Author Topic: Humorous experiences with your Thought Adjuster  (Read 1087 times)

JamesD

• View Profile
Humorous experiences with your Thought Adjuster
« on: January 10, 2017, 03:50:50 PM »
Dear All,
In prayer this morning, and following a small voice prompt that left me laughing, it was suggested to me that I open a topic for any to relate humorous experiences with their dear Fathers' fragment.
:) JimD
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

JamesD

• View Profile
Re: Humorous experiences with your Thought Adjuster
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 04:33:49 PM »
So I owe you an explanation? In my prayer/meditation my thoughts had drifted to a maintenance problem caused by an irregular row of soil I had placed down the side of a lawn to control water during major rainfalls. I was thinking: stomp on it, rack it... and the little voice said "use the lawn roller". That caused me to laugh as that roller is always out of sight and out of mind, and a legacy of this property which is never used by me.
I knew the culprit for that thought immediately.
Thank you again my Dear One; who then suggested this topic as a way for everyone to "lighten up".
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 04:40:38 PM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
Re: Humorous experiences with your Thought Adjuster
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 11:40:48 AM »
Great topic. This is the reason that I barely even send a text message, let alone writing in longer forms, without getting out of the way and letting Casper guide the words. He has a bloody fine sense of humor, if a little obscure at times.

My human side has an unwelcome propensity toward occasional gloominess and melancholy. Probably hereditary. So I'm grateful for Casper. He keeps me lightened up.
Thanks, Jim. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"