:54 AM »
Hi Andy and Andy's TA.  So glad your TA has lead you here and found you the extended family that you knew you were missing.  You will have a very difficult time not spending all your free time here on this site reading everything and putting into practice all the new lessons you will learn and spend endless hours wondering how you can better do our Father's will.
Good to finally get to know you my brother.
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 11:55:08 AM »
Hello Andy!  You are very welcome. We are all one big family here.
Lemuel

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 02:11:58 PM »
I'm very new on here too, digging into the posts. 40-some years with the U book. Big universe welcomes to you, mate!
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 02:40:03 PM »
Greetings Andy!   I welcome you to our family.   We are all at different stages of our growth.   All of us wishing to do the will of the Father.   I hope you find what you need here with us.    Blessings to you.............................Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 09:26:20 PM »
Welcome Andy to the Magisterial Mission. You are here for a reason. God has steered you here through your TA. Continue your UB studies as they are necessary to understand the basic curriculum before the more advanced truth you will find here. A parallel study system is fine as long as you continue to read and study the UB as this is our textbook for the multiverse.
Domtia
Kurt

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 02:41:06 AM »
Welcome Andy, I hope you find yourself at home with all of us as we journey on in this amazing one we all share. I have a question, if I may ask, how do you do all those nifty blue boxes to highlight quotes?  Which icon do you use to make that work? I looked and am not sure what works.  It is so easy on the eye when it is highlighted and I'm still learning how to navigate some of the finer tricks some of you are so good at.  Walt amazes me with his techno-colour displays and facial expressions, that adds such a style every time!  :o

I appreciate any suggestions as this comes in handy and you have a knack with it.

Many regards to you, (and the many other new members I haven't had the chance to greet you) as you wade through these waters with us.

Lots of love,
Sue/7inOcean

SpeaktheWisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 04:45:02 AM »
how do you do all those nifty blue boxes to highlight quotes?  Which icon do you use to make that work?

Since I am up and I believe I know the answer, and if I might interject here Sue, Andy, ;) to use that feature you simply have to select 'quote' instead of 'reply.' You will find this link just to the right of the reply link you use to send a message or post a reply to a comment  or post etc. Once the text editor page loads you will have the appropriate script to make the quoted text in your message uniform with the others you see on the site, as illustrated by your questions above. Hope that helps! :)

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 06:25:11 AM »
how do you do all those nifty blue boxes to highlight quotes?  Which icon do you use to make that work?

Since I am up and I believe I know the answer, and if I might interject here Sue, Andy, ;) to use that feature you simply have to select 'quote' instead of 'reply.' You will find this link just to the right of the reply link you use to send a message or post a reply to a comment  or post etc. Once the text editor page loads you will have the appropriate script to make the quoted text in your message uniform with the others you see on the site, as illustrated by your questions above. Hope that helps! :)
Thanks Josiah, I'm testing this to see if this is working  ???

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 07:01:07 AM »
I'll remove the posts above to save space being used up tomorrow morning, thank you for the exercise.
Goodnight!
Sue

SpeaktheWisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 02:45:18 PM »

Thanks Josiah, I'm testing this to see if this is working  ???
Ok I'll now see if I'm getting this as I also press the little  quote icon fifth one on the second line just below the icon that says S with a line through the S  next to U for underline icon.

then the next icon to do this
and now the quote icon
Code: [Select]
not sure what this is but I'll try it
I think I'm getting this!  ;D Thank you!

Well, now you've certainly taught me a thing or two! Thank you for your spirit of inquisitive experimentation! :)

Don Crownover

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 02:26:53 AM »
Andy ... Your introduction and remarks are so wonderfuly eloquent and overflowing with passionate love expression surrounding our Supreme Being with his own qualities of Truth, Beauty and goodness. Wow! Love you forever and beside you always... DonKC