Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Don´t give up.  (Read 316 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Don´t give up.
« on: February 07, 2018, 12:50:11 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Don´t give up.
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  7th Feb. 2018  06:49 Local  05:49 Z

https://app.box.com/s/n0o1g3p6fle3mcx500ywty2088cgtfzt

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Don´t give up.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 02:37:50 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Don’t give up

Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster : I have a message for all of you this morning, forum members, do not give up, never give up, do not throw in the towel. You are needed to help co-create a new Urantia. Our spirit family cannot do everything, they can only do so much and you are needed to complete the Celestial Team and the ground team which you are.

The forum site has been quiet for almost twenty-four hours, why ? Do you not remember, why you were lead here to this site ? Do you not remember how you felt when you found it ? Do you not remember how your heart soared in your chest with gladness that at last you found a site where you could feel at home.

So, what is happening ? Are you tired of waiting ? Are you tired of expecting and then been disappointed ? Are you simply tired of reading similar things from day to day, whether it is from someone’s Thought Adjuster or whether it is from our Celestial Family ? Is it that you think that things are going around in circles and that you are really going anywhere ?

Dear brothers and sisters here on the forum, do not give up, do not throw in the towel, you are needed, you are all warriors for God, a warrior never gives up. A warrior learns to be self-sufficient in the all and every circumtance, knowing that for well he can trust himself, that he has faith in his abilities.

My message to all of you this morning is to be steadfast, never give up, do not give up, do not throw in the towel. You all know that the dark hour is just before the dawn. You will lose such a prize if you let it slip through your hands at the very last moments of darkness and you will bitterly regret for the rest of lives. Do not do this, do not.

The Magisterial Mission will go public. The Magisterial Mission needs each and everyone of you, our beloved ground troups, our beloved warriors for God. It is still possible that Father could pull the plug on all of this and you all go down the tubes. That will not happen if you all remain steadfast to this cause, the noblest of causes ever on this planet to take place.

What this planet has suffered like no other, our beloved planet is on its knees, need to be rescued, need to be saved and you can do it, you can help, turn the tide and bring this beautiful blue planet back into the hands of Father. What a glorious task is this ? There is no more nobler task than recovering such a beautiful planet and return it into the hands of Father.

Warriors of God do not give up, this is my message to you this morning. Once again, remember why you are here, remember how you arrive here and remember that there is nothing better in all the world that you can do and to help Urantia truely become a jewel in a crown of the Universe of Nebadon. Each and everyone of you is needed for this task.

You all know, you have been told many times, you are loved beyond your understanding. We know you have been tried and tested over and over again. You have become stronger because of this and now in this very last hour before the dawn some of you are falling away and I say to you, do not allow your egos to take over because it is only your egos that can dissuade you to throw in the towel. Do not let this happen.

I have confidence in all of you that you will return stronger than ever and fullfill your part as we on our side fullfill our part. I thank you all for listening, this is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, I wish you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 05:38:18 AM »
Русские не сдаются!
The Russians do not give up!

Allie

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 07:42:50 AM »
The Pennsylvania Dutch have NOT given up!

niant2

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 08:43:24 AM »
Dear Heavenly Father, I will not give up, ..., indeed, my Thought Adjuster led me here  and to me Father, it will be an inestimated privilege to serve you as a "Warriors for God" and work with the "Celestial Team"!!!

"I am Your Servant, I am Your Liege and I am Yours to the Father's WILL on Behalf of Urantia"

"For now, I'm just looking forward to putting my hand on the new Urantia book and to read it, to study it!!!!"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:55:16 AM by niant2 »

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 11:44:30 AM »
You can count on me, as I said before, we set off on a great adventure and there is no turning back as far as I'm concerned in anyway 

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 01:36:33 PM »
Dear Brother Lemuel and LarryG, greetings to the two with the heart I want to congratulate you for your achievements that are already visible in the quality of your transmissions and in the content that you send to the readers, I like others are firm in our purpose and We do not throw in the towel, although in my case it seems that I have already thrown in the towel, it is not like that.
In my case I do not transmit due to an injury in the brain stem as a result of a fall, which caused  a crack that makes reception impossible.
Ron knows all that well because he was the one who investigated what was happening to me.
As always I put myself at the disposal of the deity, although I only receive personal data in my communication with my T / A, I hope to recover again.
I miss the times in which he constantly transmitted and manifested himself in the forum, today I only read his publications every day.
Blessings to all of you in the forum and to the readers.
Rene