Author Topic: SON FUSION & UBF L Shaped Building Being Purchased  (Read 977 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
SON FUSION & UBF L Shaped Building Being Purchased
« on: January 26, 2018, 01:28:54 PM »
Michael of Nebadon
The Creative Spirit
Mantutia Melchizedek

Subjects:
The Urantia Book Foundation and Building Purchase
Ron is now Son Fused and Spirit Fused - read below

York, PA 13:30 or 18:30Z
January 26, 2018

“This is Michael.  The following is of considerable import.

“Ron Besser has been Son Fused as of 24 January, 2018.  It had its cost and its loss, but it is now a finished fact until he grows spiritually further and the fusion will be updated at those times too.  Rekeying is what is called on the mansion worlds.

“The fusion took place about 4:17PM when he went to bed to let the extreme pressure in his head dissipate by closing his eyes to remove the important issue he has to face all along– painful limbs and now a head that almost burst with ringing and singing cell tones as they got upset when I indwelt him.  At that time, I found the brain to be normal and happy, and fused him with the Spirit of the Creator Son.  Mother Spirit was to follows as:

At about 7PM or so, Mother Spirit  indwelt him after me, and he had to lay down again as the ringing that some would call severe tintinnabulation roared back into his ears.  Mother and I indwell slightly differently and Ron has gone through this dozens of times to receive special reports and so on.  But this time Mother Spirit entered to shave some ridges down in the brain, for in Ron he believes he is done with the physical changes to the brain, but he is not.  In any case, Mother Spirit, with my permission, fused with Ron too.

We announce this only as a first step.

Fusion with the local universe Deities is not hard but it is time consuming because Nebadon is a time universe and everything then has to be sequenced step by step.  My fusion with Ron took twenty minutes.  Mother Spirit’s fusion took over half an hour and Ron slept for four hours and got up and went to bed at 11PM that night and slept like a baby.

Now. What does that do for the man?  It leaves him unattended by universe life for the angels do not need to guard him as he is now a universe citizen in his own right.  Further, when Mother Spirit fused him later that day, he became as the angels are when you first go over to the mansion worlds after body and mind death on Urantia.

However, Ron is not morontial or out of body but staying fully in his body.  That is because he must be ready to take on the work of the Magisterial Mission, and that requires full attention to detail now and the mind today is a bit busy but is taking this message down for you to hear at least to understand that Son Fusion and Spirit Fusion have taken place.

The fact that Ron is also Father Fused at this point just adds to the mystery that lies beyond Son Fusion and/or Spirit Fusion, and the fact he is now fused with various factors of the Father, Son, and Spirit, fused individuality, is worthy of note.

I will also add that Ron Besser is the first person ever to do this on a human planet, and Nebadon is proud of him with great promise of his work to come.  A few days ago he transmitted Albert Einstein and Jesse Oppenheimer, and these are spirit individuals now and hardly speak backwards to a human world anymore.  Oppenheimer is of the opinion Ron could hear a pin drop on Paradise if they tested it to be sure how well he heard if God wished it to be heard.

“I am not confused by the fact Ron has no real immediate need for Son Fusion, but the coming emergencies will test his ability to receive quickly and get emergency messages out to those who can transmit them to the appropriate agencies around the world. I am now sure he will be using my work too as Mother Spirit must acclimatize what he is in her own addresses too and she must also learn to deal with a mind that jumps at every sound and hears nothing clearly until we make sure the circuit is running as it should. In applying this mind to my mind, he automatically receives the mind of Jesus, and to some extent, the mind of Christ.  He needs more life under his belt to understand what happens next and that it is up to those who come to work with him in York in the Magisterial Mission to help him solidify the mind of Christ inside him.  THIS DOES NOT MAKE RON DIVINE EVER!  I had him write that in caps so you do not take this otherwise.  Right now, as with Lemuel and Larry, he is all potential and no actual divinity or anything else as he is pure human as you know humans on Urantia.  In place of want though, Ron is over with there; in place of need to see to others, he must resign himself to the fact he belongs to the Salvation Army and Veterans Affairs for the duration on Urantia.  I am sure the release of Andy Vines from 2709 Sunset Lane will open the door to new adventures for Ron and that address as we have no intention to let him or the property drift.  He hates goodbyes and this one ends today.  Meanwhile I must make amends and let all know that Wendy Winter and Sue Whiley will remain in Australia and open offices there sometime perhaps in May of 2018.

“And now this from Mother Spirit:”

MOTHER SPIRIT -
“Our work with our Spirit and Son Fusion with Ron is hard to describe.  This morning he got up early to do wom work and then held forth in the message to advise what is happening with him/ We attempted to hook Ron up with George Barnard about 2am this morning as we did not allow Ron to go to sleep all night.  George responded in Australia but was too sleepy to make conscious contact.  Nothing was lost but Ron reported to George that his post on the Borderland was not erroneous but way out of date.  Ron left it sit on this site because all that work has been dedicated to the cleansing of the grid and the removal of the Borderland to restart life better on Urantia.  It is a shame that George did not stay awake long enough to hear but that will be attempted again when George himself learns he was contacted but slept through it.  I tell you this because Son Fusion allows Ron to hear anyone who can transmit with my and Michael’s permission and a two way conversation can take place as in the old idea of Hub Communications taken on about 2012 or so.  Our world of Urantia is collapsing rapidly and war could break out easily so we are reestablishing these types of communication provided Michael feels they are valuable.

“Secondarily, I note that Ron has difficulty now typing without referring to Mother Spirit for spelling as he has lost all of his memory cells to the fusion process with Spirit in particular and partially through the Son Fusion process too.  He must pick apart a word as though he never saw it before but is gaining spirit memory in place of the protoplasmic memory all of you have, except for Lemuel, and Lemuel is distraught over losing his life to pain and suffering as Ron has and did but that is gradually lifting somewhat.

“In looking at my fusion with Ron, I detect a heckling side effect he really dislikes and that is being removed Ron.  Michael reports the same thing as multiple voicing can crop up and the human mind is not large enough to know the real from a robot which we use to train minds up here when they are being morontialized for future ascension work.  In leaving this subject briefly, let it be known that Lemuel must snap out of his befuddlement with all who try to help him as he leaves the false impression he is losing his patience.  He is not losing patience so much as heart vigor and must be revitalized in a manner spirit knows best.  Now this:

“I give you Mantutia Melchizedek now.”

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK REPORTS -
“Last night I gave an update to the style of the new, 6th epochal text book.  Few bothered to look because you think there was no change.  Read it here for some big changes you should know about.

http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=9472.msg64448#msg64448

“Second, Son Fusion for Ron is difficult today as he must use it carefully and without rancor as he has trouble hearing every word due to the fact that Michael has turned the volume way down on what transpires to be heard for a mortal to hear when Son Fused.  It has never been done before on a living in the flesh human before and we are all wondering if it will take well or just be flushed out because Ron cannot metastasize the change easily or at all.  So far he is doing extremely well and is well balance mindfully today. I also wish all of you to know that his Spirit Fusion is the first time Mother Spirit ever fused anybody living on a human planet either.  The principles are understood but not the effects as Ron must figure them out as they appear.  Hub Communications are now possible again but Ron cannot initiate them.  Larry you are fairly good at hooking up but it takes Michael to connect you as usual and that is not planned for months yet.  

“This news from Serara and Monjoronson separately and together in my ear this morning.  Ron has passed all tests for sobriety in the face of an emergency.  He would like me to add that the Son Fusion experiment is working well enough that all anxiety he feels has been practically dissipated as to how the service for Monjoronson and Serara will go for him and that his love for Michael actually stabilizes his channels of communication without nerves or apprehension anymore.  The fusion established this very well for now and ever.

“Completing this message, we are now advised that the L shaped building in York is rented by no one shortly.  We are in the process of buying the building for $1.35 million dollars and the contract is to be signed shortly.  We will keep you all advised.  The building for Australia will be considered in May of 2018 for your information.  Good day. Mantutia Melchizedek.”
END
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 02:38:01 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: SON FUSION & UBF L Shaped Building Being Pruchased
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 06:03:41 PM »
Thank you Mantutia for the update on the new TUB, I note the changes and the size of the book. I got a measuring tape and I can see why such a big book will be better situated in libraries and so on. It's huge!  The closest one of that size, that I have in possession, is a very large beautifully leather bound NKJ version 9x11 1/2 inches published by Thomas Nelson Publishers my Dad gave to me in 1989. I keep this in the box it came in and is kept for prosperity. A beautiful book. Now this new one will render the old scriptures so obsolete and useless as the truth unfolds for all to know as it corrects so much misinformation the Christians, the Jewish and the Moslem communities, as well as the others such as the Buddhist Monks, will have a revised understanding to grasp so much more of what happened and how much more wonderful is our future careers is going to be. The blue book is our big blue book for prosperity and truly placed in our hearts to cherish. Thank you for this magnificent work Mantutia and I pray these papers in five generous Parts,  will be received readily more so than its predecessor.  Although the preceding one is truly profound and revelatory in making it moved mountains in so many that, possibly, never remained the same since reading it, myself included. I'm sure the newer one will do that and more too.

Now as for the placement of work for the Magisterial Mission, I note what is said and I see there are various reasons for that and it makes sense to me. Not only do we have the Progress 11.11 group led by George Barnard, we also have the resources that may be needed in the time when these emergencies arise. I understand food, water and other essentials will come to be in demand and my country has that in more than reasonable amounts. The other reason being, due to citizenship problems in the other country's (i.e. U.S.A.) immigration policy, it makes sense to me to remain and do what I can in the office(s) that Mantutia sees as fitting in the purpose of the Magisterial Mission work. I remain steadfast and await my orders for work with Wendy Winter and any others here in Australia.

Finally, I wish to say, I find this, may I call it,  "trifusion" (i.e. Trinity fusion) thing for RonB as EXTRA-ordinary! Wow! Is that doable, given Ron has near-completed his transition for extended life here as truly becoming a good old fossil!?!   I particularly enjoy the benefits that the Hub communication will have in the coming crises that may plague everywhere.  Much appreciate this development.

Now this, I am now in the process of getting over the bump on the road, as difficult as it has been for me, and move on to be about the love of my life with the Universal Father.  As much as I would have love to see my loved ones come around to understand this, but that is not going to happen any time soon, as they are, currently and understandably, too shortsighted to see what I am about.  Much has to happen in them to make them see that and I pray for their Adjusters in this work. All this has opened my eyes to see how much my Adjuster has persevered with me in getting to this point I am at.  Don't get me wrong, I love my folks very much as family goes, yet there are some things that needs to be experienced to fully appreciate the life in walking in faith.  It is my prayer they may come around in time, I am hopeful for them, it is when one decides it is not what they want, I wonder about their destiny and their Adjuster. I can't help but feel sad that can be and that, although such persons have been a large part of my life, is also such a terrible loss. It's heartbreaking for me to see this possibility, I can only imagine the heartbreak our Creative Parents are going through on the loss of life too.  Even so, as hard as it is, I am urged by my loving Adjuster to get over this bump and move on. I must ever anon be looking forward and not look down and be all morose over it; rather it is far better to hope in all things and seek the perfect way of the Father as He makes our lives so much more fulfilling in willingness to be about His business. I like the saying in the movie Gone With The Wind when the character Scarlett says, "After all, tomorrow is another day!" And so it is for everyone on this earth, including myself, my loved ones and all our brethren, there is still time for repentance and faith.

Once more, thank you Mantutia, Father Michael, Mother Spirit, Ron Besser and all the Team of unseen celestial workers, for all that you do and putting up with our slow and backward ways so often, it amazes me of your patience.

Many regards,
Sue/7inOcean
27/1/2018

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 08:05:38 AM »
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate Ron on this momentous occasion.  This is  one of the rarest events for a human to be so gifted with what has been shared with us today.  I doubt whether we here fully realize just what an EXTRAORDINARY  and singular event this is. It equally bespeaks to the importance of  just how a bestowal of such rare gifts are to the success of  these Missions.  I am overjoyed and so proud as well for Ron for all he does, means and represents in his work with Spirit and his love, worship, supreme dedication and service  to the Father, Michael, Mother Spirit, Jesus and Mantutia and the all Others who use and work with Ron in the past, present and eternal future.   He expands and demonstrates to all of us, in a human way, through all that he is and will become and shows us a living example of possible human achievement and accomplishment  available to us at levels we can only  have a rare glimpse.   My most sincere and loving congratulations, Ron.    LarryG

The updates of the New Urantia Book and the proposed purchase of the needed Office Space are so exciting and opens the flood gates of opportunity for all of Urantia.    
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 09:20:45 AM »
I second the congratulations of Larry, but my thoughts are a bit different.   When I first read the post, I was thrilled for Ron as the first one to be fused with Father, Son and Spirit.   While I do not confer Sainthood on him, I knew he was the best one to be chosen for this honor.

I wish the process would not have been so uncomfortable for him.   I am also sorry for the loss of the Angels that were on guard.   I hope that does not mean they have all left him, because they are delightful companions.  

But I think Ron is going to need his vitamins for I see much work ahead of him.   He will also need his sense of humor, which is awesome.  I have never heard anyone be so quick with the perfect retort!  

I read Mother's words where she detected a "heckling" response during her fusion.   I'm hoping that wasn't the right word.    My guess is that it should have been the word "echoing."  

My best to Ron.   Someday we'll all be able to walk around wearing sunglasses boasting that we knew him in the beginning!

Domtia,
Allie

"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Dorian

Re: SON FUSION & UBF L Shaped Building Being Purchased
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 07:15:39 PM »
My congratulations to you as well Ron.  I know that you will wear your new honer with humbleness as you seem to do all the time whenever you are singled out for either some sort of praise or thank you from our Celestial Parents.  We are all here for you if you find the need to call on us.  Just dile 1-900-HELP- ME.  
Love to you my friend,
Dorian

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 09:39:12 PM »
Ron it seems like Larry, Sue, Allie, Dorian et al have all already spoken words of congratulation that I, TrinitiLuv, might have said.  But, if I took all the words of felicitation and congratulation and squeezed them into one super-size congratulatory syllabic mass, it would be ... ???? ... I really can't find one.  We Urantians are truly blessed to have you steering our ship in our GODward journey with a virtual fountain of wisdom and spirituality.  A profound personal thank you, Ron, for keeping our vessel on a steady and true course.
Royce //  TrinitiLuv...28Jan2018...Arlington, Virginia (Wash. DC Metro Area)...Much love and hugs to all!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 10:03:40 PM »
Hello Dorian, Allie and other well wishers to this event that is personal to me but I am glad to share what I can of it/

Michael has made it clear I will have troubles for days because of what Son fusion does to the body, and Saturday and Sunday so far, I have the worst hat can happen He says.  My left eye went totally blind except for fog white mostly.  The right joined the left eye and lost focus and last night I was driving before all this happened and all at once I could not see the road in the dark, and t he lights coming toward me totally blinded me.  I made an attempt to turn into a mall and missed the ramp into it and got stuck sideways across oncoming traffic three lanes wide to my right stopped at a traffic light and partially blocked two lanes wide in front of me, and two lanes wide coming behind me.  Would you believe almost everybody stopped until I got out of the sideways predicament I was in and got it following traffic into a mall to turn around a go home.

Spirit yelled at me and asked me WHY did I need to go out with bad eye sight to start and I said I could see traffic well enough at the start but when I hit the intersection ramp back to the store, my eyesight collapsed.

The fusion has caused me to lose eyesight this morning in a way I have never experienced loss.  I could not read any word on the screen of the computer of could I read news print or see TV.  I stayed in bed until after 11am and walking was made possible by holding on the wall as I went to get up.  I finally got the computer going and found I could not read the screen and then in half an hour had to lie down and again and this is what they said to me:

SPIRIT - :You are going to fully recover Ron.  God the Supreme is here with Her minions (unvrevealed off spring), a truckload of angles were there, and Michael the Creator Son, and Margul the Trinity Teacher Son, and even old crusty Rayson was there with his crew.  I could not see but some light and then my aching back and feet started howling again and I thought okay this is maybe the end or the beginning of total dependence of a hospital.  I closed my eyes in the middle of this and woke up about an hour later, and there was nothing at all around me so quiet it was to hear.  I went downstairs and had a frozen diner as I had enough sight now to walk and know where I was going.  It took me five minutes to go down 12 steps to the lower floor.  I ate thanks to the microwave and heard the news on it mostly, and I felt much better after eating.

About 5PM Michael asked me to go back to the computer and type out a post he wanted done.  I got it done with a lot of hard work as the letters were almost impossible to see but the red line under misspelled words clued me on how bad I was doing, but I persisted and got it done later this week.  Now it is 930 at night and my eye sight is recovered by about half and I can read the screen and type without missing the right keys now.  The prognosis is that by noon tomorrow I will be walking again and my eyesight good enough to drive without missing ramps as I did in the dark and about twenty peopley waiting and idling in their cars to have the drunk get out of trouble on the highway.  I also report my little bit of memory, short term type, is gone again.  It is not Alzheimer, but they can not access perfectly good cells; my memory brain cells had been removed by the fusion itself.  They promise to replace them in a few weeks again.

Now something to learn (maybe):

I am not sick.  But I am totally, or was, totally debilitated.  That did not happen with my Adjuster when he came out on July 10, 1988.  It did not happen at all when the fusion took place in 2014.  But the Son fusion whacked me very bad as I just reported above.  And it was a delayed reaction by forty eight hours.  Further, Mother Spirit fused me about four hours or so after the Son fusion happened, and it was not the Spirit fusion, but the Son fusion that got me into sensory trouble.  why?  I can only conjecture two things:

If any of you are candidates for Son fusion, beware of the new Michael status in the universe.  I honestly do not think Michael knew this would happen at all!  But remember he is now operating not only in Nebadon but now takes courage and can operate in the entire Grand Universe!  All superuniverses are His to operate in now!!  Also: he is no longer dependent on Mother Spirit to move instantly like a Gravity Messenger light years in a flash point to new point.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"It was with horror we saw the accident to be occur when Ron's eyes quite while driving.  He was calm cool and collected and extracated himself by feel and the right eye could see traffic slightly.  He stopped three ways moving traffic and backed out in the extreme left lane straight under the interstate bridge and turned around to go home badly shaken by what happened.  About a dozen angles in the vicinity came to his rescue by traumatizing drivers enough to just stop and wait Ron out to get the car from sitting perpendicular to the flow of traffic there.  He was so disgusted with himself he yelled at himself and then we yelled at him - thanks he said . . .

"I address this to all of you.  Ron is our guinea pig and he knows things will happen to him no one else will ever experience.  I wondered if my new power would affect Son fusion at all.  I still do not know if it did, but this has been the most difficult fusion I have ever experienced and thought maybe I should call the whole things off.

"But Ron was doing well with it and the sensory problems were just unanticpated until he had this incident.  It was foolish to go out then but he could cope as he had a list to get done before Tuesday of this coming week and that is the beginning of the period he must meet an incarnated Melchizedek to get his marching orders for the start of t he visible Magisterial Mission there in York.  He is really looking forward to the meeting and others will attend incarnated as well.  In any case the change of status in Ron is working very well and for the exception of what happened in the car, it has been smooth but rough on his nervouse system too.

"I have now checked with Father on this item.  Ron is normally fused but I am not normally reacting well to it at all.  As a consequence the trail for the fusion of the man ends today and reverts not to non fusion, but is being transferred to the outer levels of  Superuniverse Seven, and Uversa has declared the fusion valid once I can make restitution to Ron for eye sight and mental acuity which he regained late today and I am back to normal not having a fusion status with Ron for now.

"What Ron now has is a temporary fusion with the Planetary Supreme to compensate the loss of my withdrawal of Son fusion in favor of God the Supreme.  This is so unusual we must watch what happens to Ron's mind as it has never been done before with an in-flesh being at all.  The Planetary Supreme fused Gandhi and Saint Bartholomew, but never a commoner as Ron is surely to be now.  His fusion with Supreme spirit on the planet is an indication of a time coming  when God the Supreme takes charge of Urantia for the beginning of Light and Lite.  Ron indicates that the Planetary Supreme fusion with him is understood to be mind changing but if it is we do not know how.  I am Michael and you have enough to think about now and for goodness sake discuss it intelligently instead of high fiving the chap and speak to it if you have some ideas on what happens next.  I am Michael and wish you a good day."

Mother Spirit -
"I have this to add.  Son fusion is usually done to correct Adjuster synchrony problems in the morontial fusion process.  Ron has not problem with that ever.  But some of you do have that problem due to use of drugs or other unsavory contents that harm the brain stem in some manner.  We recommend you study the issue in the Urantia Book you have now as it never talks about Supreme fusion except as the final act of the Supreme upon his conversion to personhood.  Since Michael had to back off for reasons you read above, I have not rescinded my Spirit fusion of Ron and that must added to the confusion up here as I am just as elevated as Michael is to superuniverse status, yet it was not my fusion that caused the failure of eyes and arms and legs and weakness to walk at all.  We are not even sure it was the Creator Son who caused it to happen either. There is a solid investigation going on just why it happened at all.  I now leave this so the Trinity may speak:"

MARGUL - TRINITY TEACHER SON -
"Most of you could care less I know that, but Ron is on the cusp of big doings and many of you will never understand what this means to the universe and to the Magisterial Sons and so on.  In our Mission on Urantia, the Trinity absconds with no human materials at all, yet Ron was hit with almost a total nervous system failure in the middle of traffic in a very busy highway last night.  Ron is aware he started out poorly but it was not failure.  Failure occurred for several reasons and our best guess it was exhaustion in the middle of an exhausting day making restitution in the house for large changes there.  He is also under the gun to make everything workable in a few days and most of that is now done.  However, Mantutia plans on visiting him in his home in a few days and he is really looking forward to that.  And now this too:

"I have just learned that the Son fusion experiment is not postponed but dropped entirely from Ron's status and he now enjoys the restitution of Mother Spirits fusion with him and perceives a change slightly in mind that the Supreme has added for him to work with people better.  He already does so but fails not to respond to others quite well and questions what this really means?  We understand that matrimonial issues loom large today and he is fighting constant suggestions from his past to understand contacts he never noticed before.  Good day."
END

RichardB

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 12:30:34 AM »
Hi: I'm beginning to grasp what is transpiring in these communications.....
I am starting to look for how to expand into communicating with the Celestials who are here
in our lives....I do grasp there are different kinds of fusions and Ron is getting them, like a
triple scoop multiflavored ice cream cone...

I'm a little nonplussed to find Celestials speaking in a jovial, or jocose or waggish manner
to Ron and to each other....examples below, but I have read some others:

"Spirit yelled at me and asked me WHY did I need to go out with bad eye sight..."
"SPIRIT - :   ....and even old crusty Rayson was there with his crew."

I am not critisizing this, I would not do that...but I am wondering what kind of relationship
Celestials  have with each other such that Rayson is "crusty"...I wouldn't use that word
towards anyone....and I'm praying to Mother Spirit to throw light into dark areas I have...

from Dictionary . com:
jovial-adjective
given to, characterized by, intended for, or suited to joking or jesting; waggish; facetious:

jocose-adjective:
given to or characterized by joking; jesting; humorous; playful:
a jocose and amusing manner.

wag-noun/waggish-adjective:

the act of wagging:
a friendly wag of the tail.
a person given to droll, roguish, or mischievous humor; wit.

sincerely seeking
RichardB

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2018, 04:07:07 AM »
This is very informative. So much so, I happen to be reading, at this stage Papers109-110, although I just recently went through the previous Papers, I admit this revelation occurring with Ron is new to me, and I am refreshing my memory and rereading these beautiful Papers. It feels like my memory went blank over time and going through these Papers is very helpful to me.  I am humble to admit I am learning again things I read years ago that I am now grasping in a better light. I am particularly appreciating the marvelous work of our trusting and faithful Adjusters, the author is so gracious to describe their work and presence as "sublime" and I agree. Now as for Ron's experience here, this is a valuable lesson for what can happen to some of us too when this may come up for us to receive.  Ron you are so fortunate to not be in more serious harm than what could have been in such an accident.  I praise those who were with you and kept you safe.  As for the Planetary Supreme fusion, well I'll have to read about that too, it seems to me for any one such as our fused Ron to receive such indwelling will most likely be raised in consciousness of both experience and understanding.  What this does to the mind of Ron remains to be seen. And to have fusion with Mother Spirit is another one for us to fathom as she is the Creative Spirit, the daughter of the Conjoint Actor, the Infinite Spirit. My what a crowded and powerful entity Ron is becoming, and all within an in-flesh human Father-fused ascender! I hope I said that right.

If any one can point me to appropriate references in the TUB regarding these rare Fusion types I am most appreciative to learn more of the import of what is happening with Ron Besser in this instance. Today, I put my Adjuster through some paces as I wrestled with personal thoughts to do with temporal choices and spiritual decisions. When I read through Paper 109, Lo and behold, the author gave me the answer right there for me to stop and realise what I must decide for myself. I know what I have to do and gratefully, make that a direction to take with my loving Father Adjuster that guides so supremely. (See for an example, 109:5.4"The great problem of life is the adjustment of the ancestral tendencies of living to the demands of the spiritual urges initiated by the divine presence of the Mystery Monitor. While in the universe and superuniverse careers no man can serve two masters, in the life you now live on Urantia every man must perforce serve two masters. He must become adept in the art of a continuous human temporal compromise while he yields spiritual allegiance to but one master; and this is why so many falter and fail, grow weary and succumb to the stress of the evolutionary struggle.")

Ron, my prayers be with you and may you get better and I hope your eyes are on the mend to see this, I understand and know how difficult this must be for you.  These fusions are so unique and I thank Father Michael, Mother Spirit and Margul for the insights given here, thank you, and I will do my best to look up TUB and try to fathom this important event.

Sue/7inOcean

DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 07:06:53 AM »
Hi 7inOcean, the papers which discuss these fusion is paper 40. 
(See for an example, 109:5.4"The great problem of life is the adjustment of the ancestral tendencies of living to the demands of the spiritual urges initiated by the divine presence of the Mystery Monitor. While in the universe and superuniverse careers no man can serve two masters, in the life you now live on Urantia every man must perforce serve two masters. He must become adept in the art of a continuous human temporal compromise while he yields spiritual allegiance to but one master; and this is why so many falter and fail, grow weary and succumb to the stress of the evolutionary struggle.")

btw I fully agree with you on this one. sometimes I fully understand the animalistic natures of the human body, it is so lazy and stubborn most of the time and it's truly a struggle to fight through this body.  Come to think of it it makes me even more amazed how Jesus became so balanced and mastered the flesh so fully.  While I'm fully aware of the problems sometime I just gotta say the body wins most of the time..... 

I have read these papers long time ago, since all these events just happened to Ron I had to revise what I previously read to refresh my mind on some of the things I couldn't quiet understand before.  I then found out so many things that I missed and also discovered some few dictations which is a bit confusing and contradicts to what has happened to Ron if paper 40 applies to Ron that is.  
Now we all know these events that happened with Ron are unprecedented, I'm still trying to grasp what these all means and what new opportunity this bring to Ron and the fact that he is now also planetary supreme fused? this is a lot of information to take in.  is it possible to receive some revelation on what this does to a person? 

Below is a quote from the TUB.
40:9.1 (450.3)Those who are Adjuster or Father fused are never Spirit or Son fused.
From my understanding this either means that this has never happened before and it's unprecedented, therefore it is concluded that this will always be the case? But since this has happened to Ron I guess the new TUB is updated with new information? 

40:9.4 (450.6) There is, however, one particular in which Spirit-fused mortals differ from their ascendant brethren: Mortal memory of human experience on the material worlds of origin survives death in the flesh because the indwelling Adjuster has acquired a spirit counterpart, or transcript, of those events of human life which were of spiritual significance. But with Spirit-fused mortals there exists no such mechanism whereby human memory may persist. The Adjuster transcripts of memory are full and intact, but these acquisitions are experiential possessions of the departed Adjusters and are not available to the creatures of their former indwelling, who therefore awaken in the resurrection halls of the morontia spheres of Nebadon as if they were newly created beings, creatures without consciousness of former existence.

Since Ron is also spirit fused and this states that no memory may persist, does the thought adjuster provide Ron with his previous memories?

Everytime more anwsers are received, there just automaticly ensues more and more questions.  Since a mortal is normally adjuster fused and they acsend to paradise does it mean that a person who is son and spirit fused is able to perform more duties and recieve more clearance than a adjustered fused mortal? does it transform thier minds in different ways? 
Once again I like to congratulate Ron on these achievements and what a person can achieve with his wholehearted and unselfish service,  The spirit is truly fair in it's ways, how much you put in is how much you get out of it.  everyone has thier own levels of dedication they can bring to the table and i wonder when that day will be when i am at this level.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2018, 11:08:34 AM »
@RichardB
Regarding humor and celestials the exerpt from the Urantia Book below is only one of at least 47 search results where 'humor' is mentioned and a search and reading of this focus subject is quite enlightening.
(74:6.7) The Adamic children attended their own schools until they were sixteen, the younger being taught by the elder. The little folks changed activities every thirty minutes, the older every hour. And it was certainly a new sight on Urantia to observe these children of Adam and Eve at play, joyous and exhilarating activity just for the sheer fun of it. The play and humor of the present-day races are largely derived from the Adamic stock. The Adamites all had a great appreciation of music as well as a keen sense of humor.
I also remember being quite suprised the first few times I discovered this aspect of our universe family and quite honestly it made me realize that each of us have our own 'preconceived ideas' of what our celestial family could or would be like in character.  Quite possibly this also stems from our own 'religious' experiences and spills over into our sub-conscious mind and expectations.  Thank goodness for the Urantia Book revelations and our reconnection to universe circuits that work together with our Thought Adjusters to reveal to us what truth, beauty and goodness really look like and help us break out of the limitations of our own misconceptions.
Regards,
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2018, 11:14:44 AM »
To RichardB and Sue and Dacandyman and to all, the following:

I want you all to remember something, and it brings you no answer either, but try this on for size:

Do you remember the story of Saint Paul and his conversion on the Road to Damascus?  All of a sudden, as he rode on the beast conveyance he used to move to Damascus, he fell and was blind after hearing a voice.  Here is the goofy stuff so-called scholars come up with to explain it from Wikipedia.  Please note for your own edification that modern scholarship is completely devoid of considering miracles, or liking God as the source of any thing that science cannot explain, and so on down the line.  Please remember you cannot depend on the idea of scholarship these days because of the bias man has against God doing anything important.  That includes fusion and miraculous healing which I have aplenty too.  I attest to Paul and all like him who experience the unusual or the down right mysterious results of being closely aligned to God, but I do not have the dignity of Paul or his conversion either.  That conversion is still a doubtful mystery if you understand what fusion is and what fusion does.  Read this Wikipedia quote to see how science twists truth to be science, and Paul speaks after you read the quote.

QUOTE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_of_Paul_the_Apostle#Differences_between_the_accounts
The Bible says that Paul's conversion experience was an encounter with the resurrected Christ. Alternative explanations have been proposed, including sun stroke and seizure. In 1987, D. Landsborough published an article in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry,[28] in which he stated that Paul's conversion experience, with the bright light, loss of normal bodily posture, a message of strong religious content, and his subsequent blindness, suggested "an attack of [temporal lobe epilepsy], perhaps ending in a convulsion ... The blindness which followed may have been post-ictal."[28]

This conclusion was challenged in the same journal by James R. Brorson and Kathleen Brewer,[29] who stated that this hypothesis failed to explain why Paul's companions heard a voice (Acts 9:7), saw a light,[Acts 22:9] or fell to the ground.[Acts 26:14] Furthermore, no lack of awareness of blindness (a characteristic of cortical blindness) was reported in Acts, nor is there any indication of memory loss. Additionally, Paul's blindness remitted in sudden fashion, rather than the gradual resolution typical of post-ictal states, and no mention is made of epileptic convulsions; indeed such convulsions may, in Paul's time, have been interpreted as a sign of demonic influence, unlikely in someone accepted as a religious leader.[29]

A 2012 paper in the Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences suggested that Paul’s conversion experience might be understood as involving psychogenic events. This occurring in the overall context of Paul’s other auditory and visual experiences that the authors propose may have been caused by mood disorder associated psychotic spectrum symptoms.[30]
A completely different theory has been put forward in 2015 by astronomer W. K. Hartmann[31][32] who argues that the three accounts in the book of Acts describe exactly the sequence of events that occur when a fireball, like the Chelyabinsk meteor of 2013, passes through the sky. This includes people being knocked off their feet, the physical effects on Saul's eyesight, etc.

UNQUOTE

PAUL OF TARSUS SPEAKS TO THIS QUOTE ABOVE:

"Never in my born days do I understand modern man.  As Ron points out and is as disgusted as I am with this kind of shenanigans called historical scholarship, there was no meaning attached to the idea of my conversion until the twentieth century, and now in the twenty-first century, it just gets worse, as Ron knows me just enough to entreaty my remarks to a statement as quoted that has nothing whatever to do with my conversion.

"My conversion happened as I walked beside my horse and my horse was a square beast with strong limbs and an accommodating help for any one who wanted to ride him.  I had to fellows with me for if you rode alone you were set upon with thieves and killers for anything worthy of spending for themselves.  My companions noted I simply collapsed as I walked beside the horse as I could get lame just sitting on a horse for hours with no exercise to my limbs.  My companions never heard a voice!!!!  Only I did.  Further the persons who reported this in ACTS were not of my flock and merely repeated the scuttlebutt they heard in gossip in those days and before they wrote those things are now as ACTS, I briefly let them know they were very inaccurate in their report.  When I fell to the ground, I was blind!!!!

"Ron gives me extra punctuation because he must gain access to your minds to make a very serious point:  I lay there for a few minutes and I dressed my wounds for falling to the hard ground without placing my hands out to brace the fall and cut my upper lip badly, I also fell to the ground hearing the voice which said, ' in this son in whom I am well pleased,'  twice.

"I must confess Ron is telling you this to remind you that the miracle of fusion, whether it is from the Creator Son, or the wonderful Mother Spirit, or from the Father Himself, is a miracle of condescension.

"We must also understand that my conversion was far more serious than what Ron has experienced, except his Father fusion is recorded on high as the most spectacular Father fusion ever in that it was done without destroying Ron and, up here, even with the Adjuster's explanation, we have no real idea how it was achieved.  And that goes for Lemuel and Larry Gossett too, which were achieved about a year or two later than Ron did.

"The New Testament shows me wondering what happened too.  It shows me confused and ready to faint at the drop of a hat.  Ron has all these attributes himself and even today is too weak to do much but sit and type althoug he can read the type he writes today and yesterday he could barely make out the screen.  I am Paul and I tell you this:  Anyone who mistakes the work of God as illness as the Chicago Urantia Foundation does. must come before the judges and explain why they have no faith when dealing with God as an occupation or a calling--  however you describe it.  

"I am Paul of Tarsus and Saint Paul at the same time.  Ron Besser is Ron while at the same time attempting to place himself before us as worthy of the work he has volunteered for, and we make excuse after excuse for saying he is not worthy for all sorts of reasons, but he is, as I was, steadfast in coming to the conclusion that life is not worth much if one does not assign to God that which was given to both of us in fusions we do not understand yet.  I am Paul and I tell you that my fusion that day was not with the Christ, but with my Adjuster NOT, but with a consigned spirit fusion with the Michael of Nebadon who never felt driven to fuse any creation so long as he did not directly benefit from it.  Ron has not direct benefit from Son fusion, but Michael does, and this will be revisited from time to time to see how the Creator Son can approach Ron in a way that does not blind him the next time.  I also conclude that Ron does not want glory but to get to work and that is as I always felt too.  It is a strange world we live in that cannot comprehend there is a God or if there is a God, he doesn't do much at all.  I am Paual.  Good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS HEARTFULLY -
"I did not fully withdraw my fusion of Ron, and today we are better but still limpid eyesight that is a real problem to be able to behold the world to see as it should be seen to go about living on the surface of a planet that hides the truth at every corner and then offers ridiculous explanations about what happened that I was directly involved with and made miraculous gestures to make it work.  Mistake it not!  I am a Creator Son, the God you all pray to and I work my pleasure with my creation as it needs to be worked.  Paul nearly died in that fall on the Road to Damascus that day.  His companions were two loaf boys who heard nothing but him yell as he fell face down on the ground without benefit of keeping his fall from cutting some parts of his face besides his lip as Paul mentions above.  I saw the fall and wondered what now and still wonder why that happened, and I say to all of you who think at all, stop growling over what happens to you when you approach God.  Never in my life as a Creator Son have I seen my children fall to wondering over such nonsense and believing men who write theories  of such stupendous stupidity as is sometimes written above.  These messages are never read by the people we condemn, but someone ought to show them to them and ask them why is the false to you when you make up stories that are even worse than the truth of what really did happen to Paul of Tarsus, as he was known at that time.

"Now this:  RichardB, you fail to understand you are being watched harshly at times for believing nothing but dipping your toe into this forum, but that you are being slowly watched coming to the conclusion that nothing matters but the truth of which this forum deals with.  You give Ron credit but not we spirit beings because we are full of humor and we do talk like Ron speaks for us when we are entirely free of the bias you have on earth:  that God is too big to joke or have a sense of humor.  Richard, we invented humor, okay?  We tend to use it to keep the fires of normal height and not burn everything as in those buses that caught fire all those years ago to get the attention of people who believed in miracles and used them well.  Good day."

PAUL OF TARSUS
" I am fully apprised of how Ron writes scripture.  That is what this is.  But you all do not write scripture in your stilted professions at transmission, and Ron works hard to give us what we want to say without fanfare or editing anything we speak.  Those are our words in every case, and be assured we have to use any person's brain and vocabulary to say what we wish to.  Ron has a huge vocabulary and does not use it easily unless he is bidden to speak.  I also point out to you RichardB that you have no real idea yet what is going on here, and that is ours to define further in the coming weeks for you and for others who glide through these pages without real thinking but wanting something racier to hear than what we do presently.  I am Paul and I watch all of you as I AM A FINALITER NOW, and that must make you think as Abraham is now a Finaliter too, and we are part of the corp of Finaliters that work on Urantia permanently for ever if required.  We are the children of Urantia and that has such a special import we must never forget what it means to the Michael, Mother Spirit, and yes, the Father, as he sees wonders erupting on Urantia through this list no less!  He also sees Ron work hard to discount his disabilities but he cannot in toto* because he must wear the badge of sonship as I did, with dignity but without realy physical benefit.  Good day."

[* note: in toto [(in toh-toh)] Totally or completely: “We reject your demands in toto.” From Latin, meaning “in all.”]

Ron here now - I wrote out the definition of a term little used in writing these days, but Paul uses it in the old fashioned sense of being totally sure of this or that as well, and that is as I use it myself and it is no stranger to my thinking either.  But I wish to make one other important point to all of you:  I never pretend contact and I never ask for more than I receive, bnt I do ask anyhow questions that bother me much more automatically than my thinking voice would ask a transmitter from spirit.  Paul hears me beautifully and so do the Deities, and they hear you just as perfectly, but you hide your curiosity so well they do not pick it up.  In any case I am told to drop the subject in favor of living life without you soon as I must be about the business of Father Michael and Infinite Spirit rep Mother Spirit tomorrow and thereafter.  I am promised that my eyesight will be near normal tomorrow and that I can walk about without limping or wobbling or nearly falling down helplessly as these fusions have once again reemphasized those physical problems.  Overnight I had constant dreaming and looking at propositions I do not even recognize as to their real value to me anymore.  Odd and unsavory at best, but these dreams portend something I do not really understand yet as to what Mother Spirit is attempting to do for me which I just do not get yet.  My day to today is more or less a lost one again as my eyesight is not good enough to go out and finish things I was asked to for myself.

MICHAEL HERE: " Ron's self image is severely tarnished only in the physical and he cannot move well physically at all today either as the burns in his scalp from Son fusion are the same as Paul suffered when he fused with me and partially with his Adjuster on the Road to Damascus.  Paul hates mention of it anymore but he also sees Ron grasp one important fact this morning, and that FUSION with the spirit of God is difficult and be careful what you ask for.  Ron is quiet and does his work superbly, yet he has the flare for the dramatic (He is as he writes sometimes. Galileo the Prophet with stars in his eyes).  and that is what attracts the Creator Son and Mother Spirit.  We seldom have that kind of interplay with us as prayer seems to take it all out of some of you and you hide behind tradition.  Nonetheless, the eyesight must return quickly as Ron must drive Mantutia and some guests in memory as to what that L shaped building we are buying will do for York.  He works hard to understand us and works hard to let that understanding spill out to you, but so few respect him or work with him that we leave it alone until he has a position no one can doubt.  Be assured we leave it well done after Mantutia and guests are done with him as they can brighten his day with a cashiers check to fund the early part of the Magisterial Mission. I close with this: Wonder not, but do wonder! And we meet again shortly for all to hear.  Good day."
END

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:17:40 AM by Ron Besser »

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2018, 12:11:57 PM »
Michael, you have cracked me up with your "celestial humor"!  I have an image of Moses, up on the mountain, with buses burning way before they were invented!

LOL! Geoff606

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »
The fact of Ron's fusions brings one thing to mind. People in science these days leave God out of any equation. They simply do not refer to HIM, choosing instead to say "we don't know"! Well, we don't know a lot of things but if they knew Ron like we do, they would know that he is fusing multiple times and they would know that to stay human with this fusing causes a lot of physical pain. It is a sad state of affairs when the "science gurus" never put God in any equation since God is the one who invented everything in HIS creation including THEM! It is the action of a few "atheists" controlling everything that is taught in colleges around the world. What a shame but what it does is make it so apparent to me why the MM is coming now and why it needs to come now. Urantia has totally lost its collective mind so the MM will fix that over time.
This is a giant relief for me to see how Jesus returns. Not the mythological happening we were taught as children, but the actual, practical chain of events we now know to be the truth. The "real deal" as it were!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2018, 02:12:27 PM »
victory4father, you write the truth.  I am deaf, dumb, and mostly blind, yet I am a perfect fake.  Helen Keller was deaf and blind and to that I walk with Helen to our picnic on the ledge of existence to eat a good pickle sandwich on the way down to the jagged rocks of perdition I get and the angels she got. 

Your natural language is Spanish I take it?  You communicate well in English in spite of your difficulties figuring it out.  I am supposed to be able to speak it well and I yet figured out how to make it work well with a really serious subject without falling into the jargon science uses to placate the world all is right with the sun and the planets.

Geoff606 has it nailed pretty well when he says he lol to hear some of this patter that comes down from on high.  I recently commented to another that you victory4father have to see to believe, and that leaves you out of agondonter status, but places you well with one of our ex Presidents, Harry Truman, who said, 'show me, I am from Missouri."

So far you are literally right:  not a success to my name or others who follow what is said to be a Magisterial Mission to cuddle with us on Urantia.  I keep encouraging to learn what one can in the meantime such little things like patience, and fresh new life, and way to the bank if hired.  Indeed these are precious things that most humans who insist a bird in the hand is the only way to beat out people like me who also see a bird in the bush.  I am truly enjoying your dislike of me.  Finally plain talk I can take with proof you really mean it! 

Let us all hope that we can make Victory feel good again, and I will not be seen to take acy credit either, when the Magisterial Son pops out of his cacoon on Paradise and states the following:

SERARA - "You Victory4Father are typical of your breed: well done in your work; well spoken to all; we prepared to accep your fate: EXCEPT you miss the entire point of Ron's work.  You need to understand he did not come here to lead you to Nirvana but to learning about yourself and he rightly tells you that you are like Harry Truman, 'show me, and I will accept it as truth.'  I see Ron takes it humorously as you really layed it on thick and that becomes parody instead of instruction to him he is doing very wrong before you.  He is not doing very wrong my dear, but he has been caught between the rock and the hard place as all of us have been.  Be assured you are talking to the Paradise Son named as I see you sulking at your table for work and that is all I need do as you are not placed on probation or anything, because as Ron acknowledges, you are not Ron being literal: nothing has happened to give Ron credit for anything yet, and maybe never because Jesus will grab it all anyhow and that is fine with Ron."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I must say Victory4Father you got it all in.  Ron laughed when he read it because it covers everything and misses nothing.  He is truly well enough done to understand your position and wonders how you will cope with the Magisterial Mission when all talked about actually comes into your eyes to see it all for yourself.  Harry Truman was pure realist and played his cards as he saw to fit the need to get results and that is you for sure.  But as Ron points out there is a name in your Urantia Book that describes humans like Ron who can believe without seeing which you can never do.  Look for the word agondonter in your text and read its definition as Ron speaks to above.  In so many words Victory, be sure you know the cow you brand before you eat him alive.  Michael of Nebadon."

END