Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Our Children  (Read 71 times)

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Our Children
« on: February 06, 2018, 01:19:08 AM »
Subject: Our Children
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date7Time: 6th Feb. 2018  07:00 local  06:00 Z

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Our Children
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 02:30:42 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Our Children

Mother Spirit Nebadonia : Good morning to you all, I have come this morning just to say few words, basically to remind all of you here, members of the forum, not only have you melded into a wonderful family here but to remind each and everyone of you, you are our dear children, Michael and I, as you know are your parents and as such we love you beyond measure.

Now, as all loving parents, we observe you and sometimes we can see things that we will prefer not to see, but we are also very much aware that all children at one time or another go to phases of doubt, disagreement, even rebellion as teenagers often do, but after a while they return to their senses, so to speak and all is well again.

What I want to impress upon all of you, you are all individually aware of when you go wrong, when you make a mistake, when you have done something that you deeply regret. Remember, first of all, that knowledge is things and forgive yourself, knowing full well that you have already been forgiven by your parents, Michael and I, Mother Spirit.

It is not good and proper for any human being to carry a burden on the shoulders for the rest of their lives for something that they have done and they cannot forgive themselves for doing such a thing. Now, having said that, I just want to mention something to Lemuel personally, but I know he won’t mind that this is posted.

Lemuel, I want to congratulate you for what you have achieved. There are things that you do on a daily basis that none of us is aware of, but we are aware, and now you know Jesus is also aware. I can also see that you have this improving and you will be perfectly well when the time comes, so don’t be anxious about this anymore.

This is Mother Spirit Nebadonia, this is all I have to say to you this morning. Thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.