Author Topic: Rejoice! The time has come - Ocilliaya  (Read 109 times)

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rejoice! The time has come - Ocilliaya
« on: September 25, 2017, 12:10:58 PM »
Teacher: Ocilliaya
Lesson: Rejoice! The time has come
Category: Typed transmission
T/R: Don Crownover
Date/Time: 09/25/2017 09:44 AM CST

...prayer…

Father is there a message from spirit today?

I am hearing “Ocilliaya is here”, but is it from my memory or is it now. “It is Now.”

“We also want to say, to the enlightenment of all, that the skies are gray and soon to be blue upon your world.”

“Rejoice in the developments that have transpired throughout the ages because you alone are the living beings that will witness those many telling stories of prophetic revelations about God’s salvation to a wayward peoples. His forgiveness, his blessing and his salvation to all, not to be mocked, by true onlookers and not hear-sayers. We Trinity Sons tell of Ocilliaya’s story. One of true love and mercy with the spirit of truth to pervade all mind and thought.”

“Ocilliaya is here to help this world out of darkness and into the light, beginning as the First acknowledgement from Paradise Spirits. It is a wondrous story to be told, your travels from wicked intentions of selfish-belonging, through merciful guidance and patient hope, for the turning back of selfishness to worshipful honor into the right and true path of happiness. So many examples of just this has been done that proves God’s course as the desire of most.”

“Rejoice, Rejoice the time has come, Glory to the Creator Son. His love and care is always there. So do not dismay any longer but rejoice in this time of affirmative action to his reign of righteous rule, to those that have been calling upon him for correction since it’s very first conception.”

“Thank you All. Have a good Day.”

“We Trinity Sons send our love with the voice of Ocilliaya to lead the way.”

Thank you Ocilliaya and Trinity Sons. May the Father hold you in his palm to show us the way.

Thank you Father for this message from Ocilliaya. Is there more message Father? “Rest today and absorb our energies.” Thank you Father. Amen

(...Father, Please tell me and help me to receive more clear and profound message to not suspect semi-transmitting, some of this seemed to be my words. “Yes some were but not to worry, it is OK. Rest today and receive energies from above,” Thank you Father, Amen.)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:14:04 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)