Author Topic: Prayer of protection and deliverance  (Read 120 times)

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Prayer of protection and deliverance
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:49:46 PM »
My dear friends and guests, ..., with the last disastrous days on the "human" level, ..., in this forum focus on "The family of God",...., my heart is saddened and filled with grief!!!!!

I would like to share with you a prayer that I love while looking on the internet, to appease the tensions that seeks to divide this group, this group chosen by God !!!

Father,...,  whom I love with all my heart and soul ..., help us to restore harmony in this "Family", the family that you had gathered together !!!

Amen!,  Amen!,   Amen!

Prayer of protection and deliverance
By: Pierre Lacroix
    (Pierre Lacroix proposes a magnificent God to the infinite love, unconditional, who loves, loves, loves, from the smallest to the greatest, from the most saint to the most sinner, a love out of the ordinary.)

Lord God, Father all love, Jesus my shepherd, Holy Spirit light;

I now take the DECISION, in my soul and conscience, to authorize you, Lord Jesus Christ, to manifest your goodness and your love in all my life and in all that surrounds me and comes to me.

I give you the contract on my whole life.

I deny this authority to any other power or entity, which includes me.

You are, Lord God, the ONLY one authorized to manifest your will in my life.

In advance, I thank you for everything you do, everything that will happen to me, even the most bizarre, the most unpleasant things, KNOWING THAT THEY BRING ME THE LIGHTS INDISPENSABLE TO MY SPIRITUAL GROWTH IN YOU, LORD GOD.

EVERYTHING is now under your loving and miraculous power, the one I grant you alone, Lord God.

Thank you for taking care of me, even if I do not see it now, because I am your beloved child and you are my Father of love!

Amen, amen, amen!

God love, love, love!

Mes chers amis et invités, ..., avec les derniers jours désastreux sur le plan "humain", ..., dans ce forum se concentrant sur "La famille de Dieu", ...., mon coeur est attristé et rempli de douleur!!!!!

Je voudrais partager avec vous une prière que j'ai aimé en regardant sur internet, pour apaiser les tensions qui cherchent à diviser ce groupe, ce groupe choisi par Dieu !!!

Père, ..., que j'aime de tout mon cœur et de toute mon âme ..., aidez-nous à retrouver l'harmonie dans cette "Famille", la famille que vus avez rassemblée !!!

Amen! Amen !, Amen!

Prière de protection et de délivrance
Par :   Pierre Lacroix
          (Pierre Lacroix propose un Dieu magnifique à l’amour infini, inconditionnel, qui aime, aime, aime, du plus petit au plus grand, du plus saint au plus pécheur. Un amour hors de l’ordinaire.)

Seigneur Dieu, Père tout amour, Jésus mon berger, Esprit saint lumière;

Je prends maintenant la DÉCISION, en mon âme et conscience, de t’autoriser, Seigneur Jésus-Christ, à manifester ta bonté et ton amour dans toute ma vie et dans tout ce qui m’entoure et m’arrive.

Je te donne le contrat sur ma vie entière.

Je refuse cette autorité à tout autre pouvoir ou entité, ce qui m’inclut.

Tu es, Seigneur Dieu, le SEUL autorisé à manifester ta volonté dans ma vie.

D’avance, je te remercie pour tout ce que tu feras, tout ce qui m’arrivera, même les choses les plus bizarres, les plus désagréables, SACHANT QU’ELLES M’APPORTENT DES LUMIÈRES INDISPENSABLES À MA CROISSANCE SPIRITUELLE EN TOI, SEIGNEUR DIEU.

TOUT est maintenant sous ton pouvoir amoureux et miraculeux, celui que je t’accorde à toi seul, Seigneur Dieu.

Merci de t’occuper de moi, même si je ne le vois pas actuellement, car je suis ton enfant chéri et tu es mon Père d’amour!

Amen, amen, amen!

Dieu Amour, amour, amour!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:52:05 PM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Prayer of protection and deliverance
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:39:22 PM »
Antonio, That is such a beautiful prayer.
Thank you for sharing it with us.