Author Topic: Co-created production, Science is in the Eye of the Beholder. 17 July 2017, Domi  (Read 1060 times)

Dominick O

• View Profile
Teacher: co-created production
Subject: Science is in the Eye of the Beholder
Category: Transition of Urantia
T/R: Dominick O
July 17, 2017.  6:15pm (16:15) UTC (9:15am PST)

T/R Note: not sure this qualifies as a transmission, per se.  Desired to get this information out and asked my team, our Team, to censure/approve if needed.  As is typical, the production of this was fairly fluid and somewhat effortless compared to all on my own. -- Dominick

[Science is in the eye of the beholder?]

Yes, science and religion are coming into your mind in terms of understanding observation and correlation of tectonic behaviors of the planet as freely given by dutchsinse.  The deep earthquakes seem to hit most frequently where the crust is thinnest – the “weakest” spots – and this sets off the motion of transferred/distributed pressure around the planet in several directions.  For example, originating deep in the southwest Pacific and then:
  • WEST, through China/India, on to Turkey, and Greece and so on and up through Italy and smashing into the Alps and splitting up to Iceland one way, and to Gibraltar the other.
  • East, to South America and slamming into the Andes
  • North toward the Philippines, Japan, Russia/Alaska and down the ring of fire to N. America where it follows the edge of the N. American craton (stable plate) and heads east through the continent
  • Also, pressure travelling between Japan and California
    If the pressure is great enough it will keep cycling these routes until the pressure finally terminates/dissipates
Along the way, volcanoes signal pressure BUILDING, signaling temporary relief from a mounting larger earthquake within the more silent regions of non-earthquake activity.  For example, if a swath of territory were given a numeric value, say 1 to 10, and earthquakes and volcanoes were active in zone 1 and 10, then the building pressure would express itself, in the near future, in zone 5, the middle of those other zones.  You would also, using this information, be aware of where you lived in relation to the activity and see if you are “downstream” from incoming pressure.  Also in these zones of highest violent activities, the magnitudes are similar, so it is somewhat possible to be downstream (in terms of the behavior of the pressure transferring along the tectonic faults) of a 3.0 and therefore expect a similar magnitude coming your way.  The key is understanding the behavior of the pressure transferring and observing/correlating what is coming.

The keepers of this knowledge are to this day keeping it away from the public through ecclesiastical authority and erroneous pride while at the same time lamenting the public’s lack of science thinking. And this is also analogous to religion on your planet.  And disruptions of this train of thought are coming.  That is all for now, have a good day, a safe day.  Domtia

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Thank you Dom, well put.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

7inOcean

• View Profile
Dominick O I think you are on to something, which caught my attention.  Keep up this work. Below I share some sites that may be useful interest as in regards to the above topic of earth changes and possible scenarios that may transpire.  I am particularly paying interest in Gordon-Scallion's visions that he received and shared these images in a world map of what he saw that may be coming. The following links I post here for others to view to keep a close watch on what is occurring around us.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_antiguos/mapasantiguos04.htm

http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/

Many regards,
Sue/7inOcean

Dominick O

• View Profile
Hi Sue and forum
I appreciate those links of yours, Sue, thank you.  What is interesting is observing how secular government and corporate interests seem to know about this stuff about earth changes, too, and the future maps strongly correlate.   Google Earth provides and easy observation of the past water and geologic patterns up to the present, too.
As an add-on of the original post, the pressure does have termination points on the planet.  There are many links and feeds to earthquake activity but how many show/teach us the travel vectors the pressure travels.  They don't, instead science authorities actively deny it even behaves like that.  Yet I have been observing it through this team of earthquake forecasters for several months now, and they explain it very well day in and day out. 
Personally, I was a subscriber for over a year but hardly ever watched the channel, yet somehow I got interested around the same time I joined the forum here in March 2017.  At the same time since March, my part of the globe has been experiencing a "slow slip" event which builds enough pressure to culminate in a very large quake down the road.  It hasn't stopped yet this whole time, and since April, authorities have claimed the slip has stopped.
I feel I also am being encouraged to go deeper into study (per a transmission from Sentenact) to familiarize myself with geo-coordinates of longitude latitude that these feeds provide so I'm not shocked when such information is transmitted.  And I think Ron has said as much a few times, too.