Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Your Reality  (Read 155 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Your Reality
« on: February 05, 2018, 01:42:20 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Your Reality
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona ,Catalunya, Spain.
Date:Time  5th Feb. 2018  07:00 Local  06:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/8ah6vw0p3tmtabh10ws5h8k1nbnefm6y

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Your Reality
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 06:57:21 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Your reality

Thought Adjuster : I am Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster and I want to talk this morning about « Your reality ». Your own, personal, individual reality is based on your perspectives, your belief systems, what you see to be your true family, your enviroment, your nation, the world, your politics, religion or non religion. In fact you create your own individual reality from moment to moment.

It is ever changing and it is ironic to say that the only constant in life is change, life is change. You all have your own reality that you have developed throughout your life and whatever age you are now, your reality is very different from the reality that you lived and experienced many years ago. We are taught that we are in fact different every seven years.

I would like to change that and say that we are different, that you are different from moment to moment, depending on how your perspectives of things change. Most people long for a change, you become aware of the system that you all lock into from the very moment you are borned until you take your very last breath. You are all slaves to the system.

Now you all know this to be true, because you do not control the system, but you can control your reality, you can change your reality. If you want the different to-morrow, you start thinking differently to-day. I suggest you become a dreamer, make a wish and as the song goes, how can a dream comes true if you do not have a dream.

When you wish for something, you are beginning to change your reality. Obviously, you will wish for something, perhaps not just for yourself, but perhaps for your family or perhaps for your country or perhaps for the world, it all depends on your perspective, of course. But no matter what reality you have, no matter what reality you change, from moment to moment or from year to year, your own personal reality has got nothing whatsoever to do with real reality.

Those of you who have had the fortune, the good fortune, to have read the book – The course in miracles – you will read the following : nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exist, here in lies the Peace of God. When you really think and take on board fully those words you will come to understand that whatever reality you create it can be threatened and it is threatened of course by the constant change throughout your lives.

So, hopefully one day, you come to realize that is it not better to seek the reality that cannot be threatened and if it cannot ever be threatened, it means that it is a true reality, a true reality that is eternal. So now, I think you are beginning to understand where I am leading. True reality is always from within, all the realities are created by internal circumstances.

If you remember your teenages and your reality then and what your reality is now, they are very different of course, or rather it should be, but even so both realities can be and have been and will be in the future threatened because of the constant change. So, I ask you, which reality would you choose, are you completely satisfied with your own, personal, indivual reality ? or you prefer someone else reality ?

No, I feel sure when the penny drops and you come to realize that the only reality is inside yourself, your individual God Fragment, your Indwelled Thought Adjuster is your reality and that reality can never be threatened. This is Lemuel’s Thought Ajuster, I thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Your Reality
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 04:42:21 PM »
@Lemuel, The subject of 'true reality and becoming more real' is of great interest to me. I'd like to add to your quality transmission the fact of our co-creative ability and the act of growing into the Trinity and the multidimensional totality of reality.  I include Jerry Lane's transmission as an added source of study to this very complex and wonderful mystery in the continuity of growth and eternal life; becoming more real. Wendy 
http://www.tmarchive.org/archives/audio/Lightline_22June2017_MotherSpirit_RoundedProgressionOfGrowth.mp3