Author Topic: Audio Transmision/ The Power of Silence  (Read 91 times)

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmision/ The Power of Silence
« on: February 09, 2018, 01:28:36 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: The Power of Silence
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  9th Feb. 2018  07:00 Local  06:00 Z

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmision/ The Power of Silence
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 02:46:17 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
The power of silence

Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster : Good morning everyone, I want to talk this morning about the « The power of silence ». You all know, it has been told many times, that silence is golden and so it is in a way, but I want to talk about the power of silence. You, members here on the forum, have been encouraged from the first moment of your membership to practice entering the stillness and silence in order for you to receive and transmit.

To begin with it is very difficult because normally people are not used to turn within themselves seeking peace, quiet and solace. No, 99% of the time, one’s attention is being drawn outside of yourself, your external world, your daily routines and your daily problems. Now after years of practice for some of you, you are beginning to appreciate the power of silence.

When you turn inward to your Beloved, there is silence. You become more aware of your physical body, of your breathing and how it begins to slow down and you become more relax and yet you are fully aware of what is going on around you, but your focus is in the silence and you begin to really feel its power, the power of silence is really tangible, one can feel it. It is indeed a presence.

I indeed could change the title of this talk and call it the « presence of silence » as well as the power of silence. How to practice it for well, I am sure, all of you here members of the forum, you are already aware that there is in fact a power in silence and this power seems to grow inside of yourself and it is a comfort to become aware of this.

When you first become aware of this power within yourself, it is the most wonderful thing. You begin to receive your own proof that there is within yourself this power, this presence that it is so comforting. Now you know this power, this presence is always within you. All you need to do is to turn inward to yourself and simply surrender totally and completely and joyfully to this power of the silence.

When you know you are in this state, not only are you aware of this power you are also aware that this power surrounds you, it is within and without. There is no separation and with practice you will become aware that it is easy to turn inward even when you are out in the countryside or even in a city or under any or all circumstance and this is in fact the cracks of the matter when you are able to immediately enter into this silence, this power.

You have the greatest of advantages over other who know nothing about this. Your strength, your fortitude comes from within this power of silence. Now you know this where and how you Beloved Thought Adjusters can give you what they want you to receive, whether it is an image, a thought or just a feeling that you are able to interprete perhaps into a message.

This is how you learn to receive by entering this silence and to become aware of this power. It really is a power and this power, as you know, comes from Spirit, your Father Fragment, your Indwelling, your Beloved Thought Adjuster is this very power of silence. So, dear brothers and sisters of the forum, this is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster encouraging you to continue practicing, entering into the silence and to become aware of this power of silence within each and everyone of you.

This is your strength, this is your power, this is love, this is your Beloved Thought Adjuster. I know Lemuel for example cannot go, I was to say day, but he is always connected to me, his Thought Adjuster, because this is not only what he decides, but he realizes. This is all there is and this realisation will come to each and everyone of you. The only reality you have is within you own self and you can be with yourself any time and all time, simply turn within and receive this power of silence.

I thank you all for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmision/ The Power of Silence
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 10:44:15 AM »
I had a sense of deja vu with your recording today since I used to use the silence daily to regain strength and to gain a speck of wisdom on how to deal with life when all seems so lost at times to ambitions and heart felt nearness to all people I feel so much a part of.  I had a brief moment of contact with your Thought Adjuster as I listened to the tape, and he shrugged at me and left without out saying too much since I am in the desperate throws of reevaluation of all that has gone before us in the past year for sure and maybe more.  It is simply this: your power withing (as you transmitted) is the only thing between yourself and your need for absolute sanity about how to conduct your daily affairs in the world.  It is also the only shield any of us have to ward off the insanity of a rebellion world and its useless philosophy you must be part of the machine that chops you up into tiny bits and spits you out as inedible before the world courts of opinion.  The inner power of silence is velvet to the mind and I often used it to help me sleep when beset by so many unsolvable problems I always seem to have.  I thank you again for a stellar perfomance with your Adjuster to revisit those times I absolutely depended on it to keep me going!  Great!

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania