Author Topic: DonKC About Me...  (Read 2304 times)

Don Crownover

DonKC About Me...
« on: September 28, 2016, 07:26:07 PM »
Hello to all our Fathers Children;
I thank the Universal Father for his great love and desire to share himself through his very own Unique Personality of Kindness; With the outcome of everything and everyone else that exists or has ever existed. And I thank God for our unique positions in life upon this soon to be, central planet of the creations by Michael of Nebadon. I thank Christ Michael for his supreme patience and tedious work so as not to miss one opportunity to do the fathers will. And I am so very thankful for Jesus of Nazareth for his so very, very tender love upon his Urantia brethren and students of Deity. Our local representative of the infinite spirit, Nebadonia... thank you so much for helping this delinquent mind with spiritual understandings. And soon to be relieved to me, my dear close friend and thought adjuster shining lights in the darkness of this worldly mortal existence, step by step and at just the right times in my spiritual ascension of experiences.
As far back as I can remember, I have always tried to do right and true. And my motto for the last many, many years to friends and brief encounters is "Kindness! Kindness is Love, if you love someone then... just be Kind to them... that is the Key". This resulting from years of bible study (concordance in hand) and one simple scripture: I Corinthians 13:4. My parents divorced when I was maybe three or four (no actual remembrance of living with my father). They were Jehovah's witnesses, Mom leaving the faith and off with another man and 5 children including me and Dad lost to fathering his first son. The last time of his visit to us I was about 12 yrs old. All he ever talked about on his few remembered brief visits was God and that final visit that he left, it was hopeless to me. I cried myself to sleep praying to God that he take care of my Dad.
I left my mothers home in Adrian MO in the summer of 1973, about 15 years of age, for a summer visit my oldest brother in Alamogordo New Mexico, never to return. Then the following year my brother prepared to move back to Missouri, and knowing I would not go he asked if I wanted to go to live with our Dad in Bowie Texas. I was completely overjoyed! What an experience, I will never forget that man! One year later my lonely travels and experiences went on to Colorado then back to Alamogordo then Albuquerque to a marriage at 18 years old that lasted 17 years. In marriage and alone I have tried many religions, astrology, oracle practices and the Kabalion. Doing I Ching once per week for several years, then down to once per month until recently. I have scrutinized geological and archaeological discoveries and pondered the planets and the cosmos. Spent many a day off at the libraries reading ancient Greece, Egypt and India. Always searching for secrets to truth and answer's to my puzzling questions. 
In 2014 I hit rock bottom and tried to get any of my friends to go on a quest to call for spirit presence for acknowledgement of their existence but my friends had fears from my determination and their superstitions. "There is no fear to try to reach good spirits", I told each one that eventually all denied. Then one friend, in December 2014 handed me this old dusty book from 1991 that she thought might interest me from of our discussions about aliens that night. The URANTIA Book! I gave her $20 for it a few weeks later and it took more that one year to cover every word the first time... and with majestic Awe to those above me and so many outward expressions of sincere tears of thankfulness. ... now I have gone over Part I many times.    :-)
Someday soon, at the Fathers time; I will learn my Thought Adjusters voice and name and hope it is before I hear a bell chime and warning and eyes wide open waiting to hear directions. I will certainly need internal directions if we loose my new cell phone connection... it is my home wifi also.
Kind love to you all my dear brothers and sisters; 

Your inspired posts have provided me with immediate answers to quick decisions to be made in just the last few days. I will continue reading your serara posts daily, learning from you all and practicing with stillness and meditation. And someday I will have a post of real meaning to us all.

Don Crownover

[attachment deleted by admin]

Allie

Re: DonKC About Me...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 07:52:25 PM »
Dear Don  -  After many stops along the way, you have found your true family.    Welcome home!.................Allie

Don Crownover

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 07:56:38 PM »
Thank you Allie, and because of those important stops... I recognize home :-D

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 08:09:41 PM »
Deeply valued Don, You have rightfully claimed your place around the camp fire.  Welcome 😀

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 08:12:06 PM »
   Thank you for this introduction and welcome.
   I can only assume many here have had a very similar trajectory in this maze called Life and thus it is always amazing to me to find yet another Soul in the quest for God. What has the Father in storage for those who seek Him..?? What is the vivifying reward of the righteous..?? When I say 'God is love beyond belief'! that's what I'm talking about; within the affinity that exists amongst those looking forward to a better future for all.. I can sense the manifestation of the Spiritual Gravity Circuit of the Eternal Son reaching out to unify us mortals into paving a path of kindness coupled with an intelligent heart to make this world shine with the Light of perfection and living love in an act to access the indescribable Peace of the Father and the perpetual Joy of  the Angels. 

God is Love beyond belief..

Dorian

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 08:16:52 PM »
Hello Don and a very warm welcome to this family in Christ Michael.  You will learn a lot from these beautiful people that make up this forum of spiritual searchers.  We are all children of God and are coming together for a fabulous reunion with our Creator. Enjoy.
Dorian
Domtia

Don Crownover

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 08:22:49 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome Windy, NovaPrime; And Dorian for such a brotherly invitation upon my first request to join.  :-*

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 08:45:31 PM »
Greetings, Don Crownover!  It's nice of you to make your presence known to this humble forum. Thank you for the story about how you got from there to here. Leaving home at 15 years old must have been exciting!  It amazes me how so many varied paths end up here at the Serara Forum. Your TA had a good map that eventually got you here, a familiar place where kindness is known and experienced by all!  Welcome!

Geoff606

Don Crownover

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 08:50:07 PM »
Thank you so much Geoffrey, kindness is within you. 

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 08:50:37 PM »
Dear Don I'm so happy that you found the Urantia Book and this Forum. I found the Book long time ago and have been the place to go when I need to feel closer to God.  This Forum is where I go to commune with my Spiritual Family, both Urantians and Celestials .  May Father Joy and Peace be with you Always.  esther

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 09:54:42 PM »
Always a joy to welcome a new member to our family. Peace be upon you.
Domtia
Kurt

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 10:14:45 PM »
Hello Don,
Well your expanding of your spiritual vision has been well rewarded by Father. For your searching has not been in vane brother. "Keep searching and you will find".

Ron H.
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 05:54:59 AM »
Dear Don Crownover,
May I share the following words:
"Who are we but his children
If we have found him, we have found each other.
There is no greater light than what is within
And so you have found and are found in this light.
Together we in this light become as one ever growing in wisdom and love
for that is what tempers us because 
He first loved us.
Welcome to this place of light dear one as you are with all who seek
The light of life.
Welcome Don Crownover, welcome to all our guests from afar,
Welcome to our members, new and old for it is so grand 
Our Father of lights have brought us so near and as one.
And may we all embrace and continue in Him and in the steadfast
Faith and love that only He can instil and inspire in us
As we look to Him always.
The ride is bumpy, the adventure so full, the gatherings here so tremendous, where else would we rather be but to be here with you all as seedlings in 
His garden growing in His perfect way and may 
He be praised forever and ever." 

With love and joy for you to be with us Don, thank you for sharing yourself with us as we get to know and understand each other this way.

Sue/7inOcean

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 02:22:11 PM »
My dear brother Don, welcome home.  All of us were guided here by our TAs and that is no accident.  With regard to your search, I will share one of my favorite passages from the UB: "If you truly want to find God, that desire is in itself evidence that you have already found him."  Let that warm your heart.

With love to all,
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.