Author Topic: Home again  (Read 281 times)

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger -
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
Home again
« on: December 09, 2017, 03:51:40 PM »
Good morning, folks.

Blessings and greetings to each and every one of you, especially those new to the Forum. I am back after two months at sea, and am bleary-eyed, still trying to catch up with all that I have missed and that has gone on around me. Naps are my favorite pastime at present.

Aboard ship, the opportunities for quiet and un-interruptible time to receive is not afforded to me. My responsibilities dictate that I be available every moment of every day to serve my passengers, fellow crewmembers, ship's Master, and the State of Alaska. I take those responsibilities quite seriously.

You see, the Paradise Father, as well as the merciful lovingkindness of Michael of Nebadon, have given me all that I possess this day. From sobriety, to relationship, to employability — all are consequent to my having awakened to my relationship with the Paradise Father, and choosing freely to follow His will and way. I consciously serve the Father as I serve the traveling public, my crewmates, and my family, ever paying close attention to the guidance of my Thought Adjuster and the Spirit of Truth within me.

I miss the Forum when I am away, but I believe I am where the Father would have me be, and am grateful each morning to awaken to new opportunities to learn more about the Father and become more like Him in the service of my fellows. I am grateful to the Father for all He has given me, all He has taken away, and for all that I have left. Mine has become a life of joy and gratitude because I put the Father first in all things.

I wonder a lot about the future, but I know better than to ask for more than knowledge of His will for me today and the power to carry that out. The focus of my practice lately has been to meditate and act upon the facts that Paradise is already triumphant upon this planet, indeed, all of the universes and Superuniverses of space and time. Love conquers all. Good always is victorious over evil. To the truly good, even evil is transformed into goodness because it remains the will of the Father that it ever be so.

It has taken most of my life to accept the infinity of the Father's love for me… For so long. I could not believe He could truly love me. But I was terribly, horribly mistaken. Membership here on the Forum, the fundamental truths broadcast here, were the final lessons I was given to learn and accept that enabled me to accept the Father's love for my very own. And that has made all the difference in the living of my days these past few years.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your lovingkindness, for your gentle direction, and your support here on the Forum. I know beyond doubt that I was led to this place and to you people. It is good to be home.

As they say this time of year down in New Orleans, "Ho, Ho, Ho,  y'all."

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Home again
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 04:30:15 PM »
Welcome back my brother Michael......, I am happy that all is well for you and to see your immense love for the Father!!!!,..., You know my friend, ..., Father, always loved you since the very beginning of your very existence on this ''earth of experience'' and I'm glad he gave me the chance to get to know you dear brother Michael!!!!
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 03:18:48 PM »

Hi Mike. Be very welcome back, after a season traveling on a ship at your work. Yes, it is a blessing of God to have our professions and to serve God and people in some way. A big brotherly hug. Julio.

Oi, Mike. Seja muito bem vindo de volta, depois de uma temporada viajando em um navio em seu trabalho. Sim, é uma benção de Deus ter as nossas profissões e servir de alguma forma a Deus e as pessoas. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger -
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:31:22 PM »
     Welcome back, brother Michael Queen, so glad you made it back safe and sound to your family, and to your forum family,  I see you started with your T/Ring right away, so good to hear from you again, and your messages from spirit.  I look forward to reading more of your messages dear brother.  Domtia Charlie Peace, Love, and Blessings to all.
Eternal Love will not be denied