Author Topic: Open to Receive  (Read 123 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Open to Receive
« on: January 25, 2018, 11:57:31 PM »
Teacher TA Presoerba
Topic: Open to Receive
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: January 25th, 2018  1:28am PST

[attachment deleted by admin]
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Open to Receive
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 12:01:31 AM »
Is anyone here? Presoerba? I had a sense of you, of your presence to share. 

"Yes son, I am here as always, I am here to share, I share with you in many ways that you do not know, in action, in being and bringing things into your life, I am always here saying: 'this is the way, walk in it and I'm glad that you got the thoughts you did in your meditation, to evaluate what you're putting your time on or time in, putting them in the proper place. Yes, time is running out, shortly we will have the mission, shortly we will have the tribulation that is distressing for many, even for some on the forum. 

"Keep your eyes on the prize, on the future, knowing where it is leading, knowing what it will be like, the joy in service, in doing your Father will, serving your brothers, helping them develop a relationship with Father as well as all the other celestial beings, with Mother Nebadonia and Father Michael.

" Yes, there are many things in many ways that you can be of service, for you and for your siblings. So don't be  closing down your potential by thinking you know how it is going to look or what you're going to be doing or how you will be used, have no expectations. Then there are no disappointments. Whatever comes is a blessing, being in a place of gratitude, appreciation, thanksgiving.

" Yes, that is the way to The Father. Take all judgment aside, and humble yourself in knowing you are not wise enough to discern, just what this mission will look like, how it will be implemented to the fullness and when your time will come to be a part of it.

" We've been told who is going to be associated with it right now, but that's at the infant stage, a lot of other things will be done,  which have need of many, different, capable brothers and sisters, for many, things need to be done that contribute to the whole and for The Fathers will. They are ably fulfilled in many people and as you realize too, there are many gifts that The Father has in his children.

" So don't compare yourself to someone else, for you may not have that gift. You have another one that's uniquely yours and that will be truly utilized for The Father's glory.  So son, be focused and wanting to do whatever needs to be done. I leave with those thoughts now, before you go to bed, Domtia.
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565