Author Topic: NEW BOOK BY RON published today please see inside 10Aug2021  (Read 882 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
NEW BOOK BY RON published today please see inside 10Aug2021
« on: August 10, 2021, 12:53:07 pm »
Hello everyone,  the new book called:

The Crown, The Tomb, and The Coronation: The Imminent Return of Christ is now published and on Amazon.com books

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1639450866/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1628595758&sr=8-1

For those who have donated to the Magisterial Foundation to help pay for this publication, and if you would like a complimentary copy of it, send Larry Gossett your postal address and he will see to it I get it and send you your free copy as our gift and thanks for your donation.  We fully and always thank you for helping us out. 

Ron Besser

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NEW BOOK BY RON published today please see inside 10Aug2021
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 01:04:49 pm »
Awesome book cover Ron, I cannot wait to read it. Congratulation and a BIG Thank You! 

God bless you, 

sonsofGod

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 02:01:50 pm »
Congratulations Ron. Finally we see what has been to most of us an imagination on lightline discussions.
The cover truly portrays the long wait for the second return of Jesus. The old man never gave up.
The introduction on Amazon makes one curious to really want to read it.
I am sure it's going to cause ripples if not tidal waves especially in Christendom and other religious spheres on Urantia.
Once again Ron well done!

Love and Blessings,
Moses.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 04:13:17 pm by Moses Ouko »

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 04:07:52 pm »
Today feels like a party on Serara Forum to celebrate Ron's unceasing efforts for God and His Family. 

We hope and pray for the return of Jesus!  Good job Ron!

Cheers and Love to All!

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 08:39:00 pm »
Hi Ron,
Thank you and all those involved in this incredible work to produce this book. I know this is just newly released in the US but it is not available outside of US. I am wondering if it would be available on the Kindle version. Amazon does not provide this nor shipping to my location. I am going to try the writersbranding.com website to see if it can be ordered directly. I will let you know how I go with it. By the way, there is a photo of you in the preview page on the writersbranding website and its a nice photo update of you.  Good to see you are looking fine. Of course, we are all going to be busy reading these books, I have yet to get through the Origins one. I better get cracking on reading fast. Meanwhile, it is great to be able to have a discussion forum to make further comments, questions and so on. Nice cover portrait. What is the Huge black I on the left hand side of the front cover page? Is that the I as in the I AM?  :)

Sue/7inOcean

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 09:30:24 pm »
Thank you Ron for this great book, unfortunately it's not available to my location either :( When is the E-book version ready?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 09:58:19 pm »
Try Writers' Branding web site to order one and somewhere I have a web site you can order them too but even I cannot find it from Writer's Branding.  I will post the URL when it is up and I am positive orders from anywhere can be delivered using it.  Ebook and Kindle should receive final approval this week sometime.  Not received yet.  Thanks for asking DaCandyMan and for your great feedback.    And everyone I am most grateful you liked the book too.  Ron

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2021, 10:26:13 pm »
https://writersbranding.com/bookstore/
This is the website I found and it has the book, i'm trying to order the kindle version but during payment it kept saying the payment method is not available in my state? I'm trying to order using credit card. I've already messaged the website hope they can resolve this issue soon.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2021, 11:01:20 pm »
Hi Sue,
I also noticed Ron's picture on Amazon's  site with the book. Ron you look great and that should be quite current as the picture I always have in my mind is the one on the forum. Sue if I may, the I stands for Imminent as Ron explained in one of the lightlines ago in a discussion with Michael I think. If I remember well. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 01:10:13 am »
Since the book is to prepare the Second Return of JESUS by informing the world population about the “when”, the “why” and the “how”, do we have a chance to see it in multi-lingual in a short term period ?

By the way, some days ago, while I was busy doing some homework and letting my thoughts wandering from one subject to another, I had a clear channel with my TA who told me that the Second Return is not to be expected before the events of natural disasters, the establishment of the Regency and the Magisterial Missions running full speed on the ground.

So, I say : "OK, what is your forecasted period ?" And the answer was : "Between 2022 and 2024". My hope is we don’t have to wait so long and that my TA has been too much pessimistic. :)
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2021, 01:36:36 am »
Hi Clency,
I don't think your TA is pessimistic at all.  :) There are several reasons for the delay of the second return I guess and from LLUSA for Tuesday 10/08/2021 Jesus said that there are fires and floods in several places on the planet and other things. Therefore people who are fighting for their survival might not listen to what he has to say. He also went on to say that before the end of 2021 there will be glorious changes that will affect the lives of every man, woman and child.

There is this post Earth's Future Forecast 2022 - 2035 from which I quote;
For reasons of State, He does return in the period of 2021 - 2022 but that era is not reviewed here for the time being.  The Crown, as this author calls the book title for short hand, fully covers 2021 through 2022.  
This is the period of beginning Regencies, 2025 - 2027, and much earlier if we can secure cooperation between the executive branch of the United States government and its assigns as well. 
Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2021, 07:52:26 am »
DaCandyMan:  The problem with the Kindle version is that as of yesterday,  Ingram's (which is the distribution and pre-publication of all books to get approved on their order list, they have not approved the Kindle or electronic version.  The official publication of the CROWN is August 04, yet it did not appear for buying until August 8th.  I seem to be the last to understand how this works, and if you found a web site so people outside of the United States can get a copy please make the URL available for us.  I am frustrated by Amazon which is an international vendor but does not sell the book there.  

PS - Where is your transmission for today?  Do not let it slip Dingxin.  Keep up the good work. 
RON

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2021, 12:49:52 pm »
Hi Ron.

I went to the Amazon page and the occurrence not available appeared. We have no forecast when this product will be available again.

When the physical book is available for sale at AMAZON I will buy it. The book ORIGINS I bought by AMAZON previously and it came to my address here in Brasília, Brazil. So I will wait for the physical book to be available on the AMAZON website.

Steinmetz

See the AMAZON website:
https://www.amazon.com.br/Crown-Tomb-Coronation-Imminent-Return/dp/1639450874/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1628700247&sr=8-1

The observation that appears on the AMAZON website is:

Not available.
We have no forecast when this product will be available again.

======= 

Oi Ron.

Entrei na página da Amazon e apareceu a ocorrência não disponível. Não temos previsão de quando este produto estará disponível novamente.

Quando o livro físico tiver disponível à venda na AMAZON eu irei comprar. O livro ORIGINS eu comprei pela AMAZON anteriormente e veio para meu endereço aqui em Brasília, Brasil. Por isto eu vou esperar o livro físico estar disponível no site da AMAZON.

Steinmetz

Vide site na AMAZON:
https://www.amazon.com.br/Crown-Tomb-Coronation-Imminent-Return/dp/1639450874/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1628700247&sr=8-1

O observação que aparece no site da AMAZON é:

Não disponível.
Não temos previsão de quando este produto estará disponível novamente.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2021, 01:28:12 pm »
Julio,

Have you tried ordering it directly from the publishers website here 

https://writersbranding.com/bookstore/
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2021, 01:41:08 pm »
Thanks Ron for this new revelation for us to revel in, nice picture too. I pray that it will catch the eye of the public like a snowball going down hill. I have no idea how many people Jesus would require before His return but I'm sure as many as possible. Concerning what Clency said that puts another time icing on the cake. HOW LONG FATHER, HOW LONG?

DOMTIA

Weydevu