Author Topic: Audio Transmisiom / When the Cock Crows  (Read 232 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmisiom / When the Cock Crows
« on: February 02, 2018, 02:05:46 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: When the Cock Crows
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  2nd Feb. 2018  08:00 Local  07:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/q1bs6z94z6hpj3gt3fc3l44b3ozbspdd

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmisiom / When the Cock Crows
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 04:40:24 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
When the cock crows

Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster : Good morning everyone and my topic this morning will be « When the cock crows ». There is hardly a country in the world that does not know the sound of the cock when it crows. You may think that it is a very strange topic to be talking about this morning, but I can tell you that the humble checking the crows to become the cock to rule the roof and to let the all world know in the morning or any time of the day in fact that all is well at least within his little kingdom.

I am sure you all know because you have experienced yourself many times. In fact, there is something comforting about the fact when you hear the crowing of the cock, it gives you homely, comfortable feeling, the feeling that perhaps all is well. Many times, I am sure you have been laying in your bed in the morning awake and suddenly you hear the cock crows and throughout the world billions of human beings have this same experience when hearing the cock crowing in the morning that produces a feeling inside them that all is well.

Now, of course, all is well may not be the case. Many countries are in a state of war, etc., and you all know this to be true, but nevertheless there are sounds in nature that are internationally, universally may I say, recognized and when one hears this particular sound it produces a feeling of calm, homeliness and that all is well. The sound of the cock crowing in the morning is one of those sounds that produces this feeling universally.

You all know that Jesus said to Peter : « Before the cock crows you will have denied me three times », and in fact this proves to be the case and Peter was devastated in his feelings, that he had betrayed the Master. I am only mentioning this because there are moments in our lives when we are confronted with something that is extremely difficult to come to terms with and your emotions are put into two forces and perhaps one day you come down on the side of the negative force and you deny something and I am sure you all recognize what I am about to say.

As soon as you have denied what you know to be the untruth you immediately feel bad about it and why is this. It is your soul, your Beloved Thought Adjuster that of course recognizes the truth, gives you that feeling of sorrow, of hurt and guilt that you have denied something that was true. Some of you may argue that this feeling from the soul or your Adjuster can come too late when you have perhaps already denied something but in fact that is never the case, because when you are confronted between two objectives or two decisions, if you listen carefully you will already know which one you must decide and of course it is your choice whether to listen to this or not and if you go ahead and ignore this inner voice and make your decision on the dark side, so to speak, you immediately feel bad about it.

Now of course, these decisions may be not a matter of life or death, of course not but you can learn a tremendous lesson from these things when you have to make a decision, stop for a moment, turn inwards and listen and monitor your feelings, get out of your head and into your heart and feel and you will hear and you will know the decision that you must make.

If you make the decision from your head because your ego is thinking and you are fearful and afraid and you make the wrong decision and you think you are making the right decision but it will be the wrong decision. Well, you can imagine what Peter felt when he heard the cock crowed for the third time that night. He felt so bad, he just don’t know what to do with himself and he thought that the Master will never forgive him, but of course Jesus did. Jesus understood humanity very well.

So, dear members of the forum, when you hear the cock crows, think about these words, what they can really mean, this universal sound that anybody knows and recognizes and think about what this sound means to you when the cock crows. This is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Allie

Re: Audio Transmisiom / When the Cock Crows
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 07:54:32 AM »
When you have a decision to make between two opposing beliefs,  don't shoot the messenger!   Go directly to the Father in conversation and prayer.   Your Adjuster hears every word and thought.   He knows the plan for your life.

Today, you are standing at a crossroads.   Align with the Father so you know which direction to take.   Do not get sidetracked by any detours or roads under construction.

Be clear in your own mind who you will follow.   My allegiance is to the Father and his will.   I ask everyone who is reading these words: "Who is in YOUR Heart?"