Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 1535 times)

KSant

• View Profile
Thank you!
« on: August 30, 2017, 05:14:33 PM »
Love and greetings to all my Urantia brothers and sisters!!! I am happy to be in the liberty of freely expressing my new found knowledge, and thankful to be part of this forum and of this beautiful expression of spiritual brotherhood. I am a 39 years old female, mother of two teen girls, I was born in Puerto Rico and been living in Florida for about 13 years now.
I have loved our Universal Father since it was presented to me at the age of 7 in a Pentecostal church in Puerto Rico.  However, I was also though to fear him and grew up thinking I was not worthy of his love and forgiveness. When I was 16 I remember asking the youth pastor "How can I be a good christian if I think that everything I do is sinful?", and I remember him saying "Jesus gave us a new commandment - "Love God above everything, and your neighbors as you love yourself" and he explain that it really was not that complicated". Although that ease my fears a little, I grew up questioning religion and rejecting dogma. I always new our Father is real, I have felt his love and protection and I have had many conversations with my Thought Adjuster since a young age, but I did not do my Father's will but mine and because of that I have fallen many times. I was a rebellious daughter, lost and confused.
About 5 years ago I made a decision to work on my self from the inside out, to love myself and to learn how to control my emotions.  I started thinking logically towards the everyday problems, decisions and disappointments (it is still a work in progress). I started to give without expecting something in return, I embraced fairness and justice as a definite rule in my life, I started seeing people with the heart instead of judging them for what they do or how they seem to be. There are several rules I made and applied, "no matter what they do to you, don't do the same, don't be what you despise", "don't do to others what you don't like to be done to you or the ones you love", "truth makes you free, speak the truth and do not fear", "behind everyone there is a story who made them who they are, don't be quick to judge, everyone has their own struggles"...and a few more that I have instilled in my daughters and everyone who is willing to listen.
It is now clear to me that my Thought Adjuster has been guiding me to this moment, to the first week of August when I heard for the first time about Urantia.  Never in my life I have felt so worthy of the Father and his endless love, how can I ever think he did not wanted me? How can I ever believe I was not worthy? My Father in Heavens have show me love, patience, have been with me every step of the way, but there was one thing holding me back...I did not know and didn't accept in my heart that he was not only with me, but in me, which lead me to give recognition to my Thought Adjuster. Thanks to this new found truth I am free to now love God with all my being and worship him for his greatness, his righteousness and his endless love and compassion toward his children. I do not longer fear him, or his "wrath", I do not longer feel unworthy of his love and forgiveness as I know now that my Father in Heaven loves me and knows my heart.
I know I have a long way to go, as I read through the pages of the life of Jesus, everything finally makes sense to me and my heart rejoices on this message of Fatherly love.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:14:29 PM by KSant »

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 05:50:45 PM »
Well Hello KSant!.  Welcome, my dear lady!  Thank you for sharing with us your journey to be here.
We have all been led here by our most wonderful Thought Adjusters, sometimes taking many years to
reach here but I hope you will feel at home, as we are all one family, dedicated to our Father and being
about His business.
Welcome again!
Lemuel

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 05:54:08 PM »
Welcome home KSant.

Father: "My lovely and loving and beloved daughter KSant, if you do not hear Me speak to you, it doesn’t mean that I don’t speak to you. It takes no special qualification to hear Me. I am available to everyone. I have always been whispering to you. Perhaps you anticipate another Voice. Perhaps you just pass Me by the way you might pass by a friend you are looking for at the train station. Perhaps you expect your friend to look a certain way. Perhaps you do not recognize your friend’s voice.

Unqualifiedly, without exception, I am close to you, so close that I am within you. I am like a crown on your head, a crown you can’t take off. This crown is like an antenna that is ever signaling you. I say, “Look! See! Hear! Hear Me!”

What if I am talking to you in the Silent Chambers of Our Heart? What if the Voice you hear is Mine? What if you are not making Me up? What if I am whispering to you in words that everyone uses? What if I am an ordinary sort of God, not so dramatic after all? What if I do not speak in iambic pentameter?

I am a God accessible to all. I am available to all. I am not far away on a high mountain. What if I walk right beside you? What if I am the most intimate to you all along the way? How could there be distance between Oneness?

What does it mean when I say: “There is nowhere I AM not”? You are with Me right along as well. In the beat of your heart, I AM. In the folds of your mind, I AM. In the ins and outs of your life, I AM. If I had to give two words to express Me, the two words would be: I AM. If I had to give one word to express Me, the One Word would be: I. On the world level, the One Word would be: We.

In any case KSant, there never was another. Whether you count on your fingers, or you count on a computer, there is only yourself, and I am that Self. You, the so-called you, are a Creator-Being, yet you presently have no idea of your abilities. You do not see the forest for the trees. I am not opposite you. I am not somewhere else far away in the clouds. I am right here. I am with you. With or without skirmish, I am with you. You cannot be without Me. There is no without Me. Turn the Dial of Your Heart to Me. I am on. I am always on. I am a 24-hour radio. Never am I absent. I am always within call. I am ever here for you.

I wait for you KSant. I cannot say I wait patiently for you, for I know no patience nor impatience. I am not susceptible to time. Hence, how could I be in a hurry nor can I be slow or behind the times or out of time? The only tick-tock I hear is the beat of your heart. It is not debatable: I am within your heart. I am everywhere you can think of, yet I know not of time or space. The World of Heart extends far greater than mere time and space. Time and space are illusion. They keep changing. Love from Hearts is Eternal, and Love is Infinite.

There is no effort to hearing Me. Paramount, there is lack of effort to hear Me. If you do not hear Me, then move closer, will you? It is no effort at all. It is just coming closer. I beckon you. Come."

Assaley to KSant: Welcome sister, nice to have you with us in this prestigious classroom of the Spirit, to learn and get informed. Here, we no more 'believe in Father', as there is always a doubt behind belief, here we know Father, and our belief in the Divine has been replaced by the knowledge of Father, and Father is within us through his Extraordinary and higly trained Fragments, and mine is Pre'Mtorsha, from the second Family of Thought Adjusters on Divinington. O sister, I've been waiting for you and now have found you and together we embark on this wonderful ascension journey to Father.

Yes, thanks for being here, sure, in anticipation, allow me to say that we're going to make a nice team in going about Father's Business.  

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 05:59:23 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 07:24:47 PM »
Welcome sister KSant.
I seldom post here on the forum, unless I have something of interest or importance to our forum members. Welcoming you to our forum is heartwarming to me because I too am from Puerto Rico and live in Florida since 2007.

I have been a member here since 2010, and an avid reader of the Urantia Book since the 1970's.
Trust me, you will be spiritually enriched by our brothers and sisters here who transmit our heavenly family. I have grown in faith, trust and hope in the Magisterial Mission, soon to be public on Urantia, through reading these transmissions on a daily/hourly  basis.

KSant, welcome and God bless you abundantly.

José L. Vargas Núñez

José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 07:59:23 PM »
Welcome KSant and all new members to this forum.  The world is changing for the better even though that may not be evident at this time.  Disasters such as the current flooding bring out the best in people and, unfortunately, the worst in some people.  God is everywhere, so if you do good to someone you are doing good to God.  If you do harm to someone you are doing harm to God.  It is a choice each of us have and God will never force us to choose one way or the other.  Each of us can choose to be part of the problem or part of the solution.  It is up to us.  We were not created perfect, but through experience and good choices we may all become perfect.  We are all siblings in the family of God.

Domtia, Roger K.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Dorian

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 08:31:06 PM »
May I also extend a warm welcome to you Skant to our wonderful family of Agondonters. (meaning: evolutionary will creatures who can believe without seeing, persevere when isolated, and triumph over insuperable difficulties, even when alone.) 

Our Urantia book is full of highly Spiritual advice and knowledge and the best thing for all of us is that we have so many learned people affiliated with this forum that are and have been immersed for so many years with their Urantia book, that you are sure to find many of the answers to the spiritual questions that intrigue your mind.

Please feel at home here with us and again, welcome to Love.
Dorian 

Allie

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 08:52:33 PM »
Greetings Ksant!   It is a pleasure to read of the great wisdom you have obtained from the struggles in your life.   Your Adjuster has done well in bringing you to this place.   You are most welcome to join us in our journey to the Father..................Allie

KSant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 10:00:13 PM »
Thank you all for the heartwarming welcome. I know I am in the right place and my TA asked me to be patient, I am so hungry for knowledge and truth but I have a lot to learn and unlearn. I was deeply moved by the word of my Father, one of the latest conversations with my TA is that of looking within and not up when talking to Father and of separating time for worship and for meditation.
I read most of part one of the Urantia Papers, half of part three and I am currently on paper 142 of part IV, my plan was to finish reading part IV and immerse myself in the deep study of part II and III but if anyone think of a better plan, I am all ears. I feel truly blessed and filled with love with the imparted wisdom and the light and peace that this have brought to my life in Urantia.  I am looking forward working for and with our Father and alongside all my brothers and sisters.
Keila

Allie

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 10:12:53 PM »
Hi Keila,  You asked for any advice we had in reading the Urantia Book.   I can give you my experience.   Start over and read it front to back without stopping.  Do not skip any parts.  The Forward is also very important.   I was amazed at all the insight, new ideas and information I received by reading it in this way.   There is also an added dimension to the life and teachings of Jesus that is missed if one doesn't read the first three parts.   When you have done that, then start over and read it again.   You will not be sorry!...................Allie

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 10:31:15 PM »
Hi Keila, and a warm welcome.  I will echo Allie's comments regarding reading the UB.  Read it cover to cover without skipping and you will get the first complete view of so many things that were never understood before. Then with the appetizer done, read it again, cover to cover and you will be amazed how much wisdom escaped the first reading, and them do it again.   For me, I think I will read it once a year, until the 2nd version of the UB becomes available.  
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 11:51:22 PM »
Treasured and deeply valued Kella, thank you for taking the leap of faith. Soon, you will be welcoming those hungry for truth wholly devoted to Father. Wendy

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 01:03:26 AM »
May I join with others for a wholehearted welcome to all new-comers in our enlarged family of Truth, Beauty and Goodness. In this critical time, the Father is indeed gathering His flocks under His Wings for the ultimate battle ahead.Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 02:45:40 AM »
Hello Keila(Ksant),

It is a joy to learn of your story and how you are reading the Urantia Book.  I also recommend like Allie, Sam and others to read this amazing Book from the beginning and stay the course right through to the last page. I did exactly that and am so glad I did. The big mistake for some people to be tempted to just skip the first three parts and jump head long into the fourth part which does not help for those who require to understand not only what it is that Jesus is a Bestowal Son, but also of the universal language used and the very meanings of what Jesus teaches.  It is very important to be better grounded in all that has been given prior to looking at Jesus and his life as well as his beautiful teachings. The first three parts are astounding reading in and of itself and to have the fourth part is truly the cream we all come to appreciate and see how extraordinary these revelations are for our own understanding and spiritual growth.

Welcome to this beautiful discussion site of the Magisterial Son Mission. I hope that you continue in your studies and that you will find that most of us here have also come here in similar ways as you have.  Know that you are indeed loved and well cared for by our Father who is very much ever present in us through His divine pilot light that guides us to find Him and to know Him.

I hope and pray that many more may come willingly to Him and may we all know the joy of Him in our lives now and always.

Shalom, may His peace be with you,
Sue/7inOcean

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 04:02:54 AM »
Hi Leila!  Welcome dear sister. Like you and Jose I'm from Puerto Rico. I have been living in Wisconsin for almost 13 years too. Anything I can do for you,just send me a personal message.  So happy you are here. Blessings.  Esther

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 05:21:25 AM »
Welcome my new friend Leila! I am happy to count you among us as official member!
I wish you much pleasure to discover all these wonderful treasures in this extraordinary site!
You are now part of this beautiful family,  the 'Family of God !!!!'

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:10:12 AM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.