Author Topic: The Stars Are Crossed - A deadly situation coming up just ahead of us -  (Read 3707 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I seldom worry myself over the future condition of time in our work on this planet we call earth and they call Urantia.  I do not dispute the fact that there is a problem all the time somewhere and somehow it gets tamped down in such a way, no one notices the solution very well at all.

However we are going into springtime now with a serious problem and I prefer to address it astrologically, as most of you are aware of the language and not the language of revelatory prophecy which this takes.

I often refer to the astrological symbol PLUTO.  It is a symbol that is all, but the darned thing is it times triggering pretty scary stuff to the idea of peace and tranquility proposed in an astrological tryst appearing.

If you took the history of this world, the symbol Pluto crops up for two huge world wars in the 20th century.  Pluto in a happy relationship, they call a trine in astrology, is hard to deal with as WWII started with Japan trouncing our Fleet in Hawaii when Pluto made a trine to the ascendant of the United States chart.   A Trine is supposed forebode good vibes and not the start to war, but in this case it was trine to the American will to resist.  Now that Pluto symbol is moving right into a very serious patch of bad luck for the United States, and somehow it also applies to getting a strong spiritual Mission to our world.  I discuss this as follows:

This month (end of April) Pluto enters in Aquarius,  And that  calls for redefining the relationship between individual and collective and challenges authoritarian power structures.  Aquarius is working in all of our birth signs as an independent and judging personal sense of what I should do or not do.  IT is ruled by a planetary significator called Uranus.  Uranus is unpredictable and does some bizarre things including sudden scientific discoveries and sudden ends to countries and people.
Pluto is entering that den of scary changes, and Pluto itself symbolizes personal issues with authority.  IT is the mass extinction of the dinosaurs as I see from a spirit indicator that on our calendar date of March 3rd 2 million 400 thousand years ago, the last dinosaur breathed its lst in Honduras.  IT was a little agile dinosaur but it was the last true dinosaur due to the fact that the air was poisoned by so much fire it suffocated instead of dying from injuries.

Today we have Pluto making the same address it was when that creature died without enough air.  This time there is no dinosaur as a creature, but we have a dinosaur of hate and crisis on the planet and it will be suffocated by the evolution of old age and lost horizons to such a condition. 

There are two areas this move of Pluto into Aquarius will start to address for years to come.

1 - Financial distractions and banking problems;
2 - The loss of certain nation states are probable starting now and working for the next 12 to 15 years to come.  Pluto takes about 28 years to go through one sun sign.  Aquarius is vulnerable to a Pluto transition because Uranus which rules it is a true social wild card too and is unpredictable.  Pluto is unpredictable, and add them together, we have starting a serious look at the death of huge number of people and countries and states.  Sorry to lay it so think on the line, but such can be read into this seriously.

Most people leave the governments they live under alone just to keep the peace of living in it.  But look at Iran and poisoning their girl students rebelling over social practices against young women and girls.  Pluto is going to make a run at Iran and watch out Iran, you are not playing that transit well at all.  The old religions in Handstand are forcing the Uranus in Aquarius posit to come to terms with the total loss of power over a surprise incursion of another view by the Afghan people and they seriously question why kill a country over a head scarf too or having women teachers?  Pluto does not make right necessarily, but always attacks out of date social forms and we have plenty to change on Urantia now.

Lastly, the Second Return:  From an earth prospective, such a return is hard to carry forward since it is a 2nd time it has happened, and Pluto though the reforms created under the first Bestowal of Jesus, was sufficient and over.  But Pluto moving into Aquarius now has a new idea about how to use a Bestowal Son on this earth.  It indicates, "let the people be, but warn the people, there is no justification for rebellion again.  That shows up as a square of Saturn (the symbol of full responsibility must be taken) to Plut in June, and all hell can break lose by a group of people who refuse to behave for any reason, and wind up annihilated by a new war no one thought could happen (Uranus intellect without responsibility).

I leave it alone now.  This late spring is not done with us easily to get through it in one piece.  War and rumors of war are all around us now, and the US is a kingpin in most of it,  but it too is like my natal chart, full of foreboding unless it takes responsible action to stay on course and use good will to warn and stop wars if possible.

The financial picture is grim and is hard to predict for reasons stated.  War is entirely possible in the regions where fair play is never observed, and the last of the Mohicans who live unobserved by social media, may make the final difference for all of us however Uranus acts to stop the flow of illicit drugs and over stating immigration with far too many people involved.  A mass extinction could happen when so many gather in flight.

Thank you for your attention, and do think about your own safety and providing yourselves supplies while you can find them. 

Ron Besser/ your horoscope maker not but I am listening to the world at war no longer, but insisting that the Second Return take shape quick and soon, as the INTERREGNUM  we are in now cannot last to our benefit for long. 

Cheers!

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This thread should be examined again.  I am using symbols revelation does not recognize as useful, but they are a way to get at a tough situation for you.

Here is my vocabulary to understand what I have to say in definition form:

Planetary Retrograde:  That is the appearance of a person living on earth, to see planets in our solar system reverse themselves and seemingly go backwards.  Several planets in our solar system started that recently.  In sun sign astrology, if those planets affect your forecast, add the word "delay" to any thing you really wanted to get done recently.

The Constellation called Capricorn:
In prophetic astrology Capricorn is the soup of the daily grind at work.  It loves to work though and is quite discriminating about how it lives and stubbornly so even if there is very little money to buy what Capricorn wants to buy to live well with.    Choice words:  stubborn, discriminating, caring, stay the course with your fingernails holding on to appearance well done and proud of work done to the point you would paint yourself into a corner to stay the course-  that means the job is almost your body!  You get the idea I hope.

Pluto:    That is the planet and what it symbolizes in prophetic astrology.  I take it very seriously and one does not come out of a Pluto influence unchanged.  Divorce, the ugly ones, are Pluto arranged sometimes, death of a loved one just as you got to know them well, and any revolution in a country is a visit from Pluto in prophecy aspects in astrology.  The bloody Russian Revolution in 1917 and the vast changes it brought still felt in some respects, is an example of what Pluto can bring when it is not so friendly.  That is what I want to talk about in this post when we are done with definitions as Pluto today, the 10th of June 2023, is RETROGRADE in Capricorn now.  IT is telling us something prophetically we might expect:

PLUTO RETROGRADE in CAPRICORN and the United States and Its Allies
Let us use normal conversational language to talk about these symbolic and very rough changes the world might expect over the next six months.

Number 1:  When Pluto starts backing again into Capricorn as it is doing today, it stops things from developing that could change anything that was starting to show signs of repairing itself, or blooming for the first time, and disagreements get worse and worse.  Since this happens in Capricorn, that is usually a work slowdown on important issues of national importance.

Number 2:  There is a legal aspect in this one too.  Capricorn is unusually difficult about reselling old good virtues to a young crowd.  Youngsters, men and women up to age 30, tend to take things for granted, but Pluto is going to teach a few lessons they need some old virtues to be adopted to get through some punishment.  Look for bankruptcy and dislocation every where even though the stock market seems to be trying to start a bull market again.  That is an illusion and Pluto will take a chunk of money away from you if you are not very, very careful.

Number 3:  Theft, sedition, and over aged cheese (Bit Coin my dears), are on a Pluto list for Germanic revisions/  Bismark stated one day in the revision of the German State, "why don'twe just call it a day, and then let this whole matter fall into place by itself!"  He was a Chancellor of Prussia before it was part of the German State at that time, and he called it right, as a depression hit and the  German Dutchies came calling for safety and care under the Prussian Chancellor.  Modernize this, this time, and read: the United States becomes so wealthy it does not really know what to do with a change in fortunes, but Pluto has a wise courage to say, eat while you can kiddies, you will beg for food in a little while, whether that is financial security or food on the table too.

Number 4:  Now this one is probably going to gag you:  It is not impossible something happens so seriously in the next 12 to 24 months to this world, the US election of 2024 could be delayed.  Pluto goes direct and begins moving back to Aquarius in January 2024, and blasts the normal bridges to the transition of power with crazy Uranus (invention and unpredictable and bizarre behavior), becomes the guide for Pluto to cast a spell over politics. We have been through this once before with Watergate, and my 19th century history memory recalls that mess in 1897 to 1905 through 1909 when J P Morgan had to lend the US government treasury enough money to stop a run on the banks and restore currency stability.  Then Pluto was in Sagittarius just coming out of Neptune driven Scorpio.  Secrets and horrible debts when people started paying monthly for homes and Fords and JP Morgan was smart enough to keep his money in gold bars and coins in France!  I just say this: the election of 2024 will be quite a show stopper if Pluto gets to finagle the means to produce it.

Number 5:  Most of us, you and me and our neighbors, are never sure what we have left at the end of the day.  I mean the salary or the social security check is all eaten up and you got the lawn mowed or the apartment straight anyhow, and suddenly the bank is in your life again!  Well, Uncle Sam, might have a bank in its life for a few months when currencies in SE Asia attempt to use the  Yuan instead of the Dollar.  That almost happened in 2008 and the US had to scramble hard to cover its debts and regulate international currency back to value normalcy.  This time China is the culprit not we think, but the care of a the EU Bank to regulate sales of power grids based on nuclear energy production could really foul up the issue of how much is paid to run power production.  You watch!  Europe is going to be unstable due to need and not finding easy solutions very soon.

Number 6:  Uranus is the significator as Aquarius.  The term "significator" refers to the controlling characteristic of the majority of power to command meanings in prophetic astrology.   I am very careful to note these things more than most do, and hopefully avoid surprises not even contemplated.  I therefore speak to this group which knows far more than almost anyone other group about the promised SECOND RETURN:

The SECOND RETURN AND PLUTO!
Roll your eyes about this okay?
Let me be the first to speak a prediction based on prophetic astrology work, and that is as follows:

Number 7 - It works like a charm.  Now, for a change, the harsh changes naturally lining up with these meanings is working right with the returned Bestowal Son, to move quickly and well.  What does the Second Return affect first?

Answer:  Business - capitalism and trade.  Other than that more to come later/

Number 8 - Pluto is a Renaissance planet when it clears the rotted debris of centuries of tradition and obscuration of truth that the debris have accumulated over it.  With Renaissance comes clear skies and too much light maybe, but the Italian Renaissance was quite a pill popping discovery to the Medici who got to rule Italy and trade all in their favor.  It could happen here too, but it cannot be predicted.  Until there is a consensus for a military show down out the door, the entire planet might find itself revolving around two super powers and I leave it at that by 2027 or 2028.  And that might happen even with the Bestowal Son apparent in our lives.

Number 9 - What happens to Christianity after the sacred cows of capitalism are disabused of their power?  Pluto suggests the oligarchy of the Vatican and the Baptists combined might reconsider dedicating their ministries to a different way of speaking of the Christ.  I will not get into that one for sure.

And finally Number 10:
I am never sure of anything in my personal life and that just gets worse I think.  Pluto for me enters right over my ascension starting in May of 2024.  That is a killer for self identification as the ascending sign is a prediction about how you wish to be known and how you want to influence other people in your life.  Pluto sitting on that like big fat wet hen incubates huge changes in my direction advising myself I could be dead long before that time though.  Personal issues about Pluto for each of you depend on where Pluto is in your sun sign chart, and that is to guess at millions of possible locations and impossible to tell you each.  Just know this however:

So long as the Bestowal Son rules in favor of THE PEOPLE, he has you covered too in spite of this Pluto influence.  It is a really rough time coming says predictive astrology, and I stand back now for the Creator Son, who was Jesus, also called MICHAEL OF NEBADON to speak to all of this finally:

,MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks - "What a story Ron can throw up when he wants to.  This little post is worth a few million rubles too, as it indicates that Russia is in for a tough time too.  It is very small in the universe of Nebadon, and this is your earth as we see it, but it has a huge inventory of meanings we in the Master Universe take as a long study lesson in what is to be  done with a plane that has lost its way so many times, we tend to let it make noise and wait for it to go quiet again to bring it a new Mission.

"The Second Return is my Mission to earth once more.  It has gotten bumped out of line twice so far, and we expect not further bumps at this time.  However, let us speak to Ron first, and his unusual abilities to speak prophecy at such a tender age of 81, and frankly there is more to it than that; however, recognize the prophecy Ron has spoken above as PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY is remarkable close to what we predict up here in our secret deliberations about what to do for  this wayward planet.  I stand back because FATHER wishes to intervene with a statement too:

FATHER - "Ron, you best the best of us with your wide ranging views.  You are well read and know the characters on Urantia, your earth name.  For reasons of State we also place you in a box again so you do not upset the powers to be up here but being too sure Pluto is the real culprit.  You do not believe it, but that it is a predictive symbol and you use it that way I see.

"However, let me state this too:  No one understands earth (Urantia) better than I do as a way to explain Jesus this time:

"JESUS is remarking to me as I speak here: 'What a wonderful way to explain something now:

"JESUS bears no resemblance to the 1st Century AD Bestowal Son then working Galilee and places known to you.  He is now a Deity of His own and for that reason is seasoned enough to know that the second return of Jesus is far different than when we knew him for the first time.

"JESUS is never too old or too young now to understand you, our human family on Urantia.  For reasons of State,  Ron is an Adjunct to these Missions, and will live long enough to see to his job to keep us together at first.   WE intend to incarnate many Sons but not a Bestowal Son except for the reappearance of JESUS again.  For that reason we suggest the reader learn to spell as well as Ron tried to do so, and that is to be sure that Jesus runs well with anyone that knows he is truly the Son of God, but he was once a son of man, and as such ran his bestowal differently.  Let me reiterate that:

"JESUS is different now.  He is perfected.  I made Him Deity!  He has own place in heaven, and runs a small universe of his own way out on the outskirts of  time called Tintantium.  That is not for you to know further; however, be advised I make one additional revelation for all of you to understand:  God the Father loves Jesus very much but there are other little sons who make me proud to be a FATHER of them too and Ron has managed to get my attention with all of you too!  Let these things ride for now, and get this posted before and accident happens to all of us Ron.  I am FATHER, and thank you for your time and attention to all told here.  K" FATHER.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania