Author Topic: Feeling sorry is not love  (Read 205 times)

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Feeling sorry is not love
« on: August 21, 2017, 01:40:23 AM »
Hello folks, here is Father again, coming up to prepare us in light of the coming upheavals.

Father: "Crying over another’s ache may make you feel better. It doesn’t bring healing. It may hinder healing. Helping is not such a personal thing. Healing is not feeling sorry for another. Feeling sorry for yourself or another is not a high vibration. Feeling sorry digs the sorryness in deeper..."

Assaley here: "This God/Father is making me 'crazy', oh Divine Papa, I know You can't stop training me, I didn't close my eyes throughout the night, I'm crazy about You, it's about 5.30 A.M and I can even hear the birds singing through the window. There's peace in my mind and joy in my heart, allow me to go about Your Business day and night because I want to be perfect as You are perfect, and perfection is gained through work and practice, no matter how long it will take me, no matter if I feel drowsy, no matter if I feel tired in going about Your Business, I have a dream, that of reaching perfection, Your perfection, I want to be like You, I want to be Your Photocopy via Your Thought Adjuster. "
Good reading.

Assaley, Father's boy for Africa.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.