Author Topic: "Seraphim help men" and "other news"  (Read 989 times)

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Seraphim help men" and "other news"
« on: January 02, 2017, 03:23:51 PM »
EYES ONLY
"Seraphim help men" and "other news"  - Commander of the Seraphim stationed on Urantia and Michael of Nebadon - Jan. 02, 2017 - JDL, Brasília
Teacher: Commander of the Seraphim stationed on Urantia and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: "Seraphim help men" and "other news"
Category: The Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, Christ Michael
Date/Time:  January  02, 2017 - Monday – 02:02  (PM) - New York (USA) = 05:02 (PM) - Brasília (Brazil) = 07:02 (PM) - UTC (Z)
T/R: Julio da Luz (JDL)
===
(Original message in Portuguese)
(Alternative Translation by Google Translate to the English language - with the essence of the message).
(Mensagem original no idioma português)
(Tradução alternativa do Google Tradutor para o idioma inglês - com a essência da mensagem).
===

Teacher: Commander of the Seraphim stationed on Urantia and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: "Seraphim help men" and "other news"

(JDL):
        My Father, My God, Universal Father of all. On this Monday, January 2, 2017, I am again praying that the "Spirit of Truth" of Michael of Nebadon / Jesus and the "Holy Spirit" of the Divine Minister Nebadonia invade my heart and my mind for service as Transmitter and receiver - T / R. Is there a message for me to receive and post at the Serara Forum?

(Pre'Msha)
         Yes, my son is your Thought Adjuster. So tell me, initially the three passages you chose in your studies yesterday, January 1, 2017.

(JDL):
      Yes, the first passage is in document 113 of the Urantia Book that talks about "The seraphic guardians of destiny". More precisely in Section 4 it talks about "the domains of seraphic action". Here is the excerpt:
      ... [...] ... While there is apparently no communication between the indwelling Adjusters and the encompassing seraphim, they always seem to work in perfect harmony and exquisite accord. The guardians are most active at those times when the Adjusters are least active, but their ministry is in some manner strangely correlated. Such superb co-operation could hardly be either accidental or incidental.

...[...]... The ministering personality of the guardian seraphim, the God presence of the indwelling Adjuster, the encircuited action of the Holy Spirit, and the Son-consciousness of the Spirit of Truth are all divinely correlated into a meaningful unity of spiritual ministry in and to a mortal personality. Though hailing from different sources and different levels, these celestial influences are all integrated in the enveloping and evolving presence of the Supreme Being.
          The second passage is in document 48 of the Urantia Book that talks about "The morontia life". More precisely in Section 6 that talks about "The seraphim of the morontia worlds - the ministers of transition". In item 7 that talks about "The Ministerial Reserves" there is the following text:
       ... [...] ... Angels take delight in service and, when unassigned, often minister as volunteers. The soul of many an ascending mortal has for the first time been kindled by the divine fire of the will-to-service through personal friendship with the volunteer servers of the seraphic reserves..
            ... [...] ... From them you will learn to let pressure develop stability and certainty; to be faithful and earnest and, withal, cheerful; to accept challenges without complaint and to face difficulties and uncertainties without fear. They will ask: If you fail, will you rise indomitably to try anew? If you succeed, will you maintain a well-balanced poise — a stabilized and spiritualized attitude — throughout every effort in the long struggle to break the fetters of material inertia, to attain the freedom of spirit existence?

...[...]... Even as mortals, so have these angels been father to many disappointments, and they will point out that sometimes your most disappointing disappointments have become your greatest blessings. Sometimes the planting of a seed necessitates its death, the death of your fondest hopes, before it can be reborn to bear the fruits of new life and new opportunity. And from them you will learn to suffer less through sorrow and disappointment, first, by making fewer personal plans concerning other personalities, and then, by accepting your lot when you have faithfully performed your duty.
        ... [...] ... You will learn that you increase your burdens and decrease the likelihood of success by taking yourself too seriously. Nothing can take precedence over the work of your status sphere — this world or the next. Very important is the work of preparation for the next higher sphere, but nothing equals the importance of the work of the world in which you are actually living. But though the work is important, the self is not. When you feel important, you lose energy to the wear and tear of ego dignity so that there is little energy left to do the work. Self-importance, not work-importance, exhausts immature creatures; it is the self element that exhausts, not the effort to achieve. You can do important work if you do not become self-important; you can do several things as easily as one if you leave yourself out. Variety is restful; monotony is what wears and exhausts. Day after day is alike — just life or the alternative of death.
         The third passage is in document 39 of the Urantia Book that talks about "The seraphic hosts". More precisely in Section 5 that talks about "The planetary helpers". In item 4 that talks about "The Spirits of Trust" there is the following passage:
        ... [...] ... In the more advanced planetary ages these seraphim enhance man’s appreciation of the truth that uncertainty is the secret of contented continuity. They help the mortal philosophers to realize that, when ignorance is essential to success, it would be a colossal blunder for the creature to know the future. They heighten man’s taste for the sweetness of uncertainty, for the romance and charm of the indefinite and unknown future.

(Pre'Msha):
              Really, you chose three very beautiful passages related to seraphim services, for the "entrance", the "main course" and the "dessert", because his studies are like the high gastronomy, divided into three stages. These subjects will have as teacher the Commander of seraphic hosts stationed on Urantia.

(Commander of seraphic hosts stationed on Urantia):
            Yes, there are three beautiful passages, and, I agree with your Thought Adjuster on the analogy of your studies with the high gastronomy, but in this case, food is for the spirit, for the spiritual growth of you and of all human beings Evolutionary.
              We seraphim are on the side of human beings when we are guardians of destiny, especially when we have this wonderful service that is to stand beside mortal beings helping when in the uncertainties of fate.
               [silence]
              A new world on Urantia is about to begin and how many uncertainties will come. Many uncertainties. But how sweet it is to know that God the Universal Father of All gave a present to mortals who is the Adjuster of Thought in the minds of people who believe in God. And there are several celestial beings, we the Seraphim, besides the circuits of the "Spirit of Truth" of Michael of Nebadon and the "Holy Spirit" of the Divine Minister Nebadonia, all integrated in the "Supreme Being".
                Yes, we seraphim, while in service as guardians of destiny we are coordinators of all this wonderful ensemble provided to humans to advance in their spirituality.
             Of course, it is up to each person's free choice. But at the moment of a positive moral choice, we stand alongside human beings to help them maintain and advance positive moral choice.
              I am talking about the complete set of the three passages that you selected, which demonstrate how much we seraphim are close to humans.
          Most of the time, ascending mortals only realize, or rather only realize that they have a guardian seraphim when after physical death on the mansion worlds, but can be sure, just advance to the third psychic circle that seraphim guardians Of destiny are destined individually in number of two and there would always have been one of the seraphim 24 hours a day by his side.
              [silence]
           We are awaiting, just as you are, the announcement of the Magisterial Mission and the return of Jesus, but I will let Michael of Nebadon talk to you now on this subject.

(Michael of Nebadon).
               Yes, my son, I confirm that within 100 days the announcement of the Magisterial Mission and the return of Jesus will be done at any moment, which may be from here a few hours to a hundred (100) days. Rest assured, everything is being done for the recovery of Urantia, and the announcement will be made at the right time, when you least expect it will come the ad in the eyes of the whole world, on Urantia.
              My dear son, may you have a great Monday. Domtia.

(JDL):
         To the Commander of seraphic hosts stationed on Urantia: - Thank you very much for today's message that says in summary that "Seraphim help men in uncertainties," being more summarized, "Seraphim help men." Yes, in my heart, I surrender everything to my God, Universal Father of All, and in the sweetness of uncertainty I await events knowing that my God, Father is wonderful and I totally trust God, whatever my destiny. Thanks to all the seraphim for the wonderful help to human beings, especially, to my seraphs guardians of destiny.
              To Michael de Nebadon: - Thank you for the wonderful "other news" which is confirmation that in up to 100 (hundred) days, which can be at any time, in a matter of hours or in up to 100 (hundred) days, the announcement The Magisterial Mission and the return of Jesus will be done in the eyes of the whole world.

END
=======

SOMENTE OLHOS
Professor: Comandante dos Serafins estacionados em Urantia e Michael de Nebadon
Assunto:  “Serafins ajudam os homens” e “outras notícias”

(JDL):
              Meu Pai, Meu Deus, Pai Universal de Todos. Nesta segunda-feira, dia 02 de janeiro de 2017, eu estou novamente orando para que o “Espírito da Verdade” de Michael de Nebadon/Jesus e o “Espírito Santo” da Ministra Divina Nebadônia invadam meu coração e minha mente para o serviço como transmissor e receptor – T/R. Existe uma mensagem para que eu possa receber e publicar no Fórum Serara?

(Pre’Msha):
         Sim, meu filho sou seu Ajustador do Pensamento. Então, me diga, inicialmente os três trechos que escolheu em seus estudos no dia de ontem, 01 de janeiro de 2017.

(JDL):
            Sim, o primeiro trecho está no documento 113 do Livro de Urantia que fala sobre “Os guardiões seráficos do destino”. Mais precisamente na Seção 4 que fala sobre “os domínios da ação seráfica”. Eis o trecho:
            ...[...]... Embora aparentemente não haja nenhuma comunicação entre os Ajustadores residentes e os serafins que rodeiam o homem, eles sempre parecem trabalhar em perfeita harmonia e em um acordo primoroso. Os guardiões são muito ativos, nos momentos em que os Ajustadores são menos ativos, mas a ministração deles é, de alguma maneira, estranhamente correlacionada. Uma cooperação tão extraordinária dificilmente poderia ser acidental, nem incidental.
            ...[...]... A personalidade ministradora do serafim guardião, a presença de Deus no Ajustador residente, a ação do circuito do Espírito Santo e a consciência do Filho por meio do Espírito da Verdade estão todos divinamente correlacionados, em unidade significativa de ministração espiritual, em uma e para uma personalidade mortal. Embora partindo de fontes diferentes e de diferentes níveis, essas influências celestes estão todas integradas na presença envolvente e evolutiva do Ser Supremo.
            O segundo trecho está no documento 48 do Livro de Urantia que fala sobre “A vida moroncial”. Mais precisamente na Seção 6 que fala sobre “Os serafins dos mundos moronciais – os ministros de transição”. No item 7 que fala sobre “As Reservas Ministrantes” existe o seguinte texto:
             ...[...]... Os anjos têm no serviço um prazer e, quando descompromissados, muitas vezes ministram como voluntários. A alma de muitos mortais ascendentes foi, pela primeira vez, tocada pela chama divina da vontade de servir por meio de amizade pessoal com os servidores voluntários das reservas seráficas.
             ...[...]... Deles, ireis aprender a fazer com que as pressões se transformem em estabilidade e certeza; a serdes fieis, sérios e alegres, em tudo e por tudo; a aceitar os desafios sem queixas e enfrentar dificuldades e incertezas sem medo. Eles perguntarão: se fracassardes, levantar-vos-eis indômitos para tentar de novo? Se bem-sucedidos, vós mantereis uma atitude bem equilibrada – uma atitude estável e espiritualizada – em cada esforço, na longa luta para quebrar as correntes de inércia material, pra alcançar a liberdade da existência espiritual?
            ...[...]... Como os próprios mortais, esses anjos têm enfrentado muitas decepções, e eles vos mostrarão como, algumas vezes, os vossos desapontamentos mais decepcionantes puderam transformar-se nas vossas maiores bênçãos. Algumas vezes, o plantio de uma semente necessita da sua morte, a morte das vossas esperanças mais queridas, antes que renasça para dar os frutos da nova vida e da nova oportunidade. Deles ireis aprender a sofrer menos, pelas tristezas e desapontamentos, primeiro, fazendo menos planos pessoais envolvendo outras personalidades, e depois, aceitando a vossa parte quando houverdes fielmente cumprido o vosso dever.
         ...[...]... Ireis aprender que as vossas cargas aumentam e as possibilidades de sucesso diminuem quando vos levais excessivamente a sério. Nada pode ter precedência sobre o trabalho na esfera em que possuis o vosso status – esse mundo ou o próximo. Muito importante é o trabalho de preparação para a próxima e mais elevada esfera; no entanto, em importância, nada se iguala ao trabalho feito no mundo em que estais de fato vivendo. E assim, embora  o trabalho seja importante, o ego não o é. Quando vos sentis importantes, perdeis energia por meio do desgaste da dignidade do ego, de modo que pouca energia sobra para fazer o trabalho. Dar-se muita auto-importância e pouca importância ao trabalho exaure as criaturas imaturas; é o elemento do ego que exaure, não o esforço para realizar. Podeis fazer um trabalho importante, se não vos atribuirdes auto-importância excessiva; podeis fazer várias coisas tão facilmente quanto fazeis uma só, se deixardes a vós próprios de fora. A variedade descansa; a monotonia é o que desgasta e exaure. O dia após o dia é igual – apenas a vida ou a alternativa da morte.
                O terceiro trecho está no documento 39 do Livro de Urantia que fala sobre “As hostes seráficas”. Mais precisamente na Seção 5 que fala sobre “Os ajudantes planetários”. No item 4 que fala sobre “Os Espíritos da Confiança” existe o seguinte trecho:
             ...[...]... Nas idades planetárias mais avançadas esses serafins dão ênfase à valoração que o homem atribui à verdade de que a incerteza é o segredo para uma continuidade satisfatória. Eles ajudam os filósofos mortais a compreenderem que, para a criatura, seria um erro colossal conhecer o futuro; a ignorância, pois, passando a ser essencial ao êxito. Eles aumentam o gosto do homem pela doçura da incerteza, pelo romancismo e o encanto de um futuro indefinido e desconhecido.

(Pre’Msha):
           Realmente, escolheu três trechos muito bonitos relacionados aos serviços dos serafins, para a “entrada”, o “prato principal” e a “sobremesa”, pois seus estudos são como a alta gastronomia, dividida em três etapas. Este assuntos terão com professor o Comandante das hostes seráficas estacionadas em Urântia.

(Comandante das Hostes seráficas estacionadas em Urântia):
               Sim, são três belos trechos, e, eu concordo com seu Ajustador do Pensamento sobre a analogia de seus estudos com a alta gastronomia, mas no caso, o alimento é para o espírito, para o crescimento espiritual de você e de todos os seres humanos evolucionários.
             Nós os serafins estamos no lado dos seres humanos quando somos guardiões do destino, principalmente, quando temos este serviço tão maravilhoso que é estar ao lado dos seres mortais ajudando quando nas incertezas do destino.
              [silêncio]
             Um novo mundo em Urântia está preste a começar e quantas incertezas virão. Muitas incertezas. Mas quanto é doce saber que Deus, Pai Universal de Todos deu um presente aos mortais que é o Ajustador do Pensamento na mente das pessoas que acreditam em Deus. E são vários seres celestiais, nós os Serafins, além dos circuitos do “Espírito da Verdade” de Michael de Nebadon e o “Espírito Santo” da Ministra Divina Nebadônia, todos integrados no “Ser Supremo”.
                Sim, nós os serafins, quando no serviço como guardiões do destino somos coordenadores de todo este conjunto maravilhoso fornecido aos seres humanos para avançar em sua espiritualidade.
               Logicamente, cabe a cada pessoa o livre arbítrio da escolha. Mas no momento de uma escolha moral positiva, nós estamos ao lado dos seres humanos para ajudá-los a conseguir manter e avançar na escolha moral positiva.
             Estou falando sobre o conjunto completo dos três trechos que selecionou, que demonstram o quanto nós os serafins estamos próximos dos seres humanos.
                 A maioria das vezes, os mortais ascendentes somente se dão conta, ou melhor, somente percebem que tem um serafim guardião quando após a morte física no mundos das mansões, mas pode ter a certeza, é só avançar até o terceiro círculo psíquico que serafins guardiões do destino são destinados de forma individual em número de dois sendo que sempre existira um dos serafins 24 horas por dia do seu lado.
             [silêncio]
           Nós estamos aguardando, assim como você, o anúncio da Missão Magisterial e do retorno de Jesus, mas vou deixar Michael de Nebadon conversar contigo agora sobre este assunto.

(Michael de Nebadon):
               Sim, meu filho eu confirmo que em até 100 (cem) dias o anúncio da Missão Magisterial e do retorno de Jesus será feito, e isto a qualquer momento, que pode ser até daqui há poucas horas ou em até 100 (cem) dias. Fiquem tranquilos, tudo está sendo feito para a recuperação de Urântia, e o anúncio será feito no momento certo, quando menos esperarem irá vir o anúncio aos olhos do mundo inteiro, em Urântia.
                Meu querido filho, que você tenha uma ótima segunda-feira. Domtia.

(JDL):
           Ao Comandante das hostes seráficas estacionadas em Urantia: - Muito obrigado pela mensagem de hoje que fala em síntese que “Os serafins ajudam os homens nas incertezas”, sendo mais resumido ainda, “Serafins ajudam os homens”. Sim, em meu coração, eu entrego tudo para meu Deus, Pai Universal de Todos, e na doçura da incerteza eu espero os acontecimentos sabendo que meu Deus, Pai é maravilhoso e confio totalmente em Deus, seja qual for o meu destino. Obrigado a todos os serafins pela ajuda maravilhosa aos seres humanos, principalmente, aos meus serafins guardiões do destino.
          A Michael de Nebadon: - Muito obrigado pelas “outras notícias” maravilhosas que é a confirmação de que em até 100 (cem) dias, que pode ser a qualquer momento, em questão de horas ou em até 100 (cem) dias, o anúncio da Missão Magisterial e do retorno de Jesus será feito aos olhos do mundo inteiro.

FIM

TML Archives- http://tmlarchives.org/index.html

Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forum.serara.org/index.php

TML- http://tml.website/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:17:53 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: "Seraphim help men" and "other news"
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 06:10:41 PM »
And in my vision I saw two wonderful beings standing out there and talking about me!

Thank you Julio for this wonderful reminder.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 08:48:24 PM »
As always Julio, your messages are filled with insightful information.  Lately I had been wondering why so little is said about our guardian Angels.  They are rarely mentioned in messages on the forum.  I was told a while back that I had been given two Seraphic Guardians of Destiny.  I had always thought, before coming to my UB, that we all had a guardian Angel, but found out about group Guardians and Destiny Guardians while studying my book.  Since I now know about my Destiny Guardians I have given them names and address them every single night, either in my prayers or while practicing stillness.  Sometimes at both instances.  Your message covers in great detail what some of us know about from reading the same passages, but didn't really understand until Pre'Msha went into deeper and fuller meanings about what was put forth.
Also many, many thanks to Michael for his disclosure to us regarding the return of Jesus.  The up coming symposium should really be an event to behold.  Whether it's tomorrow or 3 months from now, I pledge to be ready to answer your call.
Your Son,
Dorian 

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 09:53:09 PM »
I call my angels Abby and Gabby, named after two smart and lovely little girls of a young family friend.
Abby and Gabby are treasured friends and companions. Couldn't do without them.
Guardian seraphim amaze me, in that they can stand to watch our daily grubbings in the mire of life, and still remain our steadfast companions. I can't wait to see them in person. They must be astoundingly beautiful.
Love to all, Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"