Author Topic: Admonished to post  (Read 5430 times)

marko821

• View Profile
    • Email
Admonished to post
« on: April 27, 2017, 08:24:50 AM »
Dear brethren of the forum, both newbies and seasoned veterans, I humbly submit 2 recent transmissions as we have been admonished to share all that has been given us, no matter how detailed, or how simple. I send my love and blessings to each of you in our united efforts to serve the will of Our beloved Father of All.

4-25-'17
7:00 am
Tones...
... ...

Thank you dear one, good morning. As you have heard and read, Califax will occupy the post of Planetary Prince on or about June 7 of this year. We understand your reluctance to accept new timetables as in the past, of necessity, there have been many disappointing changes to the calendar dates which have been suggested to you upon this forum. Nevertheless, this announcement has its purpose of forewarning you of these critical changes to the mission status and to the reflected changes of planetary management upon your world of Urantia. There are many things which you as mortals of the realm are not privy to. The councils of spirit on high are not obliged to discuss or debate these changes as the fluidity of the Magisterial Mission is not in the hands of evolutionary mortals whom are unaware of the celestial managerial responsibilities involved with such changes as these. Suffice it to say that these changes were well thought over, and in the end considered needful for the merciful reclamation of your world, through this mission, and to expedite the commencement of the mission as soon as feasibly possible.

You have been educated, trained and conditioned for the mission ahead, and you should feel relieved and pleased that the mission continues to develop wherein you might add your talents and services before the end of your mortal days upon this world. Rest assured also, that your services will be welcomed and in large have been planned long before your appearance upon the world of your nativity, Urantia.

Prepare yourselves as best you can for the sweeping changes which will attend to this momentous event. Even though you might consider yourselves prepared with the tools necessary for your mortal involvement, much will occur which you have little real knowledge of in your mortal minds at this time. Many surprises await you, dear ones, and it is by your dedication to the service of the mission that your celestial brethren resident upon your world, that you will be given the help and aid to understanding these coming events and be prepared in time for the commencement of this mission that you have so long been prepared for.

Good morning and Domtia.
... ...

6:45 pm
Tones...
... ...

Thank you dear one, good evening. Continue to keep abreast of the magisterial mission transmissions which are meant for your edification at these crucial times eventuating so soon in the near future. There are many announcements which will be imparted to you soon, and it is up to you to follow and absorb as much of this information as you are able to at this time. Many changes are about to happen upon your world and others, dear ones, and it behooves you to remain conversant with as much of the particulars as you are able at this time to absorb.  We are with you through these times and will be with you throughout the times ahead. Continue in your perseverance and diligence as you have been called to service and will acceptably perform your many duties in regard to the mission in the years ahead.

You all have been blessed to have been chosen for this service to the mission as well as you have chosen to serve in whatever capacities of which you are capable. Do not doubt that your use is secured in the eyes and hearts of spirit and it is Our pleasure to work with you and guide you all throughout these difficult times.

Good evening and Domtia.

... ...

4-26-'17

6:48 am
Tones...
... ...

Thank you dear one, good morning. As you have been forewarned, many new communications are on the way to your forum and have already begun as of mere days past. This information will have much impact upon the operations of the Magisterial Mission in the near future. Although you might be disappointed at the delay of physical appearance of Jesus Christ, nonetheless will He be available as was foretold in spirit and always near His faith children of time.
There is little to be disappointed about really, as this change in direction has been discussed by celestials on high and offers the best solution for the dilemmas that confront the mission and your world at this time. Remain in faith and trust, dear ones, and soon will you see the culmination of your education, training and conditioning as you take your places amongst the servants of the mission, both mortal and celestial.

We of spirit are always with you throughout these difficult times. We have an invested interest in each of you, so to speak. We wish for your successful achievement of training as well as your advanced spiritual development while yet in your mortal  status while yet upon your nativity sphere of Urantia. Your dedication and cooperation ensure the most positive outcome of your efforts and in time will you gain the happiness and joy that you have sown in your disciplined efforts and which you will surely soon be able to reap.

We look down upon you dear ones with love and admiration for that which you have taken upon yourselves during this time of testing and training. We realize this has not been easy for any of you, and we are sure that at times, you have reevaluated your commitments to this cause of Our Father of All. Certainly it has been doubly difficult as your understanding is of a mortal nature and unable to pierce the veil of meaning of all that has happened and will soon happen upon your world. Hang in there dear ones, nothing that you have experienced or suffered is ever lost to the attention of Us or your indwelling spark of Our Almighty Father of All.

Good morning and Domtia.
... ...

8:13 pm
Tones...
... ...

We of spirit are in the process of readjusting the Magisterial Mission with different concepts than were previously described to you upon the forum. These changes reflect the many divine minds and special talents of the children of light here assembled upon your world as well as the will of our Beloved Divine Father of All whom orchestrates and approves everything that will soon be done in His name to mercifully rehabilitate your world and all those souls upon it. Yes dear ones, you are loved beyond your mortal understanding and it pleases us to see you evolve and mature as you accept your responsibilities within the mission and to cooperate with spirit whenever and wherever possible.  Never doubt Our love for you, Our dear faith children of time, your dedication and perseverance as well as your unfailing loyalty, trust and devotion have advanced you to the point that you all will certainly be useful in one way or another during the mission ahead.

Keep abreast of the new transmissions upon your forum, as there is much more interesting information which will be sent to you shortly. The time is now to prepare your lamps, so to speak, and to keep them trimmed and burning for the moment for which you have all been prepared. Our Father of All and His many children of light are soon to take precedence upon your world and others and in that regard are you all doubly blessed to be alive and available for the most momentous times in your planetary histories.

We send Our love and blessings to each of you, Our dear faith children of time, and We bid you always to remain in the happiness, joy and comfort of Our peace.

Good evening and Domtia.
... ...

thank you one and all for your blessed contributions to this forum and for our world and others.  Namaste and Domtia.
marko821

St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Admonished to post
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 10:24:34 AM »
Marko821 - What wonderful transmissions!  We so badly need transmitters, please keep this going every day if you can handle that?  Your intonations of spelling are superb and the connection is truly strong because I can sense it when I read it there is no problem with you getting on the message and speaking it as it is delivered.

We need more transmitters everyone!  If you are ever going to be part of a vital mission with your abilities, now is the time to start producing messages and tapes and whatever else they may have in mind as the number of actual and good transmitters is actually dwindling on Urantia these days!

Marko821 you have been such a help to me and all of us for your generosity in donation and your ability to transmit very well.  I hope you feel a part of us and the Mission well enough to keep it going and frequently so you and the rest of us are ready when the bell finally rings in truth in America and around all of Urantia.  thank you!

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 11:41:25 AM »
Marko and Ron, you've made my day. I thank you both and the Celestials who provided this extraordinary encouragement.
E X T R A O R D I N A R Y!!!
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 12:54:08 PM »
Marko you did a wonderful job and thank you for sharing your messages with the rest of us.  Ron, I take your words to heart and continue in my practice.  As God wills it shall be according to him.

VBolhuis

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 02:13:32 PM »
Thank-you Marko821 for your inspirational and comforting transmissions. I found them easy to read and comprehend. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

From what is recently evident from the numerous transmissions and what your posting has noted, the revelations and updates are occurring at a much higher frequency. Even I notice it with my short time on the forum. I can sense the long planning of the MSM about to finally culminate into action on Urantia.

Good day,
Brian.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 03:05:07 PM »
Thank You Marko!!

This is beautiful to behold and I want to congratulate you on the content and message you did so well in transmitting that contain much comforting encouragement. Thank You my brother and thank you our Celestial guide for doing this through Marko! with warm regards, Daniel
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 06:01:45 PM »
 :) Marko821 my friend, well done, very impressive, you have such an easy writing. Thank you for sharing your messages with us all and I personally appreciate its content.

Thank you Ron for your coaching and be sure that I practice daily TRing, I wait in Stillness and I still hope to receive again their messages)  ;)
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 09:13:14 PM »
Dear Marko, 

Thank-you for such great messages, they are right on, and yes, I can feel their connection, the spirit does confirm that..it does seem that spirit always confirm spirit! Please keep on doing what you are doing and sharing!
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

marko821

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 12:59:58 PM »
Dear brethren of the forum, I humbly submit another posting for your consideration as previously admonished to do so. My humble thanks for all whom have been called to this important service for the mission ahead.

4-29-'17
Tones... Good morning dear Father and Mother Spirit, I humbly invite Spirit of Your choosing for words or lessons.
... ...

Thank you dear one, good morning.  We are at the time, dear one, of the arrival of the mission in mortal physical realities of your world Urantia. You have been informed of this eventuality for some time, and regardless of the previous delays and stops and starts, the Magisterial Mission is soon to take form in the realities of the mortal plane which is part of your existence. By saying 'a part' of your existence, we suggest that there is much more than your current awareness that the veil of mortality can permit and perceive about you and your world at this time. There is so much more, both here upon your world, and in all of our beloved Fathers creations throughout the cosmos. You will all soon become sensitized to the more spiritual components of your true reality of existence upon your world, and it because of this increasing perception that you will be better able to be aided by spirit to perform those tasks which spirit feels necessary for your particular skills and talents in the days and years ahead.

How blessed you are, dear ones, how fortuitous that you have complied to celestial promptings and to Our Fathers call to service in this Magisterial Mission upon your world. Other worlds will soon follow in their similar reclamations into the fold of Our Fathers spirit once again. Although this might require many decades of years to accomplish, rest assured that once begun, there is no force upon earth or in the heavens that will be able to retard, slow or stop this holy progress to advance your formerly apostate planets into the initial stages of light and life progressions upon these reclaimed worlds.

More transmission are scheduled to make their appearances upon your forum. Continue to keep up, as best you can, to the transmissions which will increase exponentially upon your forum in the near future. We realize that this might require a more dedicated usage of your daily time, but rest assured it is as Our Father wishes as you transcend your current life style arrangements to ones tailored to your responsibilities and future usages within the mission ahead.

We love you all, whom have given your lives over to spirit in our common quest to reclaim and rehabilitate your world from the former rebellion which has become such a stain upon your universe of Nebadon. Your presence as well as Ours, marks the turning point to the beginnings of the days of light and life so welcomed and soon to come in the near future. Your lives are indeed blessed as you progress in your evolution into the ways and means of spirit, and you will carry always the credentials of your voluntary surrender to service of Our Father of All in this most important reclamation of your world and others within this system of planets formerly known as the system of Satania.

Soon, very soon, will your Lord Califax and your Lord Lanaforge receive the mantle of their responsibilities as co-planetary princes of your world of Urantia. This blessed day will mark the true beginnings of the mission that you have been so carefully educated, trained and conditioned for. Have no fear as spirit is always present in your hearts and souls and you will be in the hands and protection of Our Father of All and His countless spiritual children to shepard you to successes you might never had thought were previously possible.

We send our abiding love and blessings to each of you, dear ones, and bid you always to rest in the comfort and joy of Our eternal peace.

Good morning and Domtia.

... ...
Thank you one and all for your camaraderie and our blessed feeling of family here upon our mortal world.
Namaste and Domtia, marko821

St. Louis, Missouri, USA

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 01:48:02 AM »
Dear Marko821 this new message  sounds like Mother Spirit and Father Michael loving encouragement  and joyful guidance to their children. Making us aware of their help in the changes to come. I'm so grateful to them and their love to us and the  trust they have put in us.  Thank you Marko for your service and God bless you!

PS This is a  New message April 29  2017.  9:00a.m.

marko821

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2017, 08:59:15 AM »
Dearest brethren of the forum, I humbly post this longer transmission of this morning after reading one of our brethren's posts regarding the upcoming changes ahead.

4-30-'17
Tones... Good morning dear Father and Mother Spirit, I humbly invite spirit of Your choosing for words or lessons.
... ...

Thank you dear one, good morning. In our sessions together, we appreciate your willingness to maintain Our schedule as well as to answer any extra call to transmission which We may see fit to interrupt or add to our normal exercises. There is purpose in all of this dear one. It lies in your training and conditioning for future service as a transmitter for the Magisterial Mission so soon to commence. We do not wish to burden you dear faith children, yet so much rides upon your being prepared when the times arrive for transmissions to increase according to the future needs of the mission and the planetary circumstances involved. Yes, we test you occasionally, to consider your sensitivity and readiness to answer us when called as you currently know it. Yes, this might crowd into your otherwise busy schedules of your everyday lives. And yes, We understand, as has been previously stated, that there is soon to be an exponential component to the transmissions and messages that  you receive on the forum, and that you are doing your best to keep up, which we understand further cuts in to your available time of the lifestyle and work and leisure which you currently enjoy. All of this requires sacrifice on your part. This does not go unnoticed to spirit.

We pray that you maintain a cheerful attitude during these difficult and trying times. We understand just what an imposition this might be for your work, leisure, and living and sleeping schedules. We do not wish to vex you or to unduly disrupt your normal activities, but dear children, the times are soon to commence when your world will become a cauldron of activity for mortals and spirit as the mission begins and as Urantia begins the stated changes for which you have been forewarned for some time.

We suggest that you do not fret or fear, dear ones. You, your families and loved ones are being watched over by Us and by the many celestial beings commissioned and volunteering for this inevitable reclamation of your world Urantia. You have been appraised of these changes for some time, and it is only now that We can say with surety that you must prepare yourselves for the many changes and hardships which you might now face.

Have no fear for your safety. Have no fear that you will not be ready for the increased activity which you might soon face. Have no fear that We have invested as much as We have in you, only to see you or your beloveds perish in the times ahead, leaving much of the precious information you have been invested with, lost to the world and those whom might need that information the most when the times arrive.

Keep your cool, dear ones, as well as keep your powder dry, so to speak. Everything will change drastically upon this world, but never will Our love for you falter or fail. You are Our dear faith children of time, you are Our beloved Agondonters in whom We have invested much. Continue in your faith, trust and courage that with the help of your indwelling Adjuster and the countless children of light here assembled, you will survive in mortal status to see the beginnings of this mission and the coming of the days of light and life upon your world.

While it is true that many upon your planet might not initially survive the many tectonic changes that will soon occur, yet have you been given useful information which will safeguard you initially when these stupendous changes start to unfold. And even more, dear ones, at hand are the assembled celestial hosts of heaven sent to forewarn you and aid you in your efforts of survival not only for yourselves and your families, but for the countless mortals, not as fortunate as you, whom have no real idea what is to occur, or how it is to occur.

You all are blessed by the heavens, and by Us and by Our Father of All. While in the larger scheme of things, We normally concern Ourselves with your eternal survival, you dear faith children of the forum, have been already conditioned to hear your indwelling Adjusters as well as the many celestial hosts whose job it is to inform and educate you about the many planetary changed ahead.

We cannot and will not guarantee your mortal survival for decades, or for hundreds of your earth years, but We can assure you that if you listen to the spirit guides whom have been assigned to you, that everything initially will have a positive outcome. It is only when you seek to disregard the warnings and admonishments of spirit or your indwelling Paradise Monitor that negative consequences of your sacred free will might emerge.

Believe Us, when We assure you of Our divine love, guidance and watch-care. Believe Us, that you all are valuable and cherished mortal components of the merciful Magisterial Mission which lays so close ahead for your world and others. Believe us, when We say that We have invested much in you and that it is Our fondest wish that you remain in courage and calm prayer to spirit whenever you are challenged or seemingly threatened to fear for you or your loved ones mortal lives. Dear ones, everything is in the hands of Our Paradise Father of All whom has orchestrated these planetary changes as well as has brought you forth to this most extraordinary revelatory education that you have thus far received.

Maintain you trust and faith in the love and guidance of Our Eternal Father and all of His children of light here assembled upon your world. In the stillness, ask for guidance and the blessings of faith that you might dispel any anxieties that might come your way of a mortal nature when these planetary changes start to occur. Rest assured of Our love and that We will be with you throughout all that happens upon this world, and if it the wish of Our beloved Paradise Father, that you might rejoice instead of being fearful, when the natural time of your translation to spirit begins. We will not catch you off guard. You will be imbued with the spiritual insight of these changes whenever they might happen, and with Our presence in you and beside you, will you safely make your translation one day to your eternal rewards in the mansions on high.

We send Our love and blessings to each any every one of you, Our beloved faith children of time, and wish for you always to abide in the comfort and joy of Our eternal peace.

Good morning and Domtia.

... ...
Much love and blessings to all our brethren of the forum, namaste and Domtia. marko821
St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2017, 09:39:56 AM »
Thank you Marko for sharing this timely warning from Celestials. I don't have a clear idea if it is from Father Michael or Mother Nebadonia or both, anyway this transmission is of an utmost interest to all of us so as to get prepared for what is waiting ahead.

On another note, in your previous transmission, it is mentioned : " ..........this most important reclamation of your world and others within this system of planets formerly known as the system of Satania. "

The word underlined makes me wonder. Do I miss a boat here ? Anyone can shed a light on this ? Thanks. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2017, 10:24:15 AM »
Hi, Clency, I believe one of Ron B tapes mentioned a name change for Satania because it is so close to Satan.
I remember that similarity caught my eye many years ago when I was first led to the U book. But it soon became apparent that it wasn't a Satanist book! The Father's spirit, as well as many others, shine through every word. Big Blue will always be the capstone of my library, though updates are welcomed.

Hope this helps, my friend. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2017, 10:42:18 AM »
Thank you Jim for your quick reply. I also remember, in a transmission, some while ago, of the controversy about the closeness of the name Satania with that of Satan, but is the change of actuality and what is the new name ? Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2017, 11:49:09 AM »
Clency, a name change is coming to change the name of the planetary system we are part of.  But you need to know this too:

Urantia has been removed from Satania.

Satania itself with Urantia removed from it too will experience a new name designation.

Urantia has been moved out of Satania, and Satania itself is being moved out of this space area in the near or long-term future as no one knows yet when Satania gets moved out of the present space area.  The Power Directors will take care of the moving and Michael will then name it something else.

Meanwhile, Urantia has had itself administered elsewhere today and for the past several years which was never announced t o us back then.  Urantia will now be in a brand new Planetary System to receive a new permanent name shortly.  For administrative reasons it and five other planets that were moved with Urantia to the new System, use the name Orvontontia.  Orvontontia is temporary and it will be removed upon  the inauguration of our new Planetary Princes, the incarnated Lanaforge, and the spiritual professor from Uversa, who is the Father (he does not represent the Father, HE IS THE FATHER), who rule as a double appointment on Urantia.  Califax is the Father!  Califax is the Paradise counsel who sits next to Lanaforge and consults with Lanaforge on all matters before the Prince as He (Califax) is conditioned to serve on Urantia now.

You will have to absorb these facts if you wish to follow the history of the changes coming to Urantia in general.  Some of you hear this kind of information well, but some just do not care, but why your should care is that the name change of the System Urantia is in (Orvontontia), will inaugurate a new, a brand new, name for Urantia itself.

The name Urantia will be retired from all future names to be used for evolutonary planets forever.

The Father has decreed that the name Urantia be stricken from all past history records, and that the new name to be revealed with the new 6th epochal revelation to be delivered for printing this year 2017, will also remove the name Urantia Book and be called by a new title they are still talking about on Salvington.  Urantia is to be called a new name!

For Michael and Califax and Lanaforge and their teams of servants to all of us, Ron

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania