Author Topic: Audiio Transmission / Being a Mother  (Read 179 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audiio Transmission / Being a Mother
« on: February 10, 2018, 01:28:56 AM »
Speaker: Mary, mother of Jesus.
Subject: Being a Mother.
T/R: Lemuel.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 10th Feb. 2018  07:00 Local  06:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/9487n8ef172tg1f1ndnkusnjlk7kbt21

Dorian

Re: Audiio Transmission / Being a Mother
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 02:43:42 AM »
Thank you so much Lemuel for this beautiful message from Mary.  It is 1:30 AM here in Oklahoma and I couldn't sleep tonight so here I am enjoying listening to your message in the middle of the night.  It was so sincere and full of love that I felt compelled to send a copy of it to my daughter who lost her son last year and constantly wonders why it happened the way it did.  I hope this audio from you gives her some comfort.

Love to you my brother,
Dorian

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 02:57:02 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Being a mother

Mary, mother of Jesus : This is Mary, mother of Jesus. I do not have the opportunity very often to come and speak to human or in fact do I have the desire to, but this morning I have both the opportunity and the desire and I come through this one to talk about « Being a mother ». Being a mother, as I am sure all mothers already know is the greatest task that a human being can offer this world in recommends to the Heavenly Father who has given you a body of the woman to bear a child.

More than 2000 years ago when I gave birth to Jesus, the circumstances of his birth, you are all aware, they were not normal, they were quite extraordinary as you know. For my part, I was so relieved after such a long journey to finally give birth to Jesus. Joseph and I were so happy and so relieved that everything had gone well.

Times to-day are very different indeed in the so-called developed and civilized world. Those countries of the west or the occident predominently. Many women go to work and follow a professional occupation and they become so enamoured with that occupation to forsake a greater occupation which of course is that of being a mother.

I do not wish to give the impression that every woman must become a mother because in fact that is not possible and they say that it is not possible simply because of the life-contract that the person has and many mothers have not contracted to have children ans so for them of course it is perfectly natural for them to seek professional career, but this is a minority.

The majority of women do have the possibility to have children and I do not use the word « obligation », no one is ever obligated to do anything. Father has given you freewill and you must use that freewill at your discretion, but having said that I am sure you can all recognize the negative effect that so many women who could have given birth to children have preferred to go to work.

The effect of so many children without parental control, without the constant love and presence of the mother in a home, in comfort and in warm, as all homes should be and this can only come from a loving mother to bring her child up in a home that is comfortable and warm, as you all know with a woman’s touch and only a woman can do this.

The woman that goes out to work early every morning who does not enjoy sitting down for a breakfast with her child is a great lost of opportunity to really become so very close to your children, but in the future there will no possibility of your children going astray. It is indeed a great misfortune that to-day it is not the case.

There are so many broken harms, there are so many children without homes, there are so many children living with just one parent. We all know, just one parent family, being the mother or indeed being the father, is not the best solution, the best way to bring up a child. Most of you mothers know the many difficulties, problems, heartaches and pains of being a mother, bringing your child up from his infancy to adulthood.

By the time your child is an adult, you would have experienced so many things, not just as a mother, but as a human being that has contributed to the plans of Father by producing children, well-balanced, well-loved and well-appreciated. I did not have that experience. You all know what happened to my son Jesus and I do not wish to dwell on that.

Only want to say normally wants to see their son or their daughter die before they do, it is so unnatural. Children should all have to live with their parents but unfortunately many times they do not. How many mothers have lost sons through war, how many women have lost sisters and brothers through war. It is very hard being a mother many times.

But to-day, I would just wish to reming all women, you do have your freewill given to you from Father, yes and it is up to you to use it according to your desire. I would only like to emphasize that in spite of all the problems, all the heartaches, all the pains and sufferings that can and does affect a mother, nevertheless it is worthy, there is no more worthy task than being a mother.

Eventhough, I suffered as perhaps no other mother has ever suffered, specially to see a son die in such a horrific way, nevertheless it is worth being a mother to have given birth to such a son, to have been so graced by Our Father, and so my final words to you women, wherever you are, think very carefully about what you want to do with your life, whether you want to become a mother or whether you want to pursue a professional career, this is your decision.

I would only say once more being a mother is the most the noblest and a greatest task that a woman can perform. I am Mary, mother of Jesus. I thank this one for recognize me and allowing my to come through. I thank you all for listening and I bid a good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Allie

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 09:27:00 AM »
Dear Mother Mary,

I love you with all of my heart and I will love you forever!   But I have a different point of view.

You write that we are to think carefully about whether we want to become a mother or to pursue a career.   That would be wonderful if life was that simple.   There is a large group of us who never had that choice.   When the father does not earn enough to pay the bills, the mother is forced to go to work.   I am not talking about earning money for expensive vacations or the latest "toys."  But to pay the day to day expenses.

As you know, being a mother is the greatest joy and also the greatest heartache.   My hope is that someday all mothers who wish to stay home with their children are able to do so.   I do not wish to ignore the importance of fathers for they are both equally needed by the child.  

Today, I send out my love to all the mothers.  That includes our own beloved Mother Spirit.

Your grateful daughter,
Allie

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 12:46:32 AM »
The choice of having children or not is to be taken before young couples get married. As Mother Mary says, there is a minority who choose to follow a career instead of being a mother, but that decision is to be made beforehand and once it is decided what way to go, the responsability must be assume fully, be it to be a mother or not. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.