Author Topic: The fate of the Satan  (Read 2512 times)

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The fate of the Satan
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 01:54:36 PM »
Dear Christ Michael, you have been a comfort to us in all of our sorrow and pain in our walk through life.  Now its our turn to comfort you.  I've been to many funerals in my time and always fine it difficult to comfort others in their loss of a love one. What do you say? To some at least have the pleasure of knowing they will see their love ones in the near future.  But what do I say to a Creator Son of God, who has All Power in Heaven and Earth and has lost his children forever never to see again. Well as a mortal of the realm with a finite mind who can hardly see pass his nose, I will speak as a child.  You know kids say the darndest things.
I was born in a dysfunctional family, and my daughter was born in a dysfunctional relationship so I don't know what a real family relationship is.  As a universe Creator father of close to 4 million worlds and well over 1500 trillion mortal souls not including your Divine Sons & Daughters, thats some family. To lose millions of these Sons & Daughters of power and so much promise to darkness is devastating. But maybe just maybe in some distance future when the Seven Super Universes have evolve into Light & Life and become ONE ring of Light surrounding Havona and the Supreme has become The Almighty Supreme  The Father in his Infinite Love and His Everlasting Mercy through The Paradise Trinity will reach into the bosom of The Almighty Supreme and produce that which you loss, maybe. But what do I know. From the mouth of a kid who will say the darndest thing.
May The Father Bless you Christ Michael & Mother Spirit for your loss.