Author Topic: Practice Vocal Transmissions  (Read 2091 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Practice Vocal Transmissions
« on: January 30, 2017, 06:03:31 PM »
Hello all,

Well below I share my first practice of receiving and this one is from Michael of Nebadon.  When I recorded this my voice was too soft to hear it on play mode and I found the speaker function and now I can hear it better. I am trying to figure out how to do the mechanism of recording, editing and placing it here on the Forum. This is all new to me and getting this working right is my adventure here! I know I can do this as so often spirit is talking in my head and I think if I just press record button, and speak it out might just do the trick here. Like it is said by Michael, "practice makes perfect" and so I'll keep at it and this may even surprise me as time goes.  Thank you Ron for sharing your recordings, they are both so beautiful and moving to hear. It gives such a different tone to just words on a page. Love it and I'm grateful I have hearing-aids to hear it at this point in life. Thank you Father Michael, Jesus and Monjoronson for all that you do and for your encouragements.  Much love, Sue/7inOcean

https://app.box.com/s/dlv0ovbde6xku5dag2n6gxtckkwvnkoe

niant2

Re: Practice Vocal Transmissions
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 06:42:52 PM »
 :)

Thank you my dearest sisters Sue, your voice is fantastique, easy to understand, your pronunciation is clear and precise, you did an exceptional job with your oral communication with Michael.

Definitely, I love this method of communication !!!!

( By entering my stillness phase, this is the method that I now practice. )

Thank you Father Michael for your words of comfort and encouragement !!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 06:51:48 PM by niant2 »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 08:17:30 PM »
Congratulations Sue!  That was very, very good and I found nothing wrong at all with your technique.  Remember to keep you chin up a little so you do not squelch your words into your chest and speak as you did which is the right tempo to be understood as to what is being conveyed.

Please continue as you have and learn to be at ease as we all get uneasy when recording ourselves in the early stages of learning how to do something.  You already know how to verbally transmit and I consider this your first and really great success in your technique and other parameters you take care of very well.

Blessings!
Ron B.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 08:31:35 PM »
Dear Sister Sue,  
Let me also say "Well done."  Your voice came through nice and clear and your diction is very good.  I wish to know either from you or Ron what type of device do you use to do your recording.  Is it done directly on your computer or do you use a digital recorder and then put it on you computer?  I have to imagine some others may be curious as well.  Thanks to both of you and Daniel  for getting this method started and underway with such success.
Love to all of you,
Dorian

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 10:33:38 PM »
Dear Sue , how beautiful, your voice and message from Father Michael. I'll love to know, as Dorian, how you and Ron do the recording and the posting. Blessings
esther

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 12:10:18 AM »
There is a recorder that does it very simply and it is called a Sangean.

Look here for the picture

http://www.sangean.com/products/product.asp?mid=166

It takes a little SD disk and you can put that into a usb stick or into your computer directly and you load your mp3 right on to your desktop for editing and putting it up on one of the storage sites.  Sue and I both use Box Net
and you can use Drop Box which is free for small accounts which these tapes represent.

Look here for free uploads.  Once uploaded you get a link reference from Drop Box, post that to your post and we can all listen then.

https://www.dropbox.com/

Ron

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 12:30:04 AM »
Thank you Ron for your suggestions, I'll keep this in mind and do this as a natural head up and speak it more boldly.  And thank you Antonio(niant2), Dorian and Esther for your encouragements and kindness. For you and others to know what I use to record is that I have a Voice Memo app on my iPhone and I simply use this app, press record and then check it, trim it and upload it to the Box app which my Son helped me with.  Please be very careful how you share such a file as my Son has given me the intel to be very careful to properly do this when sharing such files.  The Box app Ron and I use is one I use as it is a separate folder away from any other stuff I wish not to share.  That way I can place it in the Box app and then make a link, check it and then copy and paste to the public forum.  Because audio files have large megabytes it makes it tricky to share as opposed to the typed up Transmissions we normally share.  The audio was difficult to upload unless you find a suitable folder to do the link up to it.  The Box app was suitable for me to use in this case. At first, I tried with alarming results, use the Dropbox and that I had to remove quickly as it was not showing a proper link to the file I wish to place properly.  This is when I approached my Son who is good with his knowledge of computers to help me navigate this tricky business.

It is a good thing I went to my Son for advice as I was not aware how dangerous the world of the Internet can be when sharing such things, it is something I may have to go to my Son to get the hang of doing this right. I know after a few goes, I'll get this properly placed when I can, meanwhile I'll keep practicing with my iPhone to record my  communion with our spiritual teachers. Thank you for asking about how it is done and I worked on it and bravely put myself to task with a little help from my dear Son.

Ron, as you are advised to remove your vocal transmissions does that apply to these ones such as mine to remove as well? I can see the reason as these vocal receptions are a living and ever changing mode of operations and I fully agree with that, how we must be careful not to let things said get crystallised when time evolves and things ever change with it and hence the said things may not apply at a later juncture. What is of most significance is the very act of receiving and speaking and letting this become a normal experience for us to be operating with. Let me know if you would like me to remove this post and I can easily do that when it is appropriate to do so.

Thank you everyone for listening and for your wonderful encouragements.

Sue/7inOcean

Jack_French

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 02:36:11 AM »
Hello Sue
Jus to let you know that your recording is easy to understand, because it is slow and each single word is loud and clear even with your nice Aussie accent.
Congratulations
Jack_French
My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 11:19:05 AM »
Hello Sue Whiley -

You wrote:
Ron, as you are advised to remove your vocal transmissions does that apply to these ones such as mine to remove as well? I can see the reason as these vocal receptions are a living and ever changing mode of operations and I fully agree with that, how we must be careful not to let things said get crystallised when time evolves and things ever change with it and hence the said things may not apply at a later juncture.

Ron - That provision is stated for me to develop a slower process so I do not get ahead of everybody else and clog the place up with my audio transmission.  I am prolific and it needs to be controlled so I do not overwhelm people with one source author as myself.  You also correctly point out that we can get too much exposure with old information and thereby crystallize the process with old tapes,   They can get old just as old posts get outdated. For now though, their removal is directed to me and no the rest of you. Be assured your tapes can last as long as you wish them to be up and are up to date.  You did a great job and may you continue with the work of the Magisterial Mission which is what you are already doing in this manner of tape making and resting in between,

Thank you.
Ron

SERARA - "I must append my notice to this thanks to Sue.  Sue your partial deafness makes this hard for you to do, but you did it very well!  Be assured we watch this development with glee and we thank Daniel Alderfer for thinking to make one, and that in turn inspired Ron to make several which he intends to remove, but I suggest he keep them for a little while yet.  Sue you need not worry about burglary of your material on the internet.  Like you, Ron sets his tapes up to be played by Box Net and it is far superior  to Drop Box in its ability to play back.  Ron suggest Drop Box because the process seems secure but it is rather difficult to assume that Drop Box even cares it is vulnerable to theft.  In Box Net they secure the site and do not allow any other file to play although Ron has a bad setting on his security and needs to relax the current ability to smile over this.  He knows they work better than any other site but he also knows he resets his computer not to show all other files but has not secured that feature yet.

"As Serara, I suggest you all use Box Net and it has a free feature to for all of you.  By the way this temperature on this site is excellent as people are comfortable with it now and they watch it carefully for their own purposes.

"Sue you are doing well with your new found method of transmitting out loud.  Keep it short and slowly done as your accent is strong and even Ron could follow your speech with the heavy accent quite well as did Assale and others who mention the clarity of the tape you made.  I am Serara and I wish this to be known too:

"When addressing me in the flesh, call me by my correct name, SERARA.  I am not a mule or a house address, but a man to be seen on the stage of material life quite shortly.  Be of good cheer and wait our entrance very soon.  Thank you all. Serara"

Michael of Nebadon - "Your work Sue is precious to me as is all of you working to do verbal transmissions,  Give me the opportunity to make one with you, all of you, as soon as you can break the lethargy so many feel that this is an effort beyond you because you do not understand the process.  You do not have to understand the process to make it work at all.  I am Michael and wish you a good day."

Califax - "I watch with glee as Sue made this tape.  She already has many instruments to use when transmitting but this one is fairly easy to use as it is a willed stricture.  You decide to transmit orally and Bang, there it happens.  That is all it takes!  I am Califax and wish all who transmit to attempt the oral route if at all possible. Good day."

END

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 02:01:02 PM »
Oh wow! I'm so touched by all these encouragements, thank you all. And yes Andy I'll keep on ripping on mate! I'll do my darnedest best to keep this audio work up but today I'm back to work, it's my Monday now, and I will find the time to pause and let Michael have his way in speaking.

Meanwhile I am touched by those members who cannot listen to our English and I hope to type up the words in the audio I spoke in, I hope I can find time this afternoon to do this as I wish to do for Bernadette, Assale, Mauricio, Prozonov, Julio and any others who have difficulty in listening to the audio method. I hope you do not mind if I write this in English as I can't do any other language. At least you can translate from the script. I think this is something I'll need to do also in addition to the verbal reception to also type up the words spoken for this reason to enable our members and guests can follow better what is being shared (spoken) here on the forum.

Once again thank you Jack-French, Ron, our most divine counsellors and Andy for your loving words and I'll take this to heart and keep at it. 

Much love,
Sue/7inOcean

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 03:35:05 AM »
https://app.box.com/s/t8s7j3pvjtjg7hp9shbjwrrz92gl6q3m

Hello everyone here is one I received from Califax this evening the subject being the impact of speech. Much love, Sue/7inOcean

Ron here:  Good job Sue.  As long as you use Box Net that strange file extension (*.M4A), will play to the Forum.  My guess is you used your hand held device which only produces that file type when you use it.  That is not a complaint but just an observation and reminded that *.MP3 is a universal audio format and any direct posting of an audio tape should be in that format or MP4 which is compatible.

That you transmitted Califax verbally is a good sign too, and that is to be understood by others on the Forum that Califax never uses bad transmitters as he cannot afford the time to teach on levels that are not really ready to transmit either written or verbally.  Here is Califax for you all:

Califax: |I write this remembering Ron is writing in Sue's post box, so here goes: Sue you wrote exactly what you thought and that is that we are doing something you love to do, and so does Ron and the rest who transmit verbally or by hand on the keyboard or longhand.  Keep it going and you all will become first class transmitters.  Good day."

Califax
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 10:42:04 AM by Ron Besser »

martinpea

• View Profile
    • www.subtleanatomy.com
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2017, 09:50:55 AM »
[Good one Sue, a little contribution to the current subject, of dictation, not necessarily for archiving]
Bar M’tsha are you with me.
Silly boy, I am always with you.
Point taken.
You have been remote lately. No matter we shall continue. When I first came into your life, aged five, you were lost in a large area unknown to you . To say you were frightened may describe your feeling but it was more than that. You were realising fully and totally abandonment - profoundly. Alone in a universe so big and vast you were unable to comprehend, literally beside yourself, you vowed there and then to know more about your place in this vastness [you were experiencing]. I led you to that strange environment with beautiful result.
True to your vow, you have not stopped searching for your truth. And now you have become involved in the Magisterial Mission. It bothers you, you still have not totally surrendered to it. Drop your resistance. See me and take heart. I am with you to guide your steps along the way.

Let us try to develop the art of dictation as well as the art of typing. Not being a verbose type of person it must be learned gradually, in this way. This is probably the least frictional way forward. Typing and speaking at the same rate is a good start. Although slow and tardy it should speed up in a short time. You see already the typing rate is faster so as to keep up with my voice. This is helping is it not.
Yes it feels more in tune.
That’s it, speak a little louder for your public must hear what we have to say. [smile]
Good, a good start to our new experiment. Boa tarde.

Ron here Martin - I am delighted to see you again and welcome back and this time stay with us as you develop your new found joy to transmit even a little bit.  I am so happy for you!  Keep trying it and practicing it and you will win the Nobel Peace Prize for doing all you can under fire!  God is aware of your trials Martin and we support you just because you really are making progress and we do not want to see that slip away.  Thank you very much for posting with us today.  Ron
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 10:40:47 AM by Ron Besser »

Dorian

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2017, 10:16:43 AM »
First, a warm welcome to you Martinpea to this wonderful forum filled with a great family that will always be open to you with love and friendship.  Enjoy your stay and don't be a stranger.  Next, to our sister Sue.  You young lady are doing a great job and I love to not only hear your voice with it's wonderful accent, but as always to absorb your great messages.  Keep it up and may Christ Michael continue to support you.
Love,
Dorian

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2017, 02:21:58 PM »
Dear Martinpea, thank you and welcome. It is wonderful that you share here your commune in this way. I think these verbal Transmissions do have had a way in provoking or stirring in us a certain desire to speak, to share, to listen to our gut feeling the impression our Celestial inspirations grant us to come out of ourselves and express our inner story to tell. In this case, you Martinpea have been moved in a way to place your story here in this unusual thread.  Did the verbal transmission have that effect to so do as you do now? This is an aside intention to what these verbal communes do as we are naturally inclined to receive such commuication.

Sorry to finish here but I have to go to work now and I hope to finish what I started, but just to let you know what I'm thinking here with you, it is very interesting what just happened in this instance, if I'm correct to think it in this way.

Much love Sue/7inOcean