Author Topic: Encouragement from thoughts of failure - Father TA, Mother Spirit  (Read 196 times)

Don Crownover

Teacher: Father TA, Mother Spirit
Lesson: Encouragement from thoughts of failure
Category: typed transmission
T/R: Don Crownover
Date/Time: 01/30/2018 12:14 PM CST

My dear Father; At this time I want and need spiritual encouragement due to physical ability fears that may prevent me from being physically able to perform my heartfelt plans for the kingdom revelation when I retire in 5 years. I wish I could begin now full time in the planned ministry we have started. I pray for strength in faith to my friend in the hospital and for all those in my community. I pray for strength of faith especially for the young that recognize so much doubt to the future of this planet.

I will meditate to clear my thoughts father and wait for your response of encouragement. Please Father what is your message to me this day?

...meditation

“I love you Son!” Thank you so much Father.

“Do your best to go forward no matter the outcome, even if you do not reach or even begin your dreams to help our kingdom. Your efforts are still just as much appreciated.”

“Blessings are given to your friend Charles. His growing faith will help him see the light of truth.”

“Do your utmost to continue in your path. This is the path we wish to see take place world wide.”

“Be proud of your past accomplishments. Don't have so much worry and fear about your sustenance to this material life.”

“You have made it to where we wanted to be, together in spirit and mind.” Thank you so much Father.

“Be more confident from the spiritual progress you have made. Let that be your strength to continue and grow. You have well examined your past and see our workings to help you find the light of truth and your involvement in my kingdom.”

“Continue each and every day to grow and learn from each experience to become more like me son.” Yes Father, I love you Father.

“Send farewells for now to friendly associates and wish them well. Start anew in mind and spirit to my leadings and remember, no matter the outcome of future plans they are still outcomes of forward progress to your spirituality and all those you come into contact with.”

“We love you son, you are doing well. Continue in peace and joy with us.” Thank you Mother.

“Have a good day Son.”

Thank you Father and Mother, Amen

( For a private course to the Fathers will, I will be removing my personal named account on Serara.org and come back someday in the future with a more obscure login for my own privacy to this public forum. I love you all!! I am so gratefull to everyone for helping me to reach my Thought Adjuster in spirit communications. I pray continued strenght to each and every one of you here on this marvalous forum of revelation to continue to follow your individual Father Spirit and his directions of your path to take and to live your life to his will.)

Much Love DonKC  :-*
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 06:29:18 PM by Don Crownover »

Allie

Re: Encouragement from thoughts of failure - Father TA, Mother Spirit
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 02:37:52 PM »
Hi Don,   Don't go too far and return soon!   Your posts have been an inspiration to me.   I am most appreciative of them.

Everyone on this forum is a Teacher.   I have learned much over the time I have been here.   In fact I cringe when I look back at the words I posted at the beginning of my adventure.  

Take care.  We will see you again during the upcoming Mission.

Namaste,
Allie

Don Crownover

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 02:44:59 PM »
Most certainly I will. We will know each other forever, from this very beginning :-)

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 02:54:25 PM »
This has been an eye-opening journey for me as well. Years of my adjuster warning me of this charlatan. My feelings were confirmed today.

I will also be removing my name from this Serara forum. May we all meet again when Truth, Beauty and Goodness reign!

Geoff606.42

Don Crownover

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »
GEOFF606
Do not put my name in your bucket of decisions!!

I stated my own reasons Very Clearly, And they are certainly not the same as yours!

I have often wondered how I would have fared if I had been among Jesus's Apostles. Full of Self Aggrandizement, hate, prejudice and not only to just races and nationalities but, of all, to even those they claim to love their very women. See here how they made excuse to their own reasoning that women were allowed to be equal to them in teaching...

BIBLE:
Luke 8:1-3 1. Soon afterward, Jesus traveled from one town and village to another, preaching and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with Him, 2. as well as some women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities: Mary called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, 3. Joanna the wife of Herod’s household manager Chuza, Susanna, and many others. These women were ministering to them out of their own means.…

OR; For myself, would I have spread wicked intentions to destroy someones spiritual goals if I would have seen what Peter done here? Would I have abandoned everything about what Peter taught just from this "abhorrent to me" occurrence by Peter?

BIBLE:
Ananias and Sapphira Acts 5:5-10
5 Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. 2 With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.
3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”
5 When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened. 6 Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.
7 About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”
“Yes,” she said, “that is the price.”
9 Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”
10 At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband. 11 Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events.

WHAT DO WE KNOW IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG!

FORGIVENESS & TOLERANCE - LOVE IS KINDNESS 

For me, I do not Kick anyone that has stumbled and never will!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 06:17:12 PM by Don Crownover »