Author Topic: New Discovery Experienced - read about new phase of reflectivity new 073017  (Read 1331 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This one you have to hear about!  This is Ron and I have used reflectivity now for about two years off and on to messaging.  Many times I could NOT tell the difference between normal mind management and reflectivity use as it was all done by me in my own mind.  Well get a load of what I just experienced today and I was the first to use it!

About 415PM today I was sitting and working at my computer in the normal fashion.  Suddenly I could not keep awake.  Hindsight tells me that was the Adjuster forcing the situation for me to go lie down.  I thought I needed healing so I complied because I woke up about 730 this morning and my belly itched quite a bit.  I pulled up my T shirt and there were pink blotches on my stomach.  I thought,  ah ha, a new phase of the transition where I now have to hide in side if this goes further.  Well, no and I let it go for the rest of the day until the Adjuster insisted I lie down.  That is why I thought maybe they had a healing in mind.
I conked out for half an hour with no memory of just going unconscious which was really a really deep sleep.
It is late afternoon here and my bedroom has a white paper ceiling quite bright and the afternoon sun was streaming in hard, and as my eyes shifted to the ceiling, there started a marquee of letters across the ceiling I could read as easily as a teleprompter.  get this: they were a rectangle block of high black letters across the bright white ceiling flat on the ceiling and not hanging down.  I read the message until my bad left eye could not focus on the bright white of the ceiling.  I could not tell you what the whole last sentence read but all of it was to tell me this process of the marquee writing on a normal white lit surface will become available to all of you who serve in the Magisterial Mission beginning when Phase I opens in a few days. Let me put that into a headline:

The Daily Mission Reporter
Headline:

E Son Advocates Marquee Letter Use on Walls Thru Reflectivity Aides on URANTIA.

This was followed by a color picture of the Eternal Son addressing the Kawanis Club on Paradise to make the announcement.

- - -
Since I was the first to try it out: Wow! Is that effective.  That now means that any of you who are so dedicated to the art of speech before a group or anyone (Ron Hammar!) you will be allowed to transmit with your voice and read what they wish to explain their way to the group and they only see you focus above the crowd to read it fluently and with normal inflection!

I caution you though it must be done quickly as the scrolling is relatively fast and it disappears and does not come back.

I also tell you that this does not allow you to forget to worship and praise the God who is kind and makes what Nostradamus used to call the belly ache of the Gods in his ears as he wrote out his quatrains.  I am not bother so much by this news as Michael of Nebadon may be who writes this through normal circuitry to me now:

"I thought this was a travesty until I tried it out as Jesus.  If Jesus had this when he was bestowed on Urantia his lectures would have been twice as long and twice as accurate and that would have made the Bible six times as large because his Apostles could have read it too.   The normal human in the audience or group you speak to cannot see this but you can and can speak brilliantly off the cuff for an hour if the message is that long.  YOU are the group we try it on for now and maybe later on the old teaching mission group later on to see what they think of it.  Good day."

Sentenact - I tried to see Ron's reaction but he has a seriously bad eye that imploded right before Christmas last year and he is nearly blind there now.  They can fix it but not until Phase I comes along and establishes itself and then they can turn on his cortex nerve newly installed to transfer light images to Uversa and they send it back faster than the speed of light and he sees everything clearly again.  You have no idea what he has gone through to reach the point he can lay in bed and watch a message scroll across the ceiling.  Next year you will have the same for people who love church but cannot read well because their eyesight is so bad and this technology is available to the faithful for nothing credit the Eternal Son (Ron's headline E Son).  Good news as well for Ron, his stomach has stopped bleeding as the inside sheath got torn from a bout with cookies and milk at midnight last night.  We laugh but it was itchy and sore until we got it stopped and repaired this afternoon while he slept."

Mother Spirit -  "The rule of law in the universe you always properly call the Deities by their full names.  Ron broke the rule but asked the Eternal Son if he was bothered by the headline shortcut typical of the New York Mirror on the east coast of the United States.  He said not but he drew a bead on Ron and he knows to be careful otherwise.  Urantia is so raw and roough and rare that we make allowance.  I also commend Ron for reporting this so well and to Dominick who uses it immediately later today you must write it up too how you experienced it.  Good luck to you all!"

Ron - One other little faux pax I get feed back now and then is the inability to capitalize my own first name, ron.  It is the result of my little finger on the right side being unable to articulate like it used to and I am flat handed on the right side of my body due to ulcerated disk in my back which they fixed last night but it will take afew days to see results in my hands work that capital key on this keyboard (Dominick O. builds a great keyboard folks!  I am using one of his he kindly gave me to try.)  Lastly I have little to say concerning Phase I of the Mission about to aspire over the newspapers of the world coming to your neighborhood soon.  I wish you all well!  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

Hello Ron,
I said I would wait to post until I got home Wednesday night, but your good news was so wonderful that I had to break my word and thank you and the Eternal Son for bringing it to our intention.  I so look forward to getting back into real serious practice again.  And I want to publicly thank my good friend Larry for his very welcomed advice. THANK YOU LARRY.
Love to all, your traveling brother,
Dorian

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Thank you Ron,
I was in bed and all of a sudden the spiritual heavens opened and I began to see letters coming up from on High and one by one entered my body, this was in 2012 or 2013, and I reported this to you in a private message, what's more, this wall reading is also possible with closed eyes, I experienced this and also reported it on the forum. There are so many ways for THEM to get their message across to us, and unless each of us goes through these personal Divine/human experiences, it still seems and remains hard to believe. 

This all is just the beginning, real spiritual experiences will soon set in with meetings with Celestials as those I often meet with in the Spirit, and verily, unless David or Jack lives it by themselves, they won't be able to give any credit to it. However, these happenings are true, 100%. I feel comforted when I read such haps and posts. Thank you so much Ron.

Also, sometimes, when during stillness I say to TA: "Is it possible to meet with Jack's soul?", and hop I'm with his soul!!! But this needs to be experienced on a personal level.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

LarryG

Good morning good morning  good morning!!!!… What an exciting message this is and all that it projects and implies for us and Urantia.   In some of what has been presented to me  more than a few times just before this message came out was that we would need to be so connected and that we would not only be told the information that the Missions ants to be put out but also that we would learn HOW They want it stated.  At the times that I have received this I was curious just how that might transpire and “Low and Behold” we now are given this great news via Michael and Ron of just how this will be accomplished as Phase 1 begins.  As I said, this has come up several times and not too many days ago, as we were talking about watching the financial ticker at the bottom on the screen on CNBC, what has happened for me several is that I have, through my mind’s eye  been visualizing a quick introductory message through this ticker method and I am assuming that this is an example of the “marquee writing” or at least similar to it.   It is almost as if I can  “inwardly” visualize this almost instantly if I pay attention and focus…..the key words being attention and focus.
Naturally when I read this message from Ron and Michael I really began to understand that what I was seeing were just the introductions and beginnings of this new process which really came to bear in this statement

….” this process of the marquee writing on a normal white lit surface will become available to all of you who serve in the Magisterial Mission beginning when Phase I opens in a few days…”

As well as these two statements:

“…transfer light images to Uversa and they send it back faster than the speed of light and he sees everything clearly again.  You have no idea what he has gone through to reach the point he can lay in bed and watch a message scroll across the ceiling.  Next year you will have the same for people who love church but cannot read well because their eyesight is so bad and this technology is available to the faithful for nothing credit the Eternal Son”

“…transfer light images to Uversa and they send it back faster than the speed of light and he sees everything clearly again.  You have no idea what he has gone through to reach the point he can lay in bed and watch a message scroll across the ceiling.  Next year you will have the same for people who love church but cannot read well because their eyesight is so bad and this technology is available to the faithful for nothing credit the Eternal Son.”

Another interesting thing that has occurred while reading and receiving this exciting news was recollection that came up after reading, dated back from the last time that I attended Church with my Mother before she passed while she could still go to her Church.   The Minister, as he was delivering his sermon, had an overhead projector at his podium and he displayed his sermon on a large blank wall, paragraph by paragraph, just above him so the congregation could read what he was saying…. Most of the congregation was made of up of older and I thought at the time that it was an excellent  aid for everyone.

What this wonderful  new program and ability that is planned to share with us will do I find to be filled with great promise that will help all of mankind as the needs are so great on our troubled world.   After the initial fear, shock and chaos has subsided and people are ready to accept the truth and reality of what is actually occurring, this new method and plans for this type of outreach will be beyond our appreciation right now.  I give my love, worship and praise to the Father, and my love,commitment and dedication to all associated with our Missions.   Glory be to the Father, Eternal Son, and Infinite Spirit.  My deepest love and appreciation to Michael, Mother Spirit, Jesus, Serara, Monjoronson, Mantutia and all of the Melchizedeks , Andromadeus,  Angels and Midwayers and all others Representing Nebadon, Uversa, and Havona who come to inaugurate these Missions and of course my commitment and loving respect for our Ron for all he continues to do for all of us.

I plan to experiment later this morning with this even though we are told that it may well begin as Phase 1 begins and I am so very excited about it as I am sure others are.
Truly in love, dedication and service……LarryG
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:17:28 PM by Ron Besser »

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi all!   This latest news is so incredible it´s almost beyond belief.
It was only a few days ago that I posted about seeing ticker-tape moving from my right to left whilst
practicing Reflectivity and that if it disappeard, the words would appear in your minds eye.
But this is something else again!
What an honour and privilege to be so blessed as to be able to receive in this way.
Thank you Sentenact and Mother Spirit Nebadonia.

Thank you Ron

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I wish to post again about what are really two kinds of marquees for you to see if your transmit at all.
1 - Subliminal Marquee - Marquee Number 1 -
Let us call it the Subliminal Marquee.  It is the one you can see when you close your eyes and see the message scrolled as you watch with your mind's eye.  I do it all the time and benefit greatly from seeing the marquee and the graphic pictures that can be produced with it alone or with the marquee too.  I have not heard anyone tell this has happened to them, but I am well practiced enough I can get graphical pictures while looking for the marquee itself.

2 - Reflectivity Marquee - Marquee Number 2
It hangs on the wall with your eyes open and it scrolls like the marquee you can see in the subliminal marquee above except you see it wide open eyes and looking into space and usually a light colored wall.  They demonstrated this reflectivity marquee to me yesterday afternoon and it is quite an experience to go through as you, like me, are transfixed with seeing a line of words appear on the wall or the ceiling with wide open eyes and see a message.

Do not mix these two up!

People who can already transmit can see both!

People who cannot transmit with eventually be able to see the reflectivity marquee alone and in some future context that has not yet arrived for the general population.  It is still experimental for the divine and they will have to decide to whom they offer the experience to.

I hope this helps to clarify this phenomena.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

Ron, thanks for the explanation of the differences between these two marquees. I certainly was not trying to imply or claim that I had experienced the seccond type which you experienced Sunday afternoon.  When I read your post about it I did think that perhaps I might be experiencing some sort of brief introduction to the whole marquee process by being able to view through my mind'S eye the " ticker" type message which was new to me and very exciting.   Hopefully there is more learning of all this in the coming days as the Salvington Phase 1 begins.     Thanks again for the clarification......LarryG

Dominick O

• View Profile
July 31st

7:10am
Learn and brush up on group leadership, addressing groups and decision making with a group

8:10am
[This is what was my waking thought this morning; is this right?]
The marquee springs to life!  Group dynamics more so than leadership.  Shepherding a flock.  Have principles in mind, including the ones in the manual about Sustainability and Planetary Management

[Long break / interruption]

11:30am
After reading this post and staring at the wall . . .

. . . tone left ear and prompt to publish July 30th audio.  No reflectivity marquee during this time.  Just looked at the patch of white wall and white screen until the prompt to publish occurred instead, so as to get more context out.

Yesterday, July 30th, was frankly, mentally annoying with constant repetition of jingles, sound effects and 5 second loops of made up song snippets in my head -- all day and through the night.  I am evidently reluctant to do audio transmission practice as I find myself using constant excuses and rationales to avoid them, and more so the more I receive the constant requests for such coming through Alderfer!  So I asked my TA to either help me through this blockage I’m creating for myself and/or to help stop annoying me with these loops if my TA was helping me occupy my brain with something other than anxiety.  I wasn’t sure.

So what came through in audio, and the loop my TA replaced, was something I repeated many times in my head until I was finally able to get more comfortable and express it out loud.  Therapy if you will.  And voila, you have your audio – possibly the shortest one can be.  But trust me it was an experience/lesson lasting a long time on my end.

TA.  It is Time to Listen to the Voice Within.  July 30th 2017.  Dominick O.  Seattle WA USA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zekkxvewtuea728/It%20is%20Time%20to%20Listen%20to%20the%20Voice%20Within.wma?dl=0

GeorgeZ3

• View Profile
    • Serara Magisterial Mission
    • Email
Ron’s post gave me hope today when it was most needed. For that I am more grateful and uplifted than words can describe.

Not only will we be able to accurately transmit messages to this discussion forum and make group presentations, perhaps more significantly, we will be able to write revelatory books tailored to different segments of the Urantian population and in different languages. The reading of spiritual messages on a white surface just above or in front of us while typing or speaking them, exponentially enhances our effectiveness to serve God and man in these missions.

After reading this amazing and promise-filled post today, I continued listening to Michael Bernard Beckwith’s Transcendence album. Synchronistically, the next song, entitled “In this love together” dovetailed perfectly with what I had just read. Here are most of the lyrics below:

“…There are some blessings happening in your life…. 

“We are here to hold a space
where we’re beginning to see the presence of God is everywhere. Everywhere!

“We want to rise high
and we have to see it to  be it.
We have to be that.

“Begin to
see with the eye behind the eye,
hear with the ear behind the ear,
heal with the heart behind the heart.

“So we can
see the invisible,
hear the inaudible,
do the impossible.
Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

“We’re in this love together.
We’re in this joy together.
We’re in this peace together.
Oh Yes! Oh Yes!”

End

With love, joy, and peace,
George

All things work together for good for those who love God and seek to do his will.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron, thank you very much for the new revelations related to the transmission and reception - T / R, in the sense of visualizing the message. First, closing your eyes and seeing with the mind. Second, with eyes open, seeing the message on a wall. Although I am not posting messages, I have been talking to my own Thought Adjuster, informal encouragement messages. I returned to my job as a legal advisor after the holidays of a fortnight at the end of July. God bless you. Julio.

== 

Ron, muito obrigado pelas novas revelações relacionadas a transmissão e recepção - T/R, no sentido de visualização da mensagem. Primeiro, fechando os olhos e vendo com a mente. Segundo, com os olhos abertos, vendo a mensagem em uma parede. Apesar de não estar postando mensagens, eu tenho conversado com meu próprio Ajustador do Pensamento, mensagens informais de incentivo. Eu voltei ao meu trabalho como assessor jurídico, após as férias de uma quinzena no final de julho. Que Deus te abençoe. Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Closed v/s Opened eyes transmissions

Why are there two different methods of transmission by Reflectivity ? Is it because it is suggested to have two transmissions on a daily basis, one audio and another in written mode ? It makes me wonder. It is evident that a transmitter, using the “Subliminal” marquee, with eyes closed, will not be able to take notes during the on-going transmission. There is nothing sure, neither, if he can put it on paper later on, unless he is gifted with a memory of an elephant and with the help of his Thought Adjuster.

On the other hand, in my own point of view, the “Reflectivity” marquee, with eyes opened, can meet all of a transmitter’s expectations – audio and written – because he can master the two methods in one setting. There are seasoned transmitters, from the old method, who are still struggling to see a “writing on the wall” or on a “ticker tape”, but at the end of the day, I think it is up to each transmitter to choose what fits him best and go for it. Let us wait and see what is in store for us all. Domtia

Clency

Clency:  Read it more carefully Clency.  Both are maquees but one is subliminal and not Reflectivity.  Ron
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:01:12 PM by Ron Besser »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
To my personal point of view the last Marquee on the Wall transmission is the best performance, no need to listen and then repeat or write down the celestial communication, here, with your eyes wide open you read aloud what you see, very often on the astral plane I use to see a wide screen with texts and pictures, I even reported two years ago that in a vision journalists from all other the world gathered in a conference room and the Trinity Representatives entered the room, then I opened my mouth and said: "Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for being here, as you can see on the screen, you have a description of Paradise and I'm also pleased to introduce to you the Reps of The Paradise Trinity: Father, Son and Infinite Spirit."
In another vision, there were so many Muslim souls in the Mosque that leaflets about Uversa were individually distributed to all of them, of course these haps are current in my spiritual life.

Yesterday my female cat was very calm and silent, I thought she was sick, she has just appeared on my mind screen with a golden ring on her front right paw. Watch out, more is coming!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:06:09 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
@ Clency, and anyone interested,

Most of the time when I am receiving and typing a transmission at the keyboard my eyes are closed and there are images and sometimes a visible word (mostly names when they are new to me which helps with the correct spelling) as well as the thoughts received during this process.  I am a touch typist and do not look at the keyboard and mostly during a transmission my eyes are closed, as I find it also helps me keep my focus.   The idea of the scrolling marquee visible  for public transmissions seems to me almost ideal as it provides us a place of visual focus and I would think will put the transmitter much more at ease.  

In my experience, the energy (the persona) of the giver of the message becomes familiar to us with practice at receiving their messages and more easily identifiable as we continue to receive from each of them, even when they don't specify their name at the begining.  Ocassionally I have received a whole message before the speaker mentioned their name at the end.  In this way, I find we learn to continue to listen and trust and be more sensitive to the persona of the speaker and if we are still unsure at the end we can always ask for identification.  Trust and persistence are definite qualities that assist us in this privelege we have been afforded.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
It just seems like there will be an overall increase in the methods spirit uses to send us information. It is all energy to them, but instead of sending us words or ideas through the hippocampus, they'll be sending information to the visual cortex to create a message that exists as a vision overlay that mixes in with the signals received by our eyes. The brain interprets it all as one picture because it is forced to combine information from two sources. Or I guess it could be a little more complicated where the signals are somehow routed outside of our brain entirely through a circuit that then relays the information back, but in an altered form. However, that sort of thing would have to be done very carefully and I'm not sure how they could eliminate the original signals as they run through the nervous system.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

mauricio

It just seems like there will be an overall increase in the methods spirit uses to send us information. It is all energy to them, but instead of sending us words or ideas through the hippocampus, they'll be sending information to the visual cortex to create a message that exists as a vision overlay that mixes in with the signals received by our eyes. The brain interprets it all as one picture because it is forced to combine information from two sources. 

This addition or junction that mixes with the signals received by the optic nerve seems to be the sophisticated way, if this is a sophisticated energy gear, this method aims at a more practical resolution, and possibly is a gear to better qualify what comes on emergencies everywhere