Author Topic: I am a TWENTY-Something:  (Read 925 times)

Atrahasis

I am a TWENTY-Something:
« on: December 01, 2016, 12:13:05 AM »
What if Lady GAGA is right and we are ALL MALE & FEMALE in the multiverse?  

https://youtu.be/wV1FrqwZyKw

I WAS BORN THIS WAY...  

ATRAHASIS.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I am a TWENTY-Something:
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 12:39:16 AM »
Greetings Atrahasis,

You have made me laugh and with considerable gusto as I viewed the work of Lady Gaga and her genderless manikins at times.  If you can do that to me I am inclined to let you run here so long as you do not throw sex at us and, please,  leave Gaga alone for now.

I am impressed you are congenital twins.  Is that right?  And with almost all congenital twins it is not easy to be without out the other and that explains why your twin is shown right with you in the middle of this China shop?  That is a way to say if you break it, you buy it.  And you break it with too much sexuality and not enough spirituality.  Have you gotten my nudity of meaning?

You Atrahasis have just bumped into the owner, and I have just bumped into Atrahasis and the feelings are probably mutual about what the bump means so far.  Tell us about your life and your wishes to be and your views of what we talk about here, and you will be happy and welcome.  I assure you that most of what passes in the gender worlds is not of much use here only because we work hard to discover how God makes it someday to have as much interests as sex does on this planet right now.

You will find me fair but not willing to experiment with red hair and a thong, and that is not the one in my heart.

I welcome you on tenterhooks and look with great interest toward how you become one of us while being so much more elsewhere.

Cheers!
Ron
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:42:47 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Atrahasis

Re: I am a TWENTY-Something:
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 01:25:32 AM »
Ron

Thanks for the great welcome!  I love being a twin, but my brother and I like to think that one of us is a Persian and one is a Pakistani. But I assure you ALL that we are BOTH Persian!  Our mother tells us there was no civil war within her womb!   
Its not like my brother and I dance every Friday and Saturday night in a shower at a club and pay our rent in wet one dollar bills...LOL  (Us Persians are CRAFTY)
My MOTHER was involved in the the very early stages of the teaching mission, and my brother and I have always studied the Urantia Book and honored our MOTHER.  Our Mother is CRAFTY and has a strange way of constantly making sense.  
I might mention Lady GAGA once in a while, but we grew up listening to Persian music.
https://youtu.be/6r4DdmxwBMo
Cheers!
Atrahasis.