Author Topic: Lightline USA - SUNDAY - 5 SEPT - includes Q & A  (Read 696 times)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Lightline USA - SUNDAY - 5 SEPT - includes Q & A
« on: September 05, 2021, 03:24:18 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Here is the link for todays audio tape Lightline USA - SUNDAY - 5 SEPT - includes Q & A:  https://app.box.com/s/v9qqzculle8hj4j2au9zehgikemw4r5x

Our thanks to our emcee Tarkas, the Universal Father, Sue (Seraphim) for her intelligence report, and all our celestial family who have made this Lightline possible.

Appreciation to all attendees via web, streaming and direct live call and to all who posed their questions.  The next Lightline USA with your host Ron Besser will be held Tuesday, September 7th @ 2 pm York time.

Tune in to the daily Lightlines held in various languages as well.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 03:25:50 pm by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: Lightline USA - SUNDAY - 5 SEPT - includes Q & A
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 06:02:55 pm »
Hello Everyone, here are notes for the Sunday Sept. 5 Light Line.
Light Line 09-05-2021 Sunday

Ron Besser Host, Phyllis Simpson, Co-Host.

8 on streaming and 16 on the direct call. Welcome!
TARKAS: Hello to everybody. I am about to transfer my power to Urantia.
I must do what they call (if I as a high spirit being come into a lower level, I can change my order. I am going to become a seraphim. . . )
(I am talking to the cabal now. . . )
The truth of the matter, we now have enough material for you to present to the Chamber and the US Department of Commerce a full fledged description of WTP. You finished a part of it today that was mighty important.

I am TARKAS: We are of the dominion of Urantia, and we are no longer tolerating the intrusions. We are removing them; it is safer. Here is the problem we are facing today and in the near future: The LLUSA are transmitted on Sunday and Tuesday. If you want to know what has changed, tune into these for the greatest detail. The other hosts will be presenting it too, but usually we wait until Sunday to make announcements.

Today here is an important announcement for all of you to consider: The individual you know as Jesus is about the begin his return with an incarnation. His appearance will be the same as long ago but with modern clothing.

We provide Ron with this update. Ron knows how to project wireless electricity for 800 miles. It is a major consideration on our part to see how it was done. You are concerned, not about east and west across the country, but north and south. That takes a different kind of hookup.

The problem we have with wireless transmission is yes we have no need for batteries. But if one of the towers goes down, everybody using electricity is stranded. We are going to suggest that the idea of being batteryless is not a good idea until we have sustainability. We will revise a portion of the tower transmission information.

Now this: We are now going to reuse one of the transmissions we used several months ago, in which Ron is placed on reflectivity. Reflectivity allows a larger bandwidth, for you to hear.
I am THE UNIVERSAL FATHER. I have asked for reflectivity to be used this time, so we can pull in a wider band of transmission that Ron doesn't often bother to listen to. The occult, and channel material, Ron is pretty sour about the training that channelers have. They don't fully understand what, who and how they are connected. They can be wildly inaccurate. Don't buy time on a telephone with those children, they are mostly poorly informing you.

Now this: I'm having a seraphim who used to serve you, to transmit. Ron, her name is Suzie. She wants to understand Ron's feelings about the seraphim.
She makes a pass to find out how you stand. She is lamenting the fact Ron is so bitter. We have to retrain them. They cannot be fully returned to normal, and it is a problem to those who do transmissions on Light Lines. For this reason, I want you all to hear what she has to say about the cabal, the rebels, the insurrectionists, in Biblical terms, the devil. There is nothing to be afraid of. Know the ilk.

I am SUZIE your seraphim. You provided me a welcome in the morontial. I appreciate that.

Understand I have an obligation to my chief, a renewed Supreme being we think is about to be presented on Urantia.

The truth of the matter, Ron will never be comfortable with the view on Urantia, that all of God is Jesus, except the universal father.

We are getting feedback. . . one moment, . .
That got it.

I have an obligation to my own chief. That will be the renewed supreme. But it has the nasty habit of doing what Ron detests.
UNIVERSAL FATHER: Ron has to think to put a lot of material together. He has to put it together in a form as you are used to.

Ron writes. He doesn't take dictation. The supreme wants to control vocabulary. You can't come in a transmission, where I have to think, "is it cabal? Salvington, or is this word better than another?"

"For that reason, you strangle me. It is like a muff over my nose. I can't get intellectual breath. Stop that. Ask if you can insert your word or not. That way you will reduce my anger over what you do."

You can't strangle anybody intellectually, or with breath. Ron knows the word to use, but he can't remember it because they want to insert that word.
If you transmit, an evaluation is now in place why a human would object to what the supreme or the cabal is wanting to do.

Weydevu asked about the Havona Supreme. Ron said I don't know the disposition. When she first came out, it was war. I cannot tolerate what they did to the human will.

SUZIE: I am fully aware you declare war on any one of us who do that.
I am fully arranged around you Ron, and you are protected. We will now go to the natural flow of transmission, and I will give you an intelligence report .

This is an intelligence report: China.
It is likely the Chinese govt will declare the US govt an enemy. The Biden administration will probably allow the tariffs of Trump to remain.

Your WTP is fantastically provided for. You will have a problem until the Dept of Commerce takes part.

The whole idea of LL and transmitting is going to be revised.
The Sunday and Tuesday will remain. The other 5 will be revised to provide for instance, Europe or other parts of the world a more reasonable time to listen to them.

Dominick is preparing a website to provide these tapes in various languages. These tapes will be the only evidence of news of what is happening for the second return.
Ron would like to double the number of Light Lines, but he can't find reliable transmitters. If you could find the old Teaching Mission transmitters, you will see they can't be used because they are providing the world with wrong information.
Now this:
The entire matter recurring on Urantia is the hostility of the Muslim religion and jihad. They will learn bitterly there is no such thing any more. No caliph for Afghanistan They are thugs and murderers. We are against murder and thuggery, not Islam.

For that reason, there will be appointed over their own projection, a type of caliph so that the freedom of the seas be maintained. Insurrection that requires a theology to be carried out is to be totally removed. The theology of the Muslim caliph in Afghanistan intends to execute the old leadership of the old government.

Ron loves to promote intelligence reports. It requires an angel to do it. But Deity is not in the mood to do this for the time being.
I am Suzie.
I stand back, Tarkas,

Tarkas; That was very brave of you.
Suzie: I don't like Ronald. And I don't like "Susan"!

Tarkas: Ron considers the Ancients of Days to be absolutely fair, and totally ready to make circumstances work.

This is not channel it is direct communication. In channeling you have intermediaries.

This is TARKAS. Ron is still trying to learn to walk again.
The Ancients of Days now sees the methods they used, and are considering making it a crime to impersonate Deity.
Ron: if we impersonate deity down here, it is blasphemy.

Tarkas: From now on, if anyone says they are Melchizedek, it is. If someone says he is Michael, he is.

The ANCIENTS OF DAYS: They tried to make you bleed to death. All they did was make you blister.
The pain will end.

For the rest of you, you have to go through some transition work. You will have swelling on your legs and tummy, and your heart will beat harder than you are used to. Also you are strong, awake, and thinking when you are asked to participate in the divine missions that are soon to appear.

Summarizing for those who are new:

1. The US government has tripped badly, that nation being the most powerful on the planet. It has elected a president. But now the Executive office will be a three man presidency. Two divine ministers beside him will give counsel for policy, and for domestic help. The people of the USA are in a desperate condition. They don't know how to behave, cooperate, and now Urantia herself will teach them how, if they wish to continue living, to cooperate, and how to elect a good president.

Furthermore,
I am UNIVERSAL FATHER:
I have summarized a part of what is about to happen, You will have a divine mission of incarnated beings, It is finally intelligent help on how to deal with all these people with a pandemic ruining the society.

Most of the population is a jackass, and doesn't cooperate to prevent the spread of Covid. Somehow they got the idea if they stand tall and not get inoculated, that the government won't control them. It has nothing to do with government control or agents. It has to do with your health. For those who have problems with the inoculation, they weren't well to begin with.

All will be inoculated except those who have extended life, and the hosts of the Light Lines. Those under the ilk of super individualism have to learn to cooperate when it comes to the safety of all people involved.

One on streaming stopped over the issue.

The Regency will insure if you are not inoculated, you will not be able to take part in any of the Jesus gatherings and speeches. You will stay at home and listen to the radio. The children need special handling. Your science is totally inadequate. Please understand the hosts of LL are human beings, too. Ron calls himself a mammal. You are all primates. You know God separates you into the human category. That does not allow you a different behavior. The regency treats you as intelligent humans. lf you can't, no hard feelings.

We turn this back to Tarkas.
This is Father, thank you all for listening.
Thank you.

I am TARKAS, ONE WITHOUT NAME OR NUMBER: I will planetize. I dare not incarnate. Those who have taken the trinity vow, and have been embraced twice or more, are no longer able to incarnate.
1:35.
Phasing. That is when a very high being, a deity, can change his appearance, and appear on a planet as an angel or midwayer.
MANTUTIA: yes, we use the term phasing.

Phasing.

Tarkas: I will Phase to become a seraphim.

When they appear, they have structured your genes, you choke.

I am Tarkas, I will be among you as among the celestials. Ron is about to enter a phase we have never seen a human enter. You have attained a new status. As you ascend on Urantia, and become more God conscious, you change your mind, you change your beliefs, and even the body structure itself.

Part of the problem Ron has is that his blood system doesn't feed a primate body.

The insurrectionists has been added to it and made it miserable. Some of you, particularly the hosts of LL, will begin to notice swelling of the legs and stomach area. We are rearranging the vascular system, and removing some of the design of the animal, so that you can perpetuate your life.

8 out of 11 on streaming, are promising to serve. You will have a life extension if you live well. You may live to be 150. Ron will live into 300's.

I am Tarkas. Q and A now:

Weydevu: we will get our intelligent report more often now?

Ron: This up to Susan and the Infinite Spirit. I have nothing against the angels, but they have been hard to deal with.

INFINITE SPIRIT: Suzie doesn't want to be called Susan.

Weydevu: How will the Regency affect the Senate and House?
Ron: To begin with, not at all. They will settle their own changes by their own behavior and their decisions as to how it will be done. The House is too big, the Senate is full of insurrectionists. There is no change to begin with.

Weydevu: During the recent attack, why hasn't Ticonderoga stepped into prevent that?
Ron: I had forgotten about it.

Michael: Ticonderoga is still in affect. It was not available when the attack occurred, If it was available they would be gone.

Does Monjoronson have anything to say about what to expect?
Ron: Read the book on sustainability of the planet. Those are his intentions. So also is Serara. They are twins.

Weydevu: Is Jesus going to be incarnated, or is he already?

Valerie: Same question

Ron: Jesus: When I incarnate or any one of high spirit, they are in and out, because they have to do business as high spirit, and then come back to the body form. Monjoronson is not incarnated today. I am in and out until I am before the public.

SUZIE: You have shown me total tolerance.
Ron there is not much left in me.

SUZIE: I am your guardian as of now.

Valerie: The regency?
Ron: It is a justice question, are they are removed? or punished and removed ?(Senators).

This is MARGUL: Valerie, you over state yourself, and wonder what you said.
Ron recognized it. That is why the regency will not make decisions about the departments of the US government, and the downsizing of the institution that has become hard to use.

The deal with the Senate, recall the movement called "Teapot" which started under Reagan, so that the Republicans are now radical, and not democratic. There has to be an evaluation of the highest levels to see if the agencies involved are sufficient to maintain them. We are not sure the House can be maintainable, or the Senate. Ron has purported that the Senate originates legislation, and the House approves it. That is on the table to be considered by those agencies.
However there are other variations. But the Senate must be cleared of Senate representatives who are uncooperative, and the House must be downsized.

Jose: Moses in cont act with God.
Ron: Moses: wrote his histories and lessons of the Bible but we don't know about whether he used transmission.

Dominick: The vaccines: I haven't been vaccinated yet. I do not appreciate the politics. The science has made me mistrustful. The followers of Christianity in general feel torn in allegiance. My thought adjuster has not told me to take the vaccine.

Ron: I understand. It boils down to this: I understand the arguments your question employs. But with the Regency, the bottom line is the protection of the community. They vouchsafe that the vaccine is 85% trustworthy. But the other 15% is for people who have no immunity.

The regency will say that the 85% efficacy is enough to protect the community.
Any philosophical discussion is tertiary or secondary.
Ron is not vaccinated either, but was told by his doctor, that he was too
weak after all that bleeding, to put a virus in his system that attacks the pulmonary system. I will take it as soon as it is safe to do so.

Dominick: But the 4th epochal Revelation people say that the Father's will trumps science.

Ron: Render unto Caesar. . . What Caesar says, is, I need the protection of the vaccine.

Dominick: Intention to destroy TA's?
Ron: Why would the vaccine impair the mind? That is conspiracy theory!

Robert: How did Van and Amadon nourish their faith for 250,000 years?
AMADON: We never had a loss of faith. We always knew the right reason to stay together, and to accomplish what we asked to do.

Ron: What were you asked to stay and do? Adam and Eve! Yes.
Van and Amadon asked for transmissions.
Amadon: We could transmit. We could hear what Michael had to say.
LEARN TO TRANSMIT!

UNDERSTAND what you are waiting to do: to become part of the second return and the Magisterial Mission.

Jose: Will there be Light Lines in foreign languages? Would the hosts be able to "speak in tongues?"

Ron: The bilingualists like Elise Clency and Rene and others do it. I cannot.
Dominick: I often hear the word "understand". The word "injunction" came to me while we were on hold.

Ron: Injunction refers to a fiat law. Example: the US govt has provided several injunctions. One was the Eisenhower injunction to the southern schools, that they admit other races.

Eisenhower sent the military down to hold back the local sheriffs. It is a fiat law, from the Executive branch. Injunction comes from the Father, as a new law.

Understanding: They are referring to the English word as you best understand it. "Understand" requires you know more than you already know. It is as the dictionary outlines it.

Ron: Does Salvington have anything they wish to say?

MICHAEL: Ron works to understand your questions, and often says more than you ask. The caring is that you try to bring the spirit of your answer into your own mind. He asks for clarification.

I am looking at the injunction to integrate the southern schools. Eisenhower had to send the military to prevent the police from murdering the children and parents.

The injunction is now over Urantia. The cabal is removed. The missions must go forward. We are not waiting for an adjudication. The people of USA are woefully behind in the ability to think and do as they should. The issue of integration, the southern border, and other issues are too powerful to overcome by individuals in the the population.

The injunctions will be Spirit overruling mind and matter. In the case of an insurrection, we now use the injunction.
I am delighted with this LL. Thank you so much.

Thank you all for participating and providing the materials. It is you, Michael and friends that is providing the materials for the LL.

This LL is concluded.

Ron: Thank you Michael, Tarkas, and all, for providing us a LL.

Phyllis: Thank you for your questions and participation.

Take care everyone.
Stopping the tape.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 10:21:29 pm »
I appreciate the USA Lightline transcription. I have come to prefer them as to listening to the recording. The last time I did I fell asleep. The reasons I don't even know are that somehow listening to Ron’s voice and the usual monologue just sends me sleepy and I nod off. However, reading the transcript I am better at that and able to remain attentive. My attention span on audio is rather shocking. I am not able to stand it for any longer than twenty minutes. These sessions go for too long for me to maintain any concentration. I noticed my concern over Dominick’s comments about the Covid Vaccinations. Can I just say this: to state a fact: the vaccines whether it is the Pfizer one or the Astrazeneca one, they are working to help fight a menacing virus. I myself am fully vaccinated with a double dose of the Astrazenecca vaccination and although the side effects were felt in the first dose, the second dose was without any and I am going extremely well. No blood clotting or other issues have emerged and I am normal. I work in a private hospital that does have suspected Covid cases and so it is highly encouraged that staff protect themselves with the vaccination. I do not hesitate with this at all. 

Let me also say this: due to being a victim of congenital rubella, I know what it is like to be at the receiving end of the debilitating effects that the German measles does to the unborn fetus. I turned out half-deaf and have been wearing hearing-aids all my life but that makes it even harder as I always seem to fall in between the cracks of the social integration I was placed in. I am so very misunderstood as to how bad my hearing loss is even though the hearing aids and my speaking skills seem to mask it so well. It serves to disadvantage me more than others realise. Hence, this is why it is so important for mothers to get the vaccination against rubella. My mother had me in the early period of this contagion and there were no vaccines for it at the time and little was known about it. Since then, and with the knowledge gained from the problems that German Measles poses on unborn babies, the Rubella Vaccine was introduced to prevent the damages that Rubella may present to future births. Due to this, I take any vaccines as vital for human health. Health Science has come a long way to save us from terrible diseases and infections. I am so grateful and appreciative of the work of our sciences so far in so many fields. Even though there are so many improvements to be made but with improvements in innovation, technologies and applications along with better insights of the workings of the human body and so on, the matter of health and well-being is going to be progressive over time. Given the dangers of COVID-19, scientists are learning as they go as it is such a new virus with different properties and behaviour. In normal circumstances, it would have taken years to develop a vaccine, but in a matter of months, and with a rapid and urgent global responsive team of specialists having come up with a vaccine that can be used to fight off this virus is truly remarkable. 

Now today in the world around us, we are seeing this coronavirus mutating into different strains of concern. We know already about the Alpha, the Beta, the Gamma and now the Delta. Soon, we are to learn of three other new strains, one is being investigated by the WHO which is being called the Mu variant. This is telling us that the mutations of the coronavirus is increasing its ability to be immune to our bodies immune response and makes it more transmissible. 

For now, what we have as the Covid vaccine, be it the Pfizer one or the Astrazeneca one, is a fight we have as best as our scientists have managed to get working so far. I am very much supportive of more vaccine developments if it is required given how much the virus can and will mutate as the Mu variant has presented some challenges. What concerns me is that so many people are not getting vaccinated for their own reasons, or for some genuine health conditions, these people leave themselves open to infection and may even find themselves very ill by how this virus attacks the lungs and cannot breathe. 

I recall a story from medical staff in the USA last year that described the patients as being either drowning or suffocating. Just recently, I also read an article on how this virus causes the oxygen level in the body to drop even though the patient may not show any symptoms and in a matter of some time, they soon get fatigued, feverish and are coughing. It is a sudden need for oxygen as the body is struggling to normalise. Usually, it is said that in a normal healthy body the oxygen level is far above ninety percent, when the human is infected with the Delta variant of COVID-19, the body’s oxygen level drops to seventy or less percent and then the body is under pressure even when the human is not realising it is infectious or is asymptomatic. This makes this virus so elusive and invasive. And why it is so important to go and get tested and isolate to wait for the test results to come back negative. 

In Australia, our health authorities are dealing with the rising cases of the Delta variant. The state of New South Wales has well over 1200 cases a day and the death toll is rising. The state of Victoria is also seeing rising cases. Both States are in 4th Level Lockdown to minimise the spread. Vaccinations are highly encouraged and depending on the supply of Pfizer, the younger populations are coming out in droves to get the jab. The goal is get most of the population to seventy percent of the first dose of vaccination. At this stage, Australia is just 37 percent fully vaccinated and there is a long way to go yet for most of the Australian population to be fully protected against this virus. 

Meanwhile the majority of people who are testing positive are mostly UNvaccinated!! Even for those who are vaccinated, the ability for those who do get infected is greatly improved and the recovery is far greater compared to those who are not vaccinated. 

I do not wish to get into the politics of government policies, but for goodness sake there's a way out and that is to get vaccinated if you medically can. The body’s immune system is going to need all the help it can get and that is available now. Otherwise, the ability for the body to fight is reduced when this virus attacks so viciously in the lungs and breathing is impossible without the ventilators to do the job for it.  

What concerns and alarms me is the misinformation that some people are getting, be it from conspiracy theories and from false statements that confuses people to think differently to what the job of the Covid vaccine is to help the body to fight the virus. It is important to get the appropriate health advice from your Health authorities and follow your doctor’s advice as to your health condition. I am fully vaccinated and am happy to report all is well with me so far with the Astrazeneca that I have taken. I am understanding the problems involved with the side effects of these vaccines, but in all understanding, the argument goes is this: you either get the jab or you die. It's that simple. In this case, I wish to protect myself, my family, my co-workers and the community in which I live that I take all precautions necessary that are available. I do not hesitate in this regard alone. It is a public health issue and one I am passionate about as it has been for me as a victim of disease that has caused so much hardship and disadvantages to live with permanently. 

I leave it there and hope many of you consider wisely how important a role these vaccinations have on us all. My highest regards and appreciation go to those wonderful scientists and industries involved in the creation of these vaccinations being made possible for the benefit of human health and well-being. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 04:23:33 am »
Good points you have here Sue. Thank you. I guess now that Father has spoken to it then many are going to have a change of heart and go for the vaccinations. I have been reluctant actually for no apparent reason but I have registered on the government portal and booked to go for my first shot of the Moderna vaccine tomorrow. This is the one which is available where  I currently reside. I will share my experience after tomorrow. Thank you once again Sue for your input. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 07:03:29 am »
Each individual reacts differently when facing the covid pandemy and fear is the main factor that pushes people to be inoculated with the vaccines. We are all freewill creatures, right ? It is up to anyone to be or not to be vaccinated and that does not mean that the non-vaccinated are irresponsible persons. Since the propagation of the virus worldwide, I have documented myself far and wide, and I have made up my mind not to get shot. I am retired, I will be 74 next month, I don’t have many outside direct contact, not even with family and friends, except when I have to go shopping. I concur that it is difficult for youngsters to have an isolated life, but from what I gather from my enquiries, to avoid contamination of that disease it is enough to follow simple protocols, like wearing a mask, washing hands with sanitizer and keeping social distancing. Above all, my faith in the UNIVERSAL FATHER is unalterable.

Just have a look at this video. I know there are some who will shout out that this is a conspiracy theory, but you are free to voice your own opinion. Many blessings to all, whatever is your choice.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 10:46:37 am »
Clency, you state what those who refuse vaccination also say, and that is you are a rational person and know best for yourself as your first priority.  That means, you say, you are the law and decision makes and that is inviolate and must be respected to the point you self allow yourself to be an exception to inoculation during a pandemic.   Individual free will, however, is not sovereign before God beyond its use to decide to threaten the community individually because you have decreed yourself above community law, which abruptly stated, is to survive at all costs. However as we learned on the Sunday Lightline, spirit is superior to even the totality of a planet which may choose as its community to do wrong or use instances of decisions which affect everyone living on the planet negatively.  Spirit has restated what we already knew but forget--  they do what is in the interest of the general welfare of planets and universes, and the pandemic on Urantia cannot be allowed to continue as it directly affects the human genome of well being and fractures society badly, and in effect, halts the benefits of the evolutionary process.T

The Lightline on Sunday gave you the celestial reasoning directly and succinctly and they make it clear individual free will choices not to vaccinate stand against their better judgement and they will enforce within reason all to be vaccinated,  as it is the only effective way to curb the spread of disease which hampers normal living entirely and will not be tolerated to do so.  They will not allow the community suffer for the lack of understanding of a small group of people who refuse to cooperate.  For that reason community comes first and sovereignty of the individual is subject to being over ruled for their choices when it directly threatens the community.  That is how they state it and that is how they intend to approach Urantia.  

To be honest Clency I sympathize with you, but how do we know or have we any guarantee you are immune even in the presence of the virus which will come to you, sooner or later?  My own suggestion is that I  have not been vaccinated either, as the doctor has invited to be vaccinated but also warns me that I lost so much blood what is not over a month ago, that my immune system is weakened and to wait.  I intend to be vaccinated as soon as they think I can take the probable reaction to it.  I have all my life been vaccinated every year for the newest virus they think will create the yearly flu season, and only twice is thirty years of vaccination has it made me ill.  I intend to do my duty.  Nonetheless, I am a victim of circumstances too Clency, as I think you are, but I do not claim social or individual sovereignty as the final word as that which should be done in my case.  What I state here is only to remind you and not to judge you as unreasonable but that your view is not going to stand before the will of spirit to inoculate all lives who could otherwise accidentally spread Covid19.

Moses you are fully dependent on the State for vaccinations.  Here in the United States, the idea of individual performance spreads like wildfire even among our government agencies.  In my neighborhood I can walk into a big department store like Walmart or the food store like Giant Foods, and ask for and receive a vaccination on the spot.  The is really so convenient I do not bother to schedule a shot if and when I can get to these stores easily.  I think Kenya and many other nations when they have a good supply of the vaccine, they should make it available for walk in traffic and that may help us become a faster means to stop this endless replication of a vicious virus that mutates at the drop of a hat because it gets checked by various versions of a vaccine that is effective but I am afraid that it is not lasting for a lifetime like the smallpox vaccination usually is.

I do wonder if we have not permanently marred social conventions on our planet for good by having large groups of people decide by their own decisions regarding health that they should cause  a fight against vaccination.  We are first primate animals and animal bodies are susceptible to disease on Urantia.  WE as a planet have never been free of disease unlike many other human planets which are free of what we have to put up with on this sphere.  I also see it is symptomatic of this sphere for whole nations, not just isolated human choices, that cooperation for the good of all is not an ideal even the United States is particularly good at either.  It just gets worse and worse where ideology differs a lot and where the population is not educated to learn that cooperation provides safety in health reasons in particular.  We in the United States suffer some of the worst hate crimes on the planet, yet we do not reign in the socially unacceptable in the belief that free will choice must be allowed to flourish even as to the right of some people to continue to live.    A major change in attitude may be enforced upon us just to learn cooperation and I for one hope spirit is successful as I abhor right wing militias even existing and it is socially acceptable to allow mass migrations against a nation of people who cannot afford to feed and house too many people.  These are just a few examples we hope disappear as examples.  Conspiracies are so common now a rational person is mowed over by the fear they cause and the irrational causes they espouse. 

We need a good lesson demonstrated just how to run a world as we, by ourselves, are not running Urantia, we are killing it.  I am so sorry to say.   Thank you.
RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I seldom take voice for these things, but Ron is fully compliant in all areas of social cooperation as 99 percent of you are who follow this discussion forum.  The problem that Clency has he is irrational when he wants to be, and lets the rest flow with the need of the moment.  I have no particular regard for people like Clency or even Ron, but they are on opposite poles of decision making and Ron lets Clency do as he pleases as that is working out so very well for Clency and Ron and the rest of you.  However, we have a REGENCY about to appear on Urantia and it will enforce vaccinations and you who refuse it on whatever grounds you may do so, will be face to face to a nurse appearing at your door to vaccinate you.  You will find your resistance so low you accept it.  That is how spirit intends to vaccinate all of you who can be vaccinated.  For reasons of State we say no more but Ron is currently unable to receive the shot due to the fact his blood supply is so low we have trouble keeping him well just to be himself.  When that situation corrects itself, and it will be corrected, then he gets his shot too.  Clency I read you well, and you are not adamantly against it but see it as a nuisance without reward as Ron does but he is fully aware he has a duty to be vaccinated when he can.

"I fully claim responsibility to do these things for and with Urantia shortly.  I am not fully aware of how all of you feel about vaccination but most of you have complied and well.  In spite of this many on Urantia feel they have the free will choice to deny vaccination on grounds you know better.  That is obviously not the case as is proven by most hospital beds are being filled with people who catch Covid19 who are not vaccinated and insist their free will choice was correct in spite of becoming a carrier and threatening dozens more nearby to catch the virus as they are carriers.   For that reason Urantia will be cleared of Covid19 by Deity fiat, and never again will a pandemic rule a planet as this one has had to be, but the pandemic has revealed how seriously amiss the population of this world does not believe in cooperation for anything and as Ron states, that there are right wing militias out to become vigilantes at any old excuse in the USA is something that must be quickly eliminated as even possible.   It only proves how badly educated the world is as to citizen responsibilities include community cooperation.  It will be a hard fought battle but spirit will win it.  Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 10:53:48 am »
COVID Facts Are Clear as Mud

COVID, like politics, is a hot potato.  The reason is because there is so much misinformation (everyone, media, experts, etc. included), plus all of the unknowns. Even the best experts admit what they do not yet know.  The dishonest experts pretend they know more than they do.

For instance, let's take one simple oft repeated statement "You are irresponsible and putting others at risk if you do not take the vaccine."

While there is some scientific truth to the above, there is also misinformation.  Experts will freely admit, if you get the vaccine you can still catch and transmit the virus, often without symptoms.  I give one example link and quotes below from respected sources.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02187-1
" Delta could spread more readily than other coronavirus variants among people vaccinated against COVID-19"

"... it can be true that vaccinated people can spread the virus. But we do not yet know what their relative role in overall community spread is,” says co-author Thomas Friedrich, a virologist at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.

I have received two Moderna vaccinations.  I am considered to be "responsible" by many.  However, yesterday I was out and about with my wife and 3 other couples.  We went to two bars and a restaurant.  Neither we nor almost anyone else at these establishments wore masks (except some of the help).

In the above example who is being more irresponsible, my friends and I, or Clency?  I mention Clency because in this very thread he confided he takes every precaution, except getting vaccinated.  I have had enough college math courses and training in probabilities to know it's not even close.  Clency is by far more responsible than I or my friends.

Now in this light line we have this quote attributed to the "Universal Father":
"All will be inoculated except those who have extended life ..."

As you know, we are trained to used our highest discernment and to consult with our Thought Adjuster for any and all T/R transmissions.  Why?  Because we know that transmissions have been and are prone to interference, interpretation issues, sub-conscious thoughts, contradictions, and translation errors.  We also know that Celestial and Divine Personalities speak differently depending on who is doing the T/Ring.  I must ask you all, do you really feel the above quote was the voice of Our Father?  Is this consistent with your knowledge and inspiration from your T/A?  I will leave this for each of you to decide on your own.

And now in the previous post we have Michael as well saying harsh words through Ron.  I will do with them what I always do, discern, pray, listen to my own TA, then make up my own mind.

I implore all of us to "judge not", to pray and stay in the Holy Spirit, and to be on our best behaviors on these and all issues that seek to divide us.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:01:06 am by PJammer »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 12:49:42 pm »
Of course, Celestials decision making is prevalent over what we want or desire and we, human beings, have to abide by what is offering to us, knowing quite well that it is for our well-being, no question asked, but I only hope that Big Pharma will not be a part of the Celestial plan. My point is not to refuse at all course to be vaccinated, I am ready to go for it, only if I had the assurance that I will be covid-free and that I will not have side effects. Actually, there is none among the vaccines on the market-place that is really viable and all worthiest experts are in agreement to say it out loud, but nobody is listening. All the vaccines are on an experimental basis, up to 2024, we are all guinea pigs for the time being, while pharmaceutical industries and laboratories are being chock full of money. A vaccine potassium ion based, as announced before, is perhaps the only solution to eradicate this pandemic, let us hope so.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2021, 02:47:01 pm »
The topic of the vaccine that I expected to come up at some point was extremely interesting, and although very subtly I came to give my point of view not only as an experienced doctor in the practice of General Medicine, but as a thinking citizen. And the truth as has been said, no one can be indifferent to an emergency that affects the entire planet; except for what they operate on autopilot. For this reason, I share Clancy's opinion and I really liked PJammer's intervention, because of its concreteness. I also read Sue's defense of the irrevocable need to "prick or die," which I highly reject as a very well-trained person in the matter. On the other hand, I read very carefully and I was very surprised by the mandate that will prohibit approaching Jesus without carrying the vaccination card; this to almost two years living with the covid, I consider it as a very extreme disposition. As a doctor I am not against vaccines in general but nevertheless, I maintain my reservations regarding mandatory vaccination. I think it has always been this way and if we take a look at history, we find that in the most devastating Pandemic, that of the Spanish flu in 1918, there were not even any type of vaccines, and a natural immunity was reached at the end of two years. In fact we cannot be against development and even less when it comes to medical science. What I want to emphasize is the point that this pandemic should make us aware of that old metaphor that says: "prevention is better than cure", but this measure for disease prevention does not refer to which is attempted by means of vaccines that, although they serve a very important purpose in controlling the contagion and spread of diseases among the masses (even with the risks involved, including death), does not provide but a transitory solution to the problem they represent. viral diseases for public health; measure that we can compare in an ordinary way, with that which would be achieved with mastectomy for the prevention of breast cancer. As I say, I use this example for practical purposes only. Where I want to get to is to understand that there can be no better prevention than that provided by wise Nature and, up to a certain distance, our common sense, that is, to that preventive medicine referred to in the metaphor of preventing in order not to get sick. and not only from Covid but from all diseases, common sense that has lost a Humanity that has suffered the ravages of the Rebellion and even more serious, (according to my criteria), the lack of the Material Sons of God, who left us without that help that they should provide us with a better biology that would not only have protected us from the invading organisms that we face daily but from a material mind more sensitive to the spiritual guidance of our Adjuster, as the UB puts it: "The flesh, the inherent Nature derived from the races of animal origin, it does not naturally bear the fruits of the Divine Spirit. When the mortal nature is enhanced with the addition of the nature of the Material Sons of God, as well as the races of Uran tia are enhanced, to some extent, by the bestowal of Adam, then the way is better prepared for the Spirit of Truth to collaborate with the indwelling Adjuster to produce the beautiful harvest of the Spirit's character fruits. If you do not reject this Spirit, eternity is still necessary to carry out the mission. He will guide you into all truth. "
In particular, I think that a parallel campaign should be implemented to the vaccination consisting of promoting better practices of healthy life, insisting that diseases do not attack us but that we attract them. Nothing simple but what we have been able to verify is that the Pandemic has made many people more aware of better personal health based on a more conscious life where not so much is expected from the health systems in which those who benefit For the most part, they are the large transnational Pharmacy companies, but to make the owner of the body responsible for their health in the first place. In the times of Hippocrates, one who kept his body healthy was considered an example of a good citizen. I want to believe that everything that we have been told from Father Michael down on the need to get vaccinated is another litmus test to make us more aware of the priority importance of a better connection with our beloved divine partner. There is much more to say, but I find it quite costly to have to write in Spanish and correct the text in Google translation (bless it). Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2021, 04:44:39 pm »
After reading all these comments I would like to say a few words regarding my views on vaccination.  At first I was a bit reluctant to get vaccinated as all vaccines from my understanding required a long term study and data to ensure its safety, but due to the suddeness of the virus theres simply no time for such action hence why people are cautious.  As many people have mentioned that theres so much misunderstanding and misinformation going around as well which makes it even more difficult to decide.  There are pros and cons for vaccination, and from my understanding the pros of taking a vaccine far out weighs the cons.  I think its a matter of doing your own research on which vaccine is the best but this also depends on what is available as well.  The worry of side effects and conspiracy theory is probably the 2 main cause for people not to get injected.  I have done some research my self and the probabilty of having a extremely bad side effect is quiet low short term wise, as theres no way to determine the long term at the moment.  As for the danger of the virus, although the fatality rate of the virus is not very high, but rather the side effect even if you are healed.  So therefore i think the spirit view this vaccination issue collectively as a whole and most likely taken into account the facts such as risk of vaccine, effectiveness, side effects but most importantly that theres no unity as its really hard to enforce policies based on who has done it or who hasnt.  This is definately not a easy issue.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2021, 12:23:23 am »
I add one more comment on the subject of the supposed obligation to be vaccinated to pay attention to the important note of DaCandyMan, on the same particular point. It is not my purpose to contravene any position in favor or against vaccination, since I consider that it should be a very responsible decision of each one. Of course, the number of people who have taken and are in favor of the vaccine to date is much greater than the number who reject it, if we take into account that the propaganda and pressure that is being made to take the vaccine is very strong. In Colombia, for example, public school teachers have been threatened to lose their jobs if they refuse to be vaccinated. It is also being put into practice by air transport companies, discounts on tickets to people who present their vaccination certificate. I want to make it clear that I am not against vaccines, but I strongly emphasize that Medicine and the respective official institutions should work much more in prevention programs and health education so that diseases in general and diseases in particular contagious, don't be a public calamity. Prisons and hospitals are necessary until the day that there are no more criminals or sick people, as both are products of transgressions of the law.
On the other hand, the same flu causes around 5 million serious cases and up to 650,000 deaths worldwide. Which means that if a person does not have a good state of health, he can be the victim not only of an infection such as covid but also of a flu that can cause death. As many recognize, as long as disease is big business, it will be difficult to make good medicine. Thanks

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 10:54:51 am »
Hi everyone. Well today I went for my first dose of the Moderna covid-19 vaccine.  My next dose is scheduled for the 6th of October 2021. So far so good as to the side effects as there are none. The only discomfort is some soreness where the injection pierced my skin. (I don’t like injections at all. I prefer oral medication.)

I was among the very first people to arrive for this vaccination today. While waiting in the queue, we had a conversation and almost everybody had been affected by this pandemic in that they had lost family members, church members and close friends to covid-19. Hence their determination to be vaccinated than to live with regrets later saying,” I wish I had gone for the vaccine.”

Amid the raging debate whether to be or not to be vaccinated I made my choice to go ahead and be vaccinated. Truth be told when you do a quick check online you will find that the covid-19 related deaths have drastically reduced since the introduction of the vaccines which means that they are working to a certain extent together with the laid down protocols. The countries that were ravaged and overwhelmed at the onset of this pandemic have been at the forefront of the vaccination campaigns of their citizens and the results or evidence is there for all to see. We have been isolated for so long and anything that brings a glimmer of hope of returning to some semblance of near normal in the future is very much welcome. Humans are social creatures by nature.

Earlier on there was talk on the lightlines that the vaccines are missing a potassium ion to make them 100% effective. Since this was not taken into consideration we have to make do with what we have. On this lightline it was stated that the vaccines are 85% effective and the 15% is due to the genes and underlying condition of some people. With all due respect I think it is better to have 85% of the population protected than to put the whole population at risk.

Anyway, we all know deep down inside what is the right thing to do for the family, society and Urantia at large.
“If each of us would only sweep our own doorstep, the whole World would be clean.”Mother Teresa

Having said that, now on a lighter note; an individual in my country unfortunately died of covid-19 even after he had been vaccinated. The doctor went on social media to explain that it could have been worse had that person not been vaccinated and people started giving their comments. One asked, “What could have been worse than death?” Another responded, “What the doctor means is that the person could have died a much more deadly death!” Thank you and God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 11:26:12 am »
Moses, thank you for the report on your adventure getting a Covid vaccination.  I find it cheerful and goodwill over a subject that is just not nice to speak about--  the dislike of having to do what the government asks their people to do. 

But let me remind you of something so you know why the potassium ion that is missing is so important they find for themselves and add to the vaccines.

The potassium ion is what Covid19 virus reads inside a person.  When do salmon lay their eggs and then die?  For the same reason Covid19 reads the ion and dies.  Mother nature signals changes in the bodies of creatures and viruses when certain chemicals are excreted by the body which decides the end of a life cycle.  Covid19 reads this potassium ion to leave the body as it signals they have replicated and that is all the virus wants to do.  If you add one drop of this potassium proeien to a million doses, the vaccine ends their illness because the virus dies.  I doubt though that adding this protein will provide immunization any more than they do now. BUT now the vaccine will kill the virus.

For those who like technical details, I am told the potassium ion involved is a huge molecule.  IT has 35 electrons in its atomic structure and has at least 36 protons in its nucleus, and it forms around the potassium and sodium found in the human body at death.  You see Covid19 is a retrovirus, and a retrovirus must replicate fairly often to remain active and stay as a type of virus they are.  If they do not replicate at least every five years, the species they are is in danger of dying out.  Covid19 and all of its variations cannot replicate though without killing its victim because the virus must read the potassium ion I mention to be successful and that ion when detected  tells Covid19 it has been successful to its virus brain.  How it works is when a person dies, their endocrine system release this potassium ion into the dying blood stream.  The purpose is to introduce rigor mortis at death and then to bio degrade the human tissues for burial.  Now that is gruesome I admit but that is the chemical the virus needs to know it has been successful to cause future mischief.  Comments are welcome if you have any. 

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 02:43:10 pm »
Such as an electric car will not be welcome with opened arms by the oil companies, I guess that a vaccine to stop the pandemic will be looked in the same way by Big Pharma. Since there is a solution, do we not have the right to make it known and not keep it a secret, while there are thousands dying of the virus around the world everyday or do we have to wait for the incarnation of the Celestial Team.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2021, 12:25:09 am »
As Ron says, this about the vaccine is not a pleasant topic to talk about, but as long as questions persist and we are faced with evidence such as new variants for which vaccines, as in the case of influence, do not guarantee protection or very little, the topic it must be kept in permanent debate. There is already talk of a third dose and researchers have not been able to reach a consensus on the best way to control the pandemic. It is understood that given the urgency caused by covid 19 the vaccine has been put on the market without the proper protocols, but in my opinion the process is working, like trying to change a flat tire to a running car. We are all aware that there has been good will and responsibility to attend to the pandemic from the point of view of preventive measures, including the development of vaccines, however, I think that the required attention has not been paid to the therapeutic approach being that certain medications with very results such as Ivermentine, have been proposed, but it seems that it is not very good for doing business due to its low price. In my previous note I said that while disease is a business, we will not know a healing medicine, because as Clency has shown, Big Pharma is only concerned with the production of drugs for the maintenance of diseases and not with their cure. Unfortunately the vaccine with the use of the addition of the potassium ion that Ron reveals, if it is produced, does not offer, as he himself has stated, a prolonged immunity.
Anyway, how good that Moises feels happy and without particularities after having taken the first dose, like knowing that the hosts will not need to be inoculated, if I have been able to understand well. Thanks