Author Topic: Voice from Michael and Cabal problems over this post  (Read 375 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Voice from Michael and Cabal problems over this post
« on: July 10, 2024, 10:44:00 am »

[font="Times New Roman", serif]July 10, 2024[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]Michael of Nebadon and cabal trouble doing this post for you:
[/font]

Notice:

[font="Times New Roman", serif]Yesterday, the 9th of July, 2024, was supposed to be a reopening of the Magisterial Foundation hopes for a new and a ready stream of new announcements.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman", serif] [/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]Instead, we ran into a Lightline without Dominick Ohrbeck understanding there was good news around the corner, but that he knew of it but could not announce it.  His Lightline went find and was as should be under the circumstances.  The problem is this:[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]Yesterday was supposed to be the start of the Magisterial Son to begin the Urantia Missions.[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]That it got turned around; well, That was not your fault.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman", serif]The NATURAL WORLDS OF PEACE AND URANTIA [/font][/u][/b]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“URANTIA is a terrible planet not![/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“But Urantia has fallen on hard times not by itself, but by a CABAL OF SERAPHIM.[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“There are too many people on URANTIA again, and this time I am leaving some natural disasters be, and allow them to occur into large population areas as this planet, Urantia, is far to overcrowded to live well.  The population of Urantia today is given by the internet as of 9am the following:[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]Population at 9am on earth 10 July 2024[/font][/u][/b][font="Times New Roman", serif] is 8.2 Billion People:[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“Today the 10th of July, 2024, the Internet reports there are 8.2 billion people populatin Urantia. [/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“That is an enormous sum of living entities on a planet designed for no more than 7.1 billion people at most.  My statement this morning is to warn all of you that without a solitary Mission to reserve Urantia for posterity, the population has to be culled back to less than 5 (five) billion people.  What happens to over 3.2 billion people to bring this number back to a normal planetary size?[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“I am a Creator Son, and it is up to me to determine the health and state of all planets under my command.[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“In my Local Universe of Nebadon, I currently have 3,141,002 human planets at work, and this number is fairly low, for I projected over 4 (four) million human planets when Nebadon is said to be complete in about another 1 (one) billion earth years.[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“For that reason I am making this statement to URANTIA:[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“I can not in all honesty allow the population on Urantia grow much more.  I will stop the flow of babies shortly, and you will have to figure out why the birth rate has suddenly plummeted by the year 2035 (Twenty Thirty Five).  This is not a command, this is a necessity, and Urantia scientists will have to figure out just how that happened.  We offer the following to tell you part of it:[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]By MICHAEL OF NEBADON[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]POPULATION REDUCTION FOR URANTIA[/font][/u][/b]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“Urantia HAS EXCEEDED ITS POPULATION RESTRICTION by over 1,000,000,000 (one billion) people.  The planet cannot sustain that number for long.  [/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]“For that reason population reduction must begin, and it will be natural for the most part:[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]1 - -  Reduction begins immediately and will continue for twenty (20) more years;[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]2 - - Reduction of the population begins not in Southeast Asia, but in continental South America in part. Land masses in Brazil, Ecuador, and Columbia, are likely although it is impractical to speak to exactly what will  happen;[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]3 - - Africa will lose most o its southern borders by at least by half sometime by the next century;[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]4 - - The United States will lose most of its current West Coast and southern  areas from Mid-Texas to mid-Louisiana.  That is not the Gulf of Mexico causing that but a sub-thermal triage of volcanic activity resuming there and a decision by the United States to rec;assofy the Gulf of Mexico as an inland Sea instead of the current Gulf.  The Gulf of Mexico will enlarge to almost twice its present size when done in about 200 (two hundred) years. 
[/font]

[font="Times New Roman", serif]5 -  - The lands in South America will be punished severely from about the middle of Brazil south to mid Argentina.  The Pampas area of Brazil will be severely reduced and the entire matter of land reduction in South America is a punishing 1/3 (one third) of the now total land mass. 
[/font]

[font="Times New Roman", serif]//FOLLOWING DISSERTATION NOT TRUNCATED FOR YOUR USE RON//[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]THE UNITED STATES AS A HAVEN OF DRY LAND[/font][/u][/b]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]6 - -  “WE ARE NOT SURE YET, just when land disruption begins.[/font]

///// truncated

MICHAEL OF NEBADON p “I have called the cops Ron; there is no excuse for what is going on, and now they know it fully.  Your post is recommended not for sure but it is an effort to report the standing order that the MISSION ARE A  GO!  AND we leave it alone for now.  K  MICHAEL OF NEBADON and liaison forces joining to keep this post in one piece.  K.  Thank you. 
[font="Calibri", sans-serif]END[/font]

[font="Calibri", sans-serif]Ron here - I will, when I can, pick up on la this post[/font][font="Calibri", sans-serif] later.  I also have a Lightline today and I hope that can be accomplished today too. 
[/font]
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Voice from Michael and Cabal problems over this post
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2024, 12:55:07 pm »
July 10, 2024
Michael of Nebadon and cabal trouble doing this post for you:

Notice:

Yesterday, the 9th of July, 2024, was supposed to be a reopening of the Magisterial Foundation hopes for a new and a ready stream of new announcements.

Instead, we ran into a Lightline without Dominick Ohrbeck understanding there was good news around the corner, but that he knew of it but could not announce it.  His Lightline went find and was as should be under the circumstances.  The problem is this:

Yesterday was supposed to be the start of the Magisterial Son to begin the Urantia Missions.

That it got turned around; well, That was not your fault.

The NATURAL WORLDS OF PEACE AND URANTIA [/u][/b]

“URANTIA is a terrible planet not!

“But Urantia has fallen on hard times not by itself, but by a CABAL OF SERAPHIM.

“There are too many people on URANTIA again, and this time I am leaving some natural disasters be, and allow them to occur into large population areas as this planet, Urantia, is far to overcrowded to live well.  The population of Urantia today is given by the internet as of 9am the following:

Population at 9am on earth 10 July 2024[/u][/b] is 8.2 Billion People:

“Today the 10th of July, 2024, the Internet reports there are 8.2 billion people populatin Urantia.

“That is an enormous sum of living entities on a planet designed for no more than 7.1 billion people at most.  My statement this morning is to warn all of you that without a solitary Mission to reserve Urantia for posterity, the population has to be culled back to less than 5 (five) billion people.  What happens to over 3.2 billion people to bring this number back to a normal planetary size?

“I am a Creator Son, and it is up to me to determine the health and state of all planets under my command.

“In my Local Universe of Nebadon, I currently have 3,141,002 human planets at work, and this number is fairly low, for I projected over 4 (four) million human planets when Nebadon is said to be complete in about another 1 (one) billion earth years.

“For that reason I am making this statement to URANTIA:

“I can not in all honesty allow the population on Urantia grow much more.  I will stop the flow of babies shortly, and you will have to figure out why the birth rate has suddenly plummeted by the year 2035 (Twenty Thirty Five).  This is not a command, this is a necessity, and Urantia scientists will have to figure out just how that happened.  We offer the following to tell you part of it:

By MICHAEL OF NEBADON
POPULATION REDUCTION FOR URANTIA[/u][/b]

“Urantia HAS EXCEEDED ITS POPULATION RESTRICTION by over 1,000,000,000 (one billion) people.  The planet cannot sustain that number for long.

“For that reason population reduction must begin, and it will be natural for the most part:

1 - -  Reduction begins immediately and will continue for twenty (20) more years;

2 - - Reduction of the population begins not in Southeast Asia, but in continental South America in part. Land masses in Brazil, Ecuador, and Columbia, are likely although it is impractical to speak to exactly what will  happen;

3 - - Africa will lose most o its southern borders by at least by half sometime by the next century;

4 - - The United States will lose most of its current West Coast and southern  areas from Mid-Texas to mid-Louisiana.  That is not the Gulf of Mexico causing that but a sub-thermal triage of volcanic activity resuming there and a decision by the United States to rec;assofy the Gulf of Mexico as an inland Sea instead of the current Gulf.  The Gulf of Mexico will enlarge to almost twice its present size when done in about 200 (two hundred) years.

5 -  - The lands in South America will be punished severely from about the middle of Brazil south to mid Argentina.  The Pampas area of Brazil will be severely reduced and the entire matter of land reduction in South America is a punishing 1/3 (one third) of the now total land mass.

//FOLLOWING DISSERTATION NOT TRUNCATED FOR YOUR USE RON//

THE UNITED STATES AS A HAVEN OF DRY LAND[/u][/b]
6 - -  “WE ARE NOT SURE YET, just when land disruption begins.

///// truncated

MICHAEL OF NEBADON p “I have called the cops Ron; there is no excuse for what is going on, and now they know it fully.  Your post is recommended not for sure but it is an effort to report the standing order that the MISSION ARE A  GO!  AND we leave it alone for now.  K  MICHAEL OF NEBADON and liaison forces joining to keep this post in one piece.  K.  Thank you.
END

Ron here - I will, when I can, pick up on la this post later.  I also have a Lightline today and I hope that can be accomplished today too.