Author Topic: Melneck, Maneck, Civil and Melchizedek Jurisdiction. 24 Nov 2017, Dominick O, Se  (Read 506 times)

Dominick O

• View Profile
Teacher: Melneck, Maneck
Subject: Civil and Melchizedek Jurisdiction
Category: New Transmissions
T/R: Dominick O
Nov 24, 2017.  7:00 pm UTC (19:00) (11:00am Pacific)

Good morning this is Melneck, I work with Maneck. Yes, we are quite a pair. We will share in your humor and bedside manor.  The download business Ron spoke to earlier is real and we relish the chances to do it live; and relax in the understanding that we are responsive to the opportunities [to be with you] much faster than you cousins can comprehend.

This is Maneck, here.  When receiving transmissions in any form it is important to set aside any and all negative reinforcement, guilt, self-admonishments, etc., so you can be clear in reception; clearer; as clear as possible within the moment.  In this case you waited so long but could have rather easily done some work with us within the last week.  Yet these alleged and perceived setbacks were also building blocks and the connections and applied learnings were overall positive.

Let us get on to other business shall we?

Yes, more about Melchizedek jurisdiction zones.  As you paid attention to your own town talk about the applied meanings of what is jurisdiction, it is the ability to even rule upon a matter at all, versus, or compared to, another jurisdictional body that has more or greater ability to decide upon a matter. For example, a case can be heard, and the matter left unresolved to the prosecuting or defending sides, simply because it is established that the court itself does not have authority to rule upon the matter before it in the first place.

Many of the early matters of conflict will, or may be, establishing jurisdictional rule between civil [state] and Melchizedek jurisdictional authority; and such [Melchizedek] authority may [might] only be appealed to and solicited by civil authorities who have no other recourse, either in matters of decision making or downright material aid appeals to calamities overwhelming them.

[Melneck] You are back on that horse!  Giddy-up.  Don’t be a stranger and get going with your day, which we bid you a good one.  Peace.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:33:19 PM by Dominick O »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Dominick,  I seem to be missing information upon which Maneck and Melneck are commenting on in your post.  Are you running for sheriff or are they?  Maybe fill us in on what they are picking up on your concerns.  Does the Protectorate idea have anything to do with this?  Just curious that is all.  Thank you.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dominick O

• View Profile
Hi Ron,
Yes, the context of jurisdiction relates to any given Melchizedek Protectorate zone, whose borders and zones of influence are malleable and not rigidly defined due to changing earth and social conditions.  And that was covered in earlier posts by Maneck which I can piece together for better context to this post.

I would imagine this will be important to flesh out and understand when administering technology and aid irrespective to civil and state jurisdictions who are used to competing for limited resources like pre-school kids or family siblings.  Scenarios where civil and state authority usurp or attempt to claim ownership, or jurisdiction and control of aid and technology within the Magisterial Mission's jurisdiction.

Does that help?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 02:38:38 PM by Dominick O »

Dominick O

• View Profile
Here are some of the recent past transmissions that introduce Melchizedek Spiritual Protectorate Zones; also the evolution of our acquaintance with these 2 Midwayers (starting on Nov 5th?)  speaking toward these zones and the domain/field of Jurisdiction.  I also added a few other relevant posts that speak toward these matters indirectly.

Machiventa Melchizedek, Safety Protocols, Protectorate Zones, Viceregencies. 11 Sep 2017, Dominick O, Seattle, WA USA

Unnamed pair (Midwayers), A Solid Approach. 5 Nov 2017, Dominick, Seattle, WA USA

[AUDIO] Maneck, Introduction, assignment. 8 Nov 2017, Dominick O, Seattle, WA USA

Maneck, Serara, Melchizedek Jurisdictions and Spiritual Protectorate Zones. 10 Nov 2017, Dominick O, Seattle, WA USA

(Today's above) Melneck, Maneck, Civil and Melchizedek Jurisdiction. 24 Nov 2017, Dominick O, Seattle, WA USA

Other related transmissions:

Michael, Nebadonia, Paradigms of Freedom, True and False. 4 Oct 2017, Dominick O, Seattle, WA USA

Sentenact_Califax, Sharing Resources, Become More Than Animals. 9 Sep 2017, Dominick O, Seattle, WA USA

[AUDIO] Machiventa, Evolution vs. Revolution, Sept 30, 2017, 6pm UTC, Sea WA, USA

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:37:32 PM by Dominick O »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, Dominick.  Your reply give focus to what the concern is, but are you talking about a Protection Zone as in Protectorate, or are you talking about the earth divisions on Urantia which is said to divide Urantia into 10 or 12 Geographic zones, each with a Melchizedek Governor?   They (the 10 or 12 or 15 earth divisions) are differently construed from Protectorates in that a Protectorate operates under the Magisterial Foundation in that it provides governance and police protect for a zone so declared under its rule.  Then the (let us call it 12 divisions although I am not sure if it is 10 or 12 at this point), are geographical areas a Melchizedek oversees but does not take issue with local government and its rules and police and so on unless danger is so extreme they take charge and remove population or rule its movements for the moment.

I had transmissions from Michael and the MNO family and I consider them confused and just delete them so as not to cause further confusion among the troops here.  Will approach this post and subject when the time comes to see these assignments for what they may be.  Thanks Dominick -

Ron

Dominick O

• View Profile
Originally, in my mind, the first Protectorate zone concepts came forth when you introduced the subject to us relating to York, PA location/capitol.
How it's organized in my mind is better clarified by your distinction between the physical, capitol Protectorate Zone in York, and a Spiritual Protectorate Zone synonymous with a geographic zone of Melchizedek governorship which will have trials of jurisdiction (to barrow the use of the word trial, you all like to use).

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

The proposed York Protectorate

click on the image so you can really see it - thanks   R

The York Protectorate would at least included York City, York County, Pennsylvania. And it may include the immediate local municipalities too.  The blue circle suggests the area to be used, plus some additional municipalities due to the presence of schools and the legal system and the civil defense mechanism in the City and elsewhere.  Outlying municipalities not in the blue circle are not considered essential by planners now, but depending on the population shift this land area represents, perhaps more of or all of York County could be a Protectorate depending on the issuance of the Magisterial Foundation Trial of Locusts as they might call it up there.  The Trial of Locusts is the swarm of immigration from western states and other places into the relatively safe land area suggest the absolute need to govern behavior and justice to preclude civil unrest when overcrowding might begin.  The 2010 census places 435,000 people in the County with the majority of that populated living mostly within the blue circle above.  The blue circle contains land areas variously estimated of between 200 and 300 square miles and may be more if circumstances of over population appear.

The blue areas around the red-color York city area near the center of the circle  indicates in a list the ten incorporated Boroughs each with a four to ten elected members of Borough Council, many of which have a mayor and fire and police and a Magistrate Judicial System for minor rule infractions to deal with instead of going to the civil and criminal Courts located in two York Count Court Houses in downtown York.

The little red dots also represent Borough Councils not adjacent to the City proper.

This is to show the reader how complicated a Protectorate may be for the Magisterial Mission to settle in the York area for its headquarter administrations.  It cannot be dependency on local police alone as that would be impossible as the expected number for immigration by the year 2050 is to put the population in York closed to a quarter million more people added to the population counted in the 2010 census, for a total of 700,000 people squeezed into a living area that should only hold at most the present 435,000 population.

SERARA (The Magisterial Son) Ron you have placed a blue circle almost identical to ours on your illustration.  Show a map of Pennsylvania and the location of York County for the readers.  I will also say this: A Protectorate must have the approval of the Pennsylvania Legislature and we will make every effort to do so.  If we cannot get cooperation from them we will frame a Protectorate around the State of Delaware and conduct our business from there.  Ron points out that Delaware would mostly be inundated with oceanic destruction of inland cities by tidal wash and so on, but our maps indicate that Delaware should be above the fray of tectonic plate changes and quite safe for our choice of headquarters if the York area refuses cooperation.   We see that is a surprise to you Ron (Ron: yes, as Delaware could be problematic in tectonic shift changes but if it is not so then I would guess there is no problem as such.  Serara here: Yet you hold reservations and why? [Ron: You have a port that is the estuary of the Delaware River and an outlet to the Atlantic at the Delmarva Peninsula that is so little above sea level it offers not much resistance to ocean dangers too.  Meanwhile, the City of Philadelphia lies a scant fifty miles to the north northwest and all of its over population, which seems to me to be an iffy situation to control civil unrest and racial imbalances that is chancy.  And more although I am not expert in evaluating big city problems adjacent to what is a richly developed middle class in a suburb-corporate States like Delaware has become in the past fifty years.)

SERARA - Ron you hit the problem on the head and that is whe we chose York in the first place as you are not close enough to large conglomerates of racial problems in Baltimore and Philadelphia and those two port cities will have serious inundation problems but the Delaware River will double in size but not force Delaware to become a swamp, but its closeness to other big cities surrounds it with doubtful control except under Martial Law, and we choose not to do that if possible.   Our work in a Protectorate if we ever establish one in York, Pennsylvania is difficult and full of seeds of the past that makes people angry when they are dealing with outside influences to govern them and is the same influence that started the Revolutionary War in colonial times in York.    

Feel free to ask questions all, Dominick - Ron

END

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:59:15 PM by Ron Besser »

Dominick O

• View Profile
I don't mean to be too flippant but isn't hosting the HQ a better opportunity than what most municipalities trip over themselves for and that is to host a major corporate HQ like Amazon 2 HQ (in the news) where they perceive a benefit to themselves?  Also the appeal to historical and geographic significance stirs local pride.

I have a question but it is indirect.  To what extent is there insincere altruism in our government?  Is there such thing as pathological altruism of the citizenry?  Personally, I feel like it's at my doorstep in the city I live in.  I just renewed my driver license and have set a personal goal of leaving the area before ever having to renew by 2023.  

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dominick,

The benefit to allow one's local government to be under the influence and direction of a Magisterial Headquarters administration is huge, as they intend to pay for K through 12 education bills and provide Melchizedek interviews with the various elected Councils and Boards of  Supervisors of the various Boroughs and Townships around York.  That said the Magisterial Sons also see that the Yankee insistence on self government is so ingrained they may never tolerate a presence in them or around them to govern at all.  That is the problem that stands out most significantly on Urantia and particularly in the United States where it is a holy shrine to insist there is no control on anyone unless they allow it through some sort of election or plebiscite.  It is both dangerous and foolhardy to be like that as evolution does move forward fast enough to invent better governance or electability of a superior candidate either.

I have spoken with Serara in particular and Michael off and on about the idea of a Protectorate and they agree it is essential to have one if we settle in York, Pennsylvania.  This area is quite historical for wanting freedom from the British Crown, but it also is at a loss as to how to raise enough revenue these days to repave its crumbling infrastructure which are streets, bridges, sewer and water lines and buildings that have seen better days and are poorly maintained by the City or other funding sources in the City to take care of them.  It used to be that the City could afford to keep itself well done, but the population of York has gone from a white suburban type citizen to an increasing flow from the Caribbean of blacks and indigo's of a racial mix I am unfamiliar with and they now represent nearly 60% of the citizens who claim York as their home.  This type of increasingly poor immigrants into what was once a thriving industrial center in the City has caused the reduction of tax revenue from about $10 million per year in the 1970's to about $4 million dollars today, and thc cost of infrastructure maintenance has nearly quadrupled since the 1970's as well.  That spells utter disaster in a few years and while the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (the State) has helped out a little, the State is incapable of funding more cities like York for much longer. 

The northeast United States is not like the northwest of the United States, and that is because racial overtones are not blending!  Instead of mixing whites with indigo we are not mixing at all, and the indigenous black race in York finds it more and more difficult to communicate with brothers and sisters from racial mixes determined not by slavery but by the fact that the poor islands of the Caribbean carry the lost white races of Europe in them more than those who were born in the United States.   In your area Dominick, the northwest of the United States, you continue to have the original attitude of settlers a century before this insist on rugged individualism, and you exhinit it profoundly and sincerely in your view of what you feel you are forced to do because of State and local governments pursuing a tax base based on individual taxation for licenses, land, income, and so on.

Essentially what we have developing in all of the United States is a favorable attitude toward relaxation and to destroy the work ethic which keeps people busy at work 9 to 5 in most cases.  While that will enable a huge welfare population, it also does not allow enough personal income to pay for all housing and education or service for the military to keep its strength up.  The American Congress has jerry rigged the tax situation so poorly we get so little income from those who can afford to pay more and require the middle income population to divvy uo more and more.  Both of us Dominick, I would presume,  are in that classification and nop tax reform as presently being established with this new tax bill being considered as I write today, will remedy that particulr situation well enough to prevent a real financial crisis in keep the United States infrastructure, schools, and good government, in place as we are used to seeing that being done in the recent past of the 1970's and 80's.

I dare say that countries like France and the EU fracas now playing out with Brexit, spells good results without Britain in the European Union.  The United States could make a huge contribution by joining the EU, but that is so far outside American thinking at present it has no chance of being realized, but it is doable and would greatly benefit all parties and Great Britain need not join the EU again, but join the USA in trade pacts that would cement the entire matter for centuries.  But I degress a little to mention these things.

The truth of the matter is as you ask, is that Britain should consider being one with the United States while allowed to retain her sovereignty in most matters with monarchy or democratic rule otherwise while the United States would greatly benefit from Britains ability to rule colonies and foreign responsibilities without a lot crashing down on their heads.  Colonies are no longer thought of anymore but trade pacts are and in Britain, the Commonwealth of nations affords some relaxation of misfortunes shared between them.

The Magisterial Mission affords a divine guidance to State affairs for the individual American States and the collective United States easily, and they do not stint when they are actually invited in, but in the case of the present tense of the situation in the United States and Russia in particular, is these populations are ruthless money grabbers and insist in Russia that the government take all precautions to stay in power so long as the population receives it ghostly favors of its Communist past.  In America the dollar rules ahead of morality as one can see in the political race undertaken today in Louisiana.  The Magisterial Mission would supplant poor government practices and steer the governments both local and national toward the divine ideal of serving all of mankind regardless of ethnic background and to end the idea of debt which Urantia embraces so completely and refuses to disorganize capitalism enough to allow the free market to continue but insure better distribution of wealth to people living around the world.

With regard to the York Protectorate as proposed, I have recommended a little more than shows with that blue circle pertaining too the transportation hub represents as for example, it would be extremely foolish to allow the Interstate Highway (I-83) that runs from Baltimore to Harrisburg (PA Capital) 30 miles north of York, to remain operationally free.  Mischief makers from Baltimore flood up that corridor and cause riots and the distribution of drugs without restraint in York, and York must also be protected from the I-95 Corridor, since that transport route incites riots in Baltimore and other northern cities when thing get really hot over racial subjects.

With control by the Magisterial Mission administrators, we spell doom to a good civil government and human society in York for any kind of power located in the City of York will face challenges by other human populations who deem it wise to fight the Magisterial Mission as go betweens of the haves and have not's for money and power brokering that results from such power of these divine missions and the leakage of faith from those who could care less how they are dealt but have no means to improve their lives without also living within the Protectorate.  That means that commerce on the Interstates is okay, but the import of racial and drug problems is not, and some method of control over these avenues of profound distribution of wealth and people must be better controlled.

So you see, I hope, the immense challenges a Protectorate represents.  If you establish one you include a lot of responsibility that a Magisterial Mission does not ever carry in its other uses for millions of inhabited planets in Nebadon.  That is why they look at me as tell me to stop working on the idea of a Protectorate because they do not want to be responsible for policing of the Protectorate, or for the hard work of funding schools and institutions they need to learn from them and then promulgate the ideal of the divine ruling of man in material governments on Urantia.  This is also why I sigh a lot because I know the people in York fairly well and I know they are not thinkers in the academic sense, but they tend to resist rules and regulations just as you do Dominick, and I do not know how the Magisterial Missions are going to find any peace in self governance to remake Urantia over as it shoule exist as an inhabited planet in the 3.75 million such inhabited planets in our local space area alone.

Therefore, while the idea of a Protectorate is fabulous the reality is it is pointless to start a civil war in York by taking over local governments, however that might be done. that essentially are part of the fabric of the political life as such that forms York as a population center and its supposed well being without looking to outside help from the divine.  That is a thought few humans bother to calculate in their own minds; however, I do feel sure that we will have the protection in York by the forces of Transcendency of Paradise over these missions, and how that is accomplished is far beyond my imagination.

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks -

"Ron has not gone overboard describing the problems we do NOT want to address on Urantia.  He made it worse by developing a group of corporations that are the material view of our Missions on the ground in the United States in particular, and accidentally developed a social heirarchy that allows us to work well within the borders of the United States, but we abhor a power vacuum which he created by establishing Starbridge Group, to which some of you so kindly donate to with your hard earned money.  It is our privilege to attempt what Ron set up for us and that will be done to start with as early as this December (2017), but it is not a guarantee we will keep the arrangement Ron has provided to us in the long run of the thousand year reign of Serara and Monjoronson or their various representatives.  Besser has taken the bolt of lightning found in the Urantia Book and applied it to civil society as it should have been done from the beginning, and that would have resulted in a Chicago Foundation, that helped rather than resists the improvements to what they still call the Fifth Epochal Revelation and which is now the Sixth Epochal Revelation, should they ever reconsider their fate with regard to what happens to them shortly in the Chicago Urantia Foundation.

"The York Protectorate as we refer to it up here is solidly done in its ability to see to our continued working so long as we have the cooperation of Pennsylvania and of New York State, for do not forget we are maintaining Poughkeepsie, New York, as our communication hub due to its superior elevation to broadcast from.  Ron knows the place and shopped in the malls there too for years while he lived in Carmel , New York which is nearby to Poughkeepsie.

"There can be provided degrees of the York Protectorate and the Poughkeepsie Protectorate, but each of them depend on the willingness of Boroughs and Townships and Cities, and Counties,  to wish this protection for their own good.  We have not settled in our minds just what we DO want, but we know what we DON'T want, and that emphasis is Ron's to get your attention that the entire matter may become a transcendental fortuity as the Father has no intention ever letting York out of its proposed status as a Magisterial Mission Protectorate.  We close with this announcement too:

"Next year (2018), the Michael Staff will deploy in Poughkeepsie, New York to begin operation of several universal (i,e, world wide) broadcasts of our own television channel and our own radio programs established by the Melchizedek organization on and around Urantia.  Ron asked if we should by a local television station and I said yes, but the powers to be think Ron has enough to do without adding entertainment to his draconian style of divide and conqueror, a favorite tact of Caligastia when he had to do political work to get the people to do his bidding.  He would have helped a lot in getting a franchise of TV and Radio together, but the Father insists to keep it free and easy in Poughkeepsie.   That should keep York in good stead as well, as people in Baltimore regularly tune to the Fox network as it is represented in York, and they would not sell no how but we could build one and we might do it just to keep all of you tuned up for important news and so forth for your own good.  We differ in our prognosis about communication satellites but we have our own technology to overcome that easily.

"In conclusion, we state that the York Protectorate is already working in some areas and cannot be deduced from observation, but storms of cataclysmic effect are deflected just enough not to inundate York and surrounding areas, and we provide local distractions to provide Mayor Bracey a place in the sun when she decides to listen finally to the situation she has to come to terms with as Mayor of York, and that is to shut down local governments with her own City Council disbanded to allow our representation to replete the political concerns of that area.

"Finally, we must look to the future for the York Protectorate as we must establish Protectorate areas around the world to ensure safety for our work and for the best possible outcome to do this with the idea of a material representation of all features out our Magisterial Mission to Urantia.  Ron Besser had a brilliant stroke of genius to decide what to do for the Magisterial Mission wityhout our input to tell him what should be done and I helped by giving him moral support to do it.  He is still fighting the attorney and the IRS for news and that is not coming shortly but is truly in the mail now for him to see in a few days and to get his act together to make sure we have a legal basis for operation in York immediately yet this year.  I am Michael and I wish you a good day!.

MOTHER SPIRIT AKA NEBADONIA -

"I am the Holly Spirit more and more on Urantia as Ron uses that term preferentially because it is a name known to almost everyone on Urantia thanks to the work of Jesus over two millennia ago.  I now use the term Nebadonia too as the adjudication of the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia is to be made public as soon as possible and this will great cheer the Episcopal Diocese of London and the Lucifer cronies of the Ecclesiastical Womb of the Anglican Church.

"Some of you who read this are Episcopalian especially if you are from the Commonwealth Countries under Great Britain's direction.  I speak of this to remind all of you that the Episcopalian Church is lord and master in Britain alone but has a great many followers in all areas of the world, and it is to you in particular I address this group of statements:

"Early in the year 1215 which was three years after Michael and Monjoronson toured Urantia to see when a Magisterial Mission might be  possible for Urantia.   Michael decided that the 15th century could work but Monjoronson thought it better for the eighteenth century or even later.  Both time periods came and went and no action due to the promulgation of the Ancients of Days in your year 1749 (the year York PA was founded) to force Michael to curtail any improvements on Urantia at all.  We had to wait until the 21st century to get to this point for the advent of a Magisterial Mission at all.  Meanwhile we state that the trial will be held in absentia reasons of state and the entire matter will be pursued by our Mission doctorates of Mantutia Melchizedek and the Trinity Teacher Son, Margul.  It will not be visible to your eyes but to our eyes alone and it must take place early in the regime of the Magisterial Mission itself under the York Protectorate if we deem if feasible.  I am Nebadonia and I use this name when speaking of legal actions to be taken on Urantia itself.

"As Mother Spirit I grant you all the peace we can afford for Urantia too, for it is war like again and not ready to talk but to fight and that is a worry we all suffer as we look at the Magisterial Mission itself which requires no ongoing war to appear within or without.  I am leaving it as an open question right now as what we will do if Korea gets bombed and Trump appears triumphant in the matter, as this is the exact scenario that Caligastia wanted to happen to Urantia and he must be happy if he were still alive at all, but he is not.  Good day."

END

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bump
fyi to remember as a curious subject for all of its problems  - R