Author Topic: planetary logos, sub-sub logos  (Read 1994 times)

mauricio

planetary logos, sub-sub logos
« on: September 30, 2016, 01:05:28 AM »
Monmatia is a magisterial son, then our Sun would be the planetary love, once I houvi say that the spiritual governor of our planet holds meetings in the sun, planetary prince is life on the planet, it can be considered the sun, or it manifests itself through this star that is life for humanity, sub-sub logos, service to the infinite Father?
yahweh (YHVH) in ancient times would be the planetary prince? I'm with these questions, yet I understand that yahweh (YHVH) could be a sub-sub logos, which had no success in his administration if he is the apostate prince, just in case he was the apostate, someone could help me

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: planetary logos, sub-sub logos
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 03:53:57 AM »

Hi Mauricio,
You ask about Yahweh(YHVH) and who is he?

yahweh (YHVH) in ancient times would be the planetary prince? I'm with these questions, yet I understand that yahweh (YHVH) could be a sub-sub logos, which had no success in his administration if he is the apostate prince, just in case he was the apostate, someone could help me

This is my thoughts.
Yahweh is a name that man made to identify the concepts that man has of the Father.  As you follow the Bible history you will see how the concepts of the Father slowly changes from being like man and having favor for just a few (Jews) to being a Father for all the Earth.

We see in the use of Allah being a concept for the Father. For most Muslims, it is not one of a Fatherly Love for all  mankind. For the belief is one of cruelty like the way man is and not of a very high Ideal. But there are some Muslims that have the ideal of Brotherhood.

Take Care
Ron
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 05:31:07 AM »
See : http://abundanthope.net/pages/Candace_7/KAN-DAEK-S-TEACHINGS-5.shtml

…......THE ORIGINAL SETTLERS OF ISRAEL

I wish to remind folks that the Khazars are NOT the original people of "Israel" in the Middle East. They do not go back 4,000 years there. The original people settled there 14,000 years ago after a crashed UFO craft came down in western Russia. There were 3 survivors - a man and two women. The survivors were not rescued as it was a bit before others out there realized that the craft had crashed, and these 3 people lost contact with their stellar associates because of the damage to their craft. It was cold there and they gathered up what they could because the craft could not be repaired and went south. To the land now called "Israel". These survivors found that the locals there were brutes, and they did not intermarry with them. Thus one man and two women founded a NEW RACE - the Hebrew race - but the people there in power now are not them...

The planet the survivors came from is called Hebra and it is a Pleiadian planet which orbits Taygeta. Go and look up Pleiades - you won't find Hebra when you do, but you will find that star.

THE STORY OF MOSES

Some of the descendants of the founders of the new Hebrew race were captured and taken to Egypt as slaves, and thus the MOSES story as Moses incarnated to remind them of their origins and to help that part of the group out of Egypt. Moses had his star buddies from the planet JEHOVAH that orbits Alcyone. These fine people - who assist often in Earth's dramas - parted the REED sea for their crossing and fed them manna and other food from craft. These fine folks also gave Moses 20 commandments. 10 were lost on some lost or stolen tablets. There was no burning Bush with God in it. The only "burning" may have been the craft and the lasers used to write on the tablets. These same people from the planet Jehovah were ordered by the celestial hierarchy to fry Sodom and Gomorrah................

…..........YAHWEH FROM PLEIADES

Yahweh is not God the creator Father. He WAS a Pleiadian person acting on Earth. Almost nothing in the Old Testament is from the Creator at all. Most of it has anunnaki origins, and some material is from those nice people from the Planet Jehovah and other such beings. The Father does NOT have a name - its just Source or Father sort of thing, as to terminology on any planet, and there are a lot of planets.................

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 11:17:50 AM »
Dear Andre there are so many stories out there about the origin of everything, but most of us believe in Jesus and in the Urantia Book explanation of God and the origin of the universe. I  recommend you the UB and the revelations in the TMarchives.  God bless.  esther 

mauricio

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 12:02:06 AM »
This is my thoughts.
Yahweh is a name that man made to identify the concepts that man has of the Father.  As you follow the Bible history you will see how the concepts of the Father slowly changes from being like man and having favor for just a few (Jews) to being a Father for all the Earth.

We see in the use of Allah being a concept for the Father. For most Muslims, it is not one of a Fatherly Love for all  mankind. For the belief is one of cruelty like the way man is and not of a very high Ideal. But there are some Muslims that have the ideal of Brotherhood.

Take Care
Ron

Hi Ron Hammar, his thought is appreciated, I believe that we are all a little Jews, he is in some way the Andite blood running through our veins, yes I agree with you, starting from man's evolution we can witness the love of the gods in government universal