Author Topic: Response to Rayson's hopping neutron  (Read 719 times)

BrettJ

• View Profile
    • Email
Response to Rayson's hopping neutron
« on: January 29, 2018, 08:00:39 AM »
Hi All,

I copy the following paragraph from the raysonscience.com web site glossary section regarding the neutron:

Neutrons
A neutron is an important element in an atom.  They supposedly carry no positive or negative electrical charge in the atom, but they never sit still, as they hop out of the nucleus of an atom to quickly become and electron, and in millionths of a second hop back to nucleus to become a proton and then just as quickly become a neutral subparticle with no charge.  Each neutron is very heavy, but because it has very fast changes in its electrical charge, it contains the overtones of antigravity, a real force in the universe of universes, and is used in most atomic constructions not realized at all by science today.

I am fascinated by the implications of this revelation and would like to put forward some ideas for comment.

High school physics tells us that atoms and molecules vibrate, and the level of vibration we measure as temperature. If the 'very heavy' neutron transormation, with its associated shift in location from the nucleus to electronic valency level and back, does involve a change of mass, wouldn't it be reasonable to suggest that this may be the cause, or at least contribute to the vibration, and therefore wouldn't we have some level of control over this process by the control of temperature?

As there is a change of charge, another question would be; in the same way that we can align electron spin in a copper wire with an electric current or a magnetic field (thank you Michael Faraday), would it be possible to somehow control, or influence the process described above and thereby align the change of mass of some percentage of the neutrons/atoms towards a common vector? When we consider the amount of energy that must be involved in the process through the sheer numbers of neutrons involved, then obtaining this alignment, in even a miniscule percentage of the atoms involved, could result in the control of directional momentum.

After writing the previous paragraph, I realise that another sensible question to ask first might be; are we right in thinking that aligning electron spin is in fact what is creating the magnetic field around a current carrying conductor? Maybe this has more to do with the hopping neutron described by Rayson than spin alignment. That is a problem that I have had ever since I picked up TUB, I now question everything I thought I knew about so many subjects, physics being only one.

At any rate, to go even further down this rabbit hole, if, in any of those many forms of energy that TUB tells us about, there is one that has this neutron mass change alignment influence over matter, then could this explain gravity? The effect would need to work at a distance, but after reading TUB I have no qualms at all about this being a reality.

I have this niggling intuition that the answers to these huge questions of fundamental physics, like the true relationship of the electric, magnetic and gravitic fields, and momentum, are right under our noses.

Cheers
Brett Jeffery

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Response to Rayson's hopping neutron
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 11:38:26 AM »
Hello BrettJ,

Upon reading the definition of  "neutron" posted above, I went to the raysonscience.com site to see this for myself. It took a while to find but I did indeed find this erroneous statement in the Glossary.

According to The Urantia Book, the mesotron acts within the nucleus to continuously change the positively charged proton into a negatively charged neutron. This is occurring within the nucleus of the atom!  

Now, why would our science officer, Rayson, say that the proton "hops out of the nucleus" when the mesotron "energy carrier" holds together the nucleus with this action?

Geoff606

BrettJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 06:26:49 PM »
Hi Geoff606,
I did mention in my post that I got that information from the glossary. Maybe I should have further stated it was in the definition of 'neutron'. Sorry about that.
Do you have a TUB reference for what you say about the mesotron?
Yes, it would be good to get some clarification on this. I would have thought the new information would be more up to date than TUB. Also, I assume the censorship policy would change over time and as the MM progresses.
Brett

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 01:20:08 AM »
Brett and Geoff
A definitive answer to you from Rayson:

The truth of the matter is that site is to be taken down.  What happened is Ron got me translating materials I should not have attempted to do and as a result misstatements were made.  Ron attempted to bring that site down and was met with an obstructionist woman who forgot to do anything and now we leave them alone entirely and do our own IT section without bother to hire that firm to do it for us.  So please let that web site die for now and we will redo it right in a few weeks or months as so much depends on Ron and Rayson and Michael to get these things back working okay again.

Brett I will answer you generally and that will have to do for now.  

1 - A Mesotron is not recognized by science as a valid particle, but when I arrive on Urantia I will teach that is it a valid particle.

2- An Electron is a Mesotron if it loses one Ultimaton of the right kind.  That means Electrons are made up of 100 Ultimatons, but it was never revealed that an electron also has additional Ultimatons never revealed on Urantia.  I will not reveal them here but an additional 20 Ultimatons of a different order of the green plasma type are added to make the electron replete as you know it.  There are one hundred blue plasma Ultimatons for the rest of it.

3) The Neutron is without valence.  The Proton it briefly becomes has no valence.  The Electron it produces has no valence.  If these all had valence then we would have an unbalanced atom.  Ron says it rightly to me now:  It would not be a Neutron if it became electrically charged and that is why it is called a Neutron.

4) Neutrons are not particles either.  They are really a modified Quark, and a Mesotron is without valence as is a Neutron, but the Neutron can leave the atom and the Mesotron cannot.  A quark is really a modified Electron with more or less than normal Ultimatons.  Quarks use on red plasma Ultimatons.  That makes them modified electrons using a special brand of Ultimatons found only on Urantia and other modified spheres of human life and because Urantia has nuclear power, red plasma Ultimatons prevail in atoms where Quarks must adhere to the Neutron or to the paralegal Positron.  I say paralegal Positron (not a Proton, Ron, but a particle type science has not conquered to know yet.  A Positron always adheres to the Neutron so that the Neutron is forced back into the atomic nucleus to interact with Protons that do give the atom the balanced charge from the center outward.

I must explain something to you two:  Ron has a fused mind and I can explain these things without him getting off track.  I know from practice Brett that you do not easily assimilate information that has no regular chain of logic.  I can skip around in Ron's mind without him getting lost but you Brett are a terror in that you need a proper chain of sequential logic to understand something.  IN this case do it this way"

Electron --> Mesotron -->  Positron - -> Balicon --> Tropicon --> Datacon - -> Quark - -> Neutron
And then revers that order to get an Electron.

Now the terms Balicon and Tropicon and Datacon are unrevealed neutreal states of matter never taught in material science but they must exist to get what you observe as a Quark and Neutron and Electron and the coming Mesotron.

5) The Quark that accompanies the Neutron wherever it goes in or out of the nucleus is the one you call CHARM.  Charm is never alone as that is why they call it Charm on your planet.  Charm exists only as Charm and never discloses any other form and it does so because Charm is almost and Electron with only blue plasma rods.

6) Electromagnetism is a misnomer in your statements Brett.  They are statements of a novice attempting to understand what he has in front of him as you indicate.  What you have in front of you is not electromagnetic occurrences but the result of a mesothermic melt down in the atmosphere of Urantia when lightning strikes a pole into the ground and then splashes no ground into the air as sometimes happens.  I have been warned by Ronb's Thought Adjuster to keep this simpler than I intended, but just realize that God never intended lightning as you have it on Urantia to ever happen.  But now that is has be assured it must be controlled and other planets have this lightning but not so virulent as you get it here.  Your nuclear testing had nothing to do with that and we are not really sure why this happens so hard on Urantia.

Now this:  This is Michael and Ron is near exhaustion all by himself and stands Rayson because he is delighted with how Rayson teaches, but let me add items 7 and 8 and Rayson may conclude then:

7) Electromagnetism is also a misnomer in most science on Urantia in that there is no electromagnetism left on Urantia anymore.  All electromagnetism has been depleted because the Urantia core in central earth is about to explode.  When it does your tectonic plates will scatter as predicated only more so and we have no prediction what that will do to the earth or its plants,  Be aware that the electromagnetic shield no longer exists as picture in your drawings but is so weak now nothing shows on our drawings until the core is retruned to normal and we will do that as quickly as possible this year as we see the explosion perhaps as early as May, 2018.

8 - The dash is after the eight because the software translates that as an emoticon with sunglasses on.  In any case let us use this item to prepare all of you to understand that Ron is ill and cannot be used frequently for messages of this import and so we stand down briefly to bring him back as he should be in a few weeks or days depending on how this goes on Uversa.  He is not complaining harshly but much must be done to fix what we undid with fusion aspects withdrawn.  And finally Rayson returns to finish this post.

Rayson -
I also add to Item 8, we are never sure how a Mesotron will end its surface being in an atom for should the atom turn out to be radium or some iron oxide, the atoms involved with Mestoron that come lose due to shorts within the atom over other issues never discussed with Urantia, then we have a dislocation of preparticle designs and that will betaken up with Ron in a few days where he is health again and ready to dive into it.  The York Pre-Particle Technologies Corporation is already formed for all us to work in an office and a factory to produce the transport engines and fuels that use the Mesotron and the red-rod plasma Ultimatons to guide all down the highway without ever worrying about how much fuel is used and none is used this way.  Good day/.  Rayson.

END

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 01:22:02 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 01:53:44 AM »
Brett and Geoff
This thread brings to mind for me a movie called "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" that was looking for the "The Ultimate Answer and Question To The Meaning Of Life, The Universe and Everything!"

I don't know if you saw the movie but they gave the answer as being "42" and when I saw that I had a good belly laugh. So the question is why was it given as "42"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ktZfJGaZU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZLtcTZP2js

Ron
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 03:54:33 AM »
Hello BrettJ, RonH, RonB and all interested readers,

Yes, Ron Hammar, I can put myself in the movie, standing next to Brett Jeffery, both of us shaking and quivering in front of the "Almighty Computer", waiting for a smarter answer to be delivered, when "Forty Two" comes out. We look at each other inquisitively, as if we may have asked the wrong question.  Then, as if to challenge our knowledge of electronics, the Almighty Computer tells us "There is no electromagnetism left on Urantia anymore."

Brett and I try to contain our laughter, but to no avail. We fall to the ground, unable to stand as we have exhausted the contents of our lungs. "No electromagnetism?" Brett finally chokes out the words. "Then how is this all still working?"

"I think that Michael was referring to the strength of Urantia's magnetic field  being close to zero, and that when we reach that point, our planet may experience a magnetic pole reversal, potentially causing massive tectonic plate shifts," I retorted. "I don't think He meant to say that electromagnetism was a misnomer..."

"Oh, yes, I did!" bellowed The Almighty Computer. "That is exactly what I said!"

Brett and I look at each other and can't contain our belly-laughs!

Reminds me a bit of Monty Python humor. I guess I see some similarities, Ron.

Brett, please don't take offense over my using you as a character above. We both understand a good deal about electromagnetism. I have enough faith to believe we will find the mystery of gravity when we gain an understanding of the mesotron. Hopefully by then, we will garner the wisdom to ask the right questions!

Geoff606-42

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 05:55:25 AM »
Oh classic, I'm following this post closely,  I wrote up something related to what Brett started with as it got me thinking, and all this is telling me something is missing, Rayson points out the other elements that is helpful. What I wrote is, to put it simply, is that how can one element jump from no charge to be charged then jump back to neutral and still be existing in this structure? There had to be some sort of mc2 to be making it move so fast at velocities to do that, hence what makes it go from one to the other without being so absorbed by the activity of those elements that exist as proton and whatever the name is for the other types that behave in the atomic structure?

I'm interested in this because when I look at rocks when I did Geology 101 in my Uni studies, I know there is more in a rock that tells us so much of the history, the elements, the metamorphosis, the state of play in volcanism or sedimentary cohesion to make it what it is that I hold in my hand to look at under a magnifying lens. Hence, the same goes for the minute structure of material substance that behave in a manner very intrinsic of its elemental structure and I do not even know about the nano or near-impossible to see pre-matter/particles to even speak about here, pretty phenomenal to even have more elements in this structure to be added as Rayson has done so above. I count six I did not know or heard of. That Rayson spells out. That means there are multiple elements in this structure that are doing something to make the neutron do what it does.  Astonishing. Thanks Brett for the start up, and Geoff you are just classic! LOL! Rayson I think your simple steps of the eight elements gave me a buzz on why on earth the neutron can go from one to the other in a speed of light. Does Einstein's equation E=mc2 make a cut in what I see c2 as a critical factor in the atomic structural behaviour? Just pondering...hmm...

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 06:04:23 AM by 7inOcean »

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 02:27:07 PM »
The Answer is Paper 42, what is it called.
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565