Author Topic: A word with my Thought Adjuster, Pre’MSha!!!  (Read 7 times)

niant2, gitz and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
A word with my Thought Adjuster, Pre’MSha!!!
« on: April 19, 2018, 11:27:43 PM »
Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests.  

Speaker: Niant2(Antonio)

Subject: A word with my Thought Adjuster, Pre’MSha!!!
Category: General Discussion
Thursday, April 19, 2018, 23:00 am Canada

My beloved Thought Adjuster, Pre’MSha,..., FATHER!!!

Just to inform you that I lost my job that I had been in for over 14 years, ..., I was called a crazy man, a mentally ill person, and, unstable, ...., and even "schizophrenic”, ..., just for daring to talk about the Urantia Book and daring to mention that we are all “SONS OF GOD”,..., and that we all have a fragment of the "FATHER" in us all!!!

Despite their accusations and insults, ... I continue to pray for those lost souls, like the wild little sheep bewildered in the field!!!

Myself, I begin to think that I became "senile" !!!!

Yet with all the work that I did while reading and marking the texts of the "Urantia Book" with a multitude of colors to make the reading of these texts alive and easy to find, ... despite all these efforts , ..., today, ..., I have no idea of my spiritual progression, ...., where do I stand in my progression of the "physic circles"???

I feel a constant pressure in front of my forehead, I even begin to feel for a since few weeks a pressure becoming more and more present in the center of my eyes when I am TRing, ..., I have weakness regularly, frequent dizziness to the point of wanting to lie in bed a moment, either, the time that it will take me to feel better!!!

To tell you the truth, ..., since I have no feedback on my work to spiritualize myself, ..., I'm starting to think that I'm starting to have a serious health problem!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 11:29:26 PM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.